The New Sanning Promise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was moments like this that the Mayor was glad he'd left Janelle with most of herself intact, save her obedience and libido. Moments when she said things like, "That's what I like about you, Mr. Mayor. You always want more."

He barely remembered unbuttoning his slacks and sheathing his cock in Janelle's mouth again. It warmed his heart seeing her suck his cock so vigorously, doing her damndest to take Misty's cocksucking crown. There were plenty of times when he was sure she'd done better than Misty, but he never told her. It kept her competitive.

When finally the thirty minutes was up, and the three of them were in the shower scrubbing one another, Misty finally spoke up. "You'll still be taking care of Brandon, right? Even though he already seems to be getting along with Melanie."

"Of course, dear. I want her as comfortable as possible, and the sooner he falls in love with her the better."

"Are you sure you'll be able to do that?" Janelle asked. "You don't play around with the men in town as often."

"I guarantee it," Arthur said, holding both of the women close. "He's been drinking the water, hasn't he?"