The new Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
A man submits to a secretary position.
1.4k words
4.3
15.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Melody woke, only to find she was still very securely and effectively tied up. To her right, a Television programme on bondage was on, and Melody gave it her full attention. She found herself agreeing with the contents, how delicious and sexy it was for a woman to lose control of her movement, the thrill of being helplessly bound in latex or satin, perhaps hogtied and struggling, or dangling from a ceiling. In an hour it had finished, and Melody realised it was strangely comfortable, lying there in rope, so she wriggled in her bonds, and she found her lady-cock wet and dripping soon after.

The need to get up and ready herself for work crossed her mind, but soon she dismissed it. Lying on the mattress was too relaxing, and someone would come for her soon.

When Melody awoke again, Linda was standing over her bed, prodding her blouse.

'Oh Melody!' Linda said. 'You're awake! Are you ready for work?'

'Morning Linda.' Melody said. 'Do you need to untie me now?'

'I do, and also fix your makeup! It's atrocious!'

After Linda untied her, she held up a little pocket mirror for Melody to see. It was true, all down her face eyeliner dragged like a jagged scar, blotchy shadows, and her foundation and concealer had melted away. Sweat and moisture had mixed to disrupt the beautiful contours of her face.

'That's terrible!' Melody remarked.

'Not to worry, I can fix it!' Linda said, already rummaging inside her skirt pocket. 'Since you don't know how to do makeup yet, I'll give you a touch up today.'

So Melody was taken to the makeup room again, and her beauty and perfect female elegance returned. Her eyes sprouted wings of shadow again, and after several layers her face seemed to return to that precious, feminine look. In her walk back up to Adam's office she found her hands fumbling with her satin blouse cuffs and involuntarily returning them to the small of her back, trying to pin them together like they could stick.

'Oh well.' Melody thought. 'Time for another day.'

She entered Adam's office, somewhat relieved at having come on time, and made for her desk.

'Good morning Melody.' Her boss said. 'Do you have a good sleep?'

'Not as comfortable as I hoped, Sir.' she said. 'I wanted to apologise for my lateness, again.'

'My punishments are that effective, huh?' Adam said. 'I'm glad to see you've turned yourself around for the day.' He waited a moment, saw the look of hesitation on Melody's face. 'What is it Melody? I can see you're hiding something.'

'Oh, it isn't much, Sir. I just... was thinking about my punishment Sir...' she paused. 'I was wondering if it could be used today Sir, while I work. So I have more incentive.' Melody couldn't believe what she was saying, it was like her desires were being ripped from her throat.

'A work punishment, hmm?' Adam pondered. 'I will have to think that one over. I would like to see you work, without incentive, for today at least.'

Melody tried her hardest to conceal her disappointment, almost succeeded. 'Very well Sir.'

Her work day passed in a slow and tedious manner. Still her genitals throbbed with thoughts from the morning, and many a time when Adam wasn't looking she would sneak a hand under the desk and beneath her skirt to try and finish herself off. In her short bathroom break Melody tried to climax, only to find her pussy-cock shrivelled and bruised, as if beaten, completely impossible to get hard.

Resigned to failure, Melody left her desk at five defeated, and wallowed back underground to her room. It would be a sad existence that night, just sitting there. Maybe there would be something good on the Television.

There was. It was a TV special on feminine grace and modesty. Many girls and young women flocked across a stage, in long dresses and skirts, basically church wear, and many unpractically constrictive and confining. Melody had watched it for over three hours when Linda walked in.

'Good afternoon, Melody!' the woman said, all smiles. 'I've just come in to check up on you. How was your day?'

'A little tiring.' Melody said honestly. 'What about yours?'

And the girls talked for some time, laughing in cute small talk, letting out the stresses of the day, telling tales of rude bosses and painful work memories. Suddenly, Linda cited her own work exhaustion, and turned to leave.

'Aren't you forgetting something, Linda?'

Linda turned around. She looked confused. 'No, Melody. I don't think so.'

'Really? Not something to do with...' she put on her cutest smile, pressed her index fingers together. 'Rope?'

Linda slapped her forehead out of frustration. 'Oh dear! I knew I forgot something!' As she fetched the rope from her pocket, Melody had turned around and was giddily pressing her hands behind her back. 'You must really want to impress Adam, my dear.'

Melody nodded, as coils of rope soon wrapped around her wrists and ankles, first in slow winding actions, then suddenly cinched to pin her securely in place. There was an amazing feeling to it, Melody decided, being bound. Her lady-cock suddenly stiffened, and she wriggled in sexual frustration.

'Well then Melody,' Linda said, guiding her down towards the bed. 'You sleep well now. Just another five days of this to go.'

-------

When Melody awoke again, she found herself still comfortably tied in bed, still wriggling as she flexed her satin-bound wrists, then realised there was a new TV special for her to watch. It seemed to be a repeat of the night before, about the importance of female modesty and grace, with a few subtle additions. The importance and necessity of high heels and other restricting garb was proiritised, as restrictivity and immobility are key to feminine beauty, and Melody found herself agreeing. She was so glad she was confined the way she was supposed to be.

Suddenly Linda entered the room, greeted Melody with a calming smile, and began to untie her.

'I've got some wonderful news for you Melody!' she said as the last of the rope lay in a coil on the floor. 'Mark thinks you've done so well he's ready to take you off training. And that means a new uniform!'

Linda clapped her hands at her own good news, and Melody tried for the most disarming smile.

'That sounds great Linda!' Melody said. 'But I hope the new uniform is proper and modest...'

'Oh, don't you worry about that Melody!' Linda assauged. 'I'm sure it will be right up to your standards. Now, lets get you cleaned up! You smell a little sour, almost like a man!'

Melody laughed softly at the joke, and followed Linda into the ladies room for her daily clean up. She took a shower, had her hair washed and her breast forms rinsed, and a new steel chastity cage fitted over her lady-cock. And as she finished up, and reapplied her make-up and refitted her wig in front of a mirror, Linda came into the ladies room carrying a small plastic bag.

'Here you are, Melody!' she exclaimed. 'Your official work gear!'

Melody quickly opened the package, and found when she unwrapped it all she was looking first at a leather skirt. When she put it on, it was so long its hem reached just above her calves. The whole thing was so tight, that when she tried to walk in it, it turned her normal pace into a slow teetering. Her heart was pounding and soon her lady-cock was starting to throb.

'I can hardly move at all in this!' Melody said once it was on.

'That's the point, darling.' Linda said, who was already admiring her figure. Melody really was starting to love the feeling of wearing a long skirt, and couldn't stop herself from caressing its pure and thick leather texture.

Next was a white satin blouse that was similiar to Melody's previous blouse. It had a small amethyst sitting snug in its neckline, with puffy shoulders, a frilly chest, and cuffs that were extra long and silky. To complement it Melody put on the next item, a black belt with a single heavy, square steel buckle, attached to a long, black band that cinched tightly around the top of her skirt.

To finish the outfit, Linda retrieved the final item; a pair of brown, thigh high leather boots. As Melody slid them on, she realised they were made with a comfortable fur lining, and clung to her legs like a second skin, not providing a centimetre of slack when they were fully zipped up. The stiletto heel was also dangerously high, and difficult to walk in initially.

'There you are, Melody!' Linda beamed. 'All properly dressed up. You look gorgeous!'

Melody blushed at the compliment, thanked her for her time, and began clacking her heels up several stories to her office.