The new Secretary Ch. 03

Story Info
A secretary continues her work.
1.4k words
4.37
15.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody climbed the stairs, teetering in her new, tight long skirt and stiletto boots. She almost fell twice, and only saved herself with a quick jerk of the railbar.

Adam was waiting for her, not paying her any attention until she was standing right in front of him.

'Hello Adam.' she said softly.

'Good morning Melody.' he said with a scowl. 'Can you guess what you did wrong today?'

Melody looked at the wall clock. 'I'm five minutes late, Sir.'

Adam nodded. He shot up from his desk, walked over to her, and in a second had pinned both his secretary's arms at her sides. Melody tried to budge and fight it, but he was just too strong.

'You're continued lateness is inexcusable, even if you've put lots of effort into her appearance. You must be punished again.'

Melody sunk her head. 'Yes, Adam.'

'And you will continue to call me Sir.' Adam said. 'You don't want to be disrespectful to your boss, do you?'

Melody nodded, and at that Adam let go of her, fishing out something from his desk drawer. 'Put your hands behind your back, Melody.'

Melody obeyed, and soon found a very taut loop of rope binding her satin wrists. When that was cinched and she couldn't move her wrists an inch, another was applied to just below her elbows, and then more chords were brought out, long, coiled heavy ropes, and were wound below and above her breasts, so that her chest felt like it was being strangled and her breast forms were nearly exploding from the pressure. It was almost enjoyable, and Melody soon learned to savour that perfect tug when a loose network of rope became a suddenly cinched knot.

Then Adam kneeled and eyed Melody's heels; and another knot was wound around the thick leather of her boots.

'Now bend over my desk Melody.'

Melody hopped over to his desk as quick as she could, and when she had assumed the position Adam undid her single-buckle belt and lowered her skirt and panties. 'Just relax, Melody,' he assuaged. 'You might enjoy this.'

Then Melody felt an intrusion in her bottom unlike anything she had ever felt. She moaned as the object climbed further and further up, made slick and messy from lube, and when it was thoroughly planted, so deep it felt immovable, Adam put Melody's panties and skirt back in place, and with a powerful cinch she tightened her single-buckle belt even further.

'Very cooperative, Melody.' Adam praised. 'Now, returned to your desk, please.'

Melody hopped over to her desk and sat down, utterly exhausted already from the intrusion under her skirt and the dozens of metres of rope that bound her in place. There was no possible way for her to work in these conditions, so she tried a bit of small-talk.

'Um, Sir,' she asked submissively. 'what did you do to me?'

'That, Melody,' Adam said, still scrounging around under his desk. 'Was a buttplug. It will forever tease you, and hopefully accelerate your submissiveness. Now,' he continued. 'I have a guest coming in a couple minutes, so I will need you to be quiet.'

'Oh Sir, of course I will be...'

'Be quiet, Secretary. You won't have a choice in the method I choose. Open your mouth.'

Suddenly, Adam produced a large, cream-coloured penis gag. Melody shrunk away at its size, though she could barely move anyway, but soon Adam's iron grip had her surrendering and opening her mouth to the device. It tingled the back of her throat, and seemed to suck all the moisture from her lips.

'Excellent Melody. I am very proud of your cooperation.'

'Mhmmph!' was all his secretary could respond.

Just then the office doors opened, and a large, chiseled man stepped in. He had well defined muscles, and a very large chest.

'Morning Damian.' Adam greeted.

'Good to see you, Adam.' the man replied. 'Is this your new secretary? She's a cutie.'

'Her name is Melody, Damian. And you don't need to worry about her.'

Damian skulked over to where Melody sat. Her appraised her, eyes drawing down to her full breasts and long leather skirt and the dozens of metres of rope that held her together. Abruptly a hand slithered out to feel her breasts and squeeze them. Then his other hand shot down to the top of Melody's skirt, and soon his hand was massaging and groping her miniscule, shrivelled lady cock.

'Hey Adam! Your lady is packing something extra!'

Melody could only muffle her pleasure. Her lady cock soon stiffened and formed the beginnings of a tent under her tight, leather skirt, which made it only easier for Damian to stroke and caress Melody's perfectly bound form.

'Please, Damian. It's unprofessional.'

'Ah, come on Adam.' he said, now taking Melody's seat and lifting her up so she sat squirming on his lap, muffled and moaning. 'As if you were going to just tie her up here and do nothing!' he leaned towards Melody's ear. 'You are enjoying this, right sweetchecks?'

Melody nodded furtively. Her eyes had began to roll out of her sockets as she approached the end, and her wrists wriggled for a freedom they would never obtain. She had never felt more full, more complete, than when Damian was furiously stroking her lady cock and teasing her breasts in unison.

'Mmmhph!'

'See? I'm doing her a favour.'

Adam sighed. 'Fine. Just finish up with your perversions and then we can get back to business.'

All at once Damian pressed on, and Melody felt her desires accelerate into overdrive; she was being fondled, and teased, and stroked every place she wished. In a minute Melody exploded into climax, and was surprised when a minute later, Damian managed to make her orgasm again, stroking her now erect member so quickly and harshly it made collapse with desire. She could hardly move at the end of it all, but then again, the layers of tightly bound rope ensured that anyway.

Damian left her then, sat Melody back down in her chair to recover, and he and Adam continued to talk as if Melody wasn't there at all. She didn't have to work for the rest of the day, as Adam eventually notified her off, and she remained brutally tied up in her work chair until closing time.

When Adam decided to release her, he undid every rope and removed the butt plug.

'Feeling better, Melody?' he asked.

His secretary was still too out of puff and energy to answer.

'You'd better return to your quarters and rest. That kind of work day may be necessary sometimes, depending on the personality of my clients.'

At that, Melody escorted herself back to her room, where another Television special was airing about the beauty of female helplessness and the combining of long skirts and bondage. She watched it for several hours, found she agreed with the message, and then realised there was a knock at the door.

When Melody didn't answer it for the third knock in a row, Linda let herself in with her own set of keys. 'Good afternoon Melody! How was your day?'

Melody said that her day was quite well.

'Oh, excellent! I just wanted to come and tell you that Adam has considered you fit for service again, and no longer in need of rope punishment during the night. Does that sound good or what!'

Melody started to think, then said that she thought it would be very strange, not being tied up again.

'Oh darling I didn't know you felt that way!' Already the woman was uncoiling a large length of rope from her purse. 'If you like, I can remedy that for you.'

Melody readily agreed, and soon enough her wrists were snugly bound behind her back, and her long leather boots were trusted together. When Melody made it clear the measures weren't enough for her liking, Linda soon had several more knots of rope over her and under her breasts, at her elbows, and even below her knees. All very, very tight.

'I think I've become very sick of all your demands and specifications. Open wide for me, Melody.'

Melody obeyed, and soon a very large ball gag was forcifully stuffed and fixed in her mouth, and the buckle locked in place behind her neck. Melody moaned at the delicious gag sound, and was then escorted into her bed, where she wriggled and moaned in pleasure.

'Sweet dreams, Melody.' Linda said, as she shut and locked the door.