The New Slutty Real Estate Ch. 01

Story Info
Sluts selling apartments... Fuck yeah!
2.4k words
3.39
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

I got an apartment complex in my divorce settlement. Third one. I married a rich broad and we were cool for awhile. She loved the big dick pounding I was giving her, but she wasn't so fond of my extracurricular big dick pounding I was giving my girlfriends... and any other hot piece of ass I could stick my twelve inches in to so we split.

It's a nice apartment building. Some moderately priced places and some high end ones too. A good mix. I brought in my girls to help me run the joint... and rent out the apartments. My girlfriends and daughters. All hot. All really good at selling quite a few things. (Wink wink)... They get a commission on rentals and sales. We sell some of the apartments. We rent most of em.

"Babe... when's the client coming?" My girl Max (Kat Dennings/Two Broke Girls) asks me in my office. She's a fireball. Sexually and otherwise. DD jugs and a smart mouth. Love her. She used to be a waitress at some dumpy diner, but I hired her here. I figured her very gorgeous figure would boost sales quite a bit. Plus... I bang her every day in my office. It's a win win for me.

"About a half hour, sweet tits." I joke. Max's tits are fucking awesome. She always wears tight, revealing tops. Her very ample cleavage always on full display. She's got on a tight black pantsuit, unbuttoned to the bottom of her delicious breasts. Black bra barely containing those perfectly shaped, milky white jugs.

Max winks at me, chewing gum. She blows a big bubble, leans over my desk and shakes her black bra encased hooters for me, popping the bubble, then blowing me a nice slutty kiss. Those luscious, cherry red, full, shiny lips looking so damn tasty. Fucking sexy as fuck!

"Yeah..." I get a call. Max sits on the edge of my desk, legs crossed, and chews her gum, blowing and popping bubbles, smirking at me mischievously.

"That's right. $2,500 a month... OK. My girl Penny (Kaley Cuoco/The Big Bang Theory) will show you the place. Max? No, sorry. She's got another client coming by." I look over at my honey. She shakes her eyebrows, smiling a naughty smile, and blows me another kiss, chewing full boar on that gum.

"You're popular, babe." I joke with Max.

"I sure am. Must be my stellar selling ability." Max gets up and walks around my desk to me, still going to town on that gum.

"Or these tits." I kid her... and grab her cans. We both laugh. But it's really true. Those awesome hooters will greatly increase your odds of selling pretty much anything.

Max kneels down in front of me, spits her gum into her hand and sticks it on my desk, then unzips my pants, fishing out my soon to be foot long cock. It's soft, but still eight inches... and real fat. Max smiles with loving delight. She's got a huge crush on my cock... That seems to happen a lot.

In a split second, Max has got those thick, luscious red lips wrapped air tight around my soft, but fat shaft as she drags em deep down that huge dick, her spit dribbling out the sides of her mouth, slowly cascading down the twitching shaft. I lean back in my chair and grin like there's no tomorrow. I blaze up and enjoy the sweet ganjah as my girl perfectly sucks me off.

She bobs for cum deep and fast on my now hard dick, sloppily slobbering all over it, licking all around it, her red lipstick smeared on it. She senses my impending cum, sucking and bobbing faster, harder, deeper... Bingo! I feed my girl my fat load of skeet as I puff and slowly exhale straight up to the ceiling... sweet, sweet weed... lazy smiling, absolutely loving the super sweet sensations racing through my large loins.

Max sucks me dry, popping her super talented mouth off of my cock over and over, loud and slutty... just like I love. She kisses my very pleased dick right on the softening head and grabs her gum off my desk, popping it back into her mouth, chewing away and smiling so pretty at me. That slutty bitch is so fucking gorgeous, it's freaking ridiculous!

She leans up and takes my blunt, taking a big toke, then kissing me deeply, sharing the sweet smoke with me. Those delicious lips locked on mine, her tongue fucking mine as I feel her up, roughly fondling maybe my favorite cans.

"Oh well... it's about time for my client. I better get going, handsome. I'll see you... and you (she leans down and licks my cock)... later." Max kisses me again, then straightens her clothes, smoking the blunt as she does. She hands it back to me, blowing smoke up to the ceiling and winking at me. I slap her curvy butt as she walks away, shaking her gorgeous behind for me.

"This is a high end apartment, baby put on your best sales pitch." I smirk at Max as she stands in the doorway.

"Oh... I will. Don't worry... I will." Max shakes her eyebrows playfully at me, running a finger up her cleavage then sucking it, popping it out of her mouth and waving bye to me. I just grin and shake my head. That chick knows how to sell... just about anything. (Leaning back, smiling and smoking, my mind on my money and my money on my mind)

"This is the kitchen. It's very spacious and clean. The oven is great. I have one just like it at my place." Penny shows her client, Tom around the apartment on the seventh floor. Tom's a businessman in his 60's. Slicked back gray hair and a pudgy gut. He's checking out my girl though. Penny's got that sweet Nebraska charm... with a kick ass, tight body to go with it.

He rubs his fat dick through his beige slacks every time Penny turns away. He makes sure to spend extra time looking that world class butt over. Tight, tan and firm. Superb booty. Penny's got on a very short, pink mini skirt that tightly hugs her trim, sleek curves. My girl's a stunner for sure. A perfect real estate agent.

Tom walks behind Penny, lightly brushing against her every chance he gets. He even rubs his bulge against her butt cheeks a couple of times. Penny notices, but stays professional. She knows that she's gotta "charm" her clients to close the deal, and she's got the assets to do it.

"So... do you cum with the place?" Tom blurts out, making sure to press his bulge out for Penny as he leans on the kitchen counter.

Penny clears her throat, smiling, but quickly figuring out how to handle the quickly escalating situation. "No... unfortunately I don't. Sorry. I CUM with my man... not the apartment." Penny gives Tom a sly wink and a smile. She leans on the other end of the marble counter. She makes sure to lean over as much as possible to let Tom see her sweet cleavage in her low cut, white silk blouse... no bra. Her pink jacket is wide open so Tom can see that Penny is definitely braless. Her pink nips are poking hard into the smooth, thin material. She goes ahead and takes the jacket off to make sure Tom can see the goods. Penny always uses her gorgeous assets to help her seal the deal. Always. A little cleavage and booty rub can go a long way in this business.

Penny checks out ol' Tom's old bulge in his slacks. She gives an approving nod. "Nice and thick. Old fart has something going for him." She thinks to herself.

The sexual tension is rather thick in the kitchen. Penny decides to get back to trying to close the deal. "Well... do you like the place, Tom? I think you would fit in beautifully here. There are quite a few hot lady neighbors in this building. James makes sure of that. You could show them your goods." Penny giggles playfully, a sweet smile and batting of her eyes as well. She's turning up the sales charm a few notches.

"How bout I show you, baby?" Tom quickly unzips his pants and out springs the fattest dick Penny has ever seen... even fatter than mine. It surprises her. She was just flirting, but Tom has other... more naughty... ideas.

"HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! IS THAT THING REAL?" Penny's stares hard, jaw dropped at that massive meat stick. It's eight inches long, but looks like eight inches thick too.

"Sure is, baby. It's all real. A thousand percent." Tom waves it around with a cocky smirk. Penny's eyes and head follow it. She shakes her head, thinking it's a dream, but it's not. She can't close her mouth. The thing is so fucking fat, she can't believe it.

"I... I... I..." Penny can't speak... or stop staring. She starts drooling from her mouth hanging so long. She shakes her head again and wipes her eyes as Tom laughs. He lights a cigar and smokes, still waving that humongous dick around.

"You like it, don't ya, baby?" Tom smirks, smoke bellowing out of his old, cocky mouth.

Penny nods, licking her lips, then shakes her head again to clear it. She desperately tries to regain her professionalism. "I mean..." She clears her throat and takes a deep breath, closing her eyes, then opening them, calming herself.

"I mean... Do we have a deal on this place? It's $2,500 a month. That's very reasonable. It's a great value." Penny finally looks away from Tom's spinning dick. She smiles, but feels her pussy moistening. Oops. She's getting turned on. Penny's a slut when she gets horny so she tries to stem that tide real quick.

"If you're not satisfied with this place, we could look at the upper floors. The rent is higher, but you can also buy them if you'd prefer." She crosses her arms. Penny's eyes involuntarily drop back to Tom's massive organ, but she quickly moves them up again.

"I'll take this place..."

"Great. I'm sure you'll..."

"If I can fuck you." Tom blows smoke towards Penny, very confident and ready to fuck. His dick is rock hard too. Penny can't avoid looking at it once again. Her eyes bulge. It's even fatter that it was before.

"JESUS! IT'S EVEN BIGGER! I mean..." Penny stammers drooling at that enormous cock pointing right at her. Her pussy start dripping. She rubs her thighs together tight, hoping to keep Tom from noticing. It only excites her even more.

"So... We got a deal?" Tom keeps smoking... and smirking.

Penny is lost. She wants to close the deal, but she wants to do it without putting out... something she's not that great at. "Fuck it. Give me that big fucking cock!" Penny rips her blouse open and reaches under her mini skirt, yanking her pink thong off.

She jumps up on the counter and spreads her smooth, supple legs. Tom rubs em, smirking and smoking, rubbing up and down those long, tan legs.

He reaches up and tears her stockings off. Roughly pulling Penny to him. He smacks her swollen labia and throbbing clit with that massive dick, rubbing them, then smacking them over and over. "GODDDDDDDDDDDD!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Penny begs, her pussy juices pouring out.

Tom shoves up Penny aching twat. She lurches from the quick entrance of that obese dick. It stretches her cunt obscenely wide, powering all the way up it. The slick friction drives Penny wild. She cums immediately. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE HARDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The old dude pounds her out, holding Penny's legs on his shoulders, then roughly slapping and groping her very perky 32C cans.

They fuck on the counter, then Tom pulls her off and flips her over, hammering up Penny's sore, cumming twat from behind, slapping her very firm butt really hard. He grabs her long blonde hair and yanks it, pulling Penny's head all the way back, blowing smoke in her face as he pounds the living fuck outta her totally drenched, battered pussy. Penny's eyes roll back in her head, her body trembles... and she keeps cumming, her pussy so sore from the massively wide dick plowing incessantly up it.

"Cumming bitch!" Tom pulls his old, giant dick outta Penny's super sore, smiling twat and pulls her to her knees. She opens up and takes his watery skeet on her face, on her outstretched tongue and right into her wide open mouth. The old bastard cums a lot. Penny loves cum so she's really happy. She sucks his still cumming, gigantic crown and drinks the watery slime down, moaning and drinking til it's all out and down her slutty gullet. She pops her mouth off the mushroom crown and licks it as it twitches.

"We got a deal, baby. Make sure you drop by from time to time though. I'm gonna be fucking my way through this building. Don't wanna miss out on you again, sweet thing. Penny just smiles and nods, licking the cummy cock clean. She thinks she just found her new favorite tenant. She's gonna be collecting his rent personally.

After Penny cleans up and gets Tom to sign the lease, she texts Max a picture of Tom's dick. The text back reads, "HOLY FUCKING FUCK!!" That's all, except for a few drooling emojis. Max has a way with words... and texts.

Max sold her apartment. A couple. Middle aged and rich. A three million dollar duplex so a nice commission for my sweetheart. She let the dude feel her up. His wife too. She watched while the dude fucked his wife. They just wanted Max to watch. Hey... to each their own. Besides... Max paid ol Tom a visit... along with Penny. A little housewarming welcoming threesome. Max took that obscenely fat dick up her ass while Penny ate her pussy and sucked Tom's fat, hanging nuts.

Penny ate his watery seed outta Max's bodaceous ass, then they swapped it while Tom filmed it. They both blew him afterwards. Max drank that load while she pissed in Penny's mouth. Tom once again filmed it, smoking his fucking cigars and smirking the whole time.

My apartment building is shaping up quite nice. A lot of horny fuckers... and some real slutty girlfriends/real estate agents. A perfect fucking match. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers