The New Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm!

She had said something about working in the garden, so I decided to carefully walk around the side, to see if by chance she was in the back. As I slowly walked towards the back of the house, I was a little apprehensive. This was the conservative South, and I didn't want to get shot, I humorously thought to myself as I doubted myself if I was at the correct house or not.

The backyard was elaborately filled with flowers and shrubs, and I felt as if I were in an arboretum with multiple scents and aromas I could not identify. All the way in the back of the yard, there was a woman with her back turned towards me, sitting on her knees with her behind resting on her heels. She appeared to be finishing planting a shrub as I noticed she was shoving and pushing dirt in and around something in the garden bed.

"Hey Tabs!" - I called out with my voice elevated, but not loud enough to startle her.

She jolted ever so slightly and turned her head and torso towards me - she was more flexible than I would have expected for a woman her age as her behind did not move much and was still directly facing my view.

"Oh, hi Erik, good to see you! Sorry, I guess time got away from me - which happens sometimes when I work with my beloved garden babies" - she said enthusiastically as she stood up with some effort on her part while pushing herself up using a small hand-held digger.

As she approached me, it was not the same woman I had met just less than twenty-four hours earlier. She was not wearing any makeup, her hair was a mess, sprouting out randomly in various directions, and she was wearing a light blue T-shirt and white spandex training shorts with matching white crocks. There was potting soil on her cheeks and forehead in several places, and when she tried to wipe some of it off, her face got even dirtier. Also, the hot afternoon sun coupled with high humidity made her perspire profusely, as there were beads of sweat making their way down her face and neck, and her exposed arms and lower legs were glistening from the penetrating moisture through her skin.

It didn't matter - she was in a different place - at home and out of the "public" spotlight where there was no need to deck herself out. She didn't seem to care as she really enjoyed the moment in her garden - it was her place to lose herself.

Under it all, even in the unkempt state she was in, she was quite an attractive woman. Albeit a little overweight, her face was pretty, and her body had curves in all the right places - I could tell she must have been a real looker in her prime. As she approached me, her bosom and large mature ass ever so slightly swaggered in dis-tandem and combined with the dirt and sweat brought something sexy out in her persona.

"Gimme a minute and I'll be right in - you can walk through the back door and wait in the kitchen" - she says as she points at the rear entry door in the center of the back of the house.

As I walked through the rear entry door, I immediately found myself in the kitchen. I noticed the air was warm and sticky, and I could hear fans blowing on high in different spots in the immediate area - there appeared to be no air conditioning!

A few moments later, Tabs walks into the kitchen behind me.

"I am so sorry, but a transformer conked out in my neighborhood last night and we've been out of power since - it's supposed to be fixed by this afternoon." - she says with an apologetic tone in her voice.

"I'm fine" - I respond, thinking it should be a quick in-and-out of the suit.

"Let me get you something to drink" - she utters as she walks up to the refrigerator, pulls out a big jug of pink lemonade and pours me a glass.

"Do you mind if I wash up really quick - and get changed and out of these grimy nasty clothes?"

Her question was rhetorical, as without delay, she immediately walks towards the opposite side of the kitchen and proceeds down a small hallway.

The house had been re-constructed with the master bedroom on the ground floor to which there was a direct visual path from the kitchen. In the corner of the bedroom was a full body sized floor standing dressing mirror, angled at ninety-degrees with a view directly to the right of the bedroom where a dresser was situated against the opposite wall.

As I sat down at her kitchen table, and she meandered towards the master bedroom, I sneakily discovered that if I scoot my chair over just a few feet to my right, I had a clear view directly into the mirror in the bedroom. To my further surprise, she didn't bother to close either the kitchen door leading into the hallway or the bedroom door.

My mind wandered, thinking of the voyeuristic potential of the situation!

As I sit and sip my lemonade, a few moments pass and my eyes glance around the kitchen. Even though the kitchen was somewhat dated, it was well maintained and clean. There wasn't much clutter, and it appeared many items were true retro in nature - almost museum-like of sorts. With the heat and humidity, sitting here in the outskirts of Memphis, I felt as if I had gone back in time to the deep south of the late fifties.

Suddenly, as I happen to glance down the hallway again, I see Tabs appear in the reflection of the mirror standing in front of her bedroom dresser with her back turned towards my view. She had removed her shorts and T-shirt and was only wearing a bra and silky white high waist underwear. She appeared to rummage through one of the dressing drawers for a few moments, grabbed something, only to disappear out of sight.

"Tabs - can I use your bathroom please?" - I strategically shouted out to find out if she could hear me.

"Yes, it's just down the hallway to your immediate left" - she shouts back from an unknown location in the master bedroom.

As I proceed down the hallway, and just before I turn left into the bathroom, I pause briefly as my view into her bedroom through the mirror had improved dramatically.

My voyeuristic desires got the best of me, and I decided to wait a few seconds before entering the bathroom.

My patience was rewarded...

...as she again appeared in the reflection of the mirror!

After what appears to be putting something back in a drawer, she reaches with both her hands behind her back and unhooks four supporting bra hooks. As the last hook gets undone, and as the two support bands fling sideways from the tension, the bra almost magically slid down her arms and into her hands.

I froze in the bathroom door opening - unable to look away while battling my conscience of labelling myself a "peeping Tom".

Even though her back was turned towards me, two partially visible, large udders were welling outward on each side of her mid-section and stomach - their sheer size, age, and force of gravity prevented them from hiding out of view.

And, oh YES!

Not even moments later, she slides both her thumbs inside the side elastic of her high waist underwear and with almost youthful dexterity pulls them down and under her feet one by one. In the very moment of reaching down to fetch them with her left hand, her body turns sideways just enough for me to get a full view of her naked huge left udder as it hangs way down. Her bare oversized mature ass was pleasantly round and surprisingly youthful, void of any major wrinkles partially attributable to her plumpness.

The view did not last more than a few seconds as she again disappeared out of the reflection in the mirror!

Holy crap - I struggled!

How could someone her age trigger these fleeting erotic thoughts - I had never even been close to any sexual relations with a woman of her maturity - but in an erotic strange kind of way, her body was so deliciously aged, and I wanted some!

I quickly finished in the bathroom and returned to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, she appeared in the kitchen, wearing a short-sleeved thin linen pullover, stretching down just below her midsection and about halfway down her thighs.

"Sorry about the wait Erik - let's get you suited and on your way" - she says, as she points in the opposite direction of the kitchen and proceeds to show me the way.

As we proceed towards another room though a hallway opposite that of her bedroom, we enter a small workshop with items related to light tailoring and alterations. There was an older Singer sewing machine, a similar free-standing full body sized mirror as the one in her bedroom, a round swivel chair, and countless other tailoring items on a table in the corner.

Then came the bomb!

"I got your suit right here, but before you try it on, I brought you something from the store to help you with your dilemma" - she says as she looks at me unwaveringly straight in the eyes.

She is holding something folded in her hands - an item I could not identify.

"What dilemma?"

"With your underwear issue - your containment situation!"

"What underwear issue" - I respond, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"Listen, young man! I have been doing this for a long time, and you are not the first man I've measured for a suit wearing boxers" - she says with an exaggerated annoying tone of voice.

"God made us the way we are and there is nothing to be ashamed of." - she says, her voice a little softer and more understanding.

"Have you tried using bikini briefs?"

"What"?

"Men's bikini briefs underwear?" - she repeats.

"They are sometimes a better choice than boxers" - she says, as she hands me the item.

"This is a medium size. Why don't you try them on - and try to tuck it down and under" - she says in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I g-guess" - I respond and noddingly agree, as my head is pounding with thoughts of bewilderment, excitement, and anticipation!

"OK, let me know" - she says, as she turns around, leaves the room, and closes the door behind her.

The tuck-under...?

I've thought about it before, but never really, truly tried it, thinking that a larger than average sized penis coupled with very large testicles is not a good combination in a small space.

As I stand there all by myself, I ponder over what was happening. I am being instructed, almost lectured by a woman, who is old enough to be my mother, about how to arrange and conceal my penis.

Where is she going with this...?

I remove my white dress shirt but leave my white undershirt on, followed by my jeans and boxers. It was quite a relief as the room was very warm and I found myself perspiring more than I wanted to.

As I try to put on the briefs she gave me, I realize that I am having issues with getting the tight top elastic up and over my hips. However, with a little effort, I manage to pull them all the way up, stick my hand down the top, and tuck my flaccid penis over my testicles and down under toward my anus.

I turn my head and look in the side mirror - the briefs are way way too small!

As my larger than average testicles were battling my penis for space, they pushed my cock outward resulting in an oversized bulge bending outward in the front.

I adjust, re-adjust, adjust again, until there were no more options - it is what it is, I think to myself.

A few moments later - a voice outside the door.

"How's it goin' in there?" - she asks.

"Good, I guess. They are a little tight!" - I utter as I ponder the big bulge sticking out in the front.

Then, the decisive moment! The moment I had subconsciously battled in my mind over the past forty-eight hours! The moment I knew fantasy and anticipation would turn to reality - she says;

"Would you like my opinion darlin'?"

I paused!

My head was pounding, and I could feel blood starting to fill my penile blood vessels. Thankfully, the confinement of the undersized briefs kept my cock from growing erect - it was simply too soon to sprout a full erection as she would walk in.

"S-sure - why not...?" - I respond, staring myself in the face in the side mirror with a facial expression of disbelief.

And holy Moses!

As she entered the room, she had removed her pullover and was now only wearing an undersized, women's white underwear shirt, and a pair of tight linen shorts reaching down just above her knees. She was no longer wearing a bra as her oversized breasts hung substantially down her mid-section and clearly contoured through the shirt. Protruding extensively, slightly angled downward about three-quarter down her abdomen, were a set of very large nipples - each surrounded by two dark circular outlines of her areolas shining through the thin material - leaving little to the imagination!

And Oh Jesus!

...I could not detect any kind of underwear or panties, and her linen shorts were so tight to her entire mid-section, that I could see a clear outline of her mature labium protruding like two equally formed half bagels just below a scrambled heap of pubic hairs shining through in her vaginal area.

Amazing!

She had taken exhibitionism to the nth degree - and must have wanted me to see as much of her body as possible without actually being naked!

And to top it all off, the "cooling down" from the earlier shower had dissipated, as her bare arms and legs were again glistening and there were tiny beads of sweat on her forehead and just above her upper lip.

As she catches me looking at her for what must have appeared a little longer than appropriate, she utters;

"Sorry darlin - just too hot in here right now, I hope you're fine with that?"

"S-sure!"

"Yes, they appear a little tight" - she says, as she takes a long, good stare at the curved bulge sticking down and out.

"Here, try these instead." - she says as she hands me a size large in a light blue color.

"Oh, ok!"

In that very moment I realized that her giving me the medium sized briefs was simply calculated on her part, knowing they would be too small and very revealing.

It didn't matter - at this point, I am doing just exactly what she is telling me as my head is pounding with erotic anticipation.

I grab the larger size briefs from her and proceed to hold them up in front of me, turning them around to line up the correct position for putting them on....

...awaiting to see if would leave the room as before.

However, she does not leave, but proceeds to move around the room - folding my white dress shirt, taking the suit pants and jacket off a hanger, picking up some additional miscellaneous items off the floor, and arranging them properly on the small table...

...she's not leaving!

All the while she is moving and exaggeratedly prancing around the room, her oversized mature body parts sway freely from the lack of any supporting undergarments.

Wow!

At this point, it was clear that was more than just a friendly, motherly, or professional occurrence - call it what you want - innocent situation, but a calculated effort of sexual exploration...

...and we were both guilty as charged!

While she continues to fumble around the room, I proceed to slowly take off the medium size briefs - revealing my, now partially swollen cock until completely exposed and out in the open. I purposely held the larger sized briefs in front of me for more than a few seconds - allowing her to get a real good look at my, albeit still flaccid, engorged quarter-erect cock hanging down a good nine inches. My oversized testicles, weighing down my scrotum just short of my glans, were clearly protruding extensively on both sides of the cock shaft - one hanging just a little lower than the other.

I could feel my temples pulsating!

(I take pride in grooming my pubic area, and shave with a number five-millimeter adapter - just enough to leave a nice well-manicured "lawn" around the base of my penis. Being fair-haired also helps with the full exposure of my cock as there are little visible or protruding hairs sticking out.)

Before I am about to put on the size large briefs, I look up, and our eyes meet.

"The good Lord certainly blessed you in that department darlin'! I don't have a problem calling it as I see it." - she says with a gleam in her eyes as they wander up and down a few times while getting a good look at my exposed genitals.

With an elevated level of excitement, she continues to observe me as I slowly proceed to put on the larger size briefs - my cock, now elevating outward from its earlier flaccid position and with the shaft substantially thicker. No sooner, I realize it was too late to do the tuck under - my cock was simply too swollen, and I had no choice but to lay it cradling inside the briefs to the left.

"No worries young man, I am 68 years old and there is not much I have not seen in my life. God created us all differently, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. We need to make sure that not only the suit fits you properly, but also that your undergarment does not show anything it shouldn't. Boxers will not help you in these matters."

The tense erotic situation got even more elevated as she then asks;

"Do you mind if I check for the overall fit of the briefs?"

Without even given me a second to respond, she pulls up the round swivel chair and sits right in front of me - her head only a foot or so from my cradled semi-erect cock.

"Please remove your undershirt, so that I can get a better look" - she commands, realizing that the bottom of the undershirt is partially covering the top of the briefs.

I swiftly comply!

She wastes little time as she proceeds to put her fingers ever so slightly inside the top elastic seam, and while running them sideways adjusts the briefs horizontally. While doing this, two of her fingertips on her right hand dip inside enough that her fingernails ever so slightly scrape the skin of my shaft and cockhead as they run along the seam...

...just slight enough to induce a painfully stimulating erotic scratch!

"OMG! There is contact!"

"Please turn around!" - she commands, as she places her hands on my hips and guides me so that I am standing with my back towards her.

With me now completely turned around, she repeats the process of inserting her fingers on the inside of the top seam and runs them sideways, again aligning the top of the briefs. Immediately after, she runs both hands over each buttock, as to flatten any creases in the fabric (which obviously do not exist), where they both come to rest firmly on each ass cheek.

There is a slight pause as she lets out an almost inaudible yearning sigh.

My cock, now three-quarter erect and poking out substantially to the side - still cradled inside the briefs that are clearly too small to contain my full erection.

Next, she simultaneously slides her fingers on the inside bottom of the brief - and again runs them down as far as she could without losing her momentum - her fingers ever so slightly touching my ass checks and close to my anus.

The feeling was indescribable!

At this point, the entire exercise of "fitting my briefs" had become nothing but an erotic theatrical roll playing game - we both knew it and acted our parts!

"I think it is the correct fit for the backside" - she utters, her voice slightly shaking at this point.

"Let me check the sides" - she continues...

... as she moves her hands slowly over the fabric on each side towards the front in synchronized tandem.

With my cockhead poking sideways inside the briefs, only to be contained by the fully stretched fabric, her left hand abruptly runs into the protruding bump, and her three middle fingers come to rest right on top of my cockhead.

Another pause...

...and she separates her middle and pointer finger to feel and size up the girth of my swollen cockhead through the fabric!

With her breathing elevated I can feel the warmth of her breath as it hits my lower back, sending a shiver of pleasure simultaneously up my spine and down toward my anus!