The New Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual arousal reaches another level!

With her hands still in place, and after another, even longer pause, she softly asks;

"Erik - did you like what you saw in the bedroom?

"W-what?" - I utter, seemingly with as much of an innocent voice I could muster.

"Did you get a good look at my naked 68-year-old body? My large sagging tits and big fat Southern ass?

Another period of awkward silence!

"You didn't think I saw you watching me in the mirror - did you?" - she asks triumphantly and with a stern almost reprimanding tone of voice as she keeps her hands firmly in place.

Without answering her, and with her three fingers still cradling my cockhead, I tense my groin muscles to create a throbbing wave to the glans corona - in the hopes that she would feel my efforts in her fingers.

"Oh Yes! My My!" - she gasps silently, interpreting my penile pulsation as a positive response to her question.

My head was pounding with anticipation of her grabbing my huge erection as soon as I would turn around. The enormously intense sexual feeling from the memories of watching her gloriously naked mature body, coupled with my pulsating cockhead against the fabric and her fingers was painfully erotic...

...and I could feel myself being close to ejaculate!

"Please turn around and let Aunt Tabs check to make any final adjustments needed or if any re-arrangements are required." - she says in a sexually yearning tone of voice.

In the very moment I turn around, she places her right hand squarely on top of the briefs and the middle portion of my cock shaft, and gives it two pushes back towards my pelvis to playfully feel the resistance of my erection, looks up at me with a glow in her eyes and says;

"Oh dear! What do you have hiding in there, young man? And it looks like it's leaking!" - she says...

...as she puts her index finger on a small dark-blue spot just by my cockhead, and slowly pulls her finger away - a string of pre-cum had penetrated the briefs and was hanging from her index finger in the shape of a tightrope.

"Wow!" - she utters, as she rubs the sperm lubrication between her fingers while looking up at me.

That was all I needed!

I could no longer bear the incredible sexual sensation, and there was no stopping it - ejaculation was imminent.

"S-sorry! I am a-about to.... M-maybe you shouldn't..."

Realizing that I am about to prematurely ejaculate, she quickly removes her hand, and with both arms held upward in capitulation mode, she exclaims loudly;

"No way...? Are you about to...? Really...?"

With my erect cock still cradling the inside the briefs, I release my first load. At first, the little round dark-blue circle of pre-cum grew larger at the very side top of the briefs, only to migrate downward towards the center.

With wide open eyes and quickly glancing up at me, she cannot believe what is happening as she is watching my face squirm, squint, and grunt as I am coming.

"Wow!" - she gasps as she lets out a slight chuckle with her mouth open in amazement and anticipation of what is happening.

In my mind, I am begging her to reach out and fondle my cock to fulfill my orgasm - but instead, she does the exact opposite - keeps her hands removed and just stares at the briefs as they are being soiled with semen.

With all my might, I fight the urge to reach down, grab my cock, and finish off the orgasm myself.

Being so sexually backed up after several days of fleeting erotic thoughts, I could feel the seminal fluid as it flowed through the urethra. After three quick percolating flows, the amount became too much for the briefs to contain, and two large globs of translucent cum flowed through the opening of the stretched briefs and fell to floor - one quickly after the other.

"Lordie Lordie Lordie! - she exclaims, as she futilely scrambles to look for something to catch it with...

...only to salvage a smaller third lagging dollop with her right hand before it reaches the floor!

But...

...no sooner than the orgasm started, it stopped!

With the absence of continued stimuli, my orgasm was interrupted.

Ruined!

I could feel that only a small portion of my sperm load had released, and with a sense of erotic urgency, I utter;

"There is more..." - while panting and catching my breath.

"What...?" - she exclaims!

"A lot more..." - I say as I look down and our eyes meet.

"You poor boy! Well, let Aunt Tabs help you with that?"

Without delay or hesitation, she inserts her fingers on both sides of my briefs and tries to pull them down to release my cock from its confinement. However, about two-thirds down my pelvis area, the "pull-down" is abruptly interrupted, as my oversized erect penis prevents the elastic top of the brief to smoothly run over my cock. As she applies even more force downward, the elastic gives in, and my cock recoils sideways and outward - and splatters of the first ejaculated liquified seminal fluid randomly scatters outward, on the floor, on her right arm, and part of her T-shirt.

"Ooh! Good Lord!" - she chuckles!

My cock, now freed from its confinement, still twitching from lack of full release, immediately increases in girth and length to its full erect state - sticking out ten plus inches and elevated slightly above horizontal. My testicles were no longer hanging down but had contracted upward and formed a huge scrotum ball from the strong contractions of the partial orgasm.

"O my goodness! It's even bigger than I thought." - she exhilaratingly exclaims with her mouth agape.

Tabs is in complete amazement as she looks at my sperm soiled, rock-hard erection with a girth and length that she had never seen before.

My penis was explosively erect, and all my random protrusions were visibly accentuated, including the two, thick dorsal veins that runs randomly up and down my shaft. My urethra was clearly ready for another cum explosion as it protruded considerably at the underside of my cock, extending deep from just above my scrotum all the way to the frenulum where it subsided into the cockhead.

She can no longer contain herself, as she takes her right hand and wraps her fingers firmly around the middle of my cockshaft, and while tweaking it from side to side, as if inspecting a huge eggplant at the grocery store, she looks up with an awe in her eyes and utters;

"You blessed blessed boy!

With her undivided focus on my rock-hard erection only inches from her face, and with an almost playful attitude, she then asks;

"More?

"Y-yes please!" - I quickly respond, with a pleading tone in my voice.

"OK - let see if we can finish draining you out - release you from your pain" - she utters in a soft and motherly voice.

With a sense of continued curiosity, while maintaining her right hand firmly around my shaft, she places her left hand under my scrotum and gives it a gently lift upward - as to feel the weight and size of my testicles. As she tries to keep my scrotum elevated, her hand is not able to fully contain both testicles, and one of them drops back over the side of her palm and falls to the bottom of the scrotum.

"Bull sized!" - she gasps, as she again looks up at me with an expression of disbelief and a grimaced expression on her face.

Then, finally...

...she lets go of my scrotum, licks her left hand from the bottom of her palm to the top of the fingers, and combined with her sperm soiled right hand, grabs the trunk my cockshaft and pulls them upward and over my cockhead in one big masturbating swoop.

Oh my God!

The sexual feeling was painfully erotic!

In pure amazement, she pauses momentarily - one hand cradling my cockhead and the other still around my shaft just below the corona with her thumb and pointer finger wrapped just under the frenulum. Even though Tabs' hands were larger than the average woman's, she was still not able to wrap her fingers fully all around.

With one long two-handed tug, she again strokes her hands as far down my shaft as she can, only to pull them back upward while skillfully squeezing my cock along the way back up to my cockhead.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion!

She again lets go of my cock, only to watch it hobble up and down with my cockhead pulsating in tandem with my erectile twitches.

Tabs was not going to let this moment pass too quickly, and as she scoots even closer to the monster cock only inches from her face, she thrillingly says;

"Darlin, just relax and let Aunt Tabs take care of your monster manhood!"

With her mouth only inches from my cock, slightly open and her tongue visible just inside her bottom lip, the mere thought of her attempting to put my cockhead inside her mouth was excruciatingly yearning...

... and I could feel a resumed orgasm brewing at an increasingly rapid pace!

I need to warn her!

"Be careful! W-watch out! A lot more is going to come out!" - I slurrily warn her, knowing that my next shot will not merely be a waterfall spill-out, but a forceful sperm projectile.

Realizing that there was no stopping it, with a surrendering tone of voice, she exclaims.

"That's OK, let it all come out. Let me have it - I will be careful!" - as she moves her head backwards and angles my cock slightly downward towards her chest.

Then, instead of sliding her hands up and down my cock, she skillfully rubs her thumb back and forth over the sensitive part of my glans corona while at the same time spins both her hands with a firm grip around my shaft.

Unbelievable - her masturbation technique was incredible and...

...as quickly as it had first ended, I release my first load after my earlier ruined ejaculation. A long, white rope of sticky cum flows out of my cockhead in an "S" shape as it lands squarely on her white shirt in and around the top of her chest.

"Oh my! Oh my!" - she cries, as she astonishingly takes one quick look down as the white line of sperm quickly liquefies into her T-shirt and leaves a dark line from just under her right shoulder down and over her bosom all the way to just above the hem of her sweatpants.

As the pinnacle of my orgasm intensified, and with almost strategic intention, she tilts my cock slightly to my left, as a second rope lands in random fashion around her right breast, soiling the area around her areola and nipple.

I am now in a trace like condition - every muscle in my body at a pinnacle tense level and I can feel pleasure pain in my entire mid-section as the orgasm was at its peak.

What followed, immediately after one-another, were two more subsiding squirts - one landing in her mid-section and the second one on her thigh.

Three more smaller spurts in a diminished fashion followed and landed randomly on her t-shirt as she pulled my cock closer towards her.

"Wow! Yes darlin! Let Aunt Tabs have it all" - she utters, with a slight disappointment in her voice as she realizes it's coming to an end.

"Ten honey!" she utters.

"W-what?" - I pantingly gasp.

"I counted ten - ten shots including the three flows from your earlier release" - she says with admiration in her voice.

My whole groin area was shivering and painfully contracting as my cock began to droop with continued "after spasms" - cum drops still dripping from the opening in the cockhead as she held out her hand to collect some of the aftermaths.

"Thank you!" - I pantingly say as my heartbeat is pounding my chest.

"You're most welcome darlin!"

I proudly look down at her as the abundance of cum in combination with her increased level of perspiration exposed large parts of her bosom through her thin undershirt like in a wet T-shirt contest.

"O Boy! I need to shower again" - she says, as she looks down on her cum-soaked T-shirt.

Moments later, she stands up, and free from any inhibitions while using both hands, attempts to pull her T-shirt over her head. Her efforts, however, are hampered by the wet soaked fabric coupled with her oversized breasts getting stuck. After giving it a labored second effort, the T-shirt finally gives in and rolls over her head, and her huge granny breasts fall down and eventually settle after a few bounces.

OMG - I had never seen such a display of mammary-drop - it was fantastic!

Years and gravity had taken their toll as her breasts were sagging extensively down her belly, and although they were laying like two huge drooping pumpkins way down her mid-section, they were surprisingly still round and voluptuous. There were visible stretch marks on both upper sides of each breast, and several large blue veins were randomly running down the white flesh like rivers on a map. Both her nipples were aged to the point of being slightly deformed, and her contracted areolas were covered with randomly scattered protrusion of varied sizes.

As I stand there staring at her naked bosom, she proceeds to try to remove her tight linen shorts. But even here she struggles as they too are wet from perspiration. With a final pull down, the shorts roll down her thighs, and her grey-haired covered vaginal area is revealed - with two large labium mounds protruding extensively on each side!

I couldn't take my eyes off her naked body - in a weird, twisted way, it was beautifully aged!

As I keep staring at her naked body, I instinctively ask;

"Can I return the favor?"

"What?" - she says very well aware of what I was proposing, but a little bewildered as to what exactly I was offering.

"You mean...? That...? Or what...?

"Whatever you want" - I say, with an appreciative tone in my voice.

"I am good to go again" I proudly utter...

...as I point down at my cock - which had again started to get erect and hovering outward at a forty-five-degree angle.

After as slight pause she looks me straight in the eyes and says;

"I ain't no spring chicken, and what you see is what you get - I wasn't gonna propose. Not many cocks have seen the inside of this pussy since my dear husband William passed away twelve years ago - and even though he wasn't a small man, his was nowhere near the size of yours."

She continues;

"You are very large, larger than anything I have ever had before, and I am not sure if I can take it all. After all, this body is past its prime, and sometimes things just don't work the way they are supposed to"

She rambles on, with her confidence a little rattled as she is faced with the offer of allowing the horse cock in front of her to plunge into her ageing vagina.

At this point, I decide to interrupt her;

"That's OK, I can eat you out first to help in this manner - it will allow you to relax and open up to receive me" - I say, almost with a therapeutic tone in my voice.

A longer pause, then...

...a grimace in her face appears, which I can only describe as that of deep sexual expectation and yearning as without delay...

...she grabs my hand and pulls me towards her bedroom....

...her huge udders swaying and bouncing sideways and her ass jiggling from side to side as she, with almost renewed youthlike dexterity hobbles in front of me. As we scoot through the hallway, she turns around, looks at my, now erect cock sticking out the size of a liverwurst sausage, and says;

"Oh boy! This is going to be interesting darlin. I am not sure I can handle..., It may be too b..."

...to be continued!