The New Tenant Pt. 03 - Sidestory

Story Info
What happened between Amanda and Linda?
8.5k words
4.48
11.6k
27

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

This is a side story about what was going down between Linda and Amanda during the 'interesting sleeping arrangements'.

My first time writing Futanari / Dickgirl too. I hope to write more. I hope you enjoy it.

*

It was hard to come to grips with the predicament I had been put in. Maybe it was karma. I had so bashfully cheered so well when Josh was going to kiss Luna. Really, Josh had taken a beating the whole night in the different challenges. But now it has come back to bite me in the ass. Almost literally. The bottle had decided that I was going to get head from Linda.

A person that was nowhere near my own status or social group. She dressed nicely, but it was all cheap shit. And she lived in a trailer for christ's sake. It was so disgusting to let someone like her near me. Especially if the rumors were true... Which was sad, truly. Linda was such a nice... girl? In another life, who knows.

Yet here I was, being guided by Linda out into the pool area of Josh and Kim's giant mansion. Josh had been trying to be accommodating, but it wasn't easy. Linda too, for that matter. She had been teasing me, but not really hounding me either. God knows if someone had reason to hound me, it would be someone like Linda.

Linda guided me over to a sun lounger. Meekly, I took a seat, slowly laying down on my back, as Linda looked down at me. Surprisingly, it wasn't a look of lust. It was a look of pity. Really? She was pitying me? I was the one who suffered here.

"We don't have to. Neither of us will have any fun if I force you," Linda said softly, sitting near the foot end.

"No... it's fine. I'll just think about..." I started.

"Josh."

"Zach. My boyfriend. Or ex or whatever. Who the fuck knows anymore," I said, chuckling a bit. I was a big girl. I'll stick to my guns.

I looked at Linda. She didn't look a bit nervous. I had to admit, she held her together pretty well.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, wondering if I was going to feel teeth or how shit it would be the next 30 seconds.

"I've been around the female vag a few times. More than a few perhaps," Linda answered, with a small smirk. I couldn't help but cringe a bit.

"But again. We don't have to. We can just... pretend. Pretend that it happened," Linda suggested.

"You sure? You'll really let me off the hook like that?" I asked. "You'd do that?"

Fuck me. Why did Linda have to be such a nice person? It almost made it worse!

"I'm not that kinda person. Not in my nature," Linda said, staring down at the pool.

I looked at her. Maybe I had been a bit harsh on her. I guess if you're into girls, you could tell she was pretty too, even if her fit was cheap. I shoved that aside.

"Why? I have been a bitch to you the whole time we've known each other," I asked.

Linda glanced up at me with her steel-colored eyes. Strong, fierce. Charisma shone from her stare. And kindness. She didn't want to hurt anybody, not even me. I started to feel kinda terrible. But she never answered. I guess she already had.

"Here," I said. I shoved my fingers into my hair and ruffled it up good. Then I dipped a finger into my eyeliner and smeared it ever so slightly.

"I'll at least tell everyone you were amazing. That was something else," I said, imitating myself at the end. Linda chuckled and looked a bit cheered up at that. "There you are. See? I'm not a total bitch."

"I guess," Linda said, though not thoroughly convinced. A few silent moments fell between us. "I think we can head inside again. We've probably hung out here long enough."

"Wait," I said, one final idea.

I dipped half the towel in the pool, folded it, squeezed it well, and unfolded it. If we didn't do it for real, at least I'd sell it.

"You got me fucking drenched, girl," I joked. Linda chuckled again. Man, she was kinda pretty when she smiled. Small dimples in her cheek. Cute.

*

I played the part of a well-orgasmed girl pretty well. No one seemed to question it for a bit. The rest of the night was a scanty party right up my alley. Not soon after was Toby out getting his huge hog jerked by Kim. I knew he had a thing for her, and a girl could tell that Kim was very interested in him too. Or maybe parts of him, rather. "Kim, you dirty girl."

We then got to toss Josh in the pool, which was fun. The big guy needed a wash, thinking he was hot shit. I mean he is, but still. He needed a bit of cooling. But I was also impressed by Linda's strength. She really must be putting in those squats. She took the brunt of the heavy lifting of Josh and she did it with ease.

"How about we make the sleeping arrangements a bit more interesting?" I proposed as I noticed the party started to die down a bit. It was late after all.

Secretly, I hoped to get my chances with Josh. Kim had been so uppity about how great he was, so a girl got curious. Plus, he was hot. Hot, I tell you. I secretly had a dirty rape fantasy about him ripping me to shreds. He was too much of a nice guy for that sort of thing, but in my wildest fantasies I could seduce and drive him so fucking horny he'd just rip me apart.

Zach had tried to be a dominant guy, but it just didn't take with him. He was good-looking and all, good at sports, and popular when we were in high school, but he was so fucking second-rate. I mean, fuck him. He was such a clingy little bitch sometimes. I guess I liked him in the beginning, but his small-dick attitude was just so fucking pathetic.

Well, it backfired. Of course, it did. The draw resulted in Josh sleeping with Luna. My perverted brain loved that too, but I wouldn't be there to guide them into doing something naughty. Nope, instead I was stuck with Linda again. How did my luck just keep kicking me in the ribs? At least she was nice about it.

"We're roomies!" Linda exclaimed. I giggled. I guess I was still a bit uptight about her, but she was charismatic.

"There are beddings in the closet if you drench the old ones," Kim joked. I chuckled. Yeah, nothing like that was going to happen.

It kinda sucked. I preferred parties where I could take a boy toy to a closet, or to bed, have my way with them, and toss them out. Today I had nothing. Zach was passed out. Josh had Luna. Toby got Kim. I got Linda.

I slumped down on the bed with a sigh and looked out the window ahead.

"You alright?" Linda asked with much more kindness than I deserved. She sat down on the opposite side, sliding her black jeans off and quickly getting under the blanket.

She looked up at me, laying on her side. I had to pull my glance away to not stare at her glimmering eyes.

"No. I don't know. Sometimes I just think I could be better, you know," I explained.

"How so? Don't get me wrong, you're a bitch, but despite that, what makes you say that?" Linda said, smiling playfully at calling me a bitch. It stung, but I deserved it. And she was right. I am a bitch. And proud of it. What the fuck were anyone gonna do about it? Really?

I stood up and started to peel my skin tight jeans off as well. I heard Linda shuffle and I looked over my shoulder. She turned away to give me my privacy.

"You know. I think I know I misjudged you before, and now I'm again doing it by being disappointed I have to share a bed with you," I continued. I know my words could be hurtful, but it was the truth.

"Well... I guess that makes sense," Linda said in a low voice. My words had indeed hurt her.

My stone-cold heart melted a bit at that. Normally, I'd be proud of breaking a girl down, but for some reason, I felt terrible that I had hurt someone like Linda. She was too kind for that shit. As I climbed into bed, I ended up sitting and just looking at her back as she was still facing away from me.

I stuck out a hand and took her shoulder.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay," Linda mumbled before letting out a yawn and rolling onto her back. "I'm just sleepy and can't come up with something smart to reply with."

She closed her eyes. "Let's just sleep. We both wanted something else from the draw, but here we are."

With her eyes closed I took a small glance down at her bra-clad breast. I had scanned her before too. She had worn a maroon top earlier, revealing a lot, but I assumed she had pushups on or stuffed her bra. But nope. She even gave my big ole titties a run for their money. I started to wonder how the rest of her body looked. I knew that she was different from most girls. Having never met someone like her, I didn't really know in which way.

"Here we are," I repeated, still sitting and looking at her. After a bit of silence, I decided to fill the void. "Can I ask you something?"

"No. But you're gonna do it anyway," Linda said, sleepy.

"Who did you want to draw?" I asked. I knew who I wanted, but she seemed to have someone in mind too.

"None of your business," Linda said, still with her eyes closed.

"Oh," I said, slightly defeated. But I didn't want this awkward silence either. "Sooo... How did you meet Kim and Josh? You're from Courtington, right?"

Linda didn't answer. I heard heavy breathing. Had she fallen asleep? Or was she pretending? I laid down, scooting my legs under the blanket. I tried to sleep at first, but I was restless. While everyone else had their fill and fun, I only had the appetizers. Josh's sexy pecs in my face played through my mind. Toby's fat cock getting jerked off by that slut Kim.

I tossed and lay over at my side instead, facing the window. Outside it was dark, and not really anything to look at. It was so quiet. Linda's labored breath was the only thing filling the silence. I couldn't hear any of the others from behind the walls, either. Was no one getting laid in this house?! I had half a mind to go out into the hallway to see if there was someone I could spy on doing something. I guess the walls in this house were pretty well isolated.

After some 30 minutes of trying to force myself to sleep, I got out of bed. I decided I at least could go get some water. I didn't bother throwing on those tight pants again, they were a nightmare. Maybe some of the boys would catch a glimpse of my sexy ass in this black thong and rape... take me right there in the hallway under the moonlight.

Before heading back, I stood looking in the mirror. I scanned myself. Fuck I'm hot. Blond, smoking. Baby blues. Nice ass. Big tits. Any boy would drool over themselves just looking at me this scantily clad. So hot it made up for me being a total bitch. I gave myself a smirk, a wave, and headed back.

I made it back to the room unscathed. I looked at Linda as I stood in the doorway. She was still on her back, sleeping deeply as she had when I left. My eyes crawled down to where her crotch was. There was an extra fold in the blanket. Was that... was that what I thought it was? No. Probably some weird formation in the fabric.

I went back to my side and jumped in bed. I thought sleep would come eventually, but I still just lied there. Waiting. I was too pent-up. Fuck maybe I should've let Linda eaten me out earlier. If nothing else, maybe it could lead to us doing some nasty, fun experimenting now, instead of her getting her beauty sleep while I was wide awake.

I rolled over to my side and looked at her. Now that she was asleep, it was much easier. My eyes traced up to her face. Even without makeup and in the little moonlight that came from the window could I tell Linda was pretty. Smiling eyes, even when peacefully at rest. From the ridge of her nose to her sweet mouth gave her a confident aura. So pretty, so sweet. Charismatic, even in how she was built. From her hairline to her nose, to her mouth.

I looked at her lips. Her bottom lip was slightly heavier, creating a nice curve. I guess you could say they were supple. I found myself wondering how good of a kisser Linda was. Both Jen and Kim had their fill. I felt kinda jealous of the other girls. They knew while I didn't.

I traced her down to her chest. Linda had a good set on her, I have to say. I had looked at them before, they looked nice and firm when I glanced, but I assumed they were fake. But seeing how they moved as she breathed they looked real to me. But I couldn't be sure.

Maybe I was horny. Maybe I was a bit tipsy. Against better judgment, I slowly inched my hand towards Linda. Was I really gonna cop a feel? I stared at her sleeping eyes as my fingers grazed her closest boob. Seeing no reaction from her, I gave her boob a small squeeze. Yeah. They were real alright. I heard a small moan from Linda, but she didn't open her eyes. Did she like getting her tits touched? I knew I did, but we're all different, you know.

After a few squeezes, I retreated my hand, rolled onto my back, and decided to go back to sleep. My curiosity had been satiated, so now I could drift off.

As if.

I thought back to how Jen and Linda had made out right in front of me. I have to admit, it was kinda hot. I was never much into girls, but it looked like Linda had handled both Kim and Jen's tongue expertly from where I sat. Strong and determined. It was obvious who had taken the lead in that little make-out session.

I sprang up into a seated position. I had to do something. I didn't know what it was. Or what my plan was. But I was way too horny now. I couldn't sleep, and all these things kept rolling through my head. I glanced at Linda. My bedmate.

My eyes slowly crawled toward her blanket. She had it just above her navel, letting me not only see her boobs but also how ripped she was. She didn't have a full-on sixpack, but she kept in good condition. I looked at my stomach. I was pretty fit too, but a bit slimmer than her in the waist. But that was mostly thanks to Linda's wide set hips. Which brought my eyes to where her blanket covered her waist. And crotch. There had been rumors...

Curiosity was a bitch. But so was I.

I returned my eyes to hers. I stared at her for a full minute to make sure she was asleep before I slowly traced my hand to her arm. I gently put it aside. And with no reaction from her. I leaned over her, carefully so as not to tickle her with my hair, and moved the other as well.

Sitting back on my heels, my pulse was beating through my chest in anticipation. I could hear it bang against my eardrums. With a steady hand, I took hold of the blanket and slowly dragged it down to her knees.

I gasped.

Linda wore the same thong as me, but that wasn't why I got so flustered. It was the huge bulge that was where her pussy should've been. So Linda wasn't a girl? But she wasn't a boy either?

I didn't really think it mattered. I found myself licking my lips as I traced the bulge down the inside of her left leg, and out of its confinement stuck a big fat barrel of Linda's uncut cock. Even in the dim light could I see how fucking big it was. Even soft. It had to be even bigger than Toby's right? Certainly much larger than Zach.

I gasped again as my fingers connected with the shaft. I hadn't even realized I stuck my hand out. It was so warm. So hot. It felt like I was touching a furnace. And it pulsed when I touched it. A big ominous pulse shot through it. I could even smell it. The scent was mind altering. My opinion of Linda was very rapidly changing. From sort of coming around to downright admiring her. Holy shit. What a fucking specimen. How did she even manage to hide this thing?

I was in sheer awe. That thing would rip apart any woman. Could it even fit? It was wider than my fist. Some would stuff a cucumber in their pants to make their dick look bigger, but that would only have the opposite effect on Linda.

I wrapped my fingers around the shaft. More to see if I could get all the way around it than anything else. Not at all. Not even close. It was just too much of a big fat juicy cock. I felt my mouth water from the sheer site. You see, some girls like chocolate, some like diamonds. Me? All I wanted was a big cock. And this was the biggest I'd seen. I had to have it.

"Sorry, Zach," I thought, slowly dragging the foreskin back, inspecting how the skin rolled, slightly dragging against her leg. I knew I was way too bold now, but better beg for forgiveness at this point.

Linda groaned in obvious pleasure. "That's right bitch, you better enjoy it," I thought, but she was still sound asleep. Part of me wished she wasn't. Part of me wanted Linda to wake up, see me bent over towards her cock. For her to yell out "What the fuck?!" and then ram my mouth down her rockhard steel and fuck my mouth while calling me all kinds of nasty names. Spank my ass with her free hand as she tested the limits of my throat.

Now it was my time to let out a moan. I was getting so turned on from this fat cock right there. And for it to be attached to someone as sexy as Linda? I already had so much pent up. Finally, I gave it the old 'fuck it'. I was having this cock no matter what. I grabbed the hem of her laced panty thong and peeled it down to join the blanket on her knees.

My eyes were practically bulging as I looked at the fully unclothed specimen. It was long, yes, but what intrigued me most was how fucking fat it was. I was salivating to slurp on those huge veins, lick the underside, to feel it stretch my jaw until Linda fucked cum right down my throat. Or in my pussy, up my ass, all over my face, I didn't care at that point. God, I'm such a horny slut.

I regripped her cock and lifted it up straight. So heavy. But that only fueled the fire more.

"Imagine it hard, Amanda." But I didn't want to imagine. I wanted to see it. I started to slowly jerk that big thing up and down. Linda was still asleep it seemed, God knows how, but I didn't really mind at this point. I just continued stroking her cock with a firm grip. I could feel it come alive in my hand and slowly my fingers were forced even more apart as her cock filled my grip more and more.

I looked up at her face. She had gone from kinda pretty to downright sexy. Her mouth hung slightly open and her brow was slightly furrowed, in her sleep taking in the sensation of my tended fingers treating her. How had I not seen it before? Linda was as sexy as her appendage. Which now had grown to full mast. If I laid it down on her stomach it'd reach past her navel no problem. Satisfied that she was good and hard, I scooted down the bed so sat I on eye level with her crotch.

I could faintly see it had become slippery near the tip from her precum. I could even smell it. Musky yet so feminine. It watered my mouth. I wanted to taste it so bad. But that would surely wake her up. I knew that I was playing with fire and slowly I came to the conclusion that I wanted to see how far I could go before I got burnt. I was in too deep, so I may as well.

I bent down and the smell became ever stronger. It strung to her fat cock like perfume. It was so close I felt the warmth of it against my face even an inch away. Then it became warmer as I crept down. Half an inch. A quarter. And then the big fat head collided with my tongue. I quickly wrapped my lips around her and sucked down hard.

I moaned out in delight of having such a beautiful thing inside my mouth. And it was tasty! Way tastier than I would've imagined! I pushed more of Linda into my mouth, gagging when it hit the back of my throat. I drew back and pushed back more and crammed the big head against the opening. I gagged and choked a bit, but I loved it.

Deciding it was too big for even my throat, I instead started to bob up and down, getting at least a third of her cock into my mouth at least. It was just too big for me. Too wide. Too fat. Soon her whole cock was covered in my spit, me double-fist stroking it in rhythm as I sucked her cock.

Moving my lips over her shaft let me explore her more fully. I felt the sexy ridges and bumps of her veins collide over my tongue and my stretched lips, exploring it all with lips and tongue. I moved my tongue to press on the underside and I pushed more tasty precum out. But my exploration didn't end there. I drew back and let her tip rest in my mouth and instead started dancing around her tip with my wet tongue.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers