The New Tenant Pt. 03 - Sidestory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's the plan. I'm gonna give you the 30 seconds we left at the pool. Then I'm gonna put your head here at the edge of the bed and fuck your throat good and deep until I nut in your mouth. Sounds good?" Linda asked.

"No," I moaned, deciding to push it even further by adding, "Don't fuck my throat. Rape my throat!"

Linda smiled viciously at that, "You got it. First things first. Timer is set."

With a loud slurp, Linda slid herself out of me and slid down my body. Without missing a beat her tongue started to flick my clit. Sparkles of pleasure ripped through my body. As Linda pressed her tongue a few times up and down my slit and clit, worked her way deeper into me and within seconds she sucked her way in. I yelped out and grabbed a fistful of beddings to brace myself. I felt her satisfied moans vibrate into my pussy as she ate me out with firm determination Applying suction and stimulus through her lips and tongue my hips started to writhe and buck to meet her. It was such an unbelievable experience. I felt like I was going to shoot through the roof. But Linda held me by my hips firmly in place, forcing me to take all the pleasure, eating me with great enthusiasm. Her tongue was just amazing and so strong!

"J-Jesus... You- you're gonna make me cuh-cum!" I gasped. "Jesus! Fuck! I'm cumming, fuck I'm CUMMING" I more or less screamed, not worried who heard. Everyone should hear.

Trembles shot through me as I came down, as Linda continued to lightly eat me out, showing me faint mercy.

"Your 30 seconds are up," Linda moaned into me, lightly blowing air on my sensitive clit. I just lied there in a shuddering mess. She could've done anything to me at that moment.

"I'm all yours," I purred, wanting her to use my body. Linda motioned me for me to scoot down the bed a bit, which I happily did.

I opened my eyes for her, waiting for her phallus to shove its way down my throat. I was yearning for it. Linda moved above my head, a knee on either side of my head.

"You degenerate little bitch," Linda chuckled, aiming and pressing her cock down into my mouth.

Spit flew from my mouth as she mushed her cock firmly into my mouth. Holding her cock still, Linda angled her hips forward so she could have a more down-and-forward trajectory. And with her hips in place, she pressed her cock into my throat. Cutting off my air supply completely. But I loved it. She was so rough, so dominant. Just taking her pleasure by using me.

Linda found a rhythm quickly. I heard her gasp and moan each time her fat cock stretched my throat. I wanted to feel the bulge in my neck, but Linda had wrapped her hands around mine to hold me in place. I could imagine how she closed her eyes as she fucked my face. I was cut off from any air, but I still tried to suck in. If nothing but to give her the added pleasure.

"That is good," Linda groaned. "Fuck it, I can't hold back anymore. Gonna fucking nut!"

I felt my whole throat bulge out as Linda let out a long, guttural whimper. Her whole body shuddered and then her cock exploded. Linda bucked into my throat relentlessly. She was too lost in her own pleasure, my comfort was only second or third on her list of priorities. But I was a good girl. I took it.

But she never stopped cumming. She hilted inside my aching throat several times before she even started to drag out. My mouth and throat were overflowing and as my drool already got squirted everywhere with each thrust, it was soon mixed with Linda's girlcum too. It was so much I was worried I'd pass out before Linda was done.

But then her head slipped up from my throat with a gurgle and into my mouth. She was about spent, but I still got a heap of cum on my tongue before exiting my mouth. I savored it, wanting so much more. Its taste was so addictive. I sloshed it in my mouth a bit before dropping it down my throat.

"Aaah," I moaned, showing my empty mouth.

"Good girl," Linda moaned, her breath labored with just having climaxed.

Linda slumped down next to me, and I immediately crawled up in her arms. Having gone another round we were both utterly beat. To say I had misjudged Linda would be an understatement.

"Thanks for the eye-opener," I mumbled.

"Thanks for being a good cum dump," Linda chuckled sleepily.

And then we fell asleep for the final time that night.

*

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed.