The New Tenant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erh. Too many bots and cheaters. I'm going old school lately. CSGO for the most part. Some League."

"What are you two neeerds talking 'bout?" Amanda said, stumbling into the conversation, almost spilling beer on Luna. Amanda always seemed to get too drunk, but I knew that it was just an act. She had drank less than me, but I guess being 'drunk' gave her the excuse of being a bit of a bitch.

"I like your outfits. You've dressed similarly. Was it on purposssse?" Amanda asked, scanning us.

We both had red leather jackets. But I wore white shorts with a white cotton off shoulder crop top. Luna wore a green singlet and her jeans. Really, it was just the jackets. But I gave it a shrug. Amanda on the other hand had skin tight black jeans of some sort and black blouse that showed her firm stomach along with a lot of cleavage.

"I guess... I didn't even think about it," I said, looking over at Luna who chuckled.

"Well, we are sisters, after all," Luna laughed. "Yes, we're scheming."

"You nerds better watch out, then. Toby seems to like Kim at least. Maybe he has eyes for... silver blondes as well?"

I looked over to the lounge area. Toby sat on a sofa with his back against the pool area, where scantily clad women (and men) were partying, Still, he sat glancing over at me. And Luna by proxy, I guess.

"Hey Luna! Check this shit out," Josh called out, pointing at something in the bar area.

"Excuse me. Lady. Girl I don't know," Luna said, giving a small bow to me and then Amanda.

Luna took her wine glass and walked over, but demonstratively hung her leather jacket on a stool. "Damn, she has been working out," I thought, biting my lip, looking at Luna's arms. Their family was pretty athletic after all. And were those new tattoos? I had to ask her about that.

"Where did you leave your lap dog?" I asked, smirking at Amanda. While she was a bitch, she was also a friend. I knew she had been struggling with Zach lately.

"Pff. He's here somewhere. I don't know why you guys let me bring him."

"Girl, you asked!" I said in slight shock.

"I thought you would say no!" Amanda said, playfully shoving at my shoulder, hovering her mouth open as if to laugh.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"If he's gonna act like a child," Amanda said and shrugged.

"Sooo. Spill it. What happened in the closet?" I said, biting my bottom lip slightly. I wasn't one to partake in dirty girl talk, but hey! I was curious.

"Oh... Wouldn't you like to know. Come, let's head out to the grill. I want fresh air," Amanda said, hooking her arm in mine.

I went along. It seemed like Amanda had a secret to share.

"Boys, girls, and others, fuck off," Amanda said to the few guys hanging around the grill area. She was so brash. They all got sour faces, but did as they were told. Amanda had that effect on people. I chuckled.

Amanda slouched back into a sunlounger, and stared across the pool at the people dancing. I sat down on the edge of one next to her.

"What's with the secrets? Enough stalling!" I asked.

Amanda hesitated still, staring out at the pool in slight disbelief, recollecting whatever she had on her heart.

"I... I couldn't get him off," she muttered.

"What?"

"Toby. When I jerked him last time? That has never happened before. I wanted to, and for fucks sake, all boys cum when I get my hands on them. But Toby just held off. Like he held on for dear life, it seemed."

"He was saving it," I said conclusively, more to myself than to Amanda.

"What?"

"Yeah. I think Toby hoped... he would have some luck with getting me in a similar situation," I explained. "He has a thing for me, I think."

"Ooouuu. You got an admirer? Lucky you, because," Amanda said, then shielding her mouth with her hand, whispering deviously, "he's fucking hung."

We both immediately started giggling, sharing something so naughty. Maybe Amanda wasn't so bad. Then our comradery... girlradery, ended.

"What the fuck you two giggling about?" Zach asked, coming over with a sour face. He had been over at the other end talking with some jock friends.

"Girl talk," I chuckled. Zach rolled his eyes. What a jerk.

"Can it, I need to talk with Amanda," Zach said, not even looking at me.

I decided to play the good girl friend, and folded my hands in protest. But Amanda laid a hand on my shoulder and said, "It's okay."

I hesitated for a bit, but headed back inside again.

*

Many many hours later, as the party started to die down, the normal crew was back together. We had invited a bunch more people, but most were either past out waiting for cabs, or had already left. The remaining guests turned out to be the normal 'crew'. Or at least, it felt like that was how it was developing. Kim, me, Linda, Jen, Robert, Amanda and Toby. Only this time there was no Zach, but instead my little sister Luna.

Zach was passed out drunk in the pool area somewhere. The rest were seated in the sofa group. Though it had become pretty warm so most had ditched the jackets and sweaters by now.

"Who the fuck brought Everclear?" I asked. I was in the middle of mixing a tray of drinks for our guests.

"Who gives a fuck?" Amanda said. "Now get the fuck down here. We're having 'Bottle Dares' again!"

I turned and saw that she had gathered the gang in the sofas again. Toby and Kim in the two-seater closest to me again. To her left in a three-seater sat Linda, Jen and Robert. Opposite of that sat Amanda and Luna in another two-seater. Which gave me the lone three-seater with the back against the pool.

"Josh, mind getting me a cider instead of a drink? I'm finished with the heavy drinking for now," Linda requested.

"Again with the dares? Please no NSFW shit this time around," I said, making my way over with a tray of pina coladas and a cider.

"Alright," Amanda pouted. "Not... yet..."

"My fucking sister is here!" I complained.

"NSFW? What happened last time?" Luna asked.

"Don't ask," I muttered, leaning back in the middle of my designated sofa.

"Okay then. You don't want this to be NSFW, why don't you begin, Josh?" Amanda said demonstratively.

"Hey. What about the rules?" Luna complained. I grabbed an empty bottle, and drew my breath.

"So I put out a dare that involves two people, then spin the bottle to choose those two people, basically. I'll make a dare now... eh... fuck... one has to wrestle the other to the ground. We had that one last time," I said, placing the bottle on the table.

"And now, I'll spin it to see who will be the one to wrestle-" I spun the bottle. It landed on Robert. "And who's getting taken down... Which will be me. So how about it Robert?"

"Easy enough," Luna said, sipping her drink. "You guys gonna wrestle until forever?"

"Nah. Maybe I should've put a time limit. How about... take me down in... 20 seconds?"

"Sure thing," Robert said.

We moved to the middle of the floor between the lounge area and the kitchen. And as soon as Kim stood the timer, Robert pounced on me. But yeah. 20 seconds later and he was sweating profusely, with me still standing.

"Fuck, you've got some balance," Robert panted. "And now I'll do a dare."

Robert picked up the bottle, thought for a moment, "Let's keep up the physical challenges. Someone has to squat someone else. So Linda-"

"Yeah yeah, I think I get it now," Luna said. "Linda has to squat with Kim on her back. Not that complicated."

Linda shot to her feet, flexing her arms. In return Kim giggled and playfully bit her lip at Linda's theatrics. She was something alright. I also took the opportunity to scan her outfit. Skin tight black jeans across her wide hips, and a maroon loose fitting top with ample cleavage. She had a hint of makeup, extenuating her deep gray eyes and some gloss making her lips glisten ever so slightly. There was no other way to say it, Linda was so fucking hot.

And as Linda guided Kim to her feet, it looked like Kim agreed with me. Kim was quite obviously checking Linda out as she moved to Linda's side to get behind her. But Linda stopped her, "No no. I want to look you in the eyes while I take you."

So this was turning NSFW whether I wanted it or not. Damn horny girls. I glanced over at Luna. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. But she seemed to be intrigued by Linda's charisma as well. I shrugged, turning back to Kim wrapping her legs around Linda as they firmly held around each other's waist in a tight embrace.

"How many? Five?" Linda whispered directly into Kim's face, only a few inches apart. Kim's hair floating from Linda's breath. Jesus...

Kim nodded. Then Linda stepped over to the space between my sofa and their sofa to get some space, stepping over the armrest while carrying my wife with ease.

"Man, you're fucking strong, Linda!" I exclaimed.

"Lots of squats, homeboy!" Linda cheered, slapping her own ass.

Linda took position and turned towards us, and slowly bent at her knees. She didn't stop until she got down deeeep. And then thrusted up. Kim giggled into Linda's neck, holding on so as not to tumble to the floor. "Careful, you're tickling me!" Linda giggled in return.

"I think Linda might take you down if she had her 20 seconds!" Amanda laughed, looking over at me. "I don't think I would mind that," I thought to myself, chuckling.

Linda quickly did her other four squats without effort, then dumped Kim into the sofa next to Toby. But instead of jumping into her old seat, she climbed across me and plumped down there instead, sitting between me and Luna.

"Alright, my turn. This person needs to make a nice poem for the other person," Linda said, spinning the bottle.

And guess who was the lucky guy. Me.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed and the others chuckled.

Linda spun it again. And it looked for a second that it was going to land on Amanda, but the bottle rolled slightly so the bottle pointed at none other than my little sister Luna.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed again, and the others chuckled again.

"Ooouuu! Kinky!" Amanda chuckled.

"Shut up, Amanda!" I said jokingly. "Alright... give me a few seconds to find a nice rhyme."

Luna blinked theatrically at me. "I cannot hold back the tears, such a beautiful poem," she joked. I was glad she didn't make it awkward at least. Luna took a sip of her pina colada, scanning me. The others turned to chatter, while I was thinking. After a few minutes of churning my brain, I figured a little scheme out.

"So here we go. I go with the classic rhyme scheme here," I said, and stood up, did a small 'ahem' and began.

"I present to you, 'Luna, my little sister.'

Whose colada is that? I think I know.

Its owner is quite happy though

Full of joy like a vivid rainbow

I watch her laugh, I cry hello.

She gives her colada a shake,

And laughs until her belly aches.

The only other sounds' the break,

Of distant waves and birds awake.

The colada is half full, half empty and deep,

But she promises to keep,

After cake and lots of sleep,

Sweet dreams come to her cheap.

She rises from her gentle bed,

With thoughts of kittens in her head,

Sheets her jam with lots of bread,

Ready for the day ahead."

There was a brief silence as I stood looking at the small crowd.

"Awww, that is so sweet," Jen said, folding her hands under her chin.

"I do like jam, and I do have a colada half empty. Or is it half full? Hmmm, all the things to ponder," Luna said, twirling her glass in her hands demonstratively while inspecting it with a furrowed brow.

"See! I'm learned! I promise," I joked, having nabbed most of that poem. I looked over at Kim.

"You nailed her on the head with that one," Kim chuckled.

"So I get to spin now?" Luna asked. Amanda nodded eagerly, being sort of the game master of the whole thing.

"Alright. Let's do some body shots!" Luna said. "First gets to shot, the other has to provide the belly."

"Exciting!" Amanda beamed.

The bottle landed on Amanda.

"Even more exciting!" Amanda beamed again.

And then on Kim.

"You're getting all the girls tonight," I chuckled, pushing playfully at Kim.

Kim seemed to be in the playful mood, though. So instead of moving, or Toby scooting out to give her room, Kim just turned and leaned her head back into Toby's lap, and hiked her top almost to her bra. Amanda grabbed a tequila bottle from behind the sofa and poured a decent shot into Kim's taut navel.

"Ooh. Cold," she exclaimed, giggling. Kim was fighting hard to suppress a laughing fit. Kim was very ticklish, and no doubt Amanda's long blond hair was tickling her sides. And perhaps the anticipation of Amanda's soft lips pressed against her navel did some work as well.

"Lay still girl, or I may have to lick it off of you instead!" Amanda said, laughingly while trying to lower her full lips to a slightly trembling Kim.

Immediately images of the blonde bombshell licking all over my hot wife flashed through my retina.

"Quick! Toby, shake Kim!" I quickly said, grabbing Toby's knee.

But Kim held out a trembling finger at Toby, commanding with a shaky voice, "Don't."

Toby chuckled, but heeded her command. He no doubt liked having Kims head resting on his crotch. I wondered if she could feel him. Or if he was hard just from having her there.

"Good boy," Kim said, still holding back as Amanda's lips finally connected with her olive skin. A small slurp and Amanda darted away.

"You got yourself a lackey," Amanda chuckled. She then looked up at Toby, dropping the tequila down her throat, and then opening her mouth to Toby. "All gone."

Did she just allude to...

"My turn!" Amanda exclaimed. She always knew how to turn these things into something naughty. Especially with tequila in her blood. And now was no different. "Kisses!"

She eagerly spun the bottle. It landed on Jen. And Linda. Without a second thought, Linda bent over the table to reach Jen. While I'd love to witness the girls making out, I got an eyeful of Linda's nice, wide yet very fit ass. I could feel myself grow a little just at seeing her bent over like this. I glanced over at Kim who just winked at me, and gave a small nod towards the 'landscape'. And then Linda slumped back down next to me.

"I want someone to whisper a dirty secret. Phew... I'm starting to work up a sweat," Linda chuckled. She wasn't the only one. It was getting quite hot and heavy around the sofas.

The bottle landed back on Linda. And then on Luna. "I'm getting all the action? Again?"

"Seems that way," Amanda said, but not as playful as she used to. She still had some predilection against Linda it seemed. I just shook my head. As long as it remained on this level.

But Linda took it in stride. She just blew Amanda a kiss, before Luna and Linda leaned in close. Linda thought for a moment and then said something inaudible to my sister. Luna then got wide eyes. When they leaned back, Luna shot me a quick look and burst into a small giggle she suppressed with the back of her hand. Linda on the other hand avoided eye contact.

"What?" I asked, holding my hands out.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Luna said. "Spin again, Linda."

"Oh give me a break. Erh. More kissing then? And I mean with tongue and everything."

"What happened to the 'no-NSFW'? Oh, never mind." I quickly broke as I saw the bottle land on me. Fuck yeah.

I stared intensely as the bottle slowed down. It passed Amanda. Luna, thank god. Linda. Me, of course. Kim. Toby. Jen. Robert. Amanda. And then it stopped dead on... Luna.

I gulped. Fuck. Just what I wanted to avoid. But the girls seemed to find it highly entertaining. Except Luna. She looked a bit shell shocked. But then she shook it off, and instead leaned forward in her seat and puckered her lips jokingly.

"Time to reward you for that poem," she said. But I could tell she was just trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Oh no, I said with tongue and everything," Linda argued.

"This is so gross," I muttered.

"Incest is wincest, am I right?" Amanda joked, pushing Luna a bit.

Luna frowned at that, but started to move across to our sofa regardless. I kind of expected Linda to take Luna's place, but instead she moved closer to me.

"I wanna watch. To make sure that you do it proper," Linda explained. But I could tell she was really into watching two siblings kiss in front of her. Or maybe she liked Luna?

Luna sat her knees into the sofa, and looked at me expectantly. Not wanting to leave my sister hanging, I turned as well. I looked at her. Was this really about to happen? Why were the gods so cruel... If only it had landed one person before, or after. But no, it had to be my lil sister.

"Just imagine that it's me," Linda mumbled almost sultrily, only for the three of us to hear. Was she getting turned on by this?

Luna then leaned over, wanting to be done with it, placing her hands in between Lindas thighs for support. I moved closer too, but not sure how to engage this in a... brotherly way. But maybe the best cause of action was to think of Linda. Hell, she orchestrated this. And she was right there. I could almost smell her. Might as well.

I leaned closer, moved my left hand to cradle the back of Luna's head, closed my eyes and thought about how fucking hot Linda was. A moment after I felt lips touch mine, and I pursed out to meet what I imagined to be Linda's lips. I focused on how hot it was when Linda did squats with Kim. If only that dare had included kisses as well.

I could feel warm, heavy breathing against my face as we held the kiss for a moment, not really moving or anything. Maybe Luna was also imagining it was someone else. Or maybe she was more distressed. It was hard to tell with my eyes closed.

"Let me see it," Linda muttered in a low voice.

I felt Luna dart her tongue slightly forward. I wanted to throw up. Yet... we had to get this over with. So when she flicked forward again, I welcomed her inside my mouth. If anything, I could feel that even trying to make it as digestible as possible, Luna was a great kisser. Yuck.

"That is so hot," Linda muttered, being the eager spectator. That seemed to be enough for Luna to pull back.

Maybe I should've been the one to do so, but at least it was over. But I felt spit and saliva around my mouth as we had had pretty open mouths so Linda could see, so I had to wipe it away. I then realized that everyone had been looking with great enthusiasm, and how it might look wiping my mouth after having almost made out with my sister.

"It got that heavy, huh?" Amanda teased.

"Oh, I think there is plenty that got heavy," Kim joked, both of them bursting with laughter.

"Alright, you have had your fun. I'll grab a beer to cleanse my body. You want anything, Luna?"

Luna gave a disgusted nod. She seemed to share the need for something strong.

"Oh, you gonna buy her a drink, now?" Kim joked. I just shook my head.

"Here you go," I said a few minutes later, handing a cider to Luna. I grabbed the bottle, ready to move on. "I need a lapdance after that. So that is the dare. May the gods be less fucked."

The bottle spun and landed on me.

"Oh for fucks sake!" I exclaimed. Did I have some secret magnetism for empty bottles or something?

The girls tooted.

"Me me!" Kim joked.

"No, you have him all day and all night. Me!" Amanda joked. "I wanna lick those biceps while he grinds on me."

Kim sent Amanda a dirty look. A look that told that she didn't really mind that happening. Had those two been bonding off late, or something?

I spun the bottle again, with great vigor. Maybe plenty of force would send it right past Luna. If it landed on any other, it would be fine. I was pretty comfortable about myself, so had no problem with getting it on for any of the other guests. Sure, a girl would be preferable, but hey. Guys need love too, am I right?

But the gods were gracious. It landed on Amanda.