The New Tenant Pt. 03

Story Info
Kim and Josh decide to throw another party.
12k words
4.41
23.5k
60

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

Authors note:

If you do not like the themes of cuckolding, cheating and the like, please reconsider reading any further.

Thanks to Roxy, Joko44 and Anora / MorbidOrb for feedback and help.

*

It was the next morning. Josh would come home in a few hours, and I was to pick him up. We had talked on the phone, and I had told him I had something to tell him. At first we joked about me killing a prostitute and had to hide the body, but when he tried to press further I refused in a series of devilish giggles. Instead we hung up, and I promised to tell him later when he was home.

Right now, however, I was just waking up. I had some shit I had to do before then, so I got up at a reasonable hour. Which was at eleven in the morning. Some would call me a slacker, but hey. I have my own schedule. I rarely had to get up earlier, so why should I?

I had just finished my espresso when I heard bare feet stumble along the hall, towards the kitchen. Toby was awake. My mind immediately went dirty, wondering how awake he was. If both heads were stood up. "God, come on now, grill. Get it together," I thought, shaking my head at myself.

But I refused any awkward shit, so I turned back to the espresso machine and started making myself another one. Letting him enter the kitchen like any other day. But I heard what could only be described as some awkward shuffling. Toby had moved between the kitchen island and the fridge, a few feet behind me. He tried to speak up, but only was able to mutter a low, "uh".

I turned around to see what he wanted. My eyes immediately shot to his crotch. Turns out he didn't enter the kitchen like any other day. He came in packing. Packing heat. Through his sweatpants an obvious bulge protruded. I moved my eyes to meet his, and he stood there with an awkward, expecting smile. "Really now?" I thought.

"You gonna cum on my face everytime you need to jerk off now?" I challenged, folding my arms across my chest. I wasn't even dressed in anything particular. The same shit I wore last night, as I had just gotten out of bed. And still he wanted me?

Toby looked up at me, a bit taken aback. Maybe he was recoiling? Suits him, taking such liberties, I chuckled. I was after all his landlord. And married. It was so fun teasing guys. Even if it was my number one fan.

"W... would you let me?" Toby asked after a bit. Not the response I expected.

Perhaps he was eyeing his opportunity. Now I was the one a bit taken aback, but I was careful not to show it. Not wanting to seem like he got me or anything, I responded without thinking.

Toby didn't look half as taken aback by that proposal. Perhaps by my language, but not so much the proposal. I hadn't indulged him, but I hadn't totally shut him down either. Maybe that was my rookie mistake.

If we were both going to masturbate, why not just do it together? We had done it already, and it was what I'd do in the shower now after, anyway. Wait, was I really? This was so unlike me. Perhaps I should test that out some day.

"So how about it?" I asked, placing my fists to my waist, looking sternly at him. Slowly trace my gaze towards his crotch again. "You got something you wanna do?"

"Y-you sure?" Toby muttered.

I didn't reply. I just raised my eyes and met his beady dark ones, and raised my eyebrows expectantly. Slowly his hands reached the sides of his waistband. After a moment's hesitation, Toby pushed down and unleashed his fat cock, already at a half chub. While I wanted to keep eye contact, my eyes were drawn down. His cock was almost like a magnet. I just had to look at it.

But he was hesitating again. What was it now? I looked at him expectantly. Then it dawned on me what he wanted. Toby wanted me in his favorite position.

"Of course, how could I forget," I said and sank down to my knees in front of him. "You want me down here don't you?"

His cock was now inches from my face. It was rapidly growing at my proximity.

"E-easier to aim," Toby said with a small smile, daring a joke. I opened my mouth in playful shock, and slapped his thigh.

"Naughty!" I exclaimed. Then I felt his warm cock throb in front of me. Best close my mouth before he dares anything more. Instead, slowly and shallowly Toby started to stroke the head of his cock.

"So you want this to become routine, then?" I asked. Toby nodded eagerly.

I didn't say anything more than that. I didn't mind helping him like this, especially if I got to enjoy the show as I now started to stimulate my clit. But I also knew how much guys jerked off, no way would I commit to that. Instead, I sat back on my heels and looked down at his cock. My vision was filled with nothing but his throbbing member jolting slightly up and down as he stroked it. It was mouth watering to see Toby's full hog throb like this. Knowing he was imagining my naked body. Staring at my body in the flesh.

Which reminded me. I dragged my t-shirt off. Revealing my perky tits for him once again. Some extra motivation. I heard him groan a little at how eagerly I had undressed for him. It made me giggle to hear how Toby loved the visual of me shirtless on my knees before him. His slightly older, married landlord eagerly awaiting his cock to explode on her again. I was so wet for him. He could probably hear how slick I was for him. I couldn't help it.

Toby then let out a loud satisfied grunt. At the same moment did I feel my eyes get sealed shut once again, and then the expanding wet warmth started covering the rest of my face. Rope after rope darting across my face, totally glazing me. And without any warning. It was such a thrill to get my face spunked down in my own kitchen, first thing in the morning. Toby was so hungry to nut all over my face, just ten hours or so since the last time.

I fumbled around the counter for my phone, until Toby handed it to me.

"Thanks... Josh wanted a pic," I said. Toby grunted, still in his post orgasmic bliss.

*

While I now seemed to get all the visuals I needed from Kimberly, I yearned for her soft touch. Yes, I had the photos, both taken by her and me, and I had her underwear. But that underwear was worn a long time ago. And I hadn't truly had any more experiences with her as Josh had come back from Indianapolis a few days ago. Though, I did toy with the idea to see if Josh would let me nut all over Kimberly's face in his presence.

But in a more immediate issue. My body needed something from her to satisfy me. Which is how I had finally ended up in their bedroom. Or at their floor, I should say. The floors were not really separated by floors like in most houses. More like a section that stuck out from the staircase, sort of. The floor with their bedroom, and the guest rooms, were up the first flight of open switchback staircase and hovering over part of the lounge area. Outside the windows I could look both out at the backyard, pool and all that, but also down at the lounge area and what not quite easily.

Kimberly and Josh were out of the house at the moment, letting me roam the house at my own leisure. Usually I wouldn't be so comfortable just wandering into their room in search for treasure, but given events I was getting more comfortable taking... liberties. Even if it didn't have to be fully disclosed.

Kimberly seemed to have a wide range of clothing. Everything from splendid dresses, to day to day clothes. All ranging from high end to more casual. I knew of course she looked good in anything (and probably in nothing, honestly) but it made sense for a woman like her to have a bit of everything. But I only needed one item.

Quickly I found her stash. Or rather, her where she kept her underwear. I opened the first drawer. I hit the jackpot. "How many panties does someone need?" I thought, scanning the vastness of the big wide drawer. But I pushed the thought aside. At first I wanted to grant myself with a nice navy blue Bjorn Borg thong, but I also knew that Kimberly just owned those and very seldom used them. So my best bet was some of the spandex boxer shorts. Thinking back I could imagine any of these wrapped around her perfect booty, the fabric cutting just at her thigh and above her pelvis perfectly. Yes. A pair of boxers was the best choice. I picked up a red one.

Instead of heading out, I started to look around some more. "When in Rome," I thought, though I was in a much better place. Might as well check their room a bit. It was overly large. It took most of this side of the floor. The bedroom itself was just one third of it. They had a huge bathroom, but I didn't dare go in there. It was too deep into their lair, I'd never hear them come. Other than that, they had two walk-in closets. One on each side of the bed. One was Kimberly's, the other was Josh's I presume. I didn't check. I only roamed the Kimberly side.

I slumped down at her side of their king size bed. It was a pretty modern designed bed, with industrial beddings and a white fur. But as I lifted her pillow to my nose, I drew in. Nothing industrial about her scent. Warm and sweet. Sexy and intoxicating.

"Kimberly," I moaned into her pillow. A small groan followed after.

I carefully placed the pillow back, and instead went to find another pair of boxers. The ones I already had captured were for later. I needed a pair for immediate use.

*

It was early May and almost 70 degrees. Not Florida-warm, but nice enough for me and Kim to have a small picnic. We both came from Michigan, so this was plenty warm for us. We had taken the diamond black Rolls Royce Ghost today, as it had better luggage than the Jaguar and the Lambo. I really needed to get a regular car...

The park was quite away from our house, but it sort of reminded us of the one near where we grew up, where we had kissed the first time. Which is why we liked coming here. It wasn't the same, but close enough. Some fountains and what not, a mowed lawn. Just sloped enough. We had that at home, but it was just nicer to make a trip out of it.

"We do?" I asked, joking around.

"Yes! 'Hope's Branded Cars', remember?" Kim chuckled, looking quizzically at me. "You signed the papers."

"I'm just joking, Kim. Come on now. Here, take a grape," I said, and grabbed the blue grapes out of the basket we had brought. Yeah, we did it real 1960s style, with a basket, checkered blanket and everything. Fuck, we should've brought the 67 E-type. Oh well.

Kim scooted closer and laid down on her side, resting her head back against my chest, whispering overly seductively up at me, "Feed me, daddy!" and started laughing hysterically. I shook my head while I tried to give her the end of the cluster of grapes. Kim fought her laughing long enough to accept one.

"So your Italy trip... when was that?" Kim asked.

"If, Kim. Nothing is determined yet. But I really want those leather jackets in our store. So hopefully I'll go over there and hash out the details and perhaps see how we can get some European distribution while over there too. With a hub in Italy?" I said excitedly.

"Business trip? Sounds boring then," Kim said. "Maybe we can get a place over there? You know, for non-business relations, eh?"

"Well that's the thing. If things go our way, after the master defense, I'll go over there and deal with the boring shit. Then you come over for our anniversary?" I suggested.

Kim smiled up at me. "Sounds like a plan, mister," she beamed. "Finally a trip to Europe, eh?"

"Who knows what souvenirs we might pick up on the way. T-shirts, shot glasses, an apartment in Napoli. Who knows," I joked. Kim chuckled.

"Calm down, big boy, first things first," Kim said. I nodded, turning my attention to some kids playing frisbee.

Kim then laid back down on my chest and let out a satisfied sigh. I did too. We laid like this for a bit, basking in the spring sun. Listening to birds chirping around. Smelling the flowers on the rise. I plucked a few straws of the fresh grass, and twirled it in my fingers.

"We've come a long way, huh?" Kim said, squinting up at me, shielding against the sun with her hand.

"We have," I agreed.

"We should celebrate," Kim said.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Party this weekend?" we said more or less simultaneously.

"Makes me remember," Kim said, lowering her voice a bit. "You know what I found in the laundry?"

I shook my head.

"My dirty underwear. But it wasn't me who had used them, let's say," Kim said, looking at me for my reaction.

Fast on the trigger, I replied, "What, you think Toby's wearing your boxers? Don't you think they're a bit small for him?"

Kim burst out laughing, slapping my shoulder, squirming in my lap.

*

Out by the pool we had a few sections, you could say. If you stood by the kitchen door you would have the poolhouse at your right, the grill, table and some lounge chairs with pillows and all that crap, and behind all that the gate to the lawn and tennis court. On your left, left side of the pool, you'd see there was a small elevated roofed deck. We hadn't really used it for anything other than bringing some chairs up there, but now we finally found a purpose for it.

For the party, maybe stupidly, we had bought a new pool table, which we threw up on the deck. The deck was big enough so the chairs could still be around with plenty of space. I couldn't recall why we built this thing, but finally it had a purpose.

"Bend over like that," I requested, as Kim posed next to the pool table, with me across from her, getting her beautiful face in frame. We were having ourselves a photoshoot, taking some gnarly pics for our own amusement.

Kim smiled at me, showing her glittering white teeth, wearing one of those red leather jackets, with her white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans. Kim looked so good, even without trying. These pictures could be sent right to the catalog, no doubt.

Kim moved her hands down on the table, and with the pool behind her and the light brown wooden beams slightly out of focus behind her, she almost glowed in the lens. Especially with that smile.

"Stop drooling and do your job, mr photoman," Kim said, before returning to her slightly mischievous smile. I took the picture as requested.

"Let's take a profile picture," I said, playing the eager photographer.

Kim, the natural model, stood straight, turned her upper body at an angle, while remaining eye contact with the lens. I zoomed in so her shoulders were still in frame, but no more, and took a picture. Kim then let her mouth hang a bit, as if to ask a question, and I took another.

"That's hot," I said. "Bite your bottom lip. Just like that."

I rapidly took a few pictures before putting the camera away. I had enough of just looking at those lips.

"What you planning there, big boy?" Kim joked, squinting her smoky eyes slightly as I closed the distance.

I quickly cupped her breast inside her jacket with one hand, cradling the back of her neck with my other, as pulled her into a hungry kiss. Kim moaned into my lips and I just knew I had to have her. After a full minute of making out, I turned her around and shoved her over the pool table.

"Jesus Josh, right here-ugh," Kim said and groaned out as I slid her jeans down to her knees and roughly shoved myself inside her.

"Come on then," Kim moaned. "Before the guests..."

"I couldn't help it... You're just so fucking hot," I groaned as I thrusted frantically into her.

It didn't take long however. It was so naughty to fuck my girl over the fresh pool table more or less out in the open like this. Even if it was our own backyard. I bucked several times as I came inside her.

"Ugh... practicing for later? Hit me deeper then," Kim groaned as I shot my seed inside her. I nuzzled into her neck from behind, drawing her scent, severely exasperated.

"Fuck, Kim. You're too hot... what was that?" I asked. "Practice for later?"

"Yeah, you know... Not later today, but you know. One day," Kim said, turning to look at me. My heart fluttered at what she was implying. I didn't have the words, I clutched her cheeks and kissed her nose, her forehead and her mouth.

"Now lets fuck for real in the shower. I need to get ready for when the guests come. Did you invite Luna? And the others?"

Luna was my younger sister. She was in town to check out the college. If she were to go, she could always stay at ours, which would save her a bunch of money. Or at least, let her live comfortably and safely. College was already paid for, to say. Ten guesses who paid for it. Anything for my family. Luna had initially been against it, but after I had big-brothered my way to the final say, it had been settled. She wanted to remain independent and all that crap, which was fine. I would never hold it over her head.

Luna was in many ways like Kim. In that both were gamers. Luna was more of the drawing anime, watching anime type of girl. Kim was more of a hard knuckled gamer, not really giving a shit about any of the fandoms out there. But worth noting, they shared some of the lingo.

"Yeah yeah, a whole bunch of people. I'll just head over to Toby and give him the heads up."

Not long after did the giant door bell chime through our gigantic home. Kim was getting her face on, so I was in the business of hosting our guests. Not that it was that formal, but for some of them it was their second time around here.

I cracked open the door and was greeted by Luna's baby blue eyes. Her eyes always looked like they had a tinkle in them. A hidden smile, almost. She had dressed in a light green toppish, jeans and hey. A red leather jacket! And...

"Luna, what the fuck have you done with your hair?" I asked, scanning my younger sister.

Normally, she had her long blond hair. Now it was... not completely different, but very... special. Her hair was dyed steel gray, almost silverish with darker undertones. Luna had also cut her sides, making her hair into a mohawk style, but with really long wavy hair floating down one of her sides. It was almost like she had cosplayed as a Cyberpunk character with her sporty outfit and her new hairstyle.

"Freshen things up a bit. It's called silver blonde balayage. You like?" Luna said, throwing her hair from one side to the other, before adding, "Kim told me your clothing thing is doing some leather jackets. So consider this another preview of what that might look like. By the way, I brought these random hobos."

Luna pointed her thumb over her shoulder at Linda, Jen and Robert, all three waving behind her.

"Welcome back guys!" I cheered, waving them on in. "Just in time to be the first guests."

"Oh, the privilege," Luna joked, walking past me, giving me a coy smile on the way, dumping a flask of Prosecco in my hand.

"Behave, lil sis!" I joked.

"Oh she's not the one to behave, you dirty skank," Linda teased as the gang walked inside.

*

"How's the PUBG going?" Luna asked. Luna was Josh's younger sister, and by extent she was more or less like a sister to me as well. We were catching up a bit in the kitchen.

She stood slightly taller than me, but most of Josh's family did. I had to admit Luna was quite pretty. In a nerdy quirky kind of way. We were sort of similar in that way, although of course she was half Norwegian, half Italian, like Josh, while I was full blown Latina. To say, Luna was a really pretty girl. Luna also had a nose ring, which I could never do. Piercings? No thank you.

But she was also a hefty gamer, which was nice. A nerd, much like me. Though she always tried to make me watch those god damn cartoons. Anime. Yuck, I couldn't stand them. So corny, and the screaming was just so annoying.

"It's alright. CLG is trying to get a roster back, but the talent they're going for... not so talented."

"Girl, I don't talk esports. I meant your own games," Luna said, sipping her white wine. I sipped my red in return.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers