The New Tenant Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I..." Toby stammered. "I w-wondered if-"

"Sure thing! Take a seat!" I said, waving him over.

Of course, he could watch a movie with us. Toby hesitated for a moment, then moved over to the chaise long, sitting in between us on the couch portion. The three of us turned back to the movie. It was a pretty interesting first part. There was no dialogue and the main character was a pretty... interesting young woman. It was also really weird seeing Keanu Reeves play such a role. And with a thick mustache like that. And Jesus, Jason Momoa was really playing a brutal role.

I glanced over at Kim. I knew she could be quite squeamish at such scenes. To my surprise, I saw that Toby had scooted closer to Kim and now the blanket was draping the both of them. Both looked ahead at the movie, but while Toby sat between us, I could see Kim's hand had disappeared at some point under the blanket towards Toby's crotch creating a bulge. And that bulge was slowly moving up and down.

"Really? Right here?" I thought, also wondering how long they had been at it. Probably not too long.

I hadn't been sure how much Toby knew or if Kim had told him, but I guess I knew now. I couldn't believe that Kim was jerking Toby off right beside me! Which made me think... Was that what he was asking before when he came in? Had he come in here looking for Kim?

"What a nice big dick you got here, Toby," Kim moaned, jerking him. Was that for me, or for him?

Toby leaned his head back and closed his eyes, moaning his enjoyment into the room.

"You like getting help, don't you? Getting jerked off by some slutty wife?" Kim asked. Did they always talk like this, or was it to tease me?

"Y-yes," Toby replied, completely mesmerized by Kim.

Kim saw the signal and quickly threw the blanket aside and got down on her knees. She now two-handed Toby's huge cock, stroking him ferociously. Her wedding ring even glistened with his slick precum, along with her hands. This was the first time I truly had seen her in action.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for momma? Gonna let me pump that big load all over my face?" Kim asked.

"Ohhh. You're going to make me cum! Fuck!" Toby groaned.

It was so erotic watching my wife's small hand wrapped around such a fat hog, flesh bulging over her fingers, jerking it up and down, pointing it straight to her face. I knew Toby always came on her face, except that one time when she 'rode' him when he came on her stomach and her thighs. I knew in a matter of seconds I would go from seeing my wife's face under Toby like this to then seeing her face completely covered in Toby's thick white goo. I fucked her plenty of times like that, but to see it in action was something else.

With a massive pulse a big fat rope shot out from Toby's face, hitting Kim square in the forehead, splashing all over. The nest across her nose and another into her hair. Kim pumped 6 more large loads on Kim's face. My loving wife was getting completely covered as she moaned in ecstasy, seeming to love the warm, wet load plastered her from chin to her dark hair

I got up from my recliner, grabbed Kim and tossed her over my shoulder, and carried her out into the pool area. It was much closer than our bedroom, so I just fucked her over a bamboo sofa while telling her what a nasty slut she was.

"Jesus, what's gotten into you?" Kim asked after, shocked at all the good ways about how I acted.

"I could say the same."

*

Maybe Toby sensed that it was time to calm things down. For the next week or so, nothing more happened between him and Kim.

My master's was due and I had to defend it Friday. This meant that Kim took over the business, in addition to having to do some broadcasting for an upcoming CSGO tournament of some sort. She even managed to muscle some of our merchandise into the production, and have Entrendy named as one of the sponsors. Even though we only provided a splendid wardrobe.

Come Friday, we were both beat. I had my defense, and hey. I got a B. Nothing to complain about, considering I didn't really care that much about my degree. A B in Information Science could go a long way. It was more like a thing to fall back on, if the business should go to shit. Which it didn't really seem it would anytime soon. So my master went great, but we decided to postpone the celebration party to some other weekend.

Saturday, Kim and I went for a long fucking run. We had too much pent-up energy, so it was much needed. Kim of course looked splendid in her lycra leggings and pink top, shining with sweat. We then split paths, as I had sparring, football, and later BJJ, and Kim had to help plan a local lan party for the kids and teens in a few months.

So instead of a huge party, we spent our afternoon just swimming, having a vague idea of throwing some sausages and marinated chicken on the grill later.

I was chilling, working on my tan, when a looming shadow hovered above me. I opened my eyes. It was Toby who was about to dive into the pool. He had gotten pretty good at swimming by now. Not so much speed, but he did a decent amount of laps. Then he dove out with a loud clash and a giant wave. Then my eyes refocused, as my flawless wife game gallivanting over with a bucket of ice and root beer for all.

Kim was clad in her red bikini. It wasn't scandalous or anything, it was just that that wife of mine really made anything look so good. Strutting over towards us, I looked as her hips swayed and the strings of her bottom strung to her wet hips. Mesmerizing.

"Here, boys," Kim said, placing the bucket in between her chair and mine. "Toby, there's drinks if you need any."

Toby nodded, starting to slowly swim towards the other far end, where the latter was.

"You think you could swim more laps than Toby?" Kim asked, smiling deviously.

Kim loved showing me off, so this wasn't unusual. The unusual part was that the other person this time was a guy who she regularly beat off.

"Pff, no problem. You know how I work out," I said, laughing.

Truth be told, I was beat. I spent the day working out with cardio in the morning, football, boxing, and BJJ all day. But of course, silly me. I was ever the confident guy.

"Wanna bet on it?" Kim asked.

I was about to reply but before I could make my excuses, Kim turned to Toby who was making his way towards us.

"Toby, you wanna bet who can do the most laps? You or Josh?"

Toby hesitated.

"A bet?" Toby asked, bending down to take a can. He cracked it open and took a sip, stalling his reply. "Sure."

I looked at Kim. What was she doing? She knew I was beat. I was pretty confident I was a better swimmer, but I had worked out all morning.

"What you wanna bet? A lapdance? How about a nice handy in the pool?" Kim asked as if Toby already had won.

Ah. That's what this was about? Kim hadn't played with her favorite toy in almost a week. No way would I let her have her fun. I'd beat Toby no problem.

"Pff, leave the kid alone," I said with a chuckle, shaking my head.

"How about another sleepover?" Toby asked.

"What's up, Josh? We chicken or what?" Kim said, jumping to her feet and dragging me up.

"Fine. Fine. Whatever. So most laps? That's it?" I asked.

Kim nodded. Toby too.

"Alright. Let's do it. Kim, keep count."

Boy did I overestimate myself. I started pretty explosively, thinking this would be over quickly. Within ten minutes I'd done eight laps. But within the hour I was only at almost sixty laps. I had no idea how many laps Toby had, but he never exerted his energy. Slowly I started to realize he could keep going until I tapped out, then just continue until he beat me. "Smart little shit, eh?" I thought as I continued.

I had great stamina, and had I known he'd be so strategic, I wouldn't have wasted so much early. The next half hour I started to really struggle. I barely managed another twenty laps. Then, in the end, I had to tap out. I climbed out. I just hoped I had gotten enough of a head start early.

Toby, however, had not slowed down. He didn't speed up either. While I had no idea how many he had, it seemed like he had counted each of mine. So when he reached 97 laps, he swam to the ladder and climbed up. He didn't even care about doing 3 more for the 100th. He'd gotten his price. I guess it would be sorta humiliating to lose to such an unathletic guy, but to me it was a big meh.

So when we were heading to bed that night Kim looked at me.

"See you tomorrow then?" she said, giving me an apologetic smile.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I joked. While I didn't like losing a bet, I also knew this would lead to some mind-boggling hanky panky later.

*

A mere few feet away from me was the naked beauty, Kimberly. Unfortunately, there was a door and a shower wall between us. She was so obedient in that matter. She was taking a shower before bed after she had just jerked my cum onto her face. Seconds after waving off her husband she dropped to her knees and stroked my fat hog. I didn't blame her. While she looked like a dirty slut with all that cum, I much preferred her pretty.

Maybe I could've sneaked into the bathroom and seen her nakedness, but I knew if caught I'd taken several steps back. I knew this was a slow progress. By not going in there, I showed her restraint and composure. Girls liked that sort of thing.

Meanwhile, I feasted on various pictures I had stored of her face on my computer. When I helped Kimberly with her 'computer problem' before, I installed a small little software that allowed her PC to communicate with mine. I didn't really get much from it, as she mostly gamed on her computer, but over the months I had gathered a decent chunk of images from her webcam of her face in various stages. Some were just Kimberly's neutral expression, which was divine in itself, but sometimes she made these expressions that... made me wonder if these were the faces she'd make when she'd orgasm around my cock.

Furrowing the brow. Looking a bit exasperated. Smiling tiredly after. I had so many variations, I think I had a pretty good image in my brain of what she'd look like. I yearned for the day when I'd have the truth of it. One day. I swear. I'd find a way to make Kimberly mine. I had to make some sort of plan where she saw me as the ideal mate. Find a way to build me up, while also demeaning Josh.

Then I heard the shower turn off. I quickly clicked away all the images and shut my computer all the way off. No rest mode. If Kimberly knew, I bet she'd get me kicked out. While I thoroughly beat Josh in swimming the most laps, I knew that he could pulverize me without even breaking a sweat. Partly why I wanted to box and learn some other martial arts.

But I knew my strength laid elsewhere. I am smarter than Josh. Probably Kimberly too. And with time, I know I could steal Kimberly to become my girlfriend instead. I just had to show her that I deserved her. That she deserved me. That I was her rightful mate.

A few moments later, Kimberly came out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel, wearing a gray concert t-shirt and a black thong. I knew she wore thongs for me, as she never really wore them at other times. But she looked like such a sexy feisty little thing, I just wanted to dive my head into those flawless cheeks and make her squeal my name as I made her cum and cum and cum and cu-

"Scoot over," Kimberly said, interrupting my thoughts. "I prefer the right side."

"Which right, mine or yours?" I said, deciding to tease her.

Kimberly raised an eyebrow, before waving her small hand for me to move over. And I obliged. I knew what she meant. Just having a bit of fun.

"You spent?" she asked, jumping in bed, throwing the blanket over herself.

Rolling over to look at her, our eyes met as we lay on our sides.

"You want more?" I said, surprising myself with my own brazenness.

"Not really," Kimberly chuckled.

Turning over with her back facing me now, Kimberly moved to shut the light off, and that's when I took the opportunity to slide my hand under her blanket and feel her ass, fueled by my newfound bravery. Kimberly stopped in her tracks, but after a moment she reached out and flicked the light, retreated her hand, and settled into sort of lying in a sideways prone position as I felt her up.

She was accepting me feeling her ass up. I give her a squeeze too. Like for affirmation. Oh yeah. So magnificent. Another squeeze. Subdued by my desires, I steadily scooted myself down the bed wanting to kiss Kimberly's ass, but I didn't dare to. My bravery only lasted so far. But then it was like she pushed her ass toward me. Was she yearning for my lips after all? Or was it my hands? I decided on the former.

I grabbed onto Kimberly's ass with both hands, spread it, and dove my face into her sacred valley. My tongue slid into the fabric, but with an impatient thumb I slipped it aside.

"Wait, Toby!" Kimberly exclaimed.

I shoved my tongue into her slit, ignoring her protests. Her complaining became pleasurable moans. She was already slightly moist, probably from my hands caressing her. "That's right you love my hands on you, don't you Kimberly," I thought, continuing to caress her body as I tongued into her labia.

I shoved into her, sliding my fat tongue into her folds and to her entrance. I wasn't in the mood for waiting, I wanted to taste her most wonderful parts immediately now that I was here. The moans became louder and I felt her squirm in my grip. But I locked my grip and held her firm, as I traveled into her, licking and circling my way. I drove my tongue up and down and in firm circles, dancing around in her sweetness. Tasting this hot wife as she got wetter. Wetter for me.

I heard thumps of Kimberly slamming one of her fists into the mattress as she let out a jagged shriek. A muffled orgasm. But I wanted to hear it. Not muffled, but full blast. I redoubled my efforts, and drove harder into her with more speed and volition. Kimberly gasped and whimpered as she came even harder. I wish I could see her.

I gave her mercy then, slowing down to a halt. Kimberly lay under me on her stomach panting. In shock at how good it had been. The pent-up teasing finally had a release. As she rested, I grabbed her hips and turned her around on her back. Gently, but firmly. Showing her who was the dominant one. Though it was an act, it did the effect. Now she laid on her back, legs slightly spread, her chest heaving and shining in her own sweat. Ready.

I grabbed my already hard cock with one hand and started to slowly jerk it. I placed my other hand and hooked her right knee, holding it aside as I moved up in between her now spread legs. Kimberly hadn't yet realized just how lucky she was about to get. Once in position, I took her legs and moved them up my torso so I could slide her black thong up her flawless legs.

Dropping her legs over to my sides, I tossed her thong over to the side of the bed. Then taking hold of my cock, I positioned it towards her entrance. This was it. Kimberly was finally mine.

"Toby! No!" Kimberly protested, placing her hand against my stomach, and pushing me away.

I froze. My bravery was only so sufficient. I looked at her for what to do.

"But I need release. I need to feel myself inside of you..." I whined in desperation.

"No, Toby! You're being a bad boy!" she sternly reiterated, pushing her hand against me even harder.

As much as I wanted to shove my cock deep inside of her sweet pussy and make her mine, I forced myself to back away not wanting to possibly lose this little arrangement I had with Kimberly.

"Can I at least... jerk off while I watch you?" I asked, sounding a bit more defeated than I meant to.

Kimberly met my eyes. Then she flicked down to my cock. I knew she was fascinated by it. As if to entice her, I slowly dragged my foreskin back and forth, showing how raging hard I was for her. Already precum leaking, shining up my full length.

"Alright. But nothing more," she relented, removing her soft hand from my stomach, allowing me to move closer to her once again.

I couldn't help but close my eyes and groan. When I opened them again, I saw that her eyes were fixed on my cock. Not wanting to let the moment escape me, I took hold of it and aimed it up her body and straight towards her face, hovering over her navel. Showing her how far I'd been if I'd stuff her full. I knew by the way Kimberly looked at it that she wanted it. She just didn't know it yet. Or maybe she did, but didn't want to come to grips with it. Being married to her childhood boyfriend and all. But all that was something I had zero regard for. I knew she belonged with me.

*

It had been so close. I couldn't cheat on Josh. It had already gone too far with Toby licking my pussy. Toby wanted to fuck me, that much was clear, but that would never happen. That would be way off. We had come really close the last time I had visited him, but now my pussy was completely exposed, completely unprotected. A slip or a moment's hesitation from me, and Toby would have made me into a cheating slut.

Instead, I was treated to Toby sitting between my thighs, jerking himself while staring intently at my body. It made me flutter with butterflies knowing this boy was pleasing himself to such an extent just by looking at me. It was like stoking a fire within me, hearing Toby grunt in pleasure as he stroked his big, slippery hog. Looking at that delicious foreskin roll back and forth. His cockhead was so raging it reminded me of a fist-sized apple.

Toby stroked his magnificent beast, and I laid there watching. Seeing his skin roll back and forth. Every time it rolled forwards, Toby squeezed out hard protruding a giant drop of precum that dripped down onto my belly. It was so nasty, but I couldn't take my eyes away. It was so fascinating watching how he did it. How he dragged back with a loose grip but reaffirmed on the upstroke. Almost as if the point of it was to squeeze out as much fluids as possible, squeezing it onto me.

Toby then sat back on his heels. Probably the effort became too much. He was going slow, but surely he was cumming soon. He didn't exactly have stamina before. Though, my help probably helped him a little bit in that respect. Jesus, the thought that me helping him out every night gave him more stamina was such a thrill.

The other thing, which was almost as exciting as the show itself, was how close his cock head became to my very wet pussy. It was practically pointing right at it, throbbing in anticipation. But that was too far. That would be cheating. Josh would probably not like it if I let our tenant fuck me. Handjobs were the limit, that much was clear. Even if I had sorta thrown that aside when Toby ate me out, that wasn't really my fault.

Though, laying here watching him, a girl had to wonder what kind of damage such a large cock could do. It would probably stretch me in the wildest fashion. If it would even fit. I was what you call petite. But my curiosity was flaming still. What did such a large cock feel like?

Almost as if on cue, Toby pointed his cock straight at my throbbing pussy. He seemed almost lost. I was pretty foggy too. I was soaking just from watching that magnificent thing get jerked.

"Don't even think about it, Toby," I said. Using his name made him snap his eyes up towards me.

"No no. I'm just... Can I rub? Like you did that one time?" Toby asked, his eyes big as saucers.

I probably should've said no. But...

"Okay. But just rub. Stay outside. I can't cheat... I mean I don't want to," I said, my gaze flickering between his throbbing member, his eyes, and my waiting opening.

Toby ominously pointed his tip down at my entrance. Almost as if Toby were going to ignore my parameters. He then pushed down. My head jerked back as I felt the contact of his large head press against my opening. It felt like he was going to split me open. Did I almost orgasm, just from having his cock touch me?