The New Tenant Pt. 04

Story Info
A bet leads to another sleepover.
12.7k words
4.58
24.6k
79

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,167 Followers

Author's note

Thanks to Anora / MorbidOrb and to Joko44

If you don't like the themes of cuckoldry and that sort of thing, please stay clear. But honestly, it's part 4 so who are we kidding over here?

*

It wasn't long after Josh had gone to bed when me and Toby also decided to do the same. I was beaten after the pounding Josh had given me on the pool deck, so I wasn't exactly in the mood for more party games. It was such a relief to finally get out the tension of getting dicked down good by my big powerful husband.

But as I had no underwear, I had to sneak past my snoring husband and his sister. I looked at them for a brief moment. They were so cute together. She was even spooning him, folding a hand across his waist and cradling her head against his muscular back. If there was someone to cuddle, it was Josh. I giggled before getting on my merry way.

"You know, I haven't even been in this room since you moved in," I said. I was back in Toby's room, adjusting the pillow, getting ready to sleep.

"You can visit me anytime you like," Toby said, daring to flirt a little.

"Really now? Well, no funny business tonight. I'm tired, and you've already had your fun," I said, highlighting it with a yawn.

Toby looked a bit defeated but relented. He slumped down on the bed and rolled onto his back. The bed was pretty large, so there was plenty of space for both of us.

"Well... maybe you can hold me a little. But no jerking off," I said, relenting a bit.

"Really?" Toby lit up.

Instead of giving a reply, I rolled onto my side and waited. Toby took the hint and crawled into me, folding an arm around me. Before tonight he had barely touched me. Now he had massaged me, touched my thigh, got jerked off by me, and now he cuddled up behind me. And soon enough, I felt it. His shaft snuggled into my ass crack. I squirmed a bit, and I felt his cock twitch at my small movement. That huge thing was right in there. Good thing I got those panties, or Toby would've gotten way too close.

Instead, I felt him lay his hand down my side, ever so slightly groping at the side of my thighs. I couldn't like, being snuggled into him with his hand on my hips did feel kind of good. So without thinking, I wiggled my hips even closer to him, feeling his giant bat lodge between my thighs. It was so warm. And damp. It was so big it had no problem reaching well between my legs. The shaft strung to my pussy from behind even through our two layers of fabric. Though the dampness was probably from me.

Toby taking my engagement as encouragement moved his hands from my thighs and to my belly, gently rubbing up and down with light touches. Carefully. I felt him squirm behind me though, as no doubt the sensation of my ass on his cock and his hand cupping the underside of my boobs was getting to him. But he was such a good boy for not doing anything. Just lingering and letting his hand rest at a respectful distance away from my breasts.

But because he was so good, I wanted him to have a reward. So I took those very hands and moved them up to my chest to let him have his way with my tits. And so he did. He sat back up on his elbow for better leverage and started to grope me, his gaze locked where his hands were. Toby's cock was now out from my ass cheeks and rested across my ass instead. Though, resting was probably not the right word. The way he sat it was pressed up towards the crack. No doubt his cock was under a lot of pressure.

I moved my upper torso so I could look more at him, and so he had access to both my tits. But also so I could slip my hand down his boxers and drag his big dick out. Toby groaned twice, once I grabbed him and once I relieved the tension from his boxers. His cock was so humongous and so raging. Warm and fat.

Not playing any games anymore, I started to stroke him like that, with an underhand grip. His big cock head smeared my palm, and as I stroked his cock I in return smeared his shaft with his precum. I rolled onto my back and then I slipped my other hand down to rub the tip of his cock. I was surprised how much it stretched my grip. I knew he was a big guy, but damn. I rubbed the top of his dickhead, and he shivered at the touch, causing him to pause his mauling of my tits. Then I moved my hand on his shaft up and down, and he bucked hard and moaned.

As I pulled on his shaft, Toby reached over to grab my breast again. My nipples were so sensitive that just the slightest touch made me whimper.

"Oh fuck. Oh shit, oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes!" Toby moaned out, sensing his building orgasm.

His voice sounded so turned on. I smiled, and I played my part like a good little wife and let Toby play with my breasts as he bucked his hips and approached his climax. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of his fingers grazing across my sensitive nipples. Then I felt his cock swell up and pulse, followed by the wet feeling of Toby cumming on my chest. So much. So warm. And so good. Finally, when he was spent I rolled onto my side.

After a while, I felt the bed shift slightly. I opened my eyes, and sure enough, Toby had taken over. He was sitting up, his forearm supporting his weight as before, but he moved in close to me once again.

I felt him wrap his arm around me and squeeze my breast. I moaned in response and shifted closer to him, letting him once again do with me whatever he wanted. Then I felt his hand reach down my stomach and land on my dripping pussy. I gasped.

"Toby!" I whispered.

"I love how wet you are, Kimberly. Tell me, I know you want this big cock inside you. Do you want to be fucked by?" Toby asked. Where was this coming from? It was so naughty!

Without thinking. I nodded.

"Good girl. Just relax and -," he whispered in my ear, but I cut him off.

"Shut it, Toby. We're not fucking," I said sternly.

At first, I thought he'd do it anyway but Toby was a good boy. I have no idea how. Many guys wouldn't be able to control themselves. Soon after we drifted off to sleep. Alcohol always makes me sleepy. Not my best night, as I much preferred my own bed, but still. Sleep. At least a few hours.

*

Kimberly was such a heavy sleeper. Or maybe it was the alcohol. Looking at her gorgeous face, and seeing her heavy breathing was such a sight. A sight of beauty. A sight of opportunity. While she had told me 'no funny business' I needed to relieve myself. Kimberly was making me so hard yet again. I had to cum. It wasn't my fault, truly. Kimberly was just so hot, so sexy.

I was patiently waiting and waiting. Minutes and then finally a full hour went by before I decided she was sleeping heavily enough. I slid my boxers down, releasing my hard dick. She would understand if she woke up, surely, but I still kept an eye on her closed eyes and her breathing. While staring intently at Kimberly's face, I gently rubbed the tip of my cock against the back of her thigh. A groan escaped my lips. Too loud. I had to shut it, or she'd wake up. But it also felt so good. Her silky smooth skin against my foul dick felt like heaven. I glided it against her smooth skin, getting familiar with the silk-like sensation. To my disappointment she had put on underwear... but I don't think I was ready for that extra mile. I'd blow my load in a second.

After rubbing up and down on her skin for a bit, I decided it was enough. I had to release my seed. So I tossed the blanket aside and sat up. My cock hovered over her hips and her ass. One day, I swear I'd have her in a similar position, but with my cock sheathed inside her while I impregnated her. "Calm yourself, Toby." One thing at a time. I had a beautiful angel at my disposal, and best not fuck it up.

I took hold of my cock and rubbed it gently against her ass cheek. So good. I moved a thumb on each side of my girth, pressing the shaft into her soft skin, and started to slowly thrust. Essentially fucking her ass cheek. It was so good, I could've exploded right there. Maybe I should have. Kimberly had made me so hard, so it was only right.

Instead, I crawled across her body and out of the bed. I now stood level with her head, my big cock pointing right at her face. Like it had done a couple of times already. She was so cute when she slept. So peaceful. Yes. This was the right place. I grabbed my erection once again and started to stroke myself with a decent rhythm while I looked at her.

I stared at her. Her sexy features. What made Kimberly Kimberly. Her hair, her eyes. Her smoky, exotic look. Her cute nose and her supple lips. My mind clouded by arousal, I dared to inch myself closer to her. I wanted to feel her breath on my cock. That would be just wonderful. I gently moved the tip down under her nose and felt it. Her warm, heavy breath tingled my cock ever so gently. I squirmed and bucked. Almost. I almost came right there. I had to calm myself. It was too early.

I slowly bent down and moved my hand and started to trace my thumb across her lips. Not so lightly so it would tickle her, but not so firm it would wake her. Just to feel how soft Kimberly's mouth was. With my other hand, I slowly started to jerk my cock again, right in front of her sleeping beauty. I just had to pleasure myself. Her lips were so soft against my thumb that I couldn't help it. Her hand on my cock earlier was just a small appetizer of how wonderfully Kimberly could serve me.

I let out another groan, feeling myself inch closer to cumming. I steadied myself, aiming my cock straight toward her lovely mouth, but as I did so, I almost tumbled. I moved the hand I was caressing her lips with to brace my fall against the mattress behind her. As I regained balance, I looked down to see if she woke up because of my clumsiness.

What I saw was so much better.

My big dick rested across her face, with my foreskin slightly pulled back. My bare, raging cock head resting on her face, pumping and pulsing. Precum leaking down on her tended cheekbones. But she was sound asleep, it seemed. Maybe my cock didn't bump into her that hard. It probably slid against her.

But this gave me an idea.

I pulled back with my hips and pushed a bit forward, letting my foreskin roll. That was wonderful. I did it again, with a loud, daring satisfied groan. I was essentially using Kimberly's face to jerk my cock. I pulled further back and pushed, getting a long stroke. Smearing her face in my precum. After a few thrusts, I found an angle so I no longer needed to hold my cock in place, so I placed it onto her forehead to steady her while I started to fuck her cheek. I felt my balls jolting, threatening to erupt. Kimberly was edging me toward salvation, and without even having to put in any work. Dirty slut, making me do everything.

I pulled back and pushed several times, stroking my cock against her face with longer and longer strokes. Slowly so I wouldn't wake her. "Yeah! Yeah! Take that!" I groaned through gritted teeth, careful to not be too loud. But try as I might, I let out a loud moan, which turned into a louder one when I kept going. "Fuck yeah!" This time, I didn't hold back my moans. They erupted from me. Along with all my pent-up frustration.

Kimberly's head was moving slightly like she was dreaming. She couldn't have been awake yet though, or she'd be screaming at me by now. The fact she wasn't only meant she was still asleep, and that made me want to go faster. She was taking my cock against her cheek so well now.

Then, after a couple more strokes, I felt it. My orgasm was building. A few seconds later it hit me. My eyes widened and my body tensed, the intensity overwhelming me. I couldn't hold myself back anymore, and before I knew it, I was cumming so hard I thought my cock might explode. My cum shot forth, splashing onto Kimberly's face. It got on her eyelids, in her hair and cheek. I moved my hands to hold my cock tight until the last drop. Then I relaxed as the rest of my cum dripped down and between her lips.

I moved into bed and slumped next to her. "Dirty, ugh slut," I panted.

I looked over at her as Kimberly rolled onto her back. I inspected my handiwork. Kimberly's pretty face was plastered with my white sperm. She essentially looked like a common whore this way. Though I knew better. It took me a few minutes to calm down. Once I did I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes with a sigh. It had been an eventful night already, and it was still young.

I wondered what she might think when she woke up to her face covered in dried-up cum. The thought was almost too funny and too delicious. Would she be mad? Would she think it was funny too? Would her anger turn to lust and would she masturbate while taunting me? I hoped so.

I had heard Kimberly didn't really like to sleep in any bed but her own, but for some reason she was bang asleep now. Even now, coated with my essence, she was in her sweet dreams. I felt the excitement boil again. I was still wide awake, and Kimberly seemed in a receptible mood. I opened my eyes and looked over at Kimberly. Her eyes were still closed, so I decided to take advantage of the situation. I shuffled to my knees and sat over her again. I then brought my hands and grabbed her breasts over her shirt, squeezing them gently. I could feel their perkiness under the fabric. Her smell emanated from below. It was intoxicating. I started to fondle them, rolling my fingers across her nipples.

Kimberly stirred and moaned softly, but she still didn't wake up. I squeezed her tits some more, focusing on her nipples. After a bit of that, I slipped my hands from her chest, and wrapped them gently around her head. I laid her face to the side and pointed her towards my lap, letting my cock point right at her. I released her head with one hand and grabbed my cock. Still wet and slick with my cum, I rubbed my slimy dick against her lips.

I paused. I had to catch my breath. So close. So fucking close. If I pushed now, Kimberly would be sucking my cock. If I pushed now, I could make sweet tender love to Kimberly's loving mouth. I had to. Fuck it. I lodged my cock against her lips and started to press. She didn't quite open at first, then I felt her jaw move a bit and I was able to slide my cock between her lips until my cockhead touched her tongue. I pushed forward a little more, and finally, Kimberly was sucking on my cock. Her tongue was getting all my precum and I knew she could taste it.

"Oh god..." I moaned loudly, as I continued to rub my cock back and forth against Kimberly's tongue.

I could even feel as if Kimberly was actually providing some suction. I gasped and started to pump her mouth a bit faster. She sucked harder. And I felt her swallow around my cock. I could've bricked right there if I hadn't already. I couldn't believe she was sucking my dick. Josh's wife with my cock lodged in her mouth! I've dreamed about it for months. I let out another groan and went to push my cock deeper.

Then she let out an annoyed groan, and I felt a hand on my hip. My heart shot through my chest. I threw myself off of her and sprinted towards the bathroom. Hopefully, I hadn't woken her up.

I peeked out. No, she was sound asleep. But it was way too close. I would have to resort to jerking off again.

*

There was a rhythmic tremble. Like the whole bed was slightly rocking back and forth. I hadn't been sleeping too well, but now it was damn near impossible. Was there an earthquake or something? I felt around with my hand and bumped into something warm and slightly hairy. Something warm and hairy that was slightly rocking back and forth. I found the source.

I rolled onto my side and opened my eyes. And there he was. Toby. I had been his guest for the night. Though guessing by the light it wasn't morning yet. And now he laid beside me, looking directly at me, as he was jerking his big cock. And he wasn't just looking at me. He was staring. I realized then I had kicked off my blanket. He was getting the full view. My thighs, my taut stomach. Though my t-shirt had rolled up a bit my tits were still outta view.

I slowly pulled my knee across my other leg, slightly giving my body an arch, moving my hand up to the side of my hip. It was too deliberate for him not to notice that I was awake. Toby shot his eyes up to meet mine, but I smiled encouragingly back at him, letting him know he was more than welcome to enjoy himself.

"Like what you see?" I said, sleep rasping my voice. Toby nodded.

He saw that I wasn't going to yell at him, and continued to stroke his monster. With less vigor though.

"Y-you're very pretty," Toby said, daring to fill the void.

"So I've been told," I said, resting my head back on my elbow, looking up at him. I trailed my eyes from his, down his body, and to where he was slowly stroking his cock.

"Need any help with that?" I asked. I had done it yesterday, and I was pretty okay with him jerking it to me anyway... So what was the harm in helping a little?

Toby's eyes got wide, and he nodded. But instead of just slipping my hand over and getting him off in a few seconds, I rolled out of bed. Toby looked at me with curiosity. I moved my way around to his side, while I pointed to the edge.

"Scoot out here," I commanded.

Toby was ever the obedient little boy. Though 'little' was perhaps not the right word... and not boy either. The damage he could do with that thing... Jesus, what am I thinking? Toby sat with his feet on the floor, leaning back on his elbow on the mattress, dick standing out in the air. It could've been comical, but there was nothing funny about that fat hog.

But Toby being obedient, I decided to be so too. I got into his favorite position. On my knees, under his giant cock. It stood over me, its shadow looming from my neck and way into my hairline. I almost became cross-eyed looking at it. It was so close. I could feel the heat. If I shifted my knees a bit, I would bump into it. I raised my palm to my hand, crudely spat in it and immediately wrapped my small fingers around his shaft, still not able to reach all the way around it. He grunted immediately. Slowly I stroked his cock up and then down, and as I did, the inevitable happened. His shaft tapped my face.

Fuck it.

I pulled Toby's dick down and cradled it into my neck, almost as if to cuddle it. Toby grunted again, feeling his skin rub against mine. A small moan escaped my mouth in return. It was so naughty. But my positioning didn't really let me jerk anything off properly. So I scooted back, so I could wrap both my hands on him and two-hand him. I shifted my eyes and immediately my vision was filled with his cock head. It was right there. Raging and violet. Slightly expanding everytime my hands came up. Swelling ominously.

My mouth hung open as my breath was getting heavier. I felt Toby shift closer on the bed. Did he try to angle his cock nearer? Maybe he wanted some small accident to happen ending in me falling onto his dick mouth first? Maybe he wanted me to slip my mouth down his erection? Instead, without any warning white sperm shot out from the slit of his cock splashing against my forehead. As if it had indeed become a given that Toby finishes on my face whenever. It shot into my hair and into my eyelids, sealing them shut, and onto my forehead, and so on. Drenching my face. The smell of his sperm filled my nostrils. I felt kinda dizzy from the strong smell. It was almost intoxicating. I couldn't help but let out an exasperated gasp in shock at how much he came, but as I did Toby splurged right into my mouth. He sent three full, fat ropes into the roof of my mouth before I managed to close my mouth. The rest hit my lips and my chin and was soon dripping onto the carpeted floor.

While he jerked himself on my face to completion, I gulped down his thick load. It was more or less without thinking, but I couldn't very well open my mouth and spit it out, now could I? That only meant more cum. To be honest, it didn't really taste all that bad. Salty, yes, but with a fruity taste too. Was that why he had me shop for so much pineapple? I know Toby ate a ton of it. Come to think of it, it probably tasted better than Josh's cum too.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,167 Followers