The New Tenant Pt. 08

Story Info
A confrontation is due...
9.3k words
3.39
15k
35

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,148 Followers

*

I just wanted to get the fuck outta this quarantine bullshit. The hotel staff had been nice prior to the lockdown, but during it, they were not helpful at all. I tried numerous times to get help in contacting home, in contacting Kim, but they either didn't understand or didn't want to. I called bullshit on all of it, as I impatiently paced my room.

The whole thing had me stressed. I wasn't the type to pace, but I was so sick of being cooped up in here. My thoughts went back and forth between the lockdown and Kim currently getting defiled by Toby. One part of me, deep down as I was stuck in my own hell, worried he'd succeed in stealing her. I had seen the videos.

"He hasn't called yet? No response?" Toby would say after they'd fucked again.

"No," Kim responded. Toby had made it so she thought I had broken off contact, ignoring her... it broke my heart seeing her think the worst of me. It filled me with rage as much as I wallowed in pain of seeing my wife in such a state.

"Maybe he can't handle you getting something better," Toby purred in Kim's ears.

"But, why wouldn't he tell me?" Kim's voice sounded broken. It was hard to watch.

"Perhaps he has found someone else... get his own side thing..." Toby would mutter.

"No! No, he wouldn't do that! Not like this!"

Toby would tell any lie, prod in any direction, to keep Kim second-guessing me. He told little lies while giving her obviously better treatment in the bedroom, skewing Kim's perspective one whisper and thrust at a time. While I had the card of me getting home earlier, Toby used the time he thought he had utterly to his advantage.

From the first notice of what Toby was doing, I tried to find my laptop, as my phone was fucked anyway. The problem was, I soon realized I had left it down in Venezia as this was supposed to be a three-day non-work trip to the mountains. I spent too much time trying to convince the staff to get it shipped up to me but to no avail.

So the next thing I tried was to use my phone to create dummy email accounts, or accounts on any means of social media I knew Kim had. So that would've worked a few years ago, but as Kim had her broadcasting job as an e-sport analyst, she had some pretty intense filtering on all that stuff. I tried still, but I knew all of that went straight to the ether. The same went for her other socials, like Instagram, Discord, and whatnot, but again, Kim wasn't about to accept DMs from some strange account.

I had tried my own account, but Kim' didn't have open DMs with me on any services anymore. Didn't she notice that herself? Or perhaps she was too preoccupied... And as I tried all these things, the signal wasn't the best up here so everything I tried went at a snail's pace. It didn't help that I had such a hard time focusing. The stress was pounding my head like never before, the anger and hurt clouded my brain with a pulsing fog that didn't fully let up even in my clearest moments. It was hard to even make a coherent thought.

All this time, Toby kept trying to steal Kim's affection. He told me how he would make her breakfast, give her foot massages, and whisper sweet nothing into her ear. I can't explain it, but somehow I got erect whenever I saw those videos of him and my dear Kim. I didn't like it, I hated it in fact, yet I felt myself getting aroused watching him and her over and over. After, shame and anger came with a vengeance, and I was left in a cycle. A cycle of desperately trying to contact Kim, watching the love of my life get fucked by Toby on video, followed by a fit or rage and despair.

After a moment of clarity, I tried contacting other people I knew in Courtington, but again, bad internet or cell service made it a slow and tedious torment. Pure SMS or calling seemed to be blocked on my phone, except with Toby, so I had to try socials with them as well. Luna had left my messages unread, as she rarely checked her socials anyway. And just as I almost resorted to contacting Zach or Amanda, I was free. The lockdown was over.

My Italian colleague saw the stress once we met in the lobby. I gave him a quick rundown that something was wrong at home and I needed to get there as soon as possible. He let me borrow his phone, and I called Kim.

*

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Kimberly groaned as I gave her my most dedicated thrusts.

"F-fuck, your pussy is amazing!" I said, slamming away. I didn't know what made it better; the fact that it was Josh's wife, or that it was the hottest Latina slut I'd ever seen.

"Ah, ah ngah!" Kimberly moaned.

"Yes, that's it! That's the face! You're so hot when you cum," I groaned in reply.

"Oh god! I'm cumming, Toby!" Kimberly whimpered.

I could feel her tighten around me as I continued my pace. It was exhilarating, the feeling of having such an intense sexual partner. Her legs locked behind my back, and she pulled me down, wanting me to be as deep as possible. I loved how she'd pull me down with her, and it made me feel so close to her.

"M-more! Faster!"

I could feel my own orgasm approaching as my balls began slapping against her ass. We were both covered in sweat, our bodies rubbing against each other. She had one hand gripping my ass, and the other was pulling my head closer, and she was kissing me. I could feel her tongue against mine, and the intensity of the kiss was mind-blowing. I felt her walls tighten even more, and with one final push, I erupted inside of her.

We laid there, in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of our orgasms. Kimberly was laying her head on my chest, and we were both trying to catch our breath. The sex had been so intense, so passionate, that I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"That was amazing," she said, her voice breathy and light.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

"I could go for another round," she said, a teasing tone in her voice.

"I don't think you could take it," I chuckled.

"You sure about that?" She asked, moving her hand down towards my semi-erect member.

"Kimberly, if you keep touching me, I'm not going to be able to resist."

"Good," she said, a mischievous grin on her face.

She began stroking my cock, and I could feel it hardening in her hand. Her touch was electric, and I could feel the pleasure building within me. She was looking up at me, her eyes filled with lust. She moved her head down and took my cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the tip. I moaned as she took my length, her mouth hot and wet.

"Jesus, Kimberly, you're so good at this," I groaned.

"Mmmm," she hummed, her mouth full of my cock.

"Keep doing that, and I'm not going to last long," I warned her.

She pulled away from me, a strand of saliva connecting her lips to the tip of my cock.

"Well then, you'd better fuck me hard and fast, so we both get to cum again," she said, her voice low and sultry.

I flipped her onto her stomach, her ass in the air. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me, my cock sliding into her pussy. She gasped as I entered her, and I began pounding into her, my pace furious.

"Oh, god, yes! Fuck me, Toby!"

I smacked her ass, and she cried out in pleasure. I could feel her tighten around my cock as she reached another orgasm. I continued fucking her, my balls slapping against her clit.

"Tell me what I wanna hear!" I groaned.

"Oh god, yes! Yes, I'm your fucking slut! Your little whore!" Kimberly whined.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Toby! You!"

"We gonna fuck again?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Good girl," I said, my cock throbbing. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Cum in me! Fill me with your seed!"

I thrust a few more times before erupting inside of her. My body was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm. We collapsed onto the bed, a sweaty mess of limbs.

"Holy shit," Kimberly said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"That was amazing. Again."

"I told you that you couldn't take it," I chuckled.

"Don't act so smug," she said, playfully slapping my chest, before bolting out of our bed. "I'm heading for a shower."

I gave her a nod, watching her petite naked ass dance across the room and out of view. Just as she disappeared into the bathroom, I heard a sound of a phone buzzing. I saw Kimberly's phone on her nightstand and it was vibrating with a call.

"Kimberly!" I shouted towards the shower, "You got a call."

"Who is it?" she shouted back, her voice muffled by the sound of water running.

I picked it up and saw some foreign call. My heart sank and dread washed over me. I didn't know, but I had quite a suspicion who that might be. Had Josh gotten hold of some other phone in his quarantine? I couldn't be sure, but I wasn't taking chances.

"Uh, I'm not sure," I replied and immediately dismissed the call, "but whoever it was, they hung up."

I went into settings and blocked any calls from foreign numbers. To be sure I also deleted the call from the log. Kimberly was a smart girl, and she could always re-enable the option, but hopefully, she would never even think of doing that for a while.

"Okay, thanks," her voice echoed from the bathroom.

I blocked Josh on Discord, and then just to be sure I uninstalled it. The same went for Facebook, Twitter, and the likes. When it was done, I felt a rush of relief wash over me. As I pulled up Instagram, I saw a message from Luna asking if everything was alright. Had Josh contacted her? I uninstalled Instagram. I guess I had to do something about Kimberly's phone so she wouldn't get suspicious. I could probably swipe her phone to install my little virus that would disable her ability to receive any incoming calls or messages from anyone but me. It was a stretch, but it would have to work.

As I thought all of this through, Kimberly emerged from the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her body, her hair still damp from the shower.

"So, what's the plan for the day?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"Hey, how about we go for a road trip? I was thinking perhaps we could roleplay the cheating wife sneaking off to a motel with devious intentions. Might be fitting, don't you think?" I suggested, cringing at the idea of something so corny.

"Really? Feeling adventurous?" Kimberly said with a wicked smile.

Really, no. I thought roleplaying was fucking weak, but I was scrambling to get us outta the house in case Luna stopped by. Or anyone else. I guess Josh getting through put the spook in me. I just needed time away from the house while I sorted this shit out.

"Yeah, come on. Get dressed, and get going. We can't be seen getting there at the same time," I said, giving her a convincing enough smile.

"Okay, okay," she replied and went through her closet.

"Oh, and one more thing, we should probably not check into a motel or anything under our own names. It would look fishy," I added.

"Good idea!" Kimberly said, eagerly. "Should we record it for Josh?"

"Yeah, that is a good idea," I said, stuffing the phone into my sweatpants, and dragging them on. "Find something secluded at least an hour away or more, then text me the address."

"Alright, I'll just find a nice inconspicuous attire," she said.

I didn't reply. I headed downstairs with her phone, installed the malware, and placed it so she would find the phone easily. It was a short-term solution but I thought it bought me time if we had a few days away from the house. Soon I heard Kimberly come downstairs, putting her purse on the counter.

"I'm ready to head out. Remember to call an Uber so not two of our cars are out there, then," Kimberly said with a playful smile.

"Good call," I replied.

Kimberly blew me a kiss and headed out the door. I watched her sexy little ass walk towards her car, the engine soon after roared, and she drove off. I then headed for the kitchen, where my phone was. It was a bit premature, but the next phases of my plan had to be initiated.

*

I never knew Toby would be this adventurous, but here I was, pulling up at a motel to play the cheating slut wife for him. I guess I wasn't exactly playing it, though I didn't consider it cheating. After all, I had my husband's trust and consent... though it did bother me how he was ghosting me as of late. I knew guilt and shame perhaps could become overwhelming at part, but Josh had been so insistent on going through with the whole ordeal. The distraction of this excursion was much welcomed.

Speak of the devil. As I sprawled on the motel bed, dicking around on my phone, I actually got a text from Josh!

"Hey babe. Sorry Ive been a bit out of it. 'Prison' is rough out here," he wrote.

"Finally! ive missed u. hope ur well. Totally understand," I responded eagerly, desperate to communicate with my dear husband again. "Just glad ur okay."

"Again, sorry. Just distracted. How is it with you and Toby?" Josh wrote.

I scuffed a bit at that. Was Josh's brain immediately going there? Days without a word and that was what he wanted to know? And what was with the static, generic messages? It was like he responded out of duty. I shoved it all aside. I knew Josh wasn't having the greatest of times being locked in some hotel room.

"He's alright. Cant wait until ur home tho," I wrote, deciding to soften the blow a bit.

"Knocked up yet?" Josh wrote almost before I had hit send.

While Josh had been acting strange over text lately, this was just up the playful tune I'd see from him. I think. His text made me smirk, and I guess the implication was sort of making me horny too. God damn it, Josh. He knew how to push his ole lady.

After thinking a bit about what to write, I replied, "u really want that, huh, u naughty man." It was sort of to dismiss the idea, but I guess a horny part of my brain told me to play naughty a bit too.

Josh replied. "Doesnt hurt to try." I had to chuckle at that and wrote back, "certainly doesnt."

So he didn't mind me and Toby sleeping together. Good to know. Also, it was nice to see he was able to joke around with it. It was our one time acting out, and I had some plans on how Josh would get back at me, so I was glad he was fully onboard.

I didn't really get a response after that, though, so I started scrolling treehouse building videos on YouTube instead, catching up on my bushcraft rabbit hole I had dipped my toe in a while back. But then my phone pinged again.

"gonna do it?" he wrote, avoiding the specifics of 'it'.

I rolled my eyes, not really buying it. Was Josh really pushing this? Or was he just playing with me so I would go fuck Toby again so he could get himself another video? I best put a stop to this before any of us got any ideas. Or started playing with something we would regret. This was way too big after all.

"There is no way. I'm not gonna go off the pill, and if i was im not gonna let him cum inside, and that's it," I wrote, hoping that was the end of it.

I guess that wasn't the case, because the phone pinged with another message, "But ur okay without protection then? Ive heard its supposed to be even better."

That was just a shit argument from my point of view. So my reply was immediate. "Not funny." Though I had to release a small pent up sigh. Josh pushing me into a corner started to get me going here as I sat waiting for my 'lover'. The timing of Josh's lusting texts couldn't have come at a better time. Or worse, depending on how you saw it.

"Its not a joke. Im serious."

My heart was pounding by now. A small burn was searing through as I read and re-read Josh's reply. I didn't think I read it right the first time. The fact that he was so serious about this was just blowing my mind. Was he just fucking with me? But why would he joke about a thing like that, knowing what Toby and I had been doing?

"Ur being stupid," I wrote finally, slightly trembling as I wrote.

I wanted him to be joking, but some buried part of me wanted it too. Feel Toby empty himself inside me while unprotected... there was something so primal about to be taken like that. The danger only made it so more devious.

"Im serious. He fucked you raw already."

"..."

"And youre okay with him fucking you raw? And off the pill? I bet it would be really good."

Damn, Josh was really pushing hard for this. He was really insistent.

"Whats the harm in letting him cum inside you? I know you like his big cock. I bet it would feel good to feel him cum inside you again, feel his warmth deep inside you, to feel his cum squirt inside you."

"So which one is it then? Is he cumming in me or am I off the pill?" I teased back. Josh had to understand it was one or the other.

"why not both?" Josh wrote back.

"Ur joking," I replied. I knew Josh was just trying to rile me up, and he would never actually let me take that chance. "Aren't we rushing a few things here?"

"Whats fun if not some irresponsible, unhinged sex?"

"Dont tempt me, Josh," I replied, hoping it came across as stern... probably not if Josh was thinking with the wrong head...

There was no way this was going down, so I decided to call his bluff, "gonna flush the pills out in 15 minutes unless u say something. Then Im gonna find Toby and let him spend the next few nights inside me. As much as he wants."

That should seal the deal. I even looked at the clock and set a timer and tried to go back to scrolling. I was too distracted, however. I kept checking the timer and my phone. No reply ever came from Josh. I even waited past the initial fifteen minutes. Finally, I had to relent. I looked at the phone and texted Josh, "Well? Im waiting..."

I didn't get a reply from Josh. After five more minutes, I stood up. I hadn't taken the pill today, so by tomorrow or the day after it would be really dangerous. Was Josh truly letting this happen? Was I? Would I really let Toby do this? Cum in me while I was off the pill? Not that I thought Toby would pull out anyway, but to fuck him off the pill... I guess I had heard the same, and I was curious enough to find out. And the danger of getting fucked by someone I knew was not likely to pull out... The thrill of doing something even more pleasurable was exciting alone, but the danger of it added a small extra spice. And Josh seemed to want it badly too. It was such a primal urge.

I was both nervous and excited at the prospect of going to Toby with the purpose of getting knocked up. Or maybe that wasn't the sole purpose, but it was certainly a dangerous possibility within the next few days.

I made my way down to the motel bathroom where I had my pills. Microgynon. Small, but so important. Would I really flush them?

My hand trembled slightly, as I held the small container in my hands. Did I dare? But if Josh was so willing, it wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it? To experience a new thrill, with a lover and my husband's blessing. And it would be a real one too, not just a false scare. Plus, Josh and I were gonna try anyway, so I was getting off of 'em soon anyway.

But no. Not yet. Not at all. One of us had to be rational here. I didn't want it to be something Josh pushed for over text, and certainly not while he was no doubt jerking off. He'd have to have a clear mind talking about such serious matters. So I shoved the pills in my bag, unconvinced to flush 'em.

*

I was pacing back and forth in my hotel room. I was so fucking impatient to get a hold of Kim, or anyone really. The time zones made it difficult. I had tried calling Kim several times, but it never got through. As I landed in New York, I finally got through again, but it was dismissed.

"What the fuck!" I muttered frustrated as I speed-walked to the gate.

Then I saw my phone buzz up. I was getting a call. On the display, I saw the name Toby. Not what I expected. What the fuck did he want? My heart sunk at the thought of him pushing her even farther, of talking with this fuck, but I took the phone regardless. Maybe I could fish for information or something. Hearing him would let me know where his state of mind was.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,148 Followers