The New Tenant Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view changed and now I could see her more. Toby had probably moved the camera to the bed. Her hands were wrapped around his head, pulling him to her in a desperate, needful kiss. He pulled back and pushed into her faster. She arched her back, digging her nails into his shoulders. She made another moan as she arched her back, holding onto him as she orgasmed. He thrust a few more times before he slowed down to smaller thrusts.

"You haven't heard from him yet?" Toby asked softly. Yeah, the bastard knew when to pick his timing. Fucking piece of shit. I damn near punched the wall as I heard him even ask that question.

"No, it's -ugh, it's weird. I'm starting to worry he's having second thoughts again," Kim said, looking up at Toby in a slight worry.

Toby in response started to push into her harder, making her squeal as he hit just the right spot. She pulled him into another kiss and they went at it again.

"But you are not?" Toby asked.

"Agh, no... Ugh," Kim moaned. "Not right now."

"Bigger man wins?" Toby asked.

"F-fuck yeah keep fucking me, Toby!" Kim said, moaning louder, gripping the sheets under her. Toby stopped, however, emanating annoyed groans from Kim.

Toby flipped her over into doggy-style, entered her, and started to hump into her from behind. Kim was moaning again, pushing her hips back at him, as if trying to get him to go faster. I was breathing hard. The whole situation was driving me crazy with rage. Hearing how she moaned his name and moaned in pleasure as he fucked her. On the video, I could see her head was turned, her face looking up at the camera as she smiled, panting, with her eyes closed. She was in utter delight, loving what was happening, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it. Too deep into Toby's manipulation to see what was truly going on.

"You're-fucking-me-so-hard!" Kim groaned in unison with Toby's endless thrusts.

The video ended and I had to sit down. I was shaking. I was so furious and so hurt that I almost snapped my phone in half. I didn't want to believe what I was seeing, even if I had plenty of evidence of Kim's defiling.

"Mission accomplished. See you next week," was all that he wrote in his text. That little shit was getting way too confident. I sat in a new rental after a night in jail. Stalled, but not stopped.

The drive to Courtington was one hour or so for anyone in a sane state of mind. I wasn't though, undeterred by having already been caught speeding. I knew all that had happened couldn't be taken back, but I wanted to rush down there fast still. I needed to tell Kim everything that was going on. She had to know this was all a ploy to steal her away from me.

I pulled up into our mansion, and waited for the gate to open. About 30 seconds later I was slamming the breaks before our door and another 30 seconds and I was inside heading down the hallway. I stopped to hear where they were. Nothing. Not a peep. I walked into the kitchen. It was an utter mess, dishes and shit everywhere, but no Kim, no Toby.

I bolted up the stairs checking every room, finding no one. The office, the guest rooms, and Kim and I's room. When I looked at our bed, the sheets an utter mess, I couldn't help but get flashes of all the nasty debauchery that had taken place right there. Fucking Toby. Tricking his way into my marital bed. It was as if I could hear the echoes of Kim screaming his name against the walls.

I guess in some way it should have been a given. I was thinking back to that scenario on the couch before I left, everything that had happened prior. It was obvious that Kim wanted it, and the only thing that had held her back was me, and her dedication to me. Thinking that was up in the air with the mix of a 'green card' made her more susceptible to believe a scenario that would lead to Toby inside of her.

I stood out by the pool, staring blankly at the water when I heard the front door creak open, some low voices. I turned in time to see Kim ascend the stairs, Toby making his way towards the kitchen. He didn't look any different, perhaps a bit tired. I slowly went to the door as I saw the fat fuck find two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine of such quality well above what he was worth.

As he turned to no doubt join Kim in our bedroom he saw me. Silhouette against the night sky stood the six foot six, two hundred and fifteen pounds of angry husband whose wife he had slept with. I had never seen a man grow pale so fast. The sound of shattering glasses broke the silence as Toby dropped everything he had in his hands.

"Hey there, Toby," I said coldly. It was probably the last comprehensive words I'd utter this evening as I felt my pulse grow wilder with each passing second.

"I know what you're thinking," Toby started, but I could hear the utter fear in his voice. Whatever he had planned, this was not part of it. I saw him scramble for some clever words to manipulate the situation even further.

I took one step towards him and Toby nearly shat himself. He sharply drew his breath. I enjoyed that. Seeing him realize just who he had been fucking with. Who he just had double-crossed. I took one more step, Toby backing away into the kitchen aisle. He held out his hand defensively.

"Wait, you don't wanna do this!" Toby hissed, as if he didn't want Kim to hear.

"I don't?" I laughed, circling to Toby's left, blocking his escape.

"I- I-" Toby stuttered. "I have it all on v-video!"

I stopped. Of course he did, he had sent me all of it. It didn't matter, not in the context of what I was about to do to Toby.

"Don't you think I know?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"I- I have created... I made it so it gets sent to everyone... if I don't do a login," Toby continued, backing away from the aisle and toward the fridge. I drew my hand back and slapped Toby so hard he stumbled right back into said fridge.

"Deactivate it," I said. "I'll break your fucking neck if you don't."

"I- I re-refuse," Toby said. I grabbed his collar, reeled back, ready to give him my full closed fist. "DON'T slap me again," he then warned. I hesitated.

"Think what it will mean... To you, your company... to Kimberly," Toby said. I saw he was scrambling, but he was right. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Deactivate it," I said again, trying to sound calmer. I saw my own revenge slipping through my fingers.

He scoffed, "Oh yeah? Why should I?" He regained his confidence for a split moment and used my shock to try and twist the situation to his advantage once again.

"Do it... Don't post the... the stuff" I said, but even I heard how unconvincing I was.

All the texts, the videos... everything that was said. I couldn't risk it all going public. I was sure he was bluffing, but how sure could I really be? He had no way of knowing I'd be here so soon, so I was certain he was bluffing about the logging in stuff... right?

"Toby?" Kim called from the top of the stairs. "You coming?"

Toby looked at me, as Kim hadn't noticed me yet. As much as I hated it, Toby was right. He knew he had me now, at least for the time being.

"Get out," Toby said. "I'll fuck her tonight. You can come tomorrow and say you were early or whatever, but for now, get the fuck out of here. Before she sees you."

"You really gonna-"

"What I want. Because I can have what you think is yours," Toby added, closing the distance between us. It was Toby who was now seething, while I stood trembling, red-faced and fists balled, unable to do a single thing. This is not how this was supposed to go.

I stood staring at him like an idiot as Toby turned his head and called out, "Coming, Kim. Just spilled some wine," he said. He then nodded to the broken bottle and glasses. "Clean that shit up on your way out."

And just like that, Toby turned away and headed up the stairs. I stood fuming. Angry by my own ability, and by the time I found the broom and some towels I could clearly hear the headboard of our bed bang against the wall with Kim screaming in pleasure. Right above my head.

I didn't know if he put extra effort in it to taunt me, but Kim's reaction made it obvious. She loved every second of it, her moans growing ever louder. I wanted nothing more to break everything I found as I heard Toby finally cum, and my beautiful, loyal wife scream in her climax. Toby wasn't supposed to be the victor here, and now I had let myself be tricked and manipulated to a point where there wasn't shit I could do without losing everything.

I swore once I got my bearings I'd figure out that fucking 'send to all' shit. I thought it was a bluff, but with Toby you had no way of knowing. You couldn't trust anything he said. But he wasn't the only one with a computer science background. So instead of going away, I slipped into the annex, locking the door behind me.

*

Thanks for reading.