The New Tenant Pt. 09

Story Info
Josh confronts Kim.
13.2k words
3.44
12k
33

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head's up, this will be the finale of the original "season" of TNT. I hope you enjoy. It will, after this, continue under the name "A Young Couple's Journey".

*

I couldn't all the way tell where it came from but knowing Josh, Kimberly's husband, was right downstairs and could likely hear me railing his wife to the utmost, was such a power trip. My ego swelled and seared through me, making me feel like the ultimate alpha. I mated the women while the others sat back and watched. It was like it guided me to fucking her even harder. And she absolutely loved it too. Kimberly was screaming loudly, clawing up at me, begging for more.

I had no idea what he was doing down there, or if he left. Not that I cared. He was probably jacking off, the pathetic man he was, slinking away as I defiled their sacred marriage one thrust at a time.

"That-was-SO-FUCKING-GOOD! UHNN, OHH! FUCK!" Kimberly panted, a beautiful sheen of sweat coating her entire body.

"You liked that, baby?" I groaned.

"Yes! SO MUCH!" Kimberly screamed. I slid out of her and rolled her over on her stomach. "Fuck!" she grunted as I shoved back in.

Her soft moans made her intentions clear, and I gave her exactly what she wanted as I fucked her doggy-style one last time and she thrust back against me.

"Want my cum again, don't ya, little cheating slut?" I challenged.

Kimberly gave a particularly harsh pushback, moaning a low, needful, "Yeah."

"Naughty girls can't stop, can they? What would Josh say?"

"Fuck him! He's ignoring me, so this is what he gets," Kimberly moaned. I had taught her well.

"And you love being treated this way, right, Kimberly? Don't worry, we'll keep doing this until Josh has nothing left. He will have no choice but to pack up and go," I promised.

"You wanna rail this bitch, you better start calling me Kim," Kimberly moaned.

"Kim," I said, just as Josh usually did, officially affirming my position as her mate. "Kim," I said again, and I felt her clamp down on me as I said her nickname. I could feel I was gonna blow.

"Cum, Kim. Cum on your new husband's cock," I whispered in her ear. She screamed as she did, and I heard her orgasm and felt her clamping around my throbbing girth.

If Josh was still there, he'd just heard his own wife orgasm on another man's cock, blissfully unaware of how I'd made her cum while proclaiming me as her new husband. He'd been taught I was the better man in bed, but now I wanted her for myself, and his arriving sort of forced things to move at a quicker pace. I tricked him into thinking I had some sort of 'release all' device, and he bought it. He bought all the lies I gave him, just as Kimberly did. Josh kinda had to, though. The humiliation of having his wife conquered and plastered on the internet would break them both. That would have to be dealt with too, but not now.

"Please fill me up again," Kimberly whispered. I soon after started to pump a massive load of thick, hot gooey cream into her womb again and she had another, albeit quieter orgasm, clawing and gripping the sheets, humping her ass against me in short rapid motions.

I had to one of these days figure out how to get her off the pill so I could fully impregnate her, to have her scream my name as I fucked my offspring into her, sealing her as mine by her carrying my child instead of Josh's. She didn't buy it last time, but with Josh disarmed I was sure I'd get that taken care of too.

For now, I slumped into the mattress next to her.

"That was great," I grunted, slapping her ass as I pulled out. Once upon a time, my breath would be heaving from fucking Kimberly for a marathon like that, but I guess I was getting in better shape.

"Yeah," Kimberly moaned happily in response. I had her pretty exhausted too. Her breathing was deep and satisfied. She was naked save for the bedsheets and covered in sweat.

She looked to slumber into a deep trail of thoughts, despite her post orgasm bliss. No doubt she was contemplating Josh. Even as she just trash-talked him while we fucked, she still worried for him. It made me unsure if she talked like that because she meant it, or just to rile me up. Both were acts of submission, so you wouldn't find me complaining. Though one would be a tell-tale sign of her true state of mind. I guess I wasn't reading her as well as I thought I was.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, feigning interest.

"Just Josh. I feel bad talking about him like that. And then, of course, I think about why he hasn't responded yet. I mean, he even unfollowed me on Instagram," Kimberly said, sounding defeated. Maybe one should feel bad for her, but it all worked in accordance with my plan, so I was silently triumphant. "My own husband... maybe it was a mistake..."

"What was?" I asked.

"You," Kimberly whispered. I think she sounded sad at this point.

I laid back thinking a bit. Of course, Kimberly would have those thoughts. I just had to find the words to pry those misconceptions of sleeping with me, becoming mine, being a mistake, and start to think about me conquering her instead. While the big angry man was just downstairs, or wherever the fuck, I had him fooled enough to give me more time to ruin his wife forever. The same wife whose head was on my shoulder, nuzzling against me tenderly. I wanted to say something clever, something that'd drive her more towards the edge. Make her fall away from her beloved husband.

"I think it's quite disrespectful, honestly," I said. Kimberly lifted her head to look at me. She thought she had insulted me. Good, that lowered her inhibition. But that wasn't where I was going. "To you, I mean. He accepts you sleeping with me, but can't take the consequences. Instead, he ghosts you and thus lets it out on you. I think that's quite a shitty thing to do."

Kimberly sat up, with a bit of shock in her expression at how candid I was. "No, it's my fault. I must've ruined everything..." she drifted.

"I think you're worth better treatment than that, you know," I went on. "And in the grand scheme of things, how much can he really cherish you when he lets you go to another man for sex? Let his wife get what she deserves from some other guy? What kind of a husband lets his significant other lower herself to no longer be his significant? Sex in a relationship like yours should be exclusive, once it no longer is exclusive, is there really a relationship? Maybe Josh has thought the same way... And to prove my point, now he doesn't respond anymore." I stroked her back softly as I spoke, as I knew that was something caring partners would do. I had seen Josh do it, way back what felt like a lifetime ago.

I decided to be direct. Even more.

"If it was me, I wouldn't be doing all the nasty things Josh is doing to you. And I certainly wouldn't let another man share what is mine," I concluded.

I stared at Kimberly directly in the eyes when I said that. And she smiled, though more than a little bashful. Though, I guess her smile could've been read in more than one way.

"We can just see how it goes," Kimberly said quietly, looking away a moment. I had planted the seed. Let's just see if it could be watered and fed well, nurture the little sapling...

*

Like most idiots too confident in themselves, with the utmost hubris and delusion of their own grandioseness, Toby didn't even set a password for his desktop PC. Either assuming no one would ever enter his room and thus enter his computer, or he was plain stupider than he thought he was. But I knew now that Toby wasn't anything close to stupid. However, once I sat down at his desk, it was no hard task to find Toby's library of Kim content. It sickened me to see how much he had, and what he had. Right from the moment he moved in did he start his collection of Kim-content.

Images of her just sitting on her computer, sneaky photos of her in bikinis bent over, or just sitting on a sofa. She wasn't even doing anything in a lot of these photos. Just sitting there, being my precious little wife. Fuck, she was so beautiful. I hated what Toby had done, and looking at Kim, even in these fucked up photos, reminded me of how much I loved that woman.

The extent of his predatory behavior was starting to dawn on me as I scrolled through everything. He even had photos of my sister Luna! The little fucker! I'd break his neck! But when I got this whole thing sorted. I had to stay focused. I marked the folder with Kim's photos, and the folder with a few photos of Luna, and deleted them. Emptied the trash can.

Then I found his folder marked with 'naked'. I knew what that meant. Duh. Kim in her sleep. Kim showering. And some pictures where she was an active participant, posing around a bit. Some with captions, revealing she did it with the guise that she was doing it for me. I suppressed my anger and deleted all of them. I knew he might have a cloud somewhere too, but I'd get that one afterward.

Then came the video folder. I had saved that one for almost last. I wasn't sure if I should delete these, as fucked as that sounds. Weird, I know. But the thing is, this was the most prominent evidence. If not for the police, then for Kim. Like I hadn't talked to her since before any of this shit with Toby happened, and we left on good terms, but seeing how dangerous Toby was with manipulation, I had no idea what kind of mindset she was in. And some of these videos were obviously not filmed with her consent, so police could easily be involved. I trusted her and knew she was my soulmate and everything, but you couldn't be sure of him. I looked at the videos while I was sitting there.

Fuck it. I decided to send them to myself. For some odd reason, Toby hadn't removed me from Discord, so I just sent the files there. He had Nitro, so no problem. I downloaded the files on my phone and deleted them from the inbox, and from his computer. One at a time, just to make sure everything was gone.

Yet, I lingered for a moment over the last video that remained. I looked at it, no, I stared at it. I can't for the life of me figure out any good reason as to why, but I clicked on it without even really wanting to. Perhaps out of morbid curiosity.

It was Toby sitting on our couch, in the lounge area. I saw the night sky and the pool, as well as the familiar lawn, indicating the camera was right next to him on the corner table. I had seen the video before, I guess. There wasn't anything 'special' about it but knowing how close they were in real life, the proximity of them, while I sat down here seeing more of the same actions, enticed me to watch it play.

In the video, I saw Toby bring Kimberly to new heights of pleasure that only taboo sex could bring. Hearing her call out to him made my heart drop. Her face looked utterly wanton, flustered, and furrowed, and her cries were loud and unrestrained. There was no love in that video, none, despite how Toby taunted me about stealing Kim from me. At least not that I could decipher. But even now, I realize that it still burned a hole through my gut. It turned me on, as much as it angered me.

I deleted it. Deactivated his Discord, and removed all traces of anything linked to him from my accounts, then started the process of formatting his PC. I knew it was overkill, but I didn't really think straight.

I now had to get hold of his phone so I could delete anything he had there. I also needed it to access his cloud. The problem was, it was upstairs with Toby, no doubt, and he was sleeping next to Kim. I wasn't sure why, but I wanted to be sure I had the complete upper hand before revealing myself. I was kinda scared I'd lose control if Kim or Toby started saying stuff to me, switching the momentum on me.

Stepping out into the hallway, I could hear that the noises from upstairs had subsided. Maybe they were asleep. I could sneak in and find his phone. Or better, I could sneak in, beat the shit out of him and then take his phone. No. I had a plan and I needed to stick to it. Toby had shown how far that could take you.

Slowly I made my way up the first set of stairs and down the hallway towards our bedroom. Still little sound. Though, peering my ears I swore I heard the gentle shuffles of a pair of duvets getting rubbed together, and some horrifying, yet cute little whimpers and moans.

But the door was shut. I wasn't sure I could open it without making a sound. A part of me did not want to listen, but another did. As strange as that sounds, hearing how Kim had submitted made me want to give her all of me. To show her who was her husband, and what sex with her true lover was like. Her satisfaction brought my own arousal forth, I just loathed the person who Kim had between her legs. Or however, they did it. But the sounds coming through the door of her being pleasured didn't lie.

Just as I was about to crack open the door, I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. What the fuck am I doing? I was here on a mission, and now it seemed like my brain had shifted focus. Am I becoming a stalker? Pervert? I was perhaps dirty-minded, but this was a new low. Just creeping in on my wife sleeping with a guy never suspected to be a threat until recently? Was I cucking myself? I was here to rectify everything, but I could feel my own brain battling myself.

No. I was here for the phone. Once I had it, I knew the game was over. That it was game over for Toby. I would break his neck as soon as I could get a clear hold of his phone. I inched through the door.

Inside, I saw the big shadow silhouettes of the two in the bed. Soft slick sounds muffled by the duvet and by Toby who was spooning Kim from behind, churning her insides with his cock. As I watched. I saw the duvet shift from Toby's hips and Kim meeting each thrust with a small whimper.

Paralyzed by the immediate sight of them under the bed covers fucking tenderly in my own bed, I felt my legs grow roots where I stood. I could hear Toby groan in pleasure and my wife moan softly in return. Fuck. They had just fucked, and now they were back at it. Virile and lusting as the young adults we were.

"Does- ugh, does the naughty girl wanna cum?" Toby whispered.

Kim gave an innocent nod before pushing her butt back, into his dick, and moaning a hushed, "Uh huh."

His groans were soft as he kissed her hair and rammed her slowly from behind. This was the first time I saw it in real life, though under the covers of both blankets and darkness. And really, it was the first time I had seen my wife in the flesh for almost two weeks. And this was how I saw her.

She arched her back a bit and moaned in an oh-so-familiar way. A moan that used to be mine. The fucking ugly bastard had coaxed an orgasm out of her already, and she was now milking him of his fat goo. His thrusts turned more primal and, I presumed, stronger before the motions suddenly stopped altogether, with the chorus of them both moaning satisfied. The two of them lay panting, unmoving, as his cum spilled into Kim's pussy, oozed out, and trickled down her inner thighs and into the mattress.

I had enough. I took his phone from the bedstand and shoved it in my pocket before I filled my furious grip with Toby's hair, no doubt ripping several locks from his scalp. He screamed in surprise and pain as I hauled his naked body out of bed. What a pathetic sight. A big fat slug rolling onto the carpeted floor. One moment he was in heaven, now it was hell.

Kim screamed too, no doubt thinking I was some foreign intruder. It was probably confusing for her, but in a few moments, we would have it all sorted.

Toby kicked and screamed for his dear life as I dragged him from the bed. Once again he was squealing under me, only this time I had snuffed out all his cards. He stumbled to his feet as his fat ass was too heavy for me to hold him by his hair roots alone. Good, I wanted him on his feet.

"Wha- What the FUCK?" Toby yelled and he frantically swung at me, probably in pure survival mode.

I grabbed his wrist and yanked his hand up behind his back, and grunted in his ear, "Checkmate, motherfucker. I deleted everything, and I got your phone."

I saw the shock on Toby's face. He had expected his threats and scare tactics would be enough for me to cower, to scare me away, but nope. Overconfidence in his own abilities would be the end of his existence.

"Wh- what the f-fuck is going on?" Kim called out, bolting out of the bed and hitting the lights on. "Josh?!"

"This motherfucker has been playing games," I grunted, fighting to hold Toby still.

"Why are you doing this?" Kim asked in despair.

It dawned on me. From her perspective, I had consented to this, then out of the blue showed up and started to rip Toby apart. I could see in her eyes that her loyalties had begun to shift, as she didn't know the full picture yet. The realization caused me a new surge of fury and urgency. How close to the edge were we?

"He lied!" I roared. "He tricked- He blocked my phone, created some fucking app so he could mirror mine and send text messages and shit!"

"What? That sounds... I mean, I find that hard to believe," Kim said, but with a hint of her own realization of what that might entail. But she tried to cling to what she believed to be true. "I mean... that is not true! I've been texting with you, and then you started ignoring me!"

"No! I-I-" I struggled to find a way to explain it. I then yanked my own phone out and handed it to Kim. "See if you can find any of our conversations the last week. And by all means, check what the shit he wrote me too."

To my surprise, Kim didn't take the phone right away. She seemed to still have a hard time wrapping her mind around any of this. She hesitantly looked at the phone, as if trying to puzzle it together herself.

"Why didn't you just contact me in any other way? Discord, borrow a phone, anything?" Kim asked.

That was of course perfectly reasonable. Why didn't I? There was a myriad of idiotic and coincidental reasons for that, yet I didn't have the words to really stumble out a cohesive answer.

"It's hard to explain... I mean. It's complicated. The pandemic and the hotel refused to help, Toby removed me on socials," I said in a fast ramble and I could see Kim remain confused.

"Or, he didn't like how it made him feel as he saw his wife with a better lover," Toby said, speaking up for the first time. "He's backpaddling from getting hooked on his wife being naughty."

"Shut it, Toby," Kim said.

I guess Toby too saw Kim's uncertainty and my inaptitude to calm down and actually tell her the buts and ifs. But I heard in his voice that he tried to remain calm.

Kim looked at him, then back at me.

"I'm telling you, he's a conman. He blocked my phone, and sent me all kinds of nasty stuff! Check my phone!" I urged.

Kim did look at my phone but still seemed skeptical. Fortunately, after a few moments of my heart thumping at my eardrums, she took the phone.

Kim, wrapping a robe around her, sat down on the bed, and started scrolling and searching. Her eyes went wide with shock as she read the messages, or rather the lack thereof, between me and her. And I could see how her lips quivered, seeing how Toby had relentlessly taunted me all the while. The things he had said... about stealing her... impregnating her... I could see the dawning on her, as she realized I never consented to any of this. This was all Toby's ploy along.

She suddenly glared at him. "How DARE you!" she hissed, throwing her phone at him, landing it with a hard slap on his face, no doubt giving a bruise in due time. "You fucking prick!" she continued as she slapped his face over and over.

I held him still, as he wriggled and writhed, unable to defend himself from my wife's furious strikes. His face quickly took a deep shade of red with angry bruises soon forming, but Kim did not restrain herself. The reality of everything, Toby's conniving behavior, her own defiling by his toxic attraction to her, her trust and vows betrayed, she now projected immense pain and emotional turmoil onto Toby.