The New Tenants Pt. 04

Story Info
Adam has one more round in him to fill Leah.
1k words
4.65
12.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Adam

I was at a loss for words. Seeing Leah play with Summer's pussy and work my cum out of it made my mind spin. The way she eagerly dove in to taste everything I'd filled her roommate with was indescribable. She licked that pussy until it was spotless, even giving Summer a round of pleasure too. The entire site was enough to make me rock hard all over again.

Leah still had her face buried between Summer's legs, and I swung around her and gave her ass a squeeze. Though she was preoccupied, she still arched her back in response. I couldn't help myself, but I gave her cheek a spank. The action elicited a moan from her and against Summer.

"I'm gonna fuck you again, princess."

"Mmmhm." She moaned, and I watched her roommate arch her hips and grind her face against Leah's face.

Her face was down, and her ass was up in the air. I peeked from behind, seeing her pussy neatly pinched between her thighs. She was still so wet, and I couldn't resist letting my fingers dabble in it. Before I knew it, I was eating her from behind and fucking her with my finger.

What a sight we were--me licking Leah's cunt, while she was still searching for my cum in Summer's. It was a day I'd never let go of. Something I'd never be able to shake if I came to the property again.

Sucking her inner lips, I tugged at them and inserted my tongue inside her tiny hole. She got louder as I let my tongue fill her, savoring the taste.

I gave myself a few pumps when I stood up and guided the head of my cock forward. I pushed into her hard, and she instantly began to quiver. With both of them having already finished, I could bust again and not worry so much about grappling for control over my orgasm. I could fuck her little pussy as long and as hard as I wanted, and that's what I did.

"Adam, fuck." She took a break from pressing her face between Summer's legs to catch a breath. "Fuckin' me so good!"

Her ass cheeks slammed into my thighs while I anchored my hands around her hips. I was so deep in her and could feel my balls knocking against her clit with every erratic thrust. When I looked down at my cock disappearing inside of her, I could see all of the cream her pussy was leaving behind on my cock and gathering at the base. It eventually slid down my balls and stuck to her front side.

It was nasty sex with both of them. The nastiest sex I'd ever had. So loud and so messy. Yet we were all shameless about it.

I locked eyes with Summer, who was running her hands through Leah's dark hair and biting on her lip. A free hand fluttered up to her chest, and she massaged one of her tits, squeezing at their fullness.

I leaned forward, and took Leah's hair into my grip. The tug I have it caused her to lean her neck back. Her little cunt noticeably tightened around me.

"You like your hair pulled, don't you?" I asked her.

"I do n-now." The rough thrusts impacted the way her words came out.

Between Summer staring at us and groping herself and Leah's sweet cunt gripping onto me while she moaned into Summer's core again, I lost it again. My mind and body disconnected from one another, and my stomach tightened. Every muscle in my body seized and throbbed. My dick fought hard against the clenching Leah's pussy, which only served to draw out my cum even faster.

In a series of distinct pulses, I filled Leah up. I held myself inside and let the high finish washing over me. My grunts and groans were louder than they'd ever been. The two women brought me to a new level. They called me daddy; they let me eat and fuck their needy little cunts until they were weak. They put on a show for me--licking, and sucking, and groping each other endlessly.

We'd all fucked each other up, in a sense. And I loved every fucking moment of it.

Coming back from this would be difficult. Each one of these views would become a permanent fixture of my thoughts and fantasies. I wouldn't be able to think of them without getting hard. I'd picture them sucking my dick with a team effort that was unmatched.

Finally, I pulled out of Leah and left behind my load once again. She crawled forward and curled up with Summer, kissing her deeply and mashing their chests together. My dick still throbbed and threatened to harden for a third time if I looked long enough, but I had to tear my eyes from them. Maybe they were little sex kittens who could never get enough, but that would have to be news for another day.

I slid on all of my discarded clothes while Summer and Leah remained naked on the couch. Summer was fingering her roommate, giggling as she did so.

"So," Summer beamed at me. She had a harshness in her stare--one that was slightly intimidating but equally as enticing. And Leah had thrown quite the curveball my way when she transformed from the shy girl to the one running the show at times.

"Well, I ran out of time today. But I'll get back to the yard work later this week."

I knew I needed to get home and let myself process what had happened. I'd be craving their bodies for the foreseeable future, and who knew what they would be thinking. Part of me wondered if they'd start hooking up on their own, maybe even let me know I could rent out one of their bedrooms because they were sharing one.

"You're welcome here any time," Summer said and then branched out into a giggle. "Obviously, it's your house, Mr. Hart."

Leah giggled, too. "Thanks for cleaning up the yard. I'm getting in the shower."

My eyes flickered to her pussy, where I saw cum starting to leak down her inner thigh. I was half-surprised that she didn't have another taste.

I gave both girls a friendly wave, put everything back in the shed, and left the house in a hurry. Once on the open road, I gripped the steering wheel, wondering how on earth I'd gotten away with fucking the new tenants.