The New Whore Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the club and went back to her studio apartment; it was run down and the walls had been sound proofed so that her neighbors couldn't hear her getting railed. There was a white powdery substance and residue on a CD disk on her bedside night stand; this sissy was quite a party girl. I jumped into her bed and kicked back, as I usually would.

"I'll put a movie on." Crystal said.

She put the movie on and then sat in a swing she had dangling from the ceiling next to the bed far and away from me. Odd, I thought. She wasn't nearly as shy as Amber. I gave it about fifteen minutes before I whipped my cock out and started stroking it; I was hard of course.

"Why don't you come over here and join me?" I asked her. Her eyes never once broke from concentration on the television screen.

"Hey." I said, "Come over here."

"No." She said, sternly.

"What did you just say?" I asked, taken aback.

"I said no." She answered. "Why don't you show me your moves?"

I was puzzled.

"I don't give it up to anyone." She said, "Seduce me like you would a real woman."

I was irate. I had never been so offended by a sissy before in my life; I thought she must have been crazy.. And yet, I was more turned on than I had been since the first time I had sex with Amber.

"Okay." I told her. "Get in the bed."

She stood up and finally locked eyes with me, a smile on her face as she got into the bed.

"Take your shirt off. Just your shirt." I told her.

She removed her shirt and kept her bra on.

"Sit up. In front of me." I told her. "You got any lotion?" I asked.

"In the bathroom." She responded.

I got up and walked into the bathroom and brought a bottle of lotion back to the bed. I put some in the palms of my hands and rubbed them together and started to give her a shoulder and back massage. I could feel her starting to let down the barrier that was blocking me from what I wanted; that tight warm sissy pussy. The massage started to get more heated and she was starting to softly moan as I hit all the sweet spots on her lower back.

"I'm going to take this off now." I told her.

"Okay." She looked over her should and back at me biting her lip.

Her breasts fell from her bra; breast augmentations were illegal and yet, somehow this little bitch had implants!

"Your tits!" I said.

"Shhh.." She said, pressing one finger to my lips. "I won't tell, if you won't tell."

She turned her head and pressed her lips against her finger which was blocking our lips from touching. She stuck out her tongue and licked her finger from the bottom of the way to the top. Something inside of me snapped; I felt the urge to fuck-like a caveman my instincts took over. I grabbed her by the throat, not with the intention of hurting her but to show her I was taking control of the situation; similarly to what I had done with Amber. I cradled her with my other hand and laid her back on the bed; her eyes looked panicked.

"What?" She gasped. "Stop."

Firmly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I'm serious stop. Get off." She said.

"But I-" I stammered. "I thought."

"No." She put her foot down.

I pushed myself back to bring some distance between us completely confused and beside myself. I hadn't been told no in over ten years! I wasn't mad or offended, I was uncomfortable. For the first time in years, I felt as if I had done something wrong. I tried talking to her after that but she just laid back and kept watching the movie, ignoring my every word.

I laid there in silence watching the movie with her until it was nearly over.

"Your tits are still out." I told her.

She looked over at me and scoffed and went back to the movie. I was at a loss for words after that.

Finally when the movie had ended it was probably 5 AM.

"You can go now." She said.

"But.." I said.

"Don't slam my fucking door on the way out." She said.

"Umm.. Okay?" I said, as I gathered my things.

I calmly and quietly closed the door behind me.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself as I walked back to my car.

I went home that night and immediately woke Amber up.

"Suck my cock. Now." I commanded her.

Still half asleep she obliged; I could always count on her.

I scrolled through my phone while Amber worked her magic on my shaft.. And then suddenly I got a text from Crystal.

"Hey. I really liked you. Will you come back over tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Uhh.." I said.

"Don't over-think it." She responded. "Just cum."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow night at 9."

My mind raced and wandered about what would happen with Crystal tomorrow night; I sat my phone down and laid back and closed my eyes while Amber finished me off with her mouth. Amber always gave great head and she always knew how to make me cum better than anyone, but this orgasm in particular was even better than usual.

The next night I went over to Crystal's house just as we had planned.

"Don't knock, just come in." She said.

I let myself in and the room was a dimly lit shade of red.

"Hey." She whispered as I closed the door, quietly behind me.

"I don't understand.." I told her.

"That's okay." She said, "Just lay down."

She walked over to me and took me by the hand, guiding towards the bed.

She looked incredible; she was quite the opposite of Amber.

Her pale fair white skin was bathed in the glow of the red light; her hair was long and straight-all natural unlike Amber's who had extensions. Her hair was a dark red color, not quite auburn but visibly unnatural; like a dark red dye. It complimented her pale complexion. Her breasts as I previously mentioned were enhanced, they were at least a good C cup; not huge but not big enough to be super noticeable if she was wearing a bra and a t-shirt. She had on a black lace lingerie top and I could see her tiny pink nipples that were pierced. She had a full sleeve of tattoos on her right arm and had a hoop piercing on her lip; she wore big frame black spectacles that added to her sexiness. I suppose you could say she was a modern day hipster/alternative sissy girl.

Her waist was small but she was much thicker than Amber; she wasn't as toned or tight and you could tell her body fat percentage was higher. Although that didn't mean she wasn't fit-by law she had to be. She just had a little extra.. More to have fun with. Which meant her hips, thighs, and ass were all much fatter than Amber's. Honestly, I thought Amber was the closest thing I'd ever get to a natural woman but I would have been shocked had you ever told me Crystal was a sissy; I was even more shocked that the masters hadn't taken her for themselves.

She had on the tiniest little black lace thong that you could hardly even see when she sat on her knees due to the absolute thickness of her hips and thighs. Her clit was caged and tucked back underneath between her legs. I laid back on the bed as I had the night before as she crawled on her knees onto the bed and sat directly in front of me, biting her lip. We sat staring into the other's eyes, the sexual tension building. Neither one of us seemed to be brave enough to make the first move; I certainly wasn't after the night before.

Finally, amid the awkward pause she reached her hand out and grabbed the waist of my shorts. She had long white acrylic nails and I could feel them pressed into the soft flesh above my waist band.

"May I?" She asked.

I nodded.

I was so turned on; it was as if she had become a different person overnight. She slowly pulled my shorts down over the massive mound of my hard cock, which sprung out and into her face immediately; she gasped. She pulled my shorts down the rest of the way and over my ankles. She slowly leaned down towards my cock and started to kiss above it, down my stomach and onto the pubic mound right above the shaft.. Suddenly she stopped. She pulled back and put her hand in the air with one finger out, signaling for one moment as if she had an idea.

On her knees she turned so that he back was to me, she shook her ass a bit and then put her hands on her hips and slid her fingers underneath the straps of her thong that was hugging her thighs. She pulled them up and away from her thighs and then slid them down her legs; she scooted backwards on her knees until she was kneeled over top of me, straddling my torso. With her thong still in hand, she twirled it around her finger and looked back over her shoulder and down at me; she reached behind her and opened my mouth with one hand and gently pushed the thong into my mouth, using it as a gag. Then she pushed back as far as she could until my nose was buried in the crack of her ass; I could feel the warmth of her sissy hole on the tip of my nose. I took a deep breath and inhaled her scent; my cock twitched and a drop of pre-cum erupted from the tip.

Crystal took her time getting to my cock but I couldn't have cared less with my face buried in her fat ass. She kissed and teased and slowly licked up the shaft of my cock leaving behind a wet trail of saliva and then she'd come behind that and softly blow a cool breath of air onto it. I could feel my legs shake and fill with goosebumps and cold chills; aching with the anticipation of her sucking my cock. Without much warning she opened her mouth and then slid the entirety of my cock down her throat until her mouth was wrapped around the base of my cock; she swallowed it carefully and softly until there was nothing left to swallow and then just held it there, as if it were a piece of chocolate she was letting melt in her mouth.

...And melt in her mouth I did. My cock involuntarily started to shoot rope and rope of hot cum down her throat and into her stomach. She never moved, gagged, or even flinched; she didn't even have to swallow, she simply held my cock so far down her throat that it shot and slid straight down.

"Oh my god." I exhaled, legs quivering.

"I'm not done with you yet." She said, as she removed her mouth from my cock.

She shimmied forward and straddled my hips, with her own hand reached back and guided my cock into that sweet pussy hole I'd had my face buried in for the last ten minutes as she worshiped my cock. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Amber's but you could tell that she hadn't been used and abused; it was so naturally wet that I felt as though I was entering a real vagina. With one big gulp, her pussy expanded and swallowed my cock just as she had with her throat; I think the more turned on she got the more relaxed her pussy would get making it easier to penetrate her while somehow maintaining a tight locked grip refusing to let my cock go until I gave her what she wanted.

"Fuck. I want you to put a baby in me." She yelled as she bounced up and down bucking her hips. "Fuck, that's it. You're going to make me cum."

Hearing that she was going to cum from riding my cock turned me on so much that I started to climax as well; my cock swelled up inside of her tight pussy and burst just as she started to orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsate and squeeze my cock tighter and tighter with each rope of cum she had dripping from her clit and out of her cage; her pussy was literally milking me.

She collapsed in a heap beside me, both of us sweaty and exhausted. She nestled up to my chest and threw one of my arms around her; she placed a hand on my chest and started to lightly swirl her sharp acrylic nail around softly tickling me. Cuddled up to me, she asked:

"So, did you like it?"

It was a side of her that I'd yet to see; it was completely vulnerable. Her attitude and "bitchiness" was gone. She had submitted herself to me and I hadn't a clue why.

"That was amazing." I told her, "The best sex I've had in years."

And it was the truth!

"Do you think.." I began to ask, "Do you think you'd wanna be my sissy? You don't have to if you don't-"

She interrupted me.

"Yes."

"Really?" I was elated. "I do have one other sissy, that I own personally and already lives with me. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes."

I couldn't believe what I was even asking! This went against the way of our new world. Sissies weren't supposed to have a say in anything; they were supposed to obey and serve and here I was giving back massages and asking her how she felt! Thank God, she said yes; I don't know what I would have done without her.

While Amber would always be my first "love" for the sissy kind, Crystal was something else; a different kind of love. She wasn't a sissy, she was a woman. My woman. Amber was a good sissy, a perfect one at that, so she didn't question me once when I brought Crystal in to live with us. I'd never let Amber sleep in the bed with me before and Crystal started sleeping with me from the very first night I brought her home.

Amber had her own bed in the corner of my bedroom, a small mattress on the floor. Custom made for sissies, almost like a large dog bed.

Last but most certainly not least, we had Jamie.

Amber was half Latina; Crystal was white.. Jamie, was a pure Asian sensation. I'd always said Asian boys make for the prettiest girls and Jamie was no exception to the rule; I take pride in my sissy collection but far and away, Jamie is hands down the most beautiful of them all. Her skin is fair but not too pale, not as pale as Crystal; fair as in silky smooth. The face of a young Japanese Geisha girl. Before the New Whore Order, Jamie was a professional makeup artist and her career and craft bled over into her new lifestyle; she was always made up to look elegant and stunning.

I met Jamie one winter when I was visiting friends in New York City; I was in town to attend the final concerts of one of my favorite bands growing up. It was in a small dimly lit dingy nightclub that was packed full to the brim; you couldn't get anywhere without knocking shoulders with two or three people. I'd gone to the bar to grab a drink and on my way back to my friends I noticed this oh-so very petite little Asian girl standing in the corner by herself. She looked to be overwhelmed with the crowd and was looking to find solitude; she had one arm wrapped around the front of her body holding the other arm at the elbow which was draped in front of her, almost as if she was hugging herself.

I began to approach her and with every passing step I realized more and more just how amazing this sissy girl looked. Her hair was a solid jet black, it was straight but not purposefully done and still had a wild flare to it; it was untamed but not unkempt.. It was naturally flowing down to just above her shoulders. As previously mentioned her makeup was sharp and on point, she had a dark red eye shadow around her eyes and long black lashes. Her nose was pierced in the middle through the septum and a tiny hoop hung from it; her lips were nearly rivaling Amber's with how full and thick they were and they were painted with a deep red lipstick to match her eye shadow.

She had on a skin tight black dress which showed off her impressive curvy feminine figure, despite the small breasts (which were obviously not enhanced as Crystal's, but I prefer the ass anyways) and of course by law it was so short that I could almost see her cage sticking out of the bottom. Her hips, thighs, and ass were noticeably larger than Crystal's despite the fact that she couldn't have been much taller than 5'3; although she was wearing a pair of heels so she stood a bit taller than she would naturally. Her thick thighs were squeezed tightly into a pair of sheer lace stockings and her nails were nice and long, acrylic no doubt and painted red to match the rest of her makeup; toenails were painted the same.

It wasn't until I was standing directly in front of her that I realized she had on a red collar to match the rest of her outfit that signified she was already owned by someone else who was also at the concert. But to my dismay, I went ahead and approached her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh?" She responded, she seemed to have been so stressed out that she hadn't notice me walk up to her.

"I said are you alright? You look scared." I said.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for asking." She said, "I just hate being in large crowds."

"Really? Then why are you here?" I asked, stupidly.

She pointed to her collar: "Don's Girl."

"That's too bad." I told her, "Where is he?"

"I have no clue. He left me here when we came in." She said.

"Wow." I responded, "I wouldn't let you out of my sight for two seconds."

"Is that so?" She asked, coming out of her introverted shell.

"How could I?" I told her, "I can't take my eyes off of you and we've only just met."

She retreated back into her shell just a bit.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked, boldly.

"What?" She said.

"Yeah." I responded.

"But.. But.." She muttered, "I'm already owned."

"By who?" I asked.

"...Don?" She replied.

"Don? Who the hell is Don?" I asked, "I don't see him anywhere. Let's go."

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the doorway.

"Wait." She said, as we exited the building. "Don't you wanna watch the show?"

"I've seen this band countless times." I told her. "But I've never seen you before."

Quickly we rushed through the streets of Brooklyn and back to my friends apartment.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Matthew." I told her, "Nice to meet you."

"My name is Liz." She told me, despite not asking.

"Are you from around here?" She asked.

"No." I told her, as I unlocked the door to the apartment. "I'm just in town visiting friends for the concert."

"Oh, alright." She said.

I took her up to the spare bedroom where I was staying and locked the door behind us.

"Take your dress off." I ordered her.

Without hesitation she peeled each tiny strap of her dress over her shoulder and down. She dropped the waist of her dress over her hips and it fell to the floor over her heels. Her body type was similar to Crystal's; thick, healthy, not tight but just right. She had on a small black lace thong that was being swallowed up by the curves of her figure just as Crystal's had the first night I fucked her; I could see the tiny bulge of her clit cage through the thong. Jamie took notice of me seeing her cage and her milky white face flushed red with blood and she blushed, pushing the cage between her legs and tucking it behind her thick thighs.

She put one hand up and across her chest and held one of her breasts with the other arm wrapped underneath it across her stomach; somewhat shy and reserved still.

"Lose the heels." I told her.

She kicked the shoes off and stood in front of me as I walked over and sat on the bed behind her; she began to turn towards me and the bed.

"Stop." I told her, "Don't turn around. I want to see your ass."

She stood straight up facing forward at attention and wiggled her legs so that her cage would freely fall forward and be out of sight once again.

"My God." I told her. "This is bigger than both of my other sissies combined."

"Spread it." I commanded.

She reached back and planted each hand firmly on her soft ass cheeks and lifted them apart, spreading them for me to see her sissy hole. Only a small layer of the bridge of the thong covered it; it was lightly colored, completely smooth, and gaped as if it was ready for me to enter it already. My mouth watered. I stood up and placed my hands on her hips and pulled her back into me; my cock pushed it's way between her cheeks and I could feel the warmth of her hole at the tip. My cock twitched almost as if it was taking in the wonderful scent of her pussy.

"Fuck." I exhaled as I held a tight grip on her hips and started to run my hands down her thighs and back up along her curves.

I turned and spun around and spun her with me so that her back was still against me only now she was facing the bed; she was still holding her ass spread wide apart as I bent her over the edge of the bed, like a good girl. I dropped to my knees and succumbed to my one true addiction, a sweet sissy pussy hole. I toy with it, running my nose along the crack and onto the hole, I swirled my nose around it breathing deeply and taking in her feminine aroma and before I knew it my tongue was shoved all the way up her pussy until my face couldn't go any further deep.