The New Whore Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,268 Followers

I must have tongue fucked her for 35 minutes before it was all said and done; I tongue fucked her for so long that she had a sissy-gasm and her tiny little clitty shot her warm milk all over the bed side. I stood up and grabbed a handful of her natural black hair and yanked her head back over my shoulder and her neck; her hair smelled incredible. I shoved her head down until she was on her knees and made her lick her own cum off the bed sheet. Jamie was even more submissive than Amber.

I yanked her back up over the edge of bed after she was done cleaning up her mess and ripped her black lace thong completely off of her body.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes daddy." She moaned. "Fuck my pussy."

Her hole was dripping wet as I shoved my fat cock into it; it swallowed the entirety of it with ease. You could tell that Jamie was a sick little brainwashed puppy and had never put up a fight or said no to anyone in her life. I'm sure this beautiful little slut hole had been used by thousands of men before me.. But I didn't care because it was still warm, tight, and wet enough to get the job done.. And then some. I only lasted about 30 seconds in her ass, which was pulsating and squeezing and jacking my cock off inside of her the entire time. My cock stayed erect and her ass was squeezing it so tight that I couldn't have pulled it out even if I wanted to. I kept ramming her pussy hole as hard as I could and within two minutes she was milking me again!

This process continued until I had dumped five consecutive loads of cum into her sissy ass and stomach. I pumped her so full of cum that I'm shocked it wasn't coming out of every other hole on her body.

She collapsed in a heap of exhaustion on the floor when I finally removed my cock from her body. She was too weak to stand. She pushed her back up against the bed, her hair a mess covering her face she muttered:

"Take.. Me.. With.. You."

I calmly picked her up and sat her on the bad; I nurturingly brushed the moist sweat drenched hair from her face and pushed it behind her ear. She looked at me with the most sympathetic eyes I'd ever seen and I just had to kiss her. I knew in that moment that much like my other two sissy girls, she was also special. I put my hand around her throat and slid my fingers underneath "Don's" collar and ripped it from her neck.

"You won't be needing this anymore." I told her as I walked over to throw it in the trash.

"Get dressed." I told her, "We're leaving."

I took her straight from the apartment to the airport; her hole still leaking and dripping cum in the back seat of the taxi cab.

"Two tickets to Los Angeles, please. On your next flight out." I told the airline assistant.

I knew that what I was doing was highly illegal in the eyes of the masters and the New Whore Order and there wasn't a chance in hell I was going to run the risk of getting caught, nor was I going to lose my new favorite object.

When we got home I immediately registered Liz as my own and renamed her, "Jamie." Since sissies were seen as pets, objects, or just things there was no public records on who they were, so on the off chance that something like this was to happen to me.. I would basically be up the creek without a paddle and my girls would be gone, taken, kidnapped, or perhaps willingly left like Jamie had left Don.

It took a few weeks for the girls to get acclimated with each other; Amber of course had no problem with letting a new sissy into the house. She was still very much obedient and never questioned me. Crystal however was a little more upset, despite the fact that since I'd claimed her as my own I never had to deal with her attitude again-she still have little issue with voicing her concerns. But that didn't matter to me, Jamie was just as important and special to me as the other two were and she was here to stay, regardless.

Amber was the shy, quiet, obedient type-I could treat her however I wanted to, no matter how nice or cruel, even if she didn't like how she was being treated she would keep her mouth shut and accept it, so long as I was happy.

Crystal was the attitudinal, outspoken, sexy-as-hell and knew it, closest thing to a "wife" that I was ever going to get in this post-new whore order world. Even she knew her place, she knew that she was a sissy-as sexy one at that, but she knew she was a sissy and she liked it. She wanted to be.

Jamie was more reserved, I feel that she had taken a lot of abuse throughout her feminization. She was the prime candidate to be passed around by any and every one. She wasn't shy but she would never speak or act out, she would do anything I asked her to do, and would flinch when I raised my hand, despite never hitting her (or any of my sissies, unless it was during sex). She always did her best to keep her cage concealed and out of sight and has never once asked or even allowed me to let her clit out of the cage. I believe she was fully convinced and brainwashed to believe she wasn't a sissy; she 100% believed she was a real girl.. And so I treated her as such.

Amber was never allowed to sleep in my bed with Crystal and I, Jamie had the option. If she chose not to sleep with us, she had her own room with her own king sized bed. Truthfully, she was probably treated the best of all my sissies. Almost like a princess. Almost like a daughter.. And over time Crystal had taken on the role of mother with her.

Early one morning around 7 AM after a night of fucking the three of my beautiful girls I was awakened by someone pounding on my front door-it sounded like the police.

"Amber." I snapped my fingers. "Get the door."

Amber opened the door and their stood three large black men, all much taller and more muscular than me (by no means am I tall but I'm in great shape.) They all stood at least 6'2 or taller. Amber dropped to her knees (this was mandatory in the presence of the masters of sissies).

"Where is your owner?" One of the men asked, with an extremely deep voice.

"He's in-" Amber began.

"Do not speak." One of the other mean stopped her. "Go and get him."

"Daddy, there are some black men here and they want to speak with you." Amber had come and told me.

I quickly got up and threw on a robe and went into the living room.

"Yes?" I asked. "Can I help you gentlemen?"

"That's a fine sissy, you got there." The third man chimed in.

"Uhh yeah?" I responded.

"You've been invited to the impregnation ceremony of your ex-girlfriend, Alex." the first black man said. "This invitation is mandatory and failure to attend will result in the repossession of every sissy under your ownership."

"OK." I responded.

"You are allowed to bring one sissy of your choice for your own sexual preference. The sissy must remain gagged at all times if they are not sucking cock and their clit is under no circumstance to be let free during the event."

"OK." I replied again.

"The ceremony begins at 9 PM tonight and will not be over until at least 12 AM." He finished. "Do not be late."

After they left and I locked the door behind them, I shouted.

"FUCK YOU."

I was pissed! I'd always heard about one of these "impregnation ceremonies" but I'd never been summoned for one. I couldn't believe the way those three barged into my house, insulted my sissy girl, and then implied they wanted to fuck her before telling me that I had NO choice but to show up and watch the three of them destroy my ex-girlfriend's pussy before my eyes.. And to top it all off they told me how I could treat my own sissy in their presence!

Once I cooled off I took my time in deciding which girl I should bring with me to the ceremony and after careful consideration the obvious choice was Jamie. She never wanted her clit let loose and she was introverted enough to not care about being gagged for 3 hours. I made sure to wear the best suit I had in my closet and to make sure Jamie was dressed and done up to the nines; besides, if I was going to be forced to watch my ex (*my ex of five years before this all happened!) fuck three black men, I wanted to try my best to make her a little jealous.

Jamie took a few hours to carefully style her hair and makeup and by the time she was done she looked absolutely stunning. Her makeup was done exactly the way it had been the first night we met and she was wearing a beautiful form fitting silk red dress with tiny little shoulder straps.. But that's not what I wanted.

"Lose the dress." I told her.

She stripped the dress off to reveal the lingerie she was wearing underneath-all red to match the dress. She had on an intricate string-lace red bra, a small red lace thong that hugged each on her ass cheeks tightly as it curved around her hips, a red lace garter belt that was attached to red lace stockings. She looked like the ultimate little fuck slut puppy.

"Let's go." I told her, as I pulled out a red leather leash and attached it to her red leather collar that read "Daddy's Princess." on it.

I led her outside and to the car on her leash.

"The door." I commanded.

She opened the door for me and I pushed her into the driver's seat and over into the passenger seat. Throwing the car in reverse out of the driveway, I instructed her:

"Take my cock out."

"Good, now start sucking it. Soft and slow."

"Don't fuck your makeup up before we get there."

I wanted my cock rock hard and ready to go when we got there. I wouldn't show an ounce of weakness and I would prove to the masters and to Alex that I was much happier without the natural female vagina and the nagging cunt that went along with it.

We arrived at the hotel and my cock was bulging through my dress pants.

"Put your hand on my cock." I told Jamie, as I dragged her through the hotel lobby and into the elevator. "Stroke it through my pants."

I knocked on the door and two large black men answered the door; they were simply security to make sure I didn't try anything crazy.

"Come in and have a seat. Keep your hands to yourself and if you must, please wait until the ceremony is over to cum."

The three men who were at my house earlier in the day were surrounding the bed in the middle of the room where my ex was lying the middle of the bed, seductively rolling and writhing around in the sheets, teasing them and getting them all riled up. She took notice when I walked in with Jamie as I took my seat at the chair provided directly in front of the bed.

"On your knees." I instructed Jamie, with a firm grip on her leash.

Alex rolled over onto her stomach on the bed and arched her back pushing onto her hands and knees. She leaned forward on the edge of the bed and her face was mere inches from mine.

"Oh, what have we here?" She asked.

"This is my sissy slut puppy, Jamie." I told her.

Jamie did her best to smile through her gag.

One of the black men shouted at her, "Don't look at the goddess."

Jamie's eyes dropped to the floor faster than a sissy looking to suck cock.

I must admit, Alex looked quite good after all these years; the new whore order had been good to her. Her face was still inches in front of mine and I could tell that she'd had a lot of work done to her face and body to make her into the woman she had become; she'd clearly had her nose, cheeks, lips and tits done. It looked like she had something down to enhance the super thin waist she had and her hips and ass were so large they were obviously unnatural.. But they didn't look fake, bad, or plastic. To be honest, my cock was hard thinking about what I used to do to her in bed before all the surgery.

"Take my cock out." I ordered Jamie, never breaking eye contact with my ex.

Alex's eyes dropped as Jamie unzipped my pants and my thick 8 inch cock sprung out of it.

"Oh wow." Alex gasped. "I forgot how big you were."

She laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Too bad it's not as big as this." She said.

Two black cocks made their way into my eye line and slapped Alex in the cheek from the side. She smiled and took both cocks in hand and started jerking them.

"Jamie." I barked. "Suck."

I released Jamie from her ball gag and she immediately went to town on my cock, shoving it deep into her throat. Alex pushed herself back on the bed and laid propped up by pillows as the third black man climbed onto the bed and straddled her torso. She opened her mouth and took his cock gently into her mouth as she stroked the other two.

The harder Jamie gagged herself on my rod, the harder the three black men took their turns fucking Alex's face. It was like a sick sexual game of "Anything you can do, I can do better."

Alex was wearing a lingerie set very similar to Jamie's only hers was blue and black and the black men had ripped it all but to shreds off of her body; her breasts which were barely a "B" cup when we were dating were now well over "DD." They took their turns fucking her face, flipping and folding her into their desired position, licking her ass and pussy, shoving fingers deep into her naturally wet cunt and finger fucking her.

I hadn't seen a real pussy in years.. And I was a bit jealous and I grew increasingly angry with every step they took with MY ex-girlfriend.

"Fuck me." Alex shouted. "Come on, put your big black cock in my pussy."

The first black man didn't hesitate; he jammed his cock deep into her. She shrieked in agony as it ripped her pussy wide open all while keeping this intoxicated smile of sexual ecstasy on her face. He dragged Alex to the edge of the bed by her gigantic thighs and hung her half way off as he stood on the floor and thrust his hips into her while pulling her ass towards him at the same time.

"I'm gonna fuckin nut in this pussy." He told her.

"Do it. Put a black baby inside of me." She screamed.

I could feel the anger inside of me bubbling up and over with each thrust of the giant black cock into her womb.

I placed my hand on the back of Jamie's head and pushed it down as hard as I could. My cock went all the way inside of her throat and I held it there until the black man was done pumping my ex-girlfriend full of cum. Alex looked over to me as he started to climax and locked eyes with me, smiling; Jamie's throat was still engorged on my cock and she was starting to panic as she struggled to gasp for air. Her hands and arms were flailing trying to push herself away but I kept my grip and held her head strongly down with her throat wrapped around my cock until finally, she collapsed and blacked out.

"Who's next?" Alex asked as she climbed onto the bed, doggy style.

She sat on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed right in front of my face as she had been earlier as the second black man took his place on the bed behind her. Her pussy swallowed his cock now lubricated with the cum of the first black cock. I picked Jamie up from the floor and laid her lifeless body and arms over my legs so that she was sitting on her knees in front of me, leaning against me; I carefully opened her mouth and placed my cock between her lips.

"Yeah, push that shit deeper inside me." Alex whispered. "Push that black cum deeper inside my womb."

I maintained my composure and kept my cool with both hands on Jamie's head, slowly guiding it up and down; she'd yet to regain consciousness. Alex's legs began to shake and quiver as she watched my fuck the life less mouth of my sissy bitch.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." She screamed as she fell forward on the bed keeping her back and ass arched high in the air so the black cock could keep pounding.

"Shit you gonna make me cum too." He said.

The seizing of her pussy was too much for him to handle.

Alex was exhausted but still had one more load to go. The third black man laid on the bed and muscled her up into his lap and sat her on his cock; he pounded her cunt from underneath spreading her ass for me to watch. Jamie had started to wake up at this point.

"You want some of this?" The third black man asked the security guards.

"Hell yeah." They chimed in.

"Get the ass." He told me.

Each security guard took their turn with Alex's ass until it was stretched out and full of cum. The second security guards orgasm sent the third black cock into shock and he started to climax as well at the same time. When he was done he tossed Alex to the side and onto the bed; she was so worn out she couldn't move. They dragged her to the edge of the bed in front of me and held her legs wide open; both of her holes were oozing with cum.

"It's yours if you want it." They said.

"What?" I asked.

"You can have it once more and only right now." They said.

Truthfully, her holes were so stretched out that I probably wouldn't have been able to feel anything.. But it looked so warm and inviting. I hadn't had real pussy in nearly a decade..

"Jamie." I said, "Stand up."

I stood up at the edge of the bed, my cock mere inches away from Alex's wet with cum cunt and placed the gag back into Jamie's mouth.

"Turn around." I ordered Jamie.

I bent Jamie over the edge of the bed, just as I had the first night I met her and shoved my cock into her asshole. I fucked her so hard that her legs buckled beneath her and she fell forward onto the bed, her face resting between Alex's thighs now covered in the cum that was dripping from her pussy. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of Jamie's jet black hair and yanked it back pulling her face up so that she was now staring into Alex's eyes. I pounded away on that tight little sissy pussy until I couldn't take it any longer and just as I started to climax..

I tossed Jamie to the side and lunged forward and fell into Alex's cunt; her pussy swallowed my cock whole and for the first time in 10 years I got to feel a real pussy again. My cock immediately erupted after the long night of shame, embarrassment, and teasing. I shot my load happily knowing this was the last time I was ever going to get to fuck a real pussy again.. And I was completely okay with that.

I pulled my sticky dripping wet cock out of Alex's ruined womb and helped Jamie up to her knees. Jamie, being the good girl that she is took my cock into her mouth and cleaned it by sucking it dry. I put my clothes on and got dressed; I threw my suit jacket around her shoulders and placed my arm around her.

"Come on. Let's go home."

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,268 Followers