All Comments on 'The New Wolf Ch. 06'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

I think it would be more fitting for david to kill him to make sure he was dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Short

I don't care if it's three pages long! It's still to short for me. I NEED MORE!!! please update this asap! great chapter David is awesome, Clara is sweet. Roxy and Lucas need to die! And i hope James wins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really enjoying this story. You've done great keeping balanced. The good, the bad, the nice, the creepy, the strong, the meek, the hot and heavy and the patient. Looking forward to the next installment...

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Editor

Lovely story but getting small disconnects with the errors.

Crazy vs Stressed Newlywed - Next time on The New Wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this may be a first

two unmated choosing each other, when one still has a mate. and actually finding happiness in every other story it leads to misery. i love it so original!!! though i feel sorry for Lucas. Yes, I know he is gettinhg what he deserves but ity is hard to watch someone lose their sanity. and i cant help but feel some of the blame should be laid at the Alphas feet. the drugging her, not explaining mates, etc.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 8 years ago
I agree with Redlion75

Lucas and David, fight to the finish. I wish Roxy would wake up. Dump Lucas and cut her loses. Wish she could meet her mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
❤️

I check daily for an update that's how much I love your story!!!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 8 years ago
Another fantastic update!

I hope Clara let David mark her regardless of the outcome of the alpha fight. Heck, I even swoon when he said "he will wait forever if that was what she wanted" aww...the feels...lol. David is definitely ranking high on my list of faves alphas I read. Lucas...ugh at this point he doesn't even sound insane JUST DUMB! Everything about Lucas is just dumb, is he going to punish the whole world if someone doesn't agree with him or fear him. The guy is a waste of space and honestly the formalities/rules are giving him to much leeway, someone just needs to put a bullet, knife, boulder, or any deadly object through his skull and call it a day. I hope James pulls it through in the fight, despite his mistakes I don't want him to die over it. But something is telling me, we as the readers, are going to be surprised and not so surprised by the 8th person backing Lucas based on the women in his pack alone because they act like they don't know how mating works despite being natural born werewolves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'd take two for one

Get Lucas to defeat / kill James (too ancient and dumb), but have James maim him somehow... castration? paraplegic?

Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 8 years ago
Clara was stupid.

I wouldn't put it past Lucas to fight dirty to win. I just have a feeling that James is gonna die. Clara should have gone through with it and let David mark her.

I could be wrong about my feeling with James but I'll just have to wait and read what'll happen.

grunt82abngrunt82abnalmost 8 years ago
The Douche Needs a Good Ole Ass Whoopin

I would love to kick Lucas' ass myself!!! Love a story when I get this involved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I wonder if Clara could change Lucas? If she could give him one night without force. Just to prove a point. the Lucas does not deserv her.. I would like to know but I also hope she stays with David. He treats her like a man should treat his woman.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

Welp, James is gonna die. Poor Marilyn! We haven't seen a word from her, but I feel bad for her. Let's get on with it, Sherry! Lucas has some terrorizing calls to make. Scary enough to make Clara run away?

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 8 years ago
Kidnapping

Somehow I feel a kidnapping may occur or as though this is the calm before the storm. Please let her have a little peace if even for a short while.

Looking forward to your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uuuggghhhh

I can see it coming and I'm really freaking sad. Please don't let Luc-ass win. Let him lose and like run away or something but let James liiiive D: He only just found his happiness.

I love love love David, where can I find one for myself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

I couldn't even finish this chapter. It drones on and is boring, this is more fodder for Wattpad not Literotica. Gave it 3* don't think I'll read anymore chapter too much stupid plot twists that only a teenager could come up with. Sorry not sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck

Fuck Lucas, Fuck Carla, Fuck James, this comment is basically a bisexual whore FUCK EVERYBODY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love this series, you're doing a great job! I'm super nervous for the characters :/ It'd be nice to have a happy ending. I'm team David :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good job

This is a great story. The plot and characters are great. So exciting. I hope you continue, I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it going!

I love this so far, especially David! This is way different from the other stories in which the mates always fall in love with their significant other as it is destined for them. I want myself a man like David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is Lucas insane?

He knows she's already run multiple times when he approaches her, yet he does the same thing again, accosting her in the restaurant with threats. I'm just flabbergasted that his human side isn't saying "Dude, this hasn't worked before. All you're doing is scaring her. You're only thinking about your wants and needs and not hers. How are you going to convince her you're her mate if you're totally inconsiderate of her? Why would she want you? Do you really want a mate that hates your guts?"

Whether as an outcast, or the new Alpha, I see Lucas taking on David next. Scary. I hate to say this, because there's a part of me that feels for him, but I'm thinking Lucas needs to be put down as "a mad dog". Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
is she insane ?

you have the best male under your hand, caring and loving, respecting and faithfull. Even with a huge lack of confidence, take him he will find a way, whatever happens,to find things out, otherwise life is not worth living, it's only my pointof view

kohlhawkekohlhawkealmost 8 years ago
next chapter I beg you

following this story and loving it!! please keep it going!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 8 years ago
?????

Next part, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
book

why...is...this...not a book yet?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Amazing story. Finally, a story without the mating call overriding all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing about this story is amazing. It’s werewolves for fucks sake. It could been so much better but all we get is riding around shunning mates and falling for other guy. It’s 90210 with fur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES