The New Yard Guy

Story Info
My wife teases me with new the yard guy.
6.7k words
4.18
42.6k
58
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been into the whole technology and security craze. I have many IOT devices in my home including a high-end camera system. I love that I can check on the home while away and make sure that the yard guys, pool guy and others we pay to do work outside the house are doing what they should be.

I also get to enjoy watching my wife by the pool from time to time as she will tease me and sunbath nude while I am at work. Sometimes she will masturbate for me as I watch from my office. The cameras have two-way sound and some of them will pan and zoom. The two by the pool have all the features on them so I can get some really close shots of her to the point where I can zoom in on her finger moving in and out of her pussy and hear her moans clearly. At times she will talk to me and tease me through the camera as well.

One day, I was checking in on the yard guys and there were new guys from the company. Typically, the guys that come are two white guys, but today there were two black guys and on a different style mower. One guy was very muscular while the other was average in build. I noticed my wife walk out of the house and get something from the back yard while they were there. She was wearing her yard work clothing, a pair of shorts and T-Shirt with a pair of white sneakers. While I was watching I noticed one of the yard guys motion to the more muscular guy to look at my wife. He turned to look and then grabbed his crotch while smiling at the other guy. My wife went back inside, and the yard guys went on with their work. Typically, our yard guys come once a week on Wednesday or Thursday and sometimes rarely on Friday.

When I got home that night my wife mentioned that we had new yard guys. I smiled and said, "I know, I checked them out on the camera earlier, they seem to like you."

She smiled, then asked, "Really you think they did?"

I told her about the crude action that one of them had made toward her, she smiled and asked me which one, I told her it was the muscular guy.

She smiled and said, "Well it's good to know that someone other than my husband likes me at 45 years old."

She was starting to blush, and I asked her why she was blushing.

She said, "It was nice to be admired from someone 20 years her Junior."

At 45 my wife still looks very fit, her tits managed to stay very perky, to me she looked like the hottest woman in the world. It was kind of interesting to see her blush because she was being admired by a younger guy. For the next 4 weeks the regular yard guys were showing up. I kept thinking about how my wife blushed over being sought after by the yard guys that one day.

On week number five, half of the other crew showed up, just the one muscular guy. I texted my wife and told her that her admirer is in the yard. Not too long later, I got a text back telling me to watch the cameras and she was going to have some fun. I pulled up the cameras and watched the backyard camera. I saw my wife come out of the house wearing her normal t-shirt and shorts and white sneakers. She looked up at the camera and tied her t-shirt just below her breasts. She smiled and then wandered off into the backyard and acted as if she was picking weeds in the flowers near the back fence. She got down on all fours and waited.

I was watching the camera and noticed the yard guy had just finished edging in the front yard. He started to walk down the side of the house towards where my wife was, so he could edge around the pool. I could tell that my wife could hear him coming and she looked over her shoulder for a second. I watched as he rounded the corner and he noticed my wife on her hands and knees. He stopped in his tracks for a little while, then he continued towards the pool to do is edging. My wife was reaching around as if to pull weeds in the flower bed, her ass was wiggling in the air as she did. I watched as he was looking right at my wife's tight little ass. She's bent over in front of him while he's edging, then she rocks back so that her ass sits on her sneakers, she looks over her shoulder, waves at him and smiles. He waves back and smiles back to her as he continues to edge around the pool. When he was done edging around the pool, he headed for the front yard to put the edger away. My wife had her phone outside with her and she texted me to ask me if I enjoyed the show. I was watching the yard guy and noticed that after he put the edger away, he started to walk back toward the backyard again.

I texted my wife that he's coming back. She quickly returned to her position bent over with her ass in the air as if she was weeding. I watched the guy walk down the side of the house towards my wife, but before he got in the backyard he stopped at the corner of the house. I had one camera looking at my wife and one camera looking at the yard guy. I saw him start to rub his crotch as my wife was bent over pretending to pull the weeds. I texted my wife to tell her that he was grabbing his crotch again, she looked down at the phone. I watched her wiggle her ass again and I watched her sit up and stretch. She stood up and faced towards the house. Now he could see her breasts in her t-shirt and she made sure he got a good look at them. He stood there at the side of the house, out of sight of my wife, still grabbing himself. My wife continues playing this little game with him getting back down and pretending to pull weeds for about another three minutes. He was standing at the corner of my house rubbing himself through his shorts the whole time.

Suddenly my wife stood up, turned to walk straight toward where he is standing. He gets a little rattled and turns away as if to run, but then just slowly walks a short distance away and turns back around as if he were just walking into the area. My wife doesn't walk around the corner towards him, but instead turns and stops right on the back side of the house. She bends over as if she's going to weed the flower bed there. He gets back to the same corner of the house, pokes his head around the corner and notices that my wife is now within 10 feet of them bent over and digging around in the dirt by the bushes there. As he was peeking around the corner at my wife, he put his hand back down in his crotch and went back to rubbing himself.

My wife continues this for another minute or two, then she stands up as if the stretch, looks directly in the camera and smiles at me. She walks over to the lounge chair that's sitting between her and the pool, takes off her little white sneakers and walks towards the pool. She walks down into the pool and takes a quick dip as if to cool off. She gets back out of the pool and returns to the lounge chair. She lays back in the lounge chair with her t-shirt now wet and almost see-through. She reached for a towel that was hanging on the side of the lounge chair and lays it across her eyes as if to shield them from the Sun.

I watched this guy as he was peeking around the corner and rubbing himself while she's laying there. Then the guy gets bolder, he reached down and pulls his cock out has he's watching her. He starts stroking his cock while he's staring at my wife laying in the chair, her nipples hardening from the breeze. I can't believe how much nerve this guy has as he rounds the corner, slowly walked towards my wife with his cock in his hand. He gets within about six feet of my wife and continues stroking his cock as she's laying in the lounger. This guy must have been right on the edge of being ready to pop, because only a few seconds later I see him tighten up, then I can clearly see his first spray of cum shoot towards my wife. He must have been surprised at how far he had shot, because he quickly turned away as he finished cumming. He stuck his cock back into his pants turned away and quickly walks around the corner and down the side of the house. He pulled the mower out of the trailer and started to mow the front yard. My wife heard the mower start and she removed the towel from her face, looking up at the camera she smiled. She reached down to grab her sneakers to go back in the house and then she paused. It looked like she was examining her sneakers before putting them on. Then she smiled and looked up at the camera again. She held her sneaker up to the camera and I can clearly see on her left canvas Ked there is three large drops of cum on the toe and it looked like some got inside her sneaker as well. She smiled at the camera again and walked back in the house.

Watching my wife tease this guy and watching the whole scene unfold, left me with a hard on in my office. I texted my wife, "It's a good thing he didn't shoot a little further cuz it would have got on her." She texted back, "How hot would that have been?"

She then texted and told me to hurry up and get home because she was super horny and wanted me to fuck her brains out. So, that is exactly what I did, I went home, and we fucked harder than we had in a while. Once we were done, I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I noticed that her Keds sneakers were sitting by the back door. I went over to grab them to put them away for her, but as I reached down to grab them, I noticed that the one sneaker she held to the camera, still had the cum on it and it was now drying into stains. She told me how much it turned her on to know the guy was jerking off watching her, I'm thinking that maybe she wanted to keep a little memento.

Another six weeks passed before that yard guy came back again. This time my wife went out and talked to him. I was watching on one of the cameras, she seemed to be flirting with him and touching his arms as she talked. They're both smiling and seemed to be getting along well, then she turned and went back into the house. My wife texted me to let me know that he was there. I texted her back that I had already seen them in the backyard. She told me that his name was Darien, he was 19 years old, and that she was going to go back out and sit in the lounge chair for a while. Today she was wearing her light cotton skirt that went down to just above her knees, and her light cotton top. She went outside, laid in the lounge chair, and was watching Darien as he took care of the backyard. She laid in the chair and brought her knees up as she continued to watch Darien work. Darien kept looking over at her, and I was watching to see what was going on. I couldn't understand why Darien kept looking at her so often since I didn't hear her say anything to draw his attention. Then Darien suddenly walked over to my wife and I heard him say," Your pussy is just as beautiful as the rest of you."

My wife acted embarrassed, quickly dropped her legs and said, "Oh my God, I didn't realize that you could see."

I heard him tell her that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and her pussy was the most beautiful pussy that he had ever seen. Again, she said, "I didn't want you to see that, I didn't realize you could see that."

He said, "That's okay, even without seeing your pussy, I get excited just looking at you."

She smiled, "Really you get excited just by looking at me?"

He said, "Every time I come over to take care of your yard, I leave horny with a hard-on."

She said, "Really you always get a hard-on when you come over to my house?"

"Yes, matter fact I'm getting one now."

My wife said, "Well I'm married, so there's not much we could do about it."

He laughed, "Well, I won't tell anybody if you don't."

My wife giggled and said, "No, I just can't do that."

He pushed and said, "Don't you want to see it, or maybe just touch it?"

"Wouldn't that just make you get even more of a hard-on?"

"If you touch it right, I think it would probably help the situation."

My wife told him, "I don't believe that you get a hard-on every time you come over.

Darien quickly grabbed his shorts and pulled them down. His dick popped out in front of my wife and was now hanging semi hard in front of her. Darien's hand went down and he had started to stroke himself, "See you make it hard."

My wife said, "Stop it Darien, that's not right."

"Why don't you just touch it?"

My wife just looked at it and didn't say anything. Darien moved a little closer to my wife, he reached down and grabbed her arm, he lifted her hand up and placed it on his cock. My wife just kept looking at it. She did not pull her hand away, but instead decided to wrap her fingers around his cock.

My wife said, "So just coming here and seeing me, this happens to you every time?"

Darian said, "Yes every time I see you my cock gets hard just like this."

My wife said, "Well I can't let you work in the yard like this. What kind of person would I be to let you suffer? I'll tell you what, I will give you a quick hand job, but then you have to go back to work and do a really good job, but this is as far as it can go."

Darien said, "I will do a really good job on the lawn if you help me with this."

My wife looks up at the camera without drawing Darien's attention to it, smiles at me while holding his cock in her hand. So now, I'm sitting in my office, watching my wife with her hand wrapped around our yard guy's cock and she slowly starts to Jerk It Off. I got up and closed my office door, locked it and went back to my desk and dropped my pants. I'm sitting at my desk stroking my cock watching my wife stroke my yard guys cock. She looked so beautiful with his cock in her hand.

I heard her say, "my husband can never find out about this or else we can never do this again." She glanced up and smiled at the camera again.

He asked her, "Do you really want to do this again?"

She said, "Well if you're going to get a hard-on every time you come over, you're not going to get any work done. When you're ready to cum, you have to let me know because you can't come on my clothes."

She was stroking his cock and she suddenly said, "I remember when my husband's cock used to get this hard. I forgot that younger guys get even harder."

Darien said, "Yes that is true, and we also have more stamina."

She told him to turn around so she could reach around him and jerk him off, so that way when he came it wouldn't get on her clothes. He turned around and she reached around him and started stroking his cock from behind. She looked up at the camera and smiled at me while she was jerking his cock off. I watched as the pace of her hand quickened and I could sense the he was getting ready to come.

Then I heard him say, "I'm going to nut, I'm about to bust, keep jerking my cock!"

My wife kept jerking his cock and I could see the cum start to shoot out. She finished jerking him off, he pulled his pants up and quickly went back to work. My wife got up and went back in the house. She texted me and asked me if I had cum yet. I texted back no but I was very close. She texted back telling me to save it and hurry home. When I got home that night, we had another very intense fuck session.

My wife said, "Wow, that was even better than the last time."

I agreed and then she asked, "Do you think the more I do with Darian, the more intense it will get?"

I said, "I don't know but I'm not so sure if I really want you to go much further."

"Okay well we'll just play it by ear and see what happens."

It was another six weeks before Darien returned to work on the yard. This time I was not aware until my wife texted me to let me know he was there, I quickly ran back to my office and shut and locked the door. I sat at my desk, opened my camera web site and started to watch. I watched as my wife went outside, this time dressed in her jean shorts, little t-shirt that was tied under her breast, and her white Keds sneakers. My wife immediately went over and got up on the lounge chair.

She put her feet up on the chair and as he approached, she said, "I want to try something a little different. I'm going to give you a hand job, but it's going to be like you're really fucking me.

He's like, "What do you mean like I am really fucking you?"

She said, "I'm going to lay on my back, and you will look like you're going to fuck me in the missionary position, only it would be my hands that you will be fucking."

He said, "I'm game", and quickly dropped his pants and pulled his cock out."

My wife smiled and said, "wow, you do get hard around me, don't you?", then she held her two hands down by her pussy. He moved his cock forward and stuck it inside of her hands. She raised her feet up and put them on his shoulders, as he begins the hump her hands. He seemed to really be enjoying himself looking down at my wife while he was humping her hands, as if were really fucking her pussy. My wife looked up into the camera and smiled while Darien was humping her hands, it really looked like he was fucking her. It only took about 10 minutes before he grunted and said he was about to come. My cock was so hard in my pants right now, then I hear my wife, "Do it, cum inside me. Fill my pussy Darien!"

Darien Grunts and I zoom the camera toward my wife's hands. I see cum start to shoot out of my wife's hands and halfway up her belly coating her navel and most of her midsection as he came. Then I hear my wife say," Okay that should be enough for you to get back to work today, maybe next time it'll be a little better."

My wife laid there with her stomach covered with his cum and looked up at the camera and smiled. She grabbed the towel that was next to the chair and wiped his cum off her stomach, then got up and went inside. She texted me, "well honey, how was that one?"

I texted back, "I was having a hard time not cumming in my pants."

She texted, "Hurry home, we need to have some fun."

I got home that night and I think my wife is right. The further she seems to go with Darian the hotter it is when we have sex right after. It seems my cock gets harder and she gets more aggressive and she gets more vocal when she cums.

That weekend I got frisky with my wife in the kitchen. She was at the sink washing dishes and I came up behind her, put my hands around her and started playing with her breasts. I started to grind my cock into her ass, and she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me. She reached her hand back and grabbed my cock through my pants. She asked me, "What's making you so frisky?"

I told her, "When I walked in the house, I noticed that your Keds still have the cum stains on them from Darien."

She asked me, "Are you jealous that it's not your cum on them?"

I said, "Of course not, I was just wondering why it was still there."

She turned and walked away, she came back with her Keds in her hand. She placed them on the floor in the middle of the kitchen and stood behind me. She turned me so that I was facing toward them and moved me until I was about three feet away from them. She pulled my pants down, grabbed my cock from behind and began to stroke my cock. She said, "Let's see if you could shoot as far as Darian did that day. If you can hit them, then your stain will be there too."

She stroked my cock and she began to talk dirty to me, then once I was really hard and horny, she asked me, "Did you like it when you watched my hand wrapping around Darien's cock and stroking him?"

I could feel my cock twitch as she mentions her stroking Darien. She continued to stroke my cock and then she asked, "Did you like it when he came all over my stomach?"

I could feel my cock grow harder and twitch in her hand again. She said, "Wow! you really like it when I talk about when Darien comes on me." My cock twitches in her hand again as she talked about Darien cumming on her. Her hand was like magic and she was working me up very quickly. Then it seemed as if it were a game she was playing as she was stroking my cock.

She said, "Darien come on my sneaker, Darien cum on my stomach, Darien cum on my tits, Darien cum on my face, Darien cum on my pussy." My cock was getting hard as steel as she stroked my cock talking about Darien coming in different places.

12