The New Yard Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she repeated it again as she kept stroking me, "Darien cum on my sneaker... Darien cum on my stomach... Darien cum on my tits... Darien cum on my face... Darien cum on my pussy..." and then the one that really did it, "Darien cum inside me!"

My cock twitched one last time, as my cum begin to fly towards her sneakers. She kept jerking my cock and then I hear her say," Aww... so sorry... I guess you don't get to put your mark on them today."

I looked down and see my cum had fallen short. I turned towards her, gave her a great big kiss and told her I loved her, then we went on with our day.

That night when we went to bed, she looked at me and smiled, and said, "You know I didn't get to cum yet today."

I smiled at her and quickly strip my clothes off and climbed into bed next to her. As we were having sex she mentioned how hard I got when she talked about Darian cumming. Then she said, "I want to see how it feels when you get that hard inside me again."

I had already made her come once and as she was nearing her second orgasm she began to say, "Darien cum on my sneaker... Darien cum on my stomach... Darien cum on my tits... Darien cum on my face... Darien cum on my pussy... Darien come inside me!"

I could feel my cock getting harder and I was so turned on, that as soon as her pussy began to twitch around my cock, I unloaded inside her. After she recovered, she smiled at me and said, "Your cock felt like it did when we were 20. I loved feeling you get that hard inside me again."

Typically, on Tuesdays, my wife lays out on the lounger and gets some sun in the backyard naked. I checked on the cameras around noon and noticed that she was lying face down on the lounger naked. She looked amazing as usual; she is the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I zoomed the camera in on her ass, and just looked at it for a little while.

Fifteen minutes later, I got another notification of movement, but this time from the front yard camera. By the time I got back to my desk and pulled up the cameras to see what was going on, I noticed Darien was walking down the side of the house with an edger in his hand. My wife is lying on the lounger naked and probably nodded off by now. As Darien rounded the corner he came to a sudden halt. He stood there staring at my wife for a while, then he quietly lowered the edger to the ground. He pulled his loose-fitting pants down and started to play with his cock. As he was playing with himself, he slowly worked his way over to my wife. I can't believe how bold he is being. He is stroking his cock as he walked and in no time, he was standing right next to her. He stood there looking at my wife, stroking his cock over her naked body, it looked like he was completely hard. Then I watched as Darien kind of squatted down and started to rub the head of his cock on my wife's ass cheek. Within a few seconds of his cock touching her ass, I saw my wife stir and turn her head to see what was going on. She looked startled at first, but then smiled. She put her hand back laying her knuckles on her ass cheek. She let him put his cock in her hand. She closed her hand around his cock and told him to go ahead and start pumping. He pumped his cock in and out of her hand for a little while and then I heard him say, "Your ass looks so hot."

She looked back at him again, smiled and said, "Thank you."

I heard him ask, "Can I rub it in your ass crack?"

She giggled and said, "Okay, I guess it is okay as long as you stay on the outside, skin is skin."

She opened her hand and he pulled his cock away, he repositioned himself, straddling her legs so that he could start to rub his cock in her crack. He began to slowly move his cock up and down her ass crack and I watched as my wife reach behind herself, put her hand on top of his cock to hold it in her crack. She giggled and said, "I guess this is still kind of a hand job."

Darien said, "Your ass feels and looks so good that I am not going to last too long."

My wife Giggles, "Okay, let me know when you're about ready to cum."

In less than two minutes I heard Darien suddenly say, "I'm getting ready to nut."

My wife looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Do it Darien! Cum for me! Come on Darien, give me that fucking nut!"

Then I hear Darien say, "Ahh shit," as he started to cum all over my wife's back. His cum shot all the way up to her shoulders just missing her hair. When he was done, Darien reached down and grabbed the towel off the lounge chair. He started to wipe my wife's back down and then cleaned his cock off. Then I heard my wife ask him, "Why are you here on a Tuesday and not a normal day?"

Darian laughed and said, "I really wanted to see you and didn't want to wait any longer."

My wife giggled and said," Well maybe next time you should let me get dressed so you last longer."

Darian said, "Too late, I already know what you look like naked now and I'll never forget."

My wife seemed very proud of herself as she smiled at him. Then Darian said, "Maybe next time I can rub my cock on your other crack."

My wife looked at him questioningly and asked," My other crack?"

Darien said, "Yeah, you know, the one between your legs."

My wife seemed shocked and said, "Darien, you can't put your cock in my pussy."

Darian chuckled and said," Why are you thinking about my cock in your pussy? I said I was going to rub my cock, on your pussy?"

Darian finish getting dressed and went out to work on the lawn as my wife quickly got herself gathered up and went inside the house. Once inside she texted me, "I bet you can't guess who is here today?"

I texted her back, "Yep, just saw it."

She texted back, "You ok?"

I texted, "My cock is so hard right now it hurts."

She texted, "Guess you liked it then."

I texted back, "The only thing that would have been better, is if I was there watching in person."

Then she texted back, "You'd like that? Hurry home and stick that thing inside of me."

When I got home, we never even made it out of the living room. She met me at the door naked and pulled me towards the couch and pulled my clothes off. She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it as she went over play-by-play of what happened earlier today. Even though I watched it, hearing it from her mouth made my cock even harder. We were going at it so hot and heavy and then she starts, "Darien cum on my sneaker... Darien cum on my stomach... Darien cum on my tits... Darien cum on my face... Darien cum on my pussy... Darien come inside me!" then I blew my load inside her.

It is odd, how I started to look forward to Darien mowing the lawn. I have to say the yard is looking really good these days. A week later my wife texted me, "I have a surprise for you, be on time or else."

I reply, "Or else what?"

Her reply, "Or else you don't get the surprise."

I make sure that I leave five minutes early. When I get to the house there is an envelope on the front door with my name on it. I open the envelope and read the note inside. It says, "Be quiet, come in and get undressed, head to the kitchen, if I hear you before your foot hits the kitchen floor, then you do not get your surprise."

I follow her directions. I get inside and strip by the front door. I head toward the kitchen and can hear she has the radio on playing low. This makes it easier for me to get there without her hearing me. I near the kitchen and I hear her talking. I figure she must be on the phone and will definitely not hear me coming now. I get closer and hear her say, "Darien, the only way you can touch my pussy with your cock is if my husband is here to make sure you do not get carried away." I wondered when she got his phone number. I get closer and then I hear his voice and freeze. "Okay, I really want to do this so when will he get here?"

She answers, "He will be here any minute now."

I peek around the corner and my wife is on the kitchen table, she is wearing her short white tennis dress, her white Keds, and a bright pink colored bikini top. I see she has her feet on the edge of the table and her ass scooted right up to the edge between them. Darien is standing naked in front of her. She has her hand wrapped around his hard cock and is stroking it. My cock sprung to full hardness almost immediately as I watch. She keeps stroking him and he is just staring at her and looking her up and down, then he says, "Can I see again?"

I watch as my wife lifts her tennis skirt, I see she has no panties on and she shows him her pussy, as she strokes him just inches away from it. I must have moved because I caught my wife's eye. Darien could not see me from the angle she had placed him between us. Then it seems for my entertainment she says," tell me again what you want Darien?"

"I want to rub my cock on your pussy until I cum."

While looking my way she says, "What are the rules?"

Darien replies, "Your husband needs to be in the room."

Then she asks, "And what else?"

He says," And I promise I will stay on the outside and I do not mind that your husband is with us."

My wife holds her skirt up, let go of his cock and said," Ok Darien, since he will be her any second you can get started."

Darien quickly moves forward and starts to rub his cock up and down my wife's pussy. My wife is looking at me while Darien is staring at his cock and her pussy. I could see his cock getting covered in her pussy juices as he rubbed it up and down between her lips. I watched the look on my wife's face and could tell she was starting to enjoy his cock dragging across her clit as he rubbed it up and down her pussy. I move slowly across the kitchen until I am standing next to my wife. I lean in and give her a kiss. She pulls my head down so she can whisper in my ear, "This feels so fucking good right now."

Then she reaches out and grabs my cock. She starts to stroke my cock and I look down at her pussy watching his cock sliding up and down. He is making full strokes and at times it seems it won't take much for his cock to go inside by mistake. My wife keeps stroking my cock and then she lays back on the table. She turns her head to the side and moves me so that she can take my cock in her mouth as Darien frots her pussy. I reach down and pull on one side of her top to reveal her breast, I tweak her nipple and play with it as she sucks me. I see Darien looking up at her breast for a minute, but then goes bat to staring at her pussy and his cock. He seems confident now and is moving his cock quickly up and down her slit. I could tell by the way my wife's chest was moving from her breathing that she was getting close to cumming from his cock on her clit. She keeps sucking my cock and I am not going to last to much longer watching all this with her mouth on my cock. She started to grunt and groan around my cock as she nears her orgasm. I feel I am going to cum at any second and then I watch as my wife starts to arch her back and groan louder on my cock. She looks so hot when she cums. I can't take it anymore and I start to cum in her mouth. She swallows it all as she starts to cum hard. She arches her back more and starts to shake, then she lets out a loud grunt on my cock as she goes over the edge. Her grunt goes on for a while, but it suddenly changes and gets real deep and intense. At the same time I hear Darien say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry!"

I look over as my orgasm ends and see him looking down with a worried look. His cock is plunged deep inside my wife and he is standing still. As my wife spasms through her orgasm her pussy is sliding up and down his cock in short strokes from her spasms. I quickly say to Darien, "Leave it until she finishes!"

My wife finishes cumming and then Darien slips his cock out of her saying, "I didn't mean it. It just slipped in by mistake. I'm so sorry."

We both look at him and say, "It wasn't your fault. It's ok."

Then my wife says, "go ahead Darien and get yours. Finish rubbing one out on my pussy."

Darien slowly moved back into position and starts to rub her pussy up and down with his cock again. My wife cheers him on, "Cum for me Darien, give me that fucking nut, blow it all over me Darien."

It doesn't take much longer and he grunts, "Oh yeah, here it is, I gonna nut all over you baby."

His first spurt of cum shoots across my wife and hits her right in the face, she is startled and giggles as the second and third spurt makes it to her chest and hit her naked tit and a little hit my arm. Then the remaining spurts hit her stomach as he finishes.

Then Darien says, "Ok, I'm going to take care of the lawn now."

He quickly gathers his clothing and gets dressed. He walks out the back door and a minute later we hear the lawn equipment running. My wife sits up and I go grab a rag to clean her up. As I was cleaning all of Darien's cum off her, I felt my cock start to grow again. Once she recovered, she looks at me while I am cleaning her and says, "holy shit, that was the fucking most intense orgasm I have had ever, but it can never be duplicated."

I looked at her, "really, why is that?"

Still looking at me, she says, "His cock plunged into me at just the right time, and since I wasn't expecting it, it was intense. I was just coming to the peak of my orgasm when his cock plunged in. There is no way that can ever be duplicated again."

I smile and say, "Maybe not right away, but maybe we can set it up again so that the exact same thing happens again one day. We just need to find a way to make sure you don't expect it when it happens again."

It has been six months since that day. Darien is still taking care of our lawn. My wife still teases me with him over the camera, once every month or so Darien gets to rub his cock on her pussy while I am there. We are waiting for the right time for him to make a mistake again. I think after another two or three times without him making that mistake again, I will give him the signal to have another so-called accident.

12