The New Year Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum and Son Consensual Incest.
5.8k words
4.73
27.7k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

I thought of Bunty as I walked to the apartment, the three years I had with her were amazing the woman who I initially thought of being so prim and proper turned out to be an amazingly hot fuck. I wondered if mum would be the same, my cock was stiffening as I thought of how I'd play it with mum and that would depend on what mum was wearing.

I got into the apartment, mum was in her bedroom, she had heard me and shouted out, "Jack, give me a minute, I've left your wine on the coffee table, please leave the lights as they are perfect and I want you to see everything, I'm wearing tomorrow nights outfit first, I'm so nervous, I'll have another glass of wine before I come out, don't worry I'll bring the bottle with me."

I replied, "Mum take your time, this wine is lovely, I'd like you to be honest with me, I've always been honest with you, that's why we get on so well together, do you like to wear sexy clothes?"

Mum didn't answer immediately but then said, "I will be honest Jack, yes I love to wear sexy things, I have worn nothing before that was risqué as I didn't want to offend you, I know that I have a nice body but I'm very selective in who sees me wearing things like this, tomorrow night is different, I want to look good for you. Jack, you have done more for me than any other man in my life, I feel confident when I wear sexy things, I need all the confidence I can get, I'm looking in the mirror and I like what I see, I just hope that you like it too, I'll be with you in a minute, Jack, please get another bottle out of the fridge, I've finished this one and I'm not nervous anymore."

I replied quickly, "Thanks for your honesty mum, how would you feel if you excited me?"

"Excited in what way?"

"You arouse me and give me a hard on, how would you feel if you did that or can I put it another way, how would you feel if I made your pussy wet?"

Mum had a surprised look on her face and said, "I haven't thought so far, if that happened, both of us must think as adults, all I want to say is I hope you like what I'm wearing."

I got a back up bottle, opened it and left it on the coffee table, when I looked around mum was standing in the lounge doorway, she looked stunning, she was showing a cock stiffening amount of tit, I said, "Mum, you look stunning, I love your big tits and yours are exceptional, leave your empty glass on the coffee table and walk up and down the lounge carpet, I want you to walk suggestively, I want you to push your big milkers out for me and when I ask questions I want you to answer them honestly, will you do that for me?"

Mum smiled so seductively and pushed her tits out, they looked incredible, I went for broke, I said, "Mum, I want you to wear this gorgeous outfit tomorrow but with no bra, I want to watch your beautiful big tits jiggling and how hard your big nipples are and when we dance I want you to push your big tits against me so I can feel your hard nipples, will you do that for me?"

"Jack, you're making me so wet, I'm very submissive, I love to give my partner pleasure, do you like a submissive woman? You just need to ask, I'll do anything you want."

I smiled at her and said so suggestively, "Mum, when was the last time you had a cock and secondly, do you like cock?"

Mum answered immediately, "I love cock, the last time I had cock was nine years ago, I want to be honest, I'm bisexual, I love pussy too but prefer cock."

I knew mum was mine then, I said, "Mum, take my cock out, he's long and fat, if you like him, he's yours, try and deep throat him, I would love it if you would do that for me."

Mum had my prince out in seconds, she gasped when she saw the size of it, there was a gap of over three inches between her thumb and middle finger, mum appeared to be spellbound as she stroked my long fat cock, I thought back to the night three years ago when the software was installed, it only took thirty minutes and the system was operational.

Bunty had blocked room 69 again, she was wearing under her conservative clothes lingerie to excite me, Bunty went down on me, she had a measuring tape with her; she came off me and measured my cock; it was nine and a half inches long, the girth of my shaft was seven and a half inches, she then put the tape around the bulbous head of my cock, my mushroom head was eight inches in circumference, Bunty told me later that only one percent of the male population had a cock of my size.

I was surprised how quickly mum took my full length in her mouth and throat, it excited me watching mum's head bobbing up and down on my cock, mum came off me and said, "Jack, let's go to my bedroom we will be more comfortable there, you do not know how much I want you, I hope you want me too?"

I followed mum into the bedroom, mum switched the key lights on, I switched both the bedside lamps on and said, "I want all the lights on, just looking at you excites me."

Mum's naked body was gorgeous, massive tits, flat stomach, curvy hips, long legs and an incredible smooth and swollen vulva with thick cunt flaps and a perfectly formed long sex slit. We lay on top of the bed, tongue kissing and feeling each other, there was so much passion, our tongues were dancing inside the other's mouth, I looked at mum's alarm clock, it was eight-fifteen, we kissed and touched for another ten minutes. I had felt mum's tits, now I had two fingers deep inside her wet pussy, it felt good as mum was gripping my fingers with her strong cunt muscles, mum was stroking my cock and massaging my balls, she whispered, "I love how heavy your balls are Jack, everything about you looks and feels so good, I like the lights on too."

"I feel the same about you mum, my balls are heavy with all the cum I have for you, mum are you on the pill as I wouldn't want any little accidents to happen, later we could plan it and you could have a beautiful little baby with me?"

"Darling, I think I'd like that, I can still get pregnant, I'm safe right now, I will go on the pill for you, I wouldn't have a problem coming off it for you, in fact I'd love to have your baby, you arouse me so much, just looking and playing with your monumental cock makes me wet."

We kissed again, I said, "I've a great feeling with you mum, I want to give you pleasure, I want you to lie back and relax completely as I make you so wet, I want you really wet for the first-time mum, I want you to easily take my long fat cock, then the next time will be so much better."

I cupped mum's massive left tit; I was squeezing her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger as I nibbled around the meaty part of her breast, there was a lot of meat, I did this to both of her breasts, mum loved it, I teased her hard nipple with my tongue and took her hard nipple into my mouth as I sucked on it. I spread mum's cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clit, as I fingered it I knew I would enjoy and so would mum when I went down on her and sucked on it.

I was still sucking mum's nipple as my thumb stimulated her clit as I finger fucked her with two fingers, mum's honey pot had trembled twice with small orgasms, mum gasped with pleasure and said, "Darling, this is the longest foreplay I've ever had in my life, I am ready for you now."

I looked at the alarm clock, it was nine o'clock we had been going for forty-five minutes, as I moved my tongue down her stomach and navel, mum spread her legs in anticipation, I said, "Mum, the real foreplay hasn't started yet, your pussy is nice and wet, I can sense there's a big one coming then you'll be ready for me."

As my tongue teased mum's clit, she spread her legs so wide, holding her cunt flaps open I nibbled her left flap up and down as I finger fucked her with two fingers, my fingers were going so deep inside her, mum was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth. I did the same to her right flap, mum cried out, "Don't stop Jack, this is amazing, it's so good, it's the best oral I have ever had in my life, May gives excellent oral but this is in a different league, you're going to make mummy cum."

I was so happy mum had mentioned May by name; I knew when mum had my cock inside her she'd tell me lots of naughty things about May, I then sucked mum's hard clit as I finger fucked her with three fingers, mum's cunt was tight but it was wet and so well lubed with her sweet tasting cunt juice.

Mum was soon so hot, she was going to cum at any minute, I sped things up, I withdrew my fingers from her dripping cunt, and fucked her pussy with my thumb while still sucking her hard clit, I then slipped my well lubed middle finger inside mum's tight ass hole, mum's hips were going crazy as my index finger joined my middle finger deep inside her tight ass, mum cried out, "Fuck Jack, don't stop I'm cumming and it's wonderful."

I kept sucking, mum was having a body-shaking orgasm, my mouth was flooded with her delicious hot spunk, there was so much I had to swallow some, I kept sucking for another minute until mum had composed herself, mum was glowing, she had a look of absolute pleasure on her face.

I came off her, I looked into her eyes, I stuck my tongue out to show her the large blob of her cum I had saved for her, we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum's tongue was busily transferring her cum from my mouth into her own mouth, there was so much passion in our kisses, mum said, "No man has ever done this to me in my life, it was so good, when you slipped your fingers in my ass, I exploded, what a climax you gave me, that memory will stay with me forever."

"Mum, I'm so happy you enjoyed it, have you ever been ass fucked before?"

"Never with a cock, I've only done it with May with a dildo or strap on, your fingers felt so good, a big difference between skin and a bit of plastic, I love what you're doing to me Jack now I want to feel your cock inside me."

We kissed again, I lay on top of the bed and said, "Mum, you go on top in the cowgirl position, if you have any discomfort then you're in control, I want this to be pleasurable for you, if need be we'll just go slowly until you get used to him."

Mum squatted over me, gripping my cock at the base she was running the bulbous head up and down her long sex slit just inside her cunt flaps, she positioned the head in the middle of her sex slit and pushed down so gently. Amazingly she took two-thirds of my cock, she raised herself up then pushed down again this time her cunt lips were wrapped around the base of my cock and the head of my cock was hitting her cervix. Mum gasped and started getting a rhythm going, she was giving me a great ride, tightening her cunt muscles at the right time, her massive tits jiggling beautifully as she rode me.

She now had a perfect rhythm going, I was about to ask her how it was for her when mum said, "Jack, this feels so good, my pussy feels stretched for the first time in my life but it feels so comfortable, I have changed my hip position, your stiff shaft is now stimulating my clit, your long fat cock is a perfect fit for my pussy, I'm going to cum again, please excuse me, I have missed having a cock so much, I'm so happy that we're doing this, I wish we'd done it earlier."

I started fingering mum's clit, this increased her pleasure so much, mum pounded my cock relentlessly, I said, "Cum for me mum, we have all night, the more you cum the happier I am, let me feel mummy's hot creamy spunk slide down my shaft and onto my balls, cum for me mum."

She had another strong orgasm, as she had it she kept pounding away, her stamina impressed me, my mum, the essence of respectability was a hot fuck and knew how to give pleasure, on mum's next orgasm, we both came within seconds of each other, mum loved feeling my spunk spurt and hitting her cervix.

We kissed and cuddled afterwards, I then asked mum if she had any lube, she had some Coconut Oil in her bedside cabinet, I said, "How are you feeling mum, do you want to try some more positions?"

Mum smiled and said, "Your gorgeous cock is still hard, I'd love you to do me doggy style?"

"No problem, mum, I'd like to ass fuck you doggy style first, give me the Coconut Oil and I'll lube your ass."

Mum got the Coconut Oil as I lubed mum's ass, I said, "How often do you and May have sex, mum?"

"Two or three times a week, we've been lovers since my divorce, she's always been there when I needed her, she loves to fuck me with a strap on, May can be very kinky, she'd love your cock."

I smiled, mum was now taking three fingers inside her ass, I said, "I'd love to watch her doing that to you, that would excite me, then I'd fuck both of you."

"It would excite me too Jack, she's staying here tomorrow night, I'm sure she'd be interested, I'll get her to come over around five and we can have drinks together, one thing I know is I want you tomorrow night, I love what you're doing to my ass."

Mum's ass was ready, she was well lubed and taking three fingers easily, my stiff cock was glistening with her cunt juice, I lubed the bulbous head of my cock so it would be easy to slip inside her well lubed ass; I positioned mum on all fours with her butt at the bottom of the bed, my cock was level with her ass, I placed the lubed head in the middle of her asshole and pushed gently, my long fat cock disappeared inside mum's tight ass, she had taken my full length as I had lubed her so well.

Mum gasped with pleasure as I slowly get a rhythm going, mum said, "It's amazing, I didn't think it would feel so good, it's much better than I expected, the head of your magnificent cock is hitting my G-spot, give it to me harder and faster, you'll make me cum."

I did as mum asked, I was pounding her now, her massive tits were wobbling beautifully, I was holding mum's hips as I rode her, it gave me a better balance and mum was angling her hips to let my cock go deeper, I said, "Mum, start fingering your clit that will give you a stronger orgasm as you're going to cum soon."

"I can feel it Jack, I'm so close, I can't believe I'm playing with my clit as you ass fuck me, everything feels so natural, it's like you and I were made for each other, tell me any other naughty things you want me to do for you, I'll do anything you want. Tomorrow when May comes, I'll fuck her in front of you, then I want to watch you fuck her that would really excite me, darling you are going to appreciate that the hornier you make mummy the better fucks she'll give you, do you like being your mum's mother fucker? Harder darling, mummy is cumming."

It excited me so much when mum talked like this; I was relentless in pounding mum's ass but I was understanding how sexually attractive mum was. When I saw May, I had for a long time always had the hots for her and here was mum giving me incredible sexual experiences, what would a threesome with these two be like? As mum had another vaginal orgasm, I knew I'd find out soon.

Four minutes later mum had her third vaginal orgasm, it was the strongest one of the three, mum's whole body was shuddering with it, I kept pounding her ass to make it last longer for her, a couple of minutes later she'd calmed down, I pulled my cock out of her ass and slipped it inside her dripping pussy and said suggestively to mum, "How deep do you want it, do you want me to fuck you until you can't take anymore?"

Mum gasped as she felt my cock penetrate her gorgeous cunt, mum and I were now as one we were both riding each other, mum said, "Jack, tonight you've given me the best orgasms of my life, you and I fit together and you can do anything you want with me, I've felt you spurt your seed into me earlier, I want to feel that again as it felt so good, darling let's play with my clit together as you ride me, I'd love both our fingers to work my clit, I feel a big one coming."

Both our middle fingers were working mum's clit as I slammed into her, it didn't take long for mum to cum, I was so close I knew it wouldn't take much to make me cum, I had a great feeling being inside mum, everything felt so comfortable, she gripped me tighter at the head and base of each thrust, we soon had a wonderful rhythm going, I said, "Mum, you're making your beautiful cunt so nice and tight for me and giving me such a great ride what more could a mother fucker son want?"

"Darling, I love it when you talk dirty to me, as I get to know you and get to know what you enjoy then the fucks we have will only get better, I'm so happy that you've made me a son fucker, shoot your load deep inside me, I want all you can give me."

Two minutes later, we both climaxed simultaneously, it was an amazing experience; I looked at the alarm clock; it was a ten minutes past one, that's five hours mum and I had been continuously fucking, I did not know how many times mum had cum but it was a lot; she was glowing now, the way she was looking at me told me in the future mum would want more of my long fat cock, we fell asleep in each other's arms; I felt so relaxed and comfortable being with mum.

The next morning I woke up just before eight, mum was lying opposite me, she was smiling, she took me in her arms, we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I felt mum fondle my stiff cock, mum whispered, "Jack, are you always hard, what a lovely thing to wake up to?"

I smiled and said, "Mum, just being near you makes me hard, I'm ready to go if you want me, today is going to be an emotional day for both of us, it will be a busy day for me as I must spend time at Riverside, tonight I won't work, you and May are my dates tonight, I want you to save the last dance for me, it will be an exceptional memory for both of us?"

"Darling, you'll have it, we both have so many memories here, if you need me to help you in any way, just let me know, I want you now, darling."

We kissed again, and I said, "Super mum, I want that, tomorrow will be busy too, the following morning breakfast will be the last meals served in the restaurant, I want us both to have breakfast there. After we've made love this morning, we should also go down and have breakfast there?"

"Of course, we'll do that darling, I'll help you all I can, on Tuesday after breakfast I'll move into the bungalow. Lube my ass again and I'll get into the reverse cowgirl position, I want to feel how anal is in this position, just looking at your fat cock is making me so wet again."

Mum's agility impressed me, within ten minutes she had three vaginal orgasms, all were strong ones, then she slipped my cock inside her pussy and gave me a mind-blowing ride, mum was extremely horny and I was loving it when mum was horny.

We showered together, mum was so loving in the shower, I believe she understood that the hotel she'd grown up was ending, mum asked, "Darling, is there any clothes that you would like me to wear today?"

I smiled and said, "Mum, we need to be discreet, what happens behind closed doors is our business, wear a bra that makes your tits jiggle and that'll be good."

Mum looked beautiful as we walked into the restaurant to be greeted by Tina, in her waitress uniform she looked so sexy, her massive tits jiggling just like her mums did, Tina led us to our favourite table and said, "This is such a sad day, tonight is the last dance in our beautiful ballroom, Mr Jack, mum's so nostalgic about this, working here has been the happiest period of her life, we were both in here at six-thirty this morning, me working in here, mum working in the ballroom as this is one function she wants to run perfectly, I've noticed that you and your mum have a table for three booked this evening, is there anyway that you could make it for four and invite mum to join you?"

Before I had the chance to reply, mum said, "Tina, thank you for bringing this to our attention, your mum is one of our most loyal employees, when will you finish this evening?"

"Mrs Ryan, I'm here all day, they will serve the last meals around nine, so just after nine I'll be finished."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12