The New Year Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum replied, "Tina, ask your mum to join us in the cocktail bar at seven-thirty, I will tell Chef to prepare a meal of your choice to be served at nine-thirty at our table, I'll be so happy if the two of you are with us on this memorable night?"

"Mrs Ryan, how can I thank you? I'm going to have a shower in the Spa so I'll be fresh for the dance, I'll take your order in a minute, I must tell mum this is happening."

There were tears in Tina's eyes when she said this, I said, "Mum, you've done the right thing, both Bunty and Tina are coming to Riverside with me but having them working with me here as we shut up shop will be great as both of their attention to detail is incredible."

Bunty came into the restaurant, she looked so happy as she approached our table she put her arms out, her massive tits jiggled as she did this, mum stood up and took Bunty into her arms, they cuddled closely, both were pulling the other closer, both sets of massive tits were being squeezed into each other, they kissed, it wasn't a kiss on the cheek, mum and Bunty were tongue kissing each other intensely, luckily we were the only three in the restaurant, Tina came in as they broke away, Bunty said, "Jill, thank you so much, you have made me so happy, I was getting quite emotional about this, I feel a chapter of my life is ending and a new one is about to begin, thank you so much for inviting me this evening, just to sit with you and Mr Jack will bring so many lovely memories back for me, thank you Jill."

Mum smiled and said, "Bunty, I'm so happy that Tina told me you were feeling sentimental about things, I am too, I'm also happy that Tina will join us around nine, I'm looking forward to it, Jack has to go to Riverside this morning so let's meet in the Cocktail bar at seven-thirty, is that good for you Bunty?"

Bunty's face was glowing she said, "Of course it is, I've a new dress which I bought over a year ago that I haven't worn yet, it's a little provocative, I'm sure you'll like it Jill, I'd better get back to work as I've so many things to check."

Mum and Bunty had another cuddle but not as passionate as the last one, she left and mum said, "Bunty has worked so hard for the hotel, I'm glad she'll be with us tonight and Tina will join us too, six years ago I was pretty depressed, Bunty and May helped me pull through, she was there for me when I needed her."

"Were you lovers, mum?"

"Yes, for three years, then when grandpa died things changed, you were around the hotel and when you started full time, I felt it would be too risky as I didn't want you to find out I was in a relationship with two women, I continued with May but Bunty was around the hotel so much, I didn't want to take the chance. Bunty gives the appearance of a respectable and unassuming woman but she is so hot in bed, she can be so kinky too, I enjoyed my time with her, I've got you now Jack, I still enjoy pussy but your cock is the only one I want."

I whispered, "I'd love to watch you and Bunty fuck."

"We can do that, I would love to watch you fuck her, I'm sure she'd adore your long fat cock."

I chanced it, I was sure that Tina and her mum had something going but neither of them had ever told me anything, I said, "What about Tina? She looks hot too?"

"I'm uncertain about this but I've a very strong feeling that Bunty and Tina were sleeping with each other when Tina started university, Tina wasn't socialising a lot as she worked at the hotel every weekend, the hotel has played a big part in both of their lives, Tina has blossomed into a beautiful looking woman."

After we finished breakfast, I left for Riverside, I was impressed with how well things were set out, both the ballroom and restaurant were set up for the dinner dance, they would do over six hundred covers, which was a lot. Around two I got a message from Bunty, it read, "Jack, I'm so happy that I'll be with you tonight, try to sit close to me in the ballroom, I want our legs to touch under the table, room 69 is sold tonight, perhaps we could have some privacy in your office? I would love it if we could, all my love. Bunty xx."

I replied, "That's a nice thought, we'll see what we can do but we must be careful, if it's possible please don't wear a bra tonight, I want to feel your big girls against me when we dance, love Jack xx."

Just after three I got a message from Tina, it read, "Hi Jack, everything is set up, I've the feeling that tonight will be a very special night, I will be serving your table, I guarantee great service, I've calculated things out, all my tables will be finished by eight-forty-five, I'll go to the Spa for a shower then, could we meet in your office at nine-fifteen for a quick rendezvous? I want you so much, love Tina xx."

I replied, "What a great idea, see you then. Love Jack xx."

I got to the apartment at ten to five, May hadn't arrived yet, mum was wearing a mid-thigh length kimono, her massive tits jiggling freely inside it, I took mum in my arms, we kissed lovingly for a minute then mum said, "May will be here soon, she's excited, I told her about your long fat cock. Jack, you open the door when she rings and take her coat off, she won't be wearing much underneath and when we're comfortable, we'll do a peep show for you. May loves to suck my clit, it makes her so wet when she does that, then when you're ready for her, come and join us, if May has a butt plug in then she wants ass fucked first, I told her I'd experienced nothing like it in my life. This could be a very naughty night as Bunty called me earlier telling me she has been thinking about tonight and she'd like to thank me personally, I told her we'd have to see how the night played out but I would see her over the next days. I suggested that we could all come to the apartment afterwards but how would Tina react to that? Bunty told me that Tina wouldn't have a problem with it, darling. It's possible that tonight could be a very naughty night, are you up for four women tonight?"

I smiled and said, "Bring it on mum, I'd love it and I guarantee you'll all be satisfied."

Mum smiled, and the doorbell rang, I opened the door, May was standing there in a warm winter coat, she was smiling and she looked stunning, I said, "Hi May, you look gorgeous, let me take your bag for you, mum's in the lounge."

"Thanks Jack, that's so kind of you, leave my bag in the hall, take my coat for me, I want to have a graceful entry?"

I knew then that mum and May had pre-planned everything, May's coat had four buttons, she slowly and seductively undid them, when the fourth button was undone, May whispered, "Slip it off for me Jack, I hope I don't surprise you too much as I'm not wearing much, that's the wrong way to put it, I hope what you see excites you?"

I removed May's coat, she was naked apart from self-supporting stockings and three-inch heels which made her long legs look fantastic, May's naked body was gorgeous, as I took in the delicious sight before me, I could feel my cock stiffen, her massive tits jiggling beautifully, her curves were amazing, a smooth and swollen vulva with thick cunt flaps you'd die for with a long sex slit that looked so inviting. I took May's right hand and put it on my now very stiff cock and whispered, "May, have a good feel and you'll know how much your body excites me."

May gasped as she stroked my hard cock and whispered, "Fuck me Jack, that's one long fat cock, feeling it is making me wet."

I replied, "May, I see you've got a butt plug in, go into the lounge and eat mum's cunt, when mum tells me you're ready then you'll feel this gigantic cock inside you."

We went into the lounge, mum had taken her kimono off, she was sitting naked on the couch, her legs spread, she was fingering her clit, she said, "Hi May, you look so fuckable, I've got my honey pot wet for you, suck my clit and make me cum, I'm ready for you."

There was no kissing or foreplay, May went straight down on mum, she was kneeling in front of mum, her mouth and tongue doing magic things to mum's cunt, mum said, "Jack, take your monster cock out, let us see it getting so hard as May does her dirty things to me."

Ten minutes later, mum said, "May, change your position, stand up, spread your legs, Jack will stand behind you and fuck your tight ass doggy style, I can promise you a lot, in the next ten minutes you'll cum a lot, concentrate and make me cum again."

This surprised me, I hadn't noticed mum twitching, I pulled May's butt plug out, I used some of the lube on it to lube the bulbous head of my cock, May was still sucking mum's clit as I pushed the head of my cock gently inside her, amazingly she took my full length on the first push, I said, "Are you comfortable with it May?"

"Jack, it's unbelievable, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot as your fat shaft is stimulating my clit, it feels so good, this is going to make me cum harder, Jack, fuck me harder."

Ten minutes later it was mum 1 and May 3, mum had a body-shaking orgasm and May had three, May was glowing, I pulled out and said, "May, do you want me to make your pussy tingle now?"

"Yes please, that was incredible, those were the strongest orgasms I've ever had."

At twenty to seven, I didn't know how many orgasms May had but it was a lot, mum had two and was well satisfied. We then showered and dressed for the big night, both mum and May were skilled with applying their war paint, both looked stunning in their risqué gowns, both were braless and oozed sex as we went into the cocktail bar. Bunty was sitting at a table that Tina had reserved for us, I was wearing a white tuxedo with black trousers and I complimented my three lady partners on how sexy they looked, I had complimented mum and May on their stunning outfits, I now complimented Bunty. All three of them were braless, the three sets of massive tits were jiggling beautifully, mum said, "Tonight is special, we'll only drink Champagne, I know Champagne makes Bunty and May horny, I want us all to be horny tonight."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read it.

I wish all my readers a Happy Christmas

Any suggestions or comments are most welcome as they help me write better stories.

jack1107

12