The Newest Generation Pt. 05

Story Info
Never gonna give you up!
12.7k words
4.79
15.6k
61

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alrighty, How are we all?

Now, to those of you who followed this story. Thanks for your support. Unfortunately, this is a soft ending for part 1 of The Newest Generation. At 50k words all up, I'm happy to leave it there for the time being. This is to make room in my schedule to get back into the sequel to 'The Beast' my award winning story I released in February. Please by all means go check it out.

Rest assured, this story has not been shelved, it will be continued later down the track. But I've got about a dozen works in progress and about another six I haven't started yet. So I'm trying to clean up the loose ends and get myself sorted. At least as far as I can, because honestly, the romance I just posted, was something I came up with two months ago on a whim... I may have an issue hahaha

Either way, I hope you enjoy.

Take Care

Average Joe

... Chapter Twelve... 36700 words

"What do you mean I can't go in?" Samantha demanded.

The officer in charge of the watch-house just frowned. "Look, I already told you. She's still in interrogation. I can't just let you in."

Samantha checked her phone, before frowning. "It's eleven at night. Don't give me that shit. This is a medical emergency."

"What kind?" the officer frowned.

"The organisation, kind!" Samantha snapped.

The officer just shrugged. "If she were part of the organisation, you'd have intercepted. Seeing as she's not a futa, she's ours."

"I beg to differ," a firm matronly voice called out from behind. Samantha turned to face the new arrival with a shocked expression. "Constable Arthur, my name is Henrietta Alexia Montrow. I am Jane Harvey's lawyer and require time with my client."

The man, Constable Arthur, finally seemed to deflate a little. "Got ID?" He asked, sounding a little unsure.

Henny, as Samantha knew her better, pulled out a card and offered it to the officer. "I would be happy to wait while you confirm my details. But I would respectfully ask that you cease Miss Harvey's interrogation. I'd hate for my client's rights to be deprived while I was stuck waiting in the next room."

The man nodded softly and left the two of them alone. "Henny-"

"Not here," she said softly, flashing her sister-in-law a quick smile. "What actually happened anyway?" Samantha just groaned slightly and explained Mary's sudden appearance, then the slap, followed by Jane's single punch. "Oh, clear cut case of self-defence I'll have Jane out of here tonight," she smiled.

"Don't be so sure," Constable Arthur said, appearing in view again. "Due to her registration as a weapon, we're charging her at a federal level. This isn't as clear cut as you think," he said firmly. "But, I've also been asked to escort you to see your client."

"Thank you," Henny said, smiling widely.

The man just thinned his lips and hit the buzzer for the interior door. And with a quick smile, Henny left Samantha behind. She was led straight through a small administration area and into the back of the facility. Here, she was directed into the first door of a long walkway surrounded by doors. Constable Arthur knocked firmly and opened it.

"The lawyer," he said without emotion.

Henny didn't wait to be introduced, entering right behind him. This only provided an awkward moment, as Constable Arthur had to walk further into the room in order to make room so she could pass.

"W-w-who are y-you?" Jane asked as her teeth chattered.

"Miss Harvey, I, at this time, am your legal representative. Please, call me Henny. First order of business, have you been offered a blanket? You look cold."

"No," Jane frowned.

"We... Ah, we don't have any that are clean," the detective said as he ushered Constable Arthur out of the room.

Henny just smiled, "ah, in that case, may I ask what temperature the room has been set too?"

"Let me just turn it up a little-"

"What temperature, Detective?" Henny pushed.

The man seemed to slump slightly, "thirteen degrees (55 degrees Fahrenheit, Average Joe is Australian)."

Henny just looked from the detective, admiring the layers, including a bulletproof vest, before turning to Jane. She shivered constantly in a small top and short shorts, clearly, she wore as comfort clothing around the house. "Detective, may I ask why you have subjected my client, in minimal clothing, to temperatures so low?"

"I was hot under the vest," he said firmly.

"Why the vest?"

"She's dangerous," the detective shot back.

"Dangerous?" Henny laughed, "detective unless you have files you do not, you'll know her record is perfectly clean. This is her first offence."

"She's got a long history of violence!" The detective knuckled down.

Henny shook her head, "a long history of defending herself from violence. As is the case this time, yet again."

"That hasn't been decided!"

"How is that not the case? My client struck an adult woman, with a clear history of discrimination against my client and her associates, who physically assaulted one of said associates. Please, tell me how this is not covered under the same laws as self defence?"

The detective dropped his eyes and clenched his fists. "It's not that simple."

"Explain it to me?"

The man opened his mouth and closed it several times. "She's registered as a weapon. The woman she struck is in the hospital with a broken jaw and three missing teeth."

"And yet, this woman struck my clients associate in the face, in a clear act of aggression. Why is she not being interviewed in her underclothes in a thirteen degree chamber? I'm sorry, but unless you have any further questions for my client, I see no further reason to retain her here."

"Fuck," the detective muttered. "I can't let her go. I need authorisation. We've already got the Feds involved."

Henny just smiled and pulled out her phone. Jane was too cold to bother trying to speak. Truth be told, she was extremely anxious. The detective had been polite, but kept asking different versions of the same question over and over again. It seemed like he was trying to paint her as the aggressor. She'd have called a lawyer, but didn't know one to call at this hour. Hell, she didn't even know how this one had shown up. But as she spoke to someone on her phone, Jane watched her smile and laugh occasionally, before handing it to the detective.

He on the other hand, immediately went white. With a lot of "yes sir,"s thrown in he hung up and handed the phone back. "Miss Harvey, I have your statement. I'll be in touch if I need anything further."

"Detective, if you need anything further, you will contact me directly, not my client, am I understood?" Henny said. The detective just nodded, so she turned to Jane. "Let's get you home."

Jane pushed herself to her feet and started hobbling towards the door. Henny just glared at the detective as she pulled off her blazer and wrapped it around the frozen girl.

"Thank you," Jane mumbled.

***

"Fuck, Jane," I mumbled. The familiar sensation of Jane's warm tunnel sliding over my cock slowly brought me to consciousness. As I opened my eyes, I looked up at the woman I loved. "JANE!" I squealed, yanking her into my arms.

Our lips met as I cried happy tears seeing her again.

"Jane? You're back!" Maria said sleepily.

Jane pulled away, before darting in and kissing me again. Then she leaned over and started kissing Maria as well. Maria's soft squeak of shock was accompanied by Jane's rocking of her hips as she drove herself down on my cock. Honestly, watching her make out with Maria while she fucked me, was really hot. As they pulled away, Jane sat up and rode me harder.

"Ummm, should I go home?" Maria asked nervously.

"No," Jane said. "You should sit on Amber's face."

Maria blushed and nodded. I gave Jane a smile as Maria swung her leg over my head.

"Tssk," Jane said softly. "Maria, how am I going to suck your cock, if you face that way?"

"Oh... Ummm."

"Maria, turn around," I mumbled before giving her glistening slit a quick lick.

With embarrassed slowness, she did as asked. Then settled down on my face. Between the pleasure of my cock inside Jane and Maria's slit on my mouth, I barely felt Jane's breasts mash up against my own as she leaned forward. I did, however, drink down the small gush that escaped as Jane must have taken Maria's cock into her mouth. And like magic, Maria's tiny slit gushed again as she squealed. This made Jane moan and clench down on my cock. That in turn had me shudder and erupt inside her. The whole time, the three of us moaned in pleasure as we came.

With a wet pop, Jane released Maria's cock and sat up. "Make room ladies, we'll go for round two in the morning."

Maria lifted herself off my face and shuffled across the bed. Jane crawled between us and spent a moment licking Maria's juices from my face. Then With a pair of goodnight kisses, we drifted off together in a clump.

***

"I didn't expect you to show up this quickly," Samantha said softly standing outside Jane's home.

Henny turned and smiled, "oldest woman to go through the change and she's already showing signs of being a great asset."

"You're not going to push are you?" Samantha groaned.

"No," Henny shook her head. "I'll let you make the assessment if training would be appropriate. I'm more interested in her as a person." A soft squeal that sounded suspiciously like "Jane!" Cut through the silence of the evening. The two women laughed softly with one another. "Once Jane found out she was coming home, she refused that little care package you collected."

"What are you doing with it?"

"Jane told me to do whatever I wanted with it. I've put it on ice for now. In the morning I'll come speak to Amber and ask permission. It's not often we actually get to examine the sperm of a young, willing futa."

Samantha grinned thinking about it. More often than not, it ended up being swallowed or contaminated after being deposited in a partner. Collecting from schools was...Problematic and the few futa in whatever legal custody arrangements, weren't usually very forthcoming without at least a financial incentive. Amber's sperm wouldn't lead to anything ground breaking. But it would be a nice feather in the research divisions cap, nonetheless. "They'd make an excellent team, if they're up to it," Samantha sighed.

Henny nodded, "as I said. I'll leave that to you. For now, I haven't organised a hotel yet."

"You can stay with me," Samantha nodded, "you remember the way? I need to go to The Den."

Henny frowned, "yes, but is this really the time?"

"I'll need to be relieved if I'm going to have a chance at any sleep tonight. The Den is the best chance of finding a late night volunteer without having to pay a hospital fee."

"I might just come along then," Henny smirked.

Samantha cocked an eyebrow, "does my sister mind you playing with others?"

Henny grinned, "she'll meet us there."

"She's already at my place, isn't she?"

Henny just grinned wider as Samantha turned to get into her car. She didn't see the hungry look Samantha flashed at the Harvey's house.

***

"This is highly unusual," the woman said.

"Be that as it may, Miss. I've been ordered to watch this patient," the constable said in a hushed but firm tone.

"No, no, I get that. I just don't understand. She's been in here all evening. She only got out of surgery a few hours ago and NOW you show up to tell me she needs to be under guard?" The nurse sighed. "Right, I'm sorry, you're just following orders, same as me. Come on, I'll show you her room."

The constable nodded his appreciation as the night nurse turned to lead the way. It was just around the corner to Mary Harvey's room. When they arrived, the nurse opened the door to check on their patient and froze.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" The constable snapped.

"Hey, if you wanted her on lock-down, you should have come sooner!" She snapped back.

The constable sighed, "your right. Sorry. Let me just check the room over. Make sure she's not hiding under the bed or something."

***

"Fuck," Mary mumbled as she quickly dressed. She'd woken a few hours ago in the hospital. The nurse had come and checked her blood pressure and given her some pain medication. She knew immediately her jaw was broken. That's why, as she got up to go to the toilet, and she'd overheard the nurse speaking to the cop, she'd made her mistake.

It was inconceivable that Jane, her precious baby girl, would have ever struck her mother. And if she had, it was because of the influence of her father and that hedonistic freak that was poisoning her mind. With that in mind, Mary just couldn't see any other option than escape the hospital and flee into the night. She even had an idea where she could go, temporarily at least.

Chapter Thirteen 38700

This morning was different to usual. When my eyes cracked open, I was holding Jane. A small tear of relief escaped my eye as I pulled Jane firmly into my chest. Jane's only reaction was to mumble softly in her sleep. It was unusual for me to be awake first, but after last night, I wasn't surprised. Now, this is where I'd like to say I slipped out of bed and left my one true love to sleep comfortably. Reality... I had a cock hard as steel that was demanding it's morning relief. Those poor futa that needed to wait for a volunteer...

"Oh well," I grinned.

Slipping my arm out from under Jane, I gently eased her over onto her back. That gave me an unobstructed view of Maria's smaller, but equally hard cock. Looking between the two naked beauties, I grinned and shuffled around. Bending, I took the head of Maria's cock between my lips and sucked gently. She still smelled like our earlier coupling, but honestly, it was more of a turn on then anything. As I bobbed my head slowly, Maria began to squirm, before I felt her hand brush my head.

"Ohhhhh," Maria sighed and looked down at me.

Reaching up, I took her cock and stroked it with my hand a few times before releasing the head. Which earned me a small frown, "let me get Jane all wet, and then I want you to fuck me from behind," I whispered.

Maria nodded and rubbed her eyes, as I moved between Jane's legs. Honestly, I must be some kind of freak or something. The moment I stuck my tongue between her lower lips, all I could taste was my own come. So what was a girl to do? Swirling some of my come onto my tongue, I used it as a lubricant to wet down Jane's entire nether region. I took special care of rolling my tongue around Jane's clit, grinning at the knowledge that she was well and truly covered in my sperm. At least this part of her was. Jane was just starting to stir and rock her hips as I finally sat up and motioned for Maria to move behind me.

I grinned as I lined my cock up with Jane's wet little passage. Thrusting my hips forward, I slipped my cock over her clit, rubbing my length through her wetness. I had my stroke measured and smiled as I felt Maria's cock press in behind me. "Yes," I moaned softly, reaching back between my legs. Taking Maria's cock, I pressed it to my opening and grit my teeth as she slowly pushed her cock inside me. While I loved the feel of that dragon dildo that Jane had bought me, the knowledge that a living cock was inside me made it so much better. Knowing that my body was going to be the receptacle of someone's orgasm was better again. Knowing it would be Maria's orgasm, someone I knew and loved... Well... Let's just say, I was really looking forward to having Maria's sperm dripping out of me for a few hours. Maria's hands found my hips as I slowly inched back and lined my cock up with Jane's entrance. The angle caused Maria's cock to rub my g-spot with the action and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out.

"Mmmm?" Jane moaned, rubbing her eyes, "what's going on?"

With an evil grin, I answered her, by pushing my cock to the base inside her. Jane's immediate reaction was to arch up and gasp. Mine was to wrap my arms around her, pulling her into a fierce kiss. Maria's was to push herself in and out of me, setting the pace as I thrust my hips opposite hers. As my cock buried itself in Jane, Maria pulled out as far as she could. As I pulled my cock out of Jane, Maria slammed her cock, home inside me. The alternating experience of filling Jane, then being filled, drove me quickly to orgasm. The intense pulses of my cock inside Jane's warm tunnel pushed her over the edge and she clung to me like a life preserver. Meanwhile, the whole time I was coming my brain out, Maria kept fucking me.

"OHhhhhh GooooOOOOD!" I cried.

"Nearly there," Maria gasped, gripping my hips tighter.

The whole time, each of her thrusts drove me back into Jane who writhed beneath me. The whole situation quickly drove me towards a second orgasm, which was denied as Maria began to come inside me. So with a snarl, I took over and started rocking my hips, fucking Jane and Maria towards my second orgasm.

Needless to say, by the time we were all satisfied, we were smiling wrecks of bodily fluid filled bliss. With the three of us sated, we showered, dressed in borrowed clothes and headed downstairs for breakfast. As we came down, Ben was cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

"Morning daddy," Jane called as we filed in.

"Good morning ladies," he smiled, hugging his way down the line. "I guess right. I'm glad you didn't feel pressured to leave late last night," he said, smiling at Maria.

"Amber and Jane made me feel very welcome," she blushed and looked at her feet.

Ben stopped and gave her another hug. "Enough of that now. You were here for my girls when they needed you. That makes you family."

When Ben released Maria, she was practically beaming. I had a vague recollection that her father had left when she was very young. Maria didn't like talking about herself, so it was hard to gauge her mood sometimes. But I couldn't help but wonder if her father left when she was discovered as a futa. Maybe Ben was the first male role model she'd had? Either way, it was definitely cute.

"Now, we all like eggs and toast?"

"Yup," we all said in chorus.

Ben just grinned and pointed us to the oven. Inside was what I grew up calling, egg in a hole. Essentially, it was a piece of bread with a hole cut out of it. You then fried that bread in butter after cracking a raw egg into the hole. It left you with a solid piece of toast with an egg fried into it. Then you used the leftover bread cut from the whole, fried that too and used it to dip into the yolk before eating the rest. All in all, it was damn good. It was a shame it was interrupted by a knock on the door. Jane, Maria and I continued to eat, while Ben darted off to see who it was. Only to return with an officer, making me freeze and clutch Jane's hand in terror.

"Ah, which of you is Jane?" The officer asked.

I clenched her hand even harder as Jane spoke up. "That's me."

"Right, umm. After the incident last night. An officer was sent to secure your mother in the hospital."

"She's not my mother," Jane snapped.

The officer nodded, "Right, sorry. Either way. She seems to have slipped past the officer in question and is currently on the run. We've put out an arrest warrant and have a team searching for her."

Jane sighed and nodded her head, "is that all, officer?" she asked.

The man nodded, then shook his head. "Look, off the record. What happened last night was complete bullshit. I just wanted to let you know Detective Florence has been suspended without pay until a full ethical review is carried out. He was way out of line and a lot of the station is kinda pissed at him."

"Thank you," Jane said softly.

"No problem," he smiled. "I'll let you get back to your breakfast, keep an eye out and take care."

We watched as Ben escorted him outside. I released Jane's hand and kissed her softly as I vented my relief. A few moments later Ben returned and looked over us. "Jane, what's the chance your mother would try something stupid?"