The Newest Generation Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane shrugged at her father and laughed, "stupid is subjective. What's the chance she'll do something I can't handle?"

Ben sighed and shook his head. "I know, honey. I just don't want to see any of you getting hurt."

...

"Yes, my father has guns," Dean groaned. "Stop asking stupid questions and keep bouncing, slut!"

Mary groaned at the use of that word she hated that she loved. Her cunt clenched as she rode the young man into his bed. She'd arrived in the night and texted him to let her in. After explaining she'd had surgery and couldn't go home, she'd sucked Dean's dick so he'd get her some of his father's painkillers. Now, for breakfast, she gave in and offered sex in the hopes of getting more information from him.

"Oh Dean," Mary moaned, hating how much she enjoyed this on an emotional level, despite the fact she viewed her actions as cheating. "You fill me so good," she stroked his ego. He wasn't small, but he wasn't particularly large either. What he was, was eighteen and filled with boundless levels of endurance. He'd already come inside her once, she was going for twice.

"Fuck yeah," Dean groaned, pawing at her breasts. "Keep it down though. Dad'll be leaving soon. I don't want him hearing you."

"Would you get in trouble?" Mary asked, turning the bouncing into a rocking of her hips.

Dean frowned and shook his head. "The last girl I brought round, he tried to fuck. I want you all to myself."

Mary grimaced, but couldn't help but wonder if the father would be as easily seduced as the son. Images flashed through her mind of an older version of Dean using her mouth, while Dean took her from behind.

"I really am a slut," Mary moaned as she gave into the orgasm she'd been fighting off.

"Hurry up, slut. I need a shower before school. Especially if you want that information you asked for," Dean grumbled.

Mary just clenched her eyes shut and forced herself to start moving again. She desperately hoped Ben would forgive her, once she killed that whore that stole their little girl away.

***

I sat in Jane's passenger seat on the drive to school. We offered Maria a lift, but she declined. Which made sense as she'd brought her own car. Either way, we drove together to school, even going as far as parking beside one another as we arrived. I had to wait as Maria climbed out of her car before I could open my door. But only a moment. With the three of us headed for the entrance, I ignored Dean who was staring at us from one side.

"Maria, do you need to be relieved before class?" Jane asked softly.

Maria just blushed, "I should be okay. The other volunteer should be back today. I like her more than Dale."

"Let us know if that changes. We'll have to do last night again sometime," I grinned and kissed her cheek.

Neither of us spotted Dean taking a quick photo of the kiss. Nor the one he got of Jane repeating the action. He literally used our defiance of looking at him, to his advantage as he passed on information to Mary. So after splitting up, Maria headed for the cafeteria, while Jane and I headed for the special purpose rooms. Who's ever heard of too much of a good thing?

Chapter Fourteen 40000 words

School was slow. That might have been because it was Friday. It could have also been because we were studying for finals that started next week. A lot of students were going a bit crazy, doing weird shit to cope with the stress of the situation. Jane and I considered ourselves lucky. With the organisation, Jane already had her scholarship into whatever she wanted. With my income boost, even if I had to get a job to support myself through studies, it would still be manageable. Besides, we'd both agreed that we wouldn't separate no matter what. So unless Jane got into some ritzy overseas university, we should be fine. There was just one interesting little titbit for our day.

"Dean's been asking questions about you," Nancy said at lunch.

"What?"

"It's true," Greg mumbled, nudging Nancy's shoulder softly. "He's asking weird shit. Wanting to know if you have more friends, what you do for fun and where you go."

"Fuck," I sighed, rubbing my temples. "Now I've got a damn stalker..."

"Want me to go fuck him up?" Jane grinned.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, "don't even joke about that. Not after last night," I hissed.

"What happened?" Nancy asked.

"My mo... A woman I know. Came to my house last night and assaulted Amber," Jane said. "I kinda punched her and when the cops showed up, they arrested me."

"Oh shit," Nancy gasped as Greg nodded his agreement.

"It's alright, apparently I have a lawyer now," Jane giggled.

"I was going to ask about that?" I squeezed her hand. "Who was she?"

Jane shrugged, "not sure. I think she knows Samantha."

"Indeed she does," Helen said from behind us.

"Hey Helen," we all chimed in. Even those of us who didn't know her affiliation with the organisation, knew her from her position as guidance counsellor.

"Amber, Jane, could you come with me please?" She asked.

"Sure," I said, finishing off the last bite of lunch.

Jane took the last swig of her drink and casually tossed it into the nearest bin with a single shot. "Let's go," she grinned.

"Talk later guys," I called to Nancy and Greg.

"You have nice friends," Helen said as we walked. "I have them both for couple's counselling. I offered after Greg proposed. Apart from you two, I've rarely seen such a strong bond between two people."

I just grinned and took Jane's hand as we walked. As we rounded the corner of the hall towards Helen's office, Margaret was chatting with a woman.

"That's her," Jane said.

"Jane, and you must be Amber," The woman said. "Please call me Henny."

"That's it!' Jane said quickly.

Henny smiled, "I'm not surprised you forgot. It was a rather eventful night after all. How are you feeling today?"

Jane sighed, "good in some ways bad in others."

"Oh?" Henny frowned, "how about we head inside and we can talk about it if you like?"

"Sure," Jane said.

The four of us went in after a smile and a wave at Margaret who beamed at us in return. This time as we came into the office, Henny pointed to the couch, so Jane and I got comfortable sitting beside one another. I made sure to keep a hold of her hand. If this was Jane's lawyer, I wanted Jane to feel my support.

"My oh my, you really have bonded quite strongly, haven't you?" Henny smiled.

Jane and I smiled back, before Jane leaned over and kissed my cheek, making me beam. Henny just laughed while Helen moved the two chairs from before her desk, around to face us.

"Now, before we get into business, what's going on? You said good AND bad," Henny said, taking a seat.

"I've got a possible stalker," I mumbled and Jane nodded along.

"How so?" Henny said with a strange tone.

"My ex boyfriend. Greg and Nancy, our friends, let us know he's been asking a lot of weird questions about me. Wanting to know where I go after school, and who I hang out with."

Henny nodded, "I can see how that would be upsetting. Legally, without evidence, I can't do much. But I'll put someone out there to see if something comes up. He's probably just a silly little boy with a problem with jealousy."

Jane and I giggled and nodded along. "I'm not too worried, it's just annoying more than anything. He's a complete douchebag."

"So I've heard," Henny said, neglecting to mention she'd already looked into their files. She knew all about Dean and his father. The stalking thing was new though, so she'd do a follow-up observation to verify what was going on. "Now, I've got a few questions of my own. Firstly the sperm you supplied for Jane. She didn't take it and gave it to me. Legally it's still your sperm, so I'm asking you. What would you like done with it?"

I must have pulled a face because Helen smiled at me, but I shrugged, "whatever you want? I don't know. It's not as if I can put it back, can I?"

Henny cracked a grin this time. "Would you consent to sending it for study? A sperm sample of this size is quite valuable. Especially since it isn't contaminated by a partner."

"Oh," I thought about it for a few moments. "You wouldn't do anything weird... Like... Impregnate someone, or whatever?"

"No," Henny shook her head. "No, that would be unethical in the highest order. Besides, your sperm was deactivated with the shot Helen gave you. No, we're interested in the hormones more than anything."

"Sure, then," I smiled. "I'm okay with that."

"Excellent," Henny smiled and pulled out a chequebook. She scribbled down a few things and tore it out, offering it to me.

I took the check and frowned as I looked down at the number she'd written. "Ummm."

"That's your payment for your contribution. It really is hard to get a pure sample, especially in this quantity. Most often it's either swallowed or contaminated by a partner. Futa that go to hospitals aren't usually willing to cooperate, so..." Henny just shrugged.

"I get that, but fifteen grand?" I shook my head. "You know you just paid me for an orgasm, right?"

Henny smiled, "it's a once off. We'd be interested in another sample, but it wouldn't be worth as much."

I just nodded and folded the check in half, before stuffing it in my bra. That earned a grin and a rolling of eyes from the two older futa... Well... I assumed Henny was a futa.

"Now, onto business. Have you put any thought into your future?" Henny asked.

I just shrugged, "not really sure. I'll probably just follow Jane and do the pre-recs and decide then."

"I'll be going into health, specifically for futa," Jane said with a small shrug.

I just smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. I already knew how smart Jane was. With her scholarship, she could end up anywhere from studying to be a physiotherapist all the way to surgery.

Henny nodded along with a small smile, "keep your options open," she said.

Jane and I just looked at one another and nodded. It made sense for me, I didn't know what I was doing yet. But from the sounds of things, Henny had just given us a big hint as to the direction our futures would take. And I totally thought Samantha would be the one to question about it.

"Alright ladies, have you visited the special requirement rooms this break?" Helen asked.

I blushed slightly along with Jane as we shook our heads, "not yet."

Helen nodded, "I'll call ahead to your next class. Just don't take too long."

"Right," Jane said quickly, standing up. "We better get going then."

I stood as well and Jane led me straight towards our destination. Neither of us were present as Margaret locked her computer and headed into the office.

"So, what are you really doing here?" Margaret asked.

Henny smiled, "hopefully, I just planted a seed."

"I don't like the idea of you recruiting in school," Helen frowned.

Henny just patted her shoulder. "I just want them to consider the future. I'm not the one actually assessing them."

"Do I need to keep an eye on Samantha then?"

Henny just sighed, "Helen, I understand your concerns, really. But after you and Margaret retired, it left this sector short handed. I'm not pressing anyone into doing anything they don't want to do. But viable candidates for the organisation aren't common. Especially not this young. These women are our future. With or without the organisation. I just want them to be in the best hands possible for whatever decision they make. They're the newest generation, and they will spearhead the future."

Helen sighed and nodded her head.

***

Elsewhere, Dean was casually walking down the halls. He was trying to remain inconspicuous of the couple ahead. He grinned to himself, thinking about how easy it was to follow them. Amber and Jane cut a swathe through the students in the hallways. Not literally of course, but just about everyone noticed them. It was how he knew to follow. The whispers from the students made Dean's lip curl in disgust. Most were remarking about Amber being a futa, which, honestly he couldn't believe in the slightest. The rest were about Jane, the bitch that was keeping her from him. He thought about the conversation he'd had with Jane's mother this morning. She kept talking about when his father was out and how hard it was to get a hold of one of the guns. Truth be told, it got him thinking. If he did grab a gun, maybe he could scare off Jane. Hell, he could use it to keep Amber more pliant to his demands and straighten her out once and for all. Once he had her under his thumb, who knows. Maybe he could get Mary to teach Amber to suck cock like a pro.

But first, he had to know where they were going. He'd spent more time watching them since the whole 'futa' bullshit came out. But now, he was paying attention. And it seemed that there were always a few students who showed up late to lunches or classes. And when they did, they always came from this direction in the school. So it was with a snide grin, when he watched Amber produce a key and unlock a random door. The door was unmarked and unremarkable. No different from any of the janitors closets anywhere else in the school. As Jane disappeared into the room behind Amber, Dean raced forward. He snarled in pain, slamming his fingers into the edge of the door at the last second. But he managed to stop it swinging completely closed behind them. A quick check over his shoulder and Dean realised whatever was down this hall, was here because it was discreet. There were students down the end and walking past another corridor. But nobody was around here specifically. So with a small grunt of pain from his bruised fingers, Dean pulled the door open and looked inside, just as the first door clattered shut and a light on the ceiling went red.

With a final check over his shoulder, Dean slipped into the hallway. Moving to the door, he checked it for locks or holes and found none. Getting down on the floor itself, he tried looking underneath and frowned as the door had thick bristles that covered the gap, making it impossible. So with a sigh, he leaned softly against the door and turned his head, pressing his ear to the wood. Grinning at the sounds he could hear, Dean took out his phone and hit record. And as the volume increased from that room, he grinned, knowing he had just found the honey-pot. Either this was going to be easy blackmail, or the school board would get an anonymous email which would ruin their chances at college. Either way, if he could destroy their relationship, it would suit him perfectly.

***

Jane and I had no idea we'd been followed. Let alone, that Dean was outside the door recording us. "Fuck, Amber, we don't have time!" Jane moaned.

I bit lightly on the side of Jane's labia, hushing her complaint. Jane was already on edge, complaining about it was only going to drag things out. And I wanted my lover to come on my face. I was in a giving mood right now. Jane was so giving in the bedroom, that I hardly had to work for my orgasms. Jane just did her thing and came her brains out in the process. If I took charge, as we both loved, Jane came her brains out twice as hard. But right now? Right now, I wanted Jane, the woman I loved, to feel special.

"FUCK!" Jane cried. "Amber, I'm coming!"

I just groaned as my mouth filled with Jane's sweet juices. The whole time my lips remained wrapped around Jane's throbbing clit and two fingers rubbed firmly at her g-spot. Jane arched her back and writhed in ecstasy from the continued assault on her lady parts. As my lips released her tender flesh, she let out a small gasp, only to bodily twitch as I lapped my tongue across her opening.

"Fuck, Amber, this is supposed to be about you," Jane sighed, gripping her breasts.

"It is," I said between licks.

Jane just grinned, "so you say. But if I don't get you off, coming here would be a waste."

I paused in her licks, and gave Jane's crotch a quick kiss. "Fair enough, I have something I want to try."

"Anything," Jane said with a smile.

I moved away from Jane's dripping entry and helped her stand. Turning, I sat on the floor, crossing my legs loosely, while leaning slightly on the chair. Jane took the hint and straddled me as her lover. As Jane squatted down, I lifted my cock and groaned as Jane impaled herself on me. No matter how many times we'd done it, she always felt amazing. Like she was moulded to fit me perfectly.

"Come here," I moaned, pulled Jane's legs around my hips.

We ended up seated on the floor, holding one another close. Jane's ass between my legs, and her legs wrapped around my hips. And with Jane impaled on my cock, it was simply a matter of us rocking our hips while I stared into the eyes of my lover.

"Jane?" I asked softly as she alternated kissing me and moaning softly.

"Uh huh?" She moaned softly in reply.

"We should wait until after Greg and Nancy... But... We should get married," I said, kissing my way up Jane's neck.

"Oh..." Jane said softly in an odd tone.

Pulling away slightly at her tone, I looked into her eyes, as several things happened all at once. Tears rolled down Jane's cheeks as she beamed a smile that could call angels. And she squirted as the mother of all orgasms slammed into her like a midnight, freight train. Her whole body went rigid as she shook uncontrollably. Her tunnel clenched firmly over my cock. Taking her ass in my hands, I physically ground her down into my crotch, earning me the feeling of Jane's claws in my shoulders.

"Jane, I'm going to keep going until you answer," I whispered, suckling gently at one of her exposed nipples.

Jane made a high pitched wine, before gasping out in bliss, "God, fuck YES! Please COME!"

I just grinned as I released her nipple, "Yes you'll marry me, or yes you want me to keep fucking you?"

"BOTH!" Jane snarled.

With a grin, I pitched forward, laying Jane flat on her back. The whole action, Jane never released her legs so she was still firmly attached. But with the love of my life still coming on my cock, I pressed my tongue gently into her mouth, before slamming my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Tell me you want it!" I snarled.

"Fuck! I want it! I love you! GOD PLEASE COME IN ME!" Jane screamed.

And like that, I took a running leap over that edge and slammed my cock into the back of Jane's tunnel, before unleashing my orgasm inside her. The whole time, Jane continued to squirm as she came continuously from my efforts. But soon she climbed down from her peak and held me firmly against her.

"So, yes? No? Marriage, babies, white picket fence and crazy monkey sex?" I asked.

Jane just turned her smouldering gaze on me and shuddered, "God, yes. Even the babies, the idea of you breeding me."

I felt her tunnel clench firmly as she said the words and I smiled. "I love you Jane, be my wife?"

Jane bit her lip and looked up at me, "Before college. I want to be married and a registered couple wherever we end up."

I just leaned down to kiss her. Neither of us heard the soft scuff of shoes as Dean quickly left, snarling at the words he'd just recorded.

Chapter Fifteen 43600

"That's it! Come on!" Ben shouted.

I grunted, ducking under a swing of the pad in his right hand. Today was speed training. As satisfying as busting the sandbag open was, this was even more-so. Ben stood before me, holding a cross between boxing gloves and a thick, padded mat on each hand. The exercise was simple. He moved around, trying to trip me up over my own feet. Randomly, he'd hold up the pads and I had to hit them as quickly as I could. The emphasis here was speed. It didn't matter how hard I could hit something, if I couldn't actually hit it. The kicker was sometimes, he'd use his opposite hand to take a swing at me, that I'd have to duck or block with my opposite hand. So far, I'd only missed one pad and been slapped around the head about six times. What I didn't know was that Jane was staring wide eyed beside Samantha, watching me. Samantha had showed up under the guise of meeting with Ben. On her arrival, she'd begun sparring with Jane to get a feel for the younger woman. But that was before Ben started working with me.