The Newest K-Pop Star is a Stud

Story Info
Rising K-Pop star collabs with beautiful American singer.
5.6k words
4.23
12.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HallyuGGC
HallyuGGC
22 Followers

There was something different about the latest rising star in the massive K-Pop industry. Bae Hyung-Dong, better known as simply Hyung-Dong, stepped out of his luxurious limousine to a barrage of hundreds of photographers taking flashing photographs of him and to an almost deafening scream of cheers of tens of thousands of fans - the vast majority of them being young women. Although this event was being held in Seoul, South Korea, there were clearly many women of all different ethnicities: Asian, white, black, hispanic, middle eastern, and others in attendance.

As Hyung-Dong, dressed impeccably in a sharp blue suit with a shiny gold tie and fancy wingtip dress shoes, stepped onto the red carpet, he casually removed his gold-trimmed aviator sunglasses fully revealing his devastatingly handsome chiseled face that Korean journalists describe as a cross between top Korean movie stars Song Seung-Heon and Lee Byung-Hun. At 6 feet 8 inches tall and a ripped 230 pound body, he was huge even compared to other famously tall male K-Pop idols. At the end of the red carpet was a large desk where he would hold a press conference. Behind the desk were two chairs and in one chair sat the gorgeous tall thin blonde-haired blue-eyed Emma Lindholm, who was the highest rated singer in America. She was a newcomer who exploded on the screen with clean sweet lyrics and was described as a more beautiful, wholesome, and talented version of Taylor Swift. As Hyung-Dong approached Emma, he flashed a smile at her and then subtly groped her butt behind the desk, so the crowd could see it.

"Hello, everyone," he said loud enough into the microphone to be heard over the crowd's cheers as he took a seat next to Emma, "thank you for coming to my press conference. As you all know, Emma Lindholm and I have formally announced a collaboration song and music video entitled 'Be My Owner.' We will shortly be playing its world premiere here on the big screen behind us at Seoul Central Station."

The crowd erupted to cheers as Hyung-Dong and Emma smiled. Emma then began to speak into the microphone, "Hyung-Dong is the most amazing man I've ever met in my life. In fact, I've never been in a music video with a man before, so this will be very different from my previous songs, but fairly similar to Hyung-Dong's recent hit 'Beg for It.'"

In Hyung-Dong's previous hit music video "Beg for It," it begins with a shot of a luxurious penthouse suite with golden furniture and furnishings as Hyung-Dong steps into view dressed in a sharp gold-trimmed tuxedo holding leashes in both of his hands. The camera then pans down to show two completely naked and stunningly beautiful women, one blonde and one Asian, collared and leashed crawling on their knees being led by Hyung-Dong as he sings the hook repeatedly, "Beg for it, ask and you shall receive, cry for it, girl I won't deceive."

The next shot is of the blonde girl bowing down completely in front of Hyung-Dong and kissing his shoes and visually begging for his Giant Golden Korean Cock. Hyung-Dong then pulls down his pants to reveal his shockingly enormous monster dragon dick that was at least 10 inches and still soft. He roughly yanks the blonde girl up by her leash and stuffs his enormous manhood in her mouth. Even soft and just the tip of his huge cock makes the blonde girl gag. Hyung-Dong begins to facefuck her more gently as his huge cock begins to grow bigger and bigger to an extraordinary size. He then points at the Asian girl kneeling beside them and watching with a jealous but aroused look on her face. Hyung-Dong then points directly at her clean-shaven pussy, ordering her to masturbate and keep watching. As his erection reaches its full length of a humongous 24 inches long and 20 inches around, he then grabs the back of the blonde girl's head and forces more of his shenlong dragon into her mouth. Although he fits barely over a third of his huge cock in her mouth, he firmly fills himself rubbing against her tonsils and the back of her throat as she coats his cock in saliva.

Hyung-Dong then pulls his Giant Golden Korean Cock out of her mouth and turns her over to show off her tight hairless pussy and sexy ass to the camera. He then proceeds to fuck her from behind while she is on all fours. He feels his huge cock hitting her cervix hard even though he is fitting less than half of his huge cock inside her. Even though, the sex is made to look rough and cruel, Hyung-Dong is always careful not to do anything that would seriously injure a woman even though he could easily break her pussy. This is also why he only fucks tall fit model-looking women in his videos and relegates shorter petite women like the Asian girl who spends most of the video watching and masturbating to simply giving him rimjobs or worshiping his feet.

As Hyung-Dong continues to pound her pussy all the way to her cervix, the blonde girl is moaning extremely loud and screaming, "Oh yes! Please keep fucking my tight white pussy with your Giant Golden Korean Cock! Make me cum like only Giant Golden Korean Cock can!" Hyung-Dong then lets out a loud grunt as he shoots such a strong virile load that the friction inside her pussy from the cumshot makes her orgasm again. As Hyung-Dong pulls out his huge cock, the blonde girl is still shaking and quivering after having had at least 10 orgasms in the video from just a single fucking session. Hyung-Dong then gestures the Asian girl over who obediently crawls to him. Hyung-Dong's cock is dripping in the blonde girl's pussy juice. He forces the Asian girl to lick his cock clean then forces her to lick clean the creampie from the blonde girl's stretched out pussy with his cum oozing out of it. After the Asian girl obediently licks the still quivering blonde girl's pussy clean, Hyung-Dong forces the Asian girl's mouth open and has her stick out her tongue to make sure she swallowed every drop of his cum. He then pats both girls on the head and says, "Good girls," as the video ends.

The song was an overnight smash hit and become the first song ever to top the music charts in every country in the world. The previously unknown 18 year old K-Pop idol had become a household name around the world after his first hit song and music video. It was amazing to think that just a few months earlier Hyung-Dong was a little known music artist who had to make a living as a backup dancer for massively popular K-Pop boy bands like BTS and Exo. The experience watching amazingly talented groups who were popular all over the world gave Hyung-Dong valuable experience and knowledge of the inner workings of the K-Pop industry.

Although K-Pop boy groups like BTS put on a wholesome and clean-cut image for the general public, it was an open secret that at each major concert, the band's staff would be scanning the crowd to pick out the 100 most beautiful girls in the audience. After the show, the chosen girls would be led to a large hidden room backstage where the band would be awaiting them. The girls were usually hysterical to meet their favorite musicians and eager to led the handsome K-Pop hunks undress them. Once they got all the girls completely naked, the K-Pop group would let the girls undress them, and then a huge orgy of 7 hung and virile K-Pop studs and 100 eager and horny fangirls would last for hours. Since hugely popular groups like BTS regularly performed world tours in nearly every country in the world, Hyung-Dong would witness this take place with eager fangirls of all ethnicities and nationalities. Whether they were Asian girls, white girls, black girls, hispanic girls, or Middle Eastern girls, they were all screaming and moaning as they orgasmed again and again while having their tight pussies stretched out and pounded by the K-Pop idols' Giant Golden Korean Cocks.

Since the fanbases of these huge K-Pop groups seemed to all know about this ritual after every concert and always seemed to be happy and eager, he had an idea that he could make it big in the industry if he brought this ritual out in the open directly in his music videos. But as he pondered how he could handle that many girls at once, seeing as though he was a solo artist and not a group of 7, he wondered how he could make sex on a smaller scale just as erotic as the insane orgies he witnessed.

On the night of his 18th birthday, Hyung-Dong returned home to his parents' house after taking a flight back from a show he did in America. He brought back some coveted autographed BTS merchandise as a present to his parents. He ranged the doorbell and a few seconds later, his mother opened the door.

"Hyung-Dong-ah!" his mother lovingly embraced her son. "Ah" is a Korean suffix attached to the name of a person lower than oneself such as a child, a younger sibling, or a lower-ranking colleague. "How have you been? You've been a backup dancer for the entire BTS world tour. I've seen you in the background many times on TV broadcasts."

"I've been doing well. The choreography has been intense to perform over and over, but I've learned so much and feel like I'm on the verge of becoming a star," Hyung-Dong said as he handed his mother a bag of expensive BTS merchandise, "here, it's all autographed by them."

"Oh my, this is amazing! Thank you so much, Hyung-Dong-ah! I love it so much!" Hyung-Dong's mother said as she led Hyung-Dong inside.

Hyung-Dong's father got up from the coach and greeted his son, "Hello, Hyung-Dong-ah. I hear you've started to make a name for yourself as a backup dancer for the biggest group in the world."

"Yes, father, I have over a million followers on Instagram now. It's really amazing," Hyung-Dong said excitedly.

"That's great, son," his father said he picked up a large wrapped present from the table, "it's your 18th birthday today, so your mother and I got you a little something, but we need to show you something before you open it."

"Huh? What's that, father?"

"Well, at this stage in your career when you're trying to make it as a solo artist after you've just started to make a name for yourself, you have to be a bit provocative to make it in such a competitive industry. Since your mother and I have become fans of all the groups you've worked for, we know the post concert orgies that BTS has with hundreds of fangirls are the most talked topic on social media now, so since you're 18 now, I think it's time you know something about your mother and I's relationship," Hyung-Dong's father explained.

Hyung-Dong was puzzled. Were there secrets his parents kept from him?

"Hyung-Dong, you notice how your mother is dressed in the middle of a cold winter night?" his father said as he had his mother stand next to him.

Hyung-Dong looked at his mother. At 40 years old, she was still very attractive and fit. He noticed she was only wearing a tank top and short shorts and was barefoot. It was a contrast from the sharp suits and dress shoes he and his father were wearing, but he didn't think much of it before because she had always dressed this way around the house.

"Isn't this what mom always wore around the house? She's more comfortable in skimpy clothes and no shoes. Plus I can feel the heater turned on high," Hyung-Dong reasoned.

"No, it is because this is what I allow her to wear. I choose everything she's allowed to wear," his father explained.

"What? Isn't that disrespectful to mom? Mom, that's not true, right?" Hyung-Dong said shocked.

"Everything your father said is true, Hyung-Dong-ssi," his mother said as she kneeled down and bowed to her son. "Ssi" is a Korean honorific used as a suffix for one's superiors such as a wife to her husband or an employee to their boss.

"What? What do you mean, Mom? And you can't call me 'ssi.' That honorific is what you use for Dad."

"Hyung-Dong-ssi, I'm no longer allowed to call him by his first name when your father and I are alone. Isn't that right, Master?" his mother said as she bowed completely to the ground and kissed her husband's shoes.

"That's right, slave," his father said as he lifted his wife up to her feet.

Hyung-Dong was speechless at what he was seeing. His father then pointed at his mother's tank top and shorts. Without saying a word, his mother quicked pulled off her top and dropped her shorts revealing she was not wearing any undergarments. Hyung-Dong thought he was in some weird psychosexual dream and tried not to look at his naked mother.

Hyung-Dong's father then retrieved a gold collar from the next room, lifted up his wife's long hair, and placed it around her neck. Snapping it shut, he then took a small key out of his pants pocket and locked it. Then he retrieved a leash from the next room and attached it to her collar. Hyung-Dong's father pointed to the ground and immediately Hyung-Dong's mother dropped to her knees.

"This is how your mother is around the house when we're alone. Naked from head to toe except for her collar and chain," Hyung-Dong's father said as he noticed Hyung-Dong seemed to be in a state of shock and held his head to the side to avoid seeing his mother naked, "Hyung-Dong-ah!" his father shouted.

Hyung-Dong woke from his trance and inadvertently looked directly at his naked mother on her knees being led around on a leash by his father. His father wanted Hyung-Dong to get a good look at his mother's body and had her turn around to show her shapely butt with red marks all over it.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to Mom?" Hyung-Dong explained. "Are you abusing her?"

"No, Hyung-Dong-ssi. He does spank me when I fail to please him, but it's okay. I get off to it now," Hyung-Dong's mother explained while still on all fours on the ground and exposing her butt and tight clean-shaven pussy to her son.

Hyung-Dong's father had his wife rise to her feet and face Hyung-Dong. He then groped her nice sized breasts, "See here, son? Even at 40, your mother's body is just as sexy as ever because I force to do daily workouts to look good for me," he then grabbed her collar, "come closer so you can read this."

Reluctantly Hyung-Dong move close enough to read the engravings on his mother's golden collar. It read "Bae Yoon-Ja," which is his mother's name, and right below that read "Property of Bae Sung-Dong," his father's name.

"You understand now, son? Your mother is my slave, and I am her master. We both couldn't be happier about this arrangement and best of all, your mother was the one who suggested it. Isn't that right, slave?" Bae Sung-Dong said as he gave his wife a passionate tongue kiss.

"Yes, master," Bae Yoon-Ja said softly and sweetly.

"Master and slave? So you boss mom around and keep her naked on a leash all the time?" Bae Hyung-Dong asked shocked.

"Oh, that's not all, son. We also have a half-open relationship. I am free to have sex with any woman I desire, while she must be completely faithful to me," Bae Sung-Dong explained, "your mother is my cuckquean. You should tell him about your first cuckquean experience, my sweet slave girl."

"Oh, certainly, Master. Uh, let's see, it was when we were staying at Seoul Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in the world," Bae Yoon-Ja was recalling, "we were there because of a business trip Master was on for work. We were enjoying a wonderful dinner together at the hotel restaurant when Master spotted a gorgeous tall blonde white woman eating dinner alone. Master said to me, 'why don't you go back to our hotel room while I spend the night with her?' I felt incredibly hurt and jealous that he was going to have sex with another woman, but I was already his slave at that point and knew better than to argue. I watched as my dashingly handsome Master walked over to the blonde woman's table and introduced Himself while kissing her hand. He took a seat next to her and shared a few glasses of wine together before they left the restaurant holding hands. I even saw the blonde woman kiss my Master on the lips before they went out of view. As soon as I got back to our hotel room, I was so jealous and hurt yet also extremely turned on that I stripped naked and rubbed my clit so hard I orgasmed in seconds. When I fell asleep I had dreams of my Master fucking the blonde woman as she begged for His Giant Golden Korean Cock. The next morning when I woke up, my Master was already back in our hotel room. He said, 'I'm sure you want to know everything I did to her last night, right, slave girl?' I could only nod enthusiastically as He took out a rope from his bag and proceeded to tie me up. I was of course still completely naked, so He took off His shoes and socks and rubbed my clit with His toes as He told me about last night."

Bae Yoon-Ja's pussy was starting to get wet as she recalled the story her husband told her, "He said He was planning to just have vanilla sex with the tall beautiful blonde woman, but right before they were going to have sex, she told Him she was submissive. My Master then had her remove all her clothes and kneel in front of Him. He told her to take off his shoes and socks and worship His feet. The beautiful blonde woman obediently sucked His toes and licked the soles of His feet for several minutes before He picked her up and threw her down on the bed. He then got undressed and bent over and had her licked his asshole. After several minutes of rimjob, He then had her lick His armpits then pushed her head down and forced her to lick His balls before sucking His huge cock. He said she was shocked when He saw His full erect length of 20 inches. She couldn't even fit half of His huge cock in her mouth. He then turned her over and fucked her doggystyle. He said she was screaming so loud that He feared they would get a disturbance complaint from their neighbors even though He was putting barely half His cock inside her, so He put His hand over mouth. He then put His huge cock in Her asshole but it was so tight that He could hear her screams just from putting a third of His huge thick cock inside her, so He fucked her pussy until He was about to cum then turned her around and gave her a surprise facial. They both laughed at the unbelievable sex they just had and she remarked that that was the best sex she ever had. They took a shower together and then went to bed. I remember orgasming on my Master's toes five times when He told me that whole story while I was tied up naked on the bed."

"That's right, and after that you gave me an amazing blowjob. Although your pussy isn't nearly as tight as hers, you can deepthroat better than any woman I know," Bae Sung-Dong said, patting his wife on the head who returned a smile to him. "And maybe next time, we'll tell you about the times we dominated foreign couples. I always knew there were many personal ads on hookup sites posted by foreign women looking for a Korean man due to the popularity of Hallyu around the world, but it was later that I discovered many foreign couples visiting Korea wanted to be dominated by a Korean couple. So for the first time I made your mother play a dominant role towards those foreign couples. The first one we dominated was this white couple from America. The short pudgy white husband had his tiny dick locked up in a chastity cage while the white wife was a rather attractive redhead. Your mother forced her to eat her pussy while I fucked her from behind. After I came inside her red-haired pussy, I pissed in her mouth while your mother pissed in the white cuckold's mouth. Oh, and there was a black couple where the black wife licked my asshole while I made out with your mother while the black husband was on the floor behind his wife licking her asshole. And then there was a crazy hispanic couple where we had your mother sitting on the wife's face and forcing her to lick her pussy while I fucked her tight hispanic pussy. The husband who was sitting in the corner masturbating the whole time then licked my cum from his wife's pussy as soon as I finished. Good times."

HallyuGGC
HallyuGGC
22 Followers
12