The Newest K-Pop Star is a Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's insane. I didn't know you guys were like that," Hyung-Dong said shocked with his mouth hanging open.

"Don't you see, son? We're showing you and telling you all this to help you with your career," Bae Sung-Dong said as he then got up and grabbed the present He left on the table and handed it to Hyung-Dong, "go ahead and open it."

Hyung-Dong unwrapped the present and opened it. Inside were two golden collars and a photograph. He quickly realized the photograph was an ultrasound. "Was this me?" Hyung-Dong asked as he picked up the photograph.

Bae Sung-Dong motioned Bae Yoon-Ja over to son to explain it. "Yes, Hyung-Dong-ssi. That was you. And look here. That's your penis at conception. It was the biggest part of your body. It was so big it shocked all the doctors and nurses. They had to double check it, and I had to explain how well endowed my Master is."

"Wow, you never told me this before," Hyung-Dong said.

"How big is your penis, Hyung-Dong-ssi," Bae Yoon-Ja said as she eyed her son's bulging crotch.

"What? Why are you asking me that?" Hyung-Dong asked feeling awkward.

"Please tell me. Is it bigger than my Master's? Bigger than 20 inches?"

"It's 24 inches," Hyung-Dong answered.

"Amazing! I really do have great genetics too, Master. Hyung-Dong-ssi must be the most alpha man in the world destined for stardom!" Bae Yoon-Ja said as she hugged her husband.

"Of course, darling," Bae Sung-Dong said breaking roleplay character for a moment in a proud moment, "that's why I married you."

Bae Sung-Dong kissed his naked leashed wife passionately then turned to his son, "Read the engravings on the collars."

Hyung-Dong looked at the gold collars. One said "Korean Owned" with taeguk symbols as the O's and the other said "Property of Bae Hyung-Dong."

"The one that says 'Korean Owned' is the collar I put on all the foreign women I dominate. I use the personalized own when dominating a Korean woman because any Korean woman worth your time and attention is already owned exclusively by Korean men," Bae Sung-Dong explained.

"Oh, that's why Mom's collar has your name on it," Hyung-Dong realized.

"So I hear you've been dating two girls lately," Bae Sung-Dong said.

"Oh, my girlfriend is Sofia. She's a beautiful bubbly blonde German girl. There's a Korean girl I sometimes mess around with named Min-Young," Hyung-Dong explained.

"Oh, that's perfect, son! In your breakthrough music video, you're going to dominate both of them! Do you have a song written already?" Bae Sung-Dong asked his son.

"Yeah, I have one called 'Beg for It,' but didn't know what to do for the music video. Thanks so much, Dad, that's a great idea!" Hyung-Dong said excitedly, "I'm going to call Sofia and Min-Young first thing in the morning."

"That's great, son. You're well on your way to topping the charts around the world," Bae Sung-Dong said.

"I think I should finish up the beat for the song right away, so I can be ready to shoot the video next month when they both turn 18, so I should get going. Thanks for the birthday present. Oh, and Dad, please be nice to Mom. Maybe take her to a nice K-Pop festival or a Korean trot concert she enjoys," Hyung-Dong said as he hugged his father and kissed his mother.

"Oh, don't worry about me, Hyung-Dong-ssi. I'm His loyal slave because He treats me so well. He said He's even going to finally let me orgasm after 4 days. Isn't that right, Master?" Bae Yoon-Ja asked.

"Well, we'll see how well you worship my feet," Bae Sung-Dong said with a grin.

Hyung-Dong shook his head with an exhausted but amused sigh and waved his parents goodbye as he left.

After the international success of Hyung-Dong's breakout hit, "Beg for It," Hyung-Dong was now among the world's top stars as he sat next to the stunning Emma Lindholm at their world premiere press conference of the much anticipated collaboration music video "Be My Owner."

"So without further to do, everyone, here is the world premiere of our collaboration 'Be My Owner'!" Emma announced to a cheering crowd of tens of thousands passionate fans.

The big screen behind them began to play their new music video. The opening shot has Hyung-Dong standing in a luxury suite dressed in a sharp dark blue suit with golden dragons on each lapel. He's holding 10 leashes - 5 in each hand as 10 beautiful naked collared women crawling on all fours follow him. There is so much diversity among the women with 3 of them being Asian, 1 being a blonde, 1 being a brunette, 1 being a redhead, 1 being a latina, 1 being black, 1 being middle eastern, and 1 being a beautiful mixed race product of breeding between a Korean man and a white woman.

As Hyung-Dong leads the 10 beautiful naked women to the bedroom he drops their leashes, and the camera pans to Emma Lindholm, looking beautiful as always with her long flowing platinum blonde locks and piercing sky blues and dressed in a sexy red dress with matching red high heels and skin-tone colored stockings. She sits down on the bed and removes her heels as she sings the opening lines with a seductive voice, "Be my owner. You're my slave. I live for your pleasure. Even if your pleasure is my pain."

Emma then sensually slides off her stockings to reveal her beautiful bare feet. The camera briefly zooms in on her toes to show her toenails have the South Korean flag painted on them. She then stands back up to pull her dress over her head to reveal her lacy gold bra and panties. She sings the next lines, "Your Giant Golden Korean Cock, it's gonna put me in a state of shock, my tight white pussy getting stretched, my tight white asshole getting wrecked." Emma then unclasps her bra. It falls to the floor to reveal her perfectly round shaped natural DD breasts and beautiful pink nipples. She then sits back down to slide her panties off and throws them across the room and then leans back and opens her legs to present her completely hairless perfect tight pink pussy. As she spreads her pussy lips, the camera zooms and reveals she has a hymen. Having just turned 18 during filming, she was about to lose her virginity to Hyung-Dong on film.

The camera pans back to Hyung-Dong. The 10 girls behind him are furiously rubbing their clits and a few are squirting. Hyung-Dong signals for Emma to get off the bed and sits down on it and has Emma kneel in front of him. He points to his shoes and commands Emma to kiss his shoes. This shot of a completely naked and barefoot beautiful Emma kneeling in front of Hyung-Dong dressed in a sharp suit and kissing his shoes will be used as the promotional poster for "Be My Owner."

He then signals for her to take off his shiny dress shoes. Then he has her take off his blue dress socks slowly with her feet as he sings his verse, "I'm gonna teach you to behave. It's your honor to be my slave. Today you worship a superstar. Girl, you don't know how lucky you are."

After Emma gently removed his socks with her teeth to reveal his big manly Korean male feet, he has her worship it. She leans down to the ground and kisses the tops of his feet and then delicately takes them in her mouth, sucking each of his toes and then licking the soles of his feet.

Hyung-Dong then has Emma stand up and tells her to open her mouth. He spits in her mouth and tells her to swallow it. He then stands up and starts to undress as he has Emma kneel down in front of him again and kiss the tops of his feet. He removes his suit jacket, then his gold tie and then unbuttons his white dress shirt and removes it to reveal his incredibly ripped muscular physique. He the unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants as he has Emma stand up and lick his armpits as he drops his pants and then removes his golden boxers. He then sits down on the bed backwards and lifts his ass up a little and commands Emma to kneel and lick his asshole. Emma thoroughly licks his asshole, taint, and balls. He then stands up and shows off his now fully erect 24 inch Giant Golden Korean Cock to the camera. An audible gasp can be heard by the audience watching. He has a still kneeling Emma open her mouth and inserts his enormous dragon in her mouth. Even with barely a third of it in her mouth, he can feel the back of her throat. He gently facefucks her as she gags from his magnificent length and girth.

Hyung-Dong then has Emma lie down on the bed. He spreads her legs and gets on top of her. This is going to be the highlight of the video. He looks her in the eyes for moment and tells her to open her mouth again. This time he passionately tongue kisses her. After a minute of making out, he then turns his attention back to her virgin pussy. He places his huge cock right in front of her pussy and looks at her one last time. She nods, and he pushes him his rock hard enormous cock, breaking her hymen as blood covers his cock. Emma screams in pain as Hyung-Dong fucks her roughly all the way to her cervix. He begins to slow down his pumps, careful not to break her pussy on her first sexual experience. Finally, the pain subsides and Emma begins to feel pleasure. Emma begins to moan as Hyung-Dong then picks her up and stands on the bed. He starts spanking Emma's ass hard enough to turn her ass cheeks red as Emma gasps and shrieks at each slap. Hyung-Dong begins to pick up the pace again, although he can only fit less than half of his enormous cock in her tight pussy. Emma begins to moan loudly in pleasure as she lets out a squirting orgasm.

Hyung-Dong puts Emma down on the bed as she starts breathing heavily, clearly exhausted by the thorough fucking, but he decides they're not done start. He spreads her legs again and this time sticks his huge cock covered in Emma's virgin blood and pussy juice in her tight virgin asshole. Emma immediately screams out in pain again as she feels the gigantic golden cock in her asshole. Because of the enormous girth, even just a few inches in her ass is almost too much for her, so Hyung-Dong gently eases in a few more inches before pounding her ass. Emma's screams don't stop, and Hyung-Dong decides she has had enough anal for now, content with the fact he just took her oral, vaginal, and anal virginity all in one fuck. He sticks his cock back in her pussy and pounds her cervix with long hard strokes as he roughly gropes her perfect breasts and pinches her nipples. Emma's screams of pain turn to moans of pleasure again as she has another squirting orgasm. As Hyung-Dong senses he's close to finally climaxing after 4 hours of fucking Emma in every possible way, he asks her if she wants his load in her pussy or on her face. Emma asks him to cum on her face, and he tells her to keep her mouth open and her eyes shut. Hyung-Dong then pulls out of her pussy at the last moment and unleashes a huge load in her mouth and everywhere on her face and hair.

Hyung-Dong tells Emma to swallow the cum in her mouth and grabs a towel to wipe off the cum on her face. After Emma opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to show she swallowed it all, Hyung-Dong kisses her passionately as the music video ends.

The crowd immediately erupts in a thunderous applause. Many of the fangirls in attention are dripping fluids from their soaking wet pussies. Emma has a bright proud smile on her face as she turns to kiss Hyung-Dong who was discretely groping Emma's pussy with his hand inside her panties behind the desk the whole time.

"I think you've got another worldwide hit, Master," Emma whispers into Hyung-Dong's ear.

12