The Newest Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
The new neighbors are evolving. More daring.
4.5k words
4.67
10.2k
15

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had immensely enjoyed watching Kate masturbate while topless, in the dark, hidden in my trees, and being a secret between us. She did not know it, but I had seen her the whole time.

Today, I made it well know I had some nice cars. I drove them out while the girls were leaving for college and drove my truck out while they had returned. Both Marin and Kate commented after waving me down on the side of the road. I complained on how dirty the truck was and told them my "at home car wash" service was no longer available.

How sad. But the seed was planted.

I also hired a fence repair company. While the foreman was there, I asked that he make a big deal about the large steel fence, I wanted him to move it around, drop it, and make a fuss like there was some equipment trouble. He understood as soon as Marin and Kate came out.

While they were there, I asked for a new hidden gate to be installed in place of the normal fence. The gate would be locked with a key and keypad. Hidden from the view behind the bushes no one would know it was there.

An easy fix the foreman commented.

Marin and Kate did not pay our conversation any mind. Or so it seemed.

The foreman's equipment malfunctioned, and the fence was left where it was. He winked at me and apologized. It would have to lay there for some time until they could return. I thanked him. Tipped him $100 in front of Marin and Kate and he left.

Marin and Kate were surprised. They asked why I was not upset, the work was not finished, and it looked like more of a mess now than before. I told them 'Accidents happen. It is not his fault. He is doing his best. I tipped him because most people do not get paid well. I have the money. I am willing to pay for work. Especially good work.'

As Marin and Kate went inside, Lisa came out with another basket of pastries, a very small tube top, and the same short cut off jean shorts. Her smile was bright, radiant, and honest. We walked up my driveway and past my open garage. She whistled loudly as she admired the small collection. 'All so dusty. I rarely drive. My at home car wash service is no longer available. A real pain. But I will figure something out.' I told her casually.

Back inside the kitchen I placed the basket alongside the previous one. Wine poured and Lisa walked back to the same lounge chair as the previous day. She made no attempt to hide her intentions, she lay in the sun, eyes closed, and hand out ready for a glass. I handed her a full glass of wine. This bottle was twice as strong as the last one.

I did not wait either. I added a helping of suntan lotion to her long legs, and she did not object this time. She leaned forward as I added lotion to her back, arms, and neck. I intentionally bumped her tub top with my hands as I coated her neck, shoulders, and upper chest.

She never glared, she never twitched, and she kept chatting calmly about her daily activities. I too talked about my daily life. Nothing personal, nothing selfish, and nothing obviously self-centered. By the end of bottle number 2 Lisa was asleep.

I took several pictures as she lay in the sun. Her beautiful tan legs, tan shoulders, and tan stomach. Her sunglasses hid her eyes, but she snored gently. 2 hours later she woke up. Not realizing she had even slept for a minute she continued to talk. Her phone buzzed and she had to go home. 3 pm again. She must have set a timer on her phone.

She was still able to walk. Slowly she ambled home. For a woman of her size, she was not much of a drinker. I wonder if her daughters were the same.

Lisa made it home and I went to the garage to watch my cameras. Marin and Kate were studying, Betsy was naked in her room walking around with a book in her hand and Liz was dancing in her room to pop music. After Russ got home, he and Lisa continued to argue about work, money, and the repair bill.

Lisa did not mention being at my house for several hours. But she did say she had brought me a basket of pastries. "He never mentioned being owed anything. He is very sweet. Just stop worrying." She told Russ.

Russ however was not swayed. "Honey. There is always a cost. Someone will have to start paying. 35k does not just go away all by itself." He angrily told Lisa as dinner was nearly done with their daughters walking into the kitchen.

Dinner and the night went slowly. Time had crawled by as I waited for Kate to come over at 11pm. But, sure enough she got ready. Right on time. Her dark black sweatshirt pulled over her head as she snuck out of the house.

The foreman had moved the fence around a bit. It was now harder for her to crawl or climb inside. I watched her on camera as she did her best to get inside quietly. Kate had a routine. Same time, same route, and then she stood at the same spot. I waited for an hour until she was good and frustrated. This time I walked into my kitchen and out onto my back patio. She was only 10 yards away. Hidden in the bushes.

I made a big show of stumbling around, dropping a croissant, and opening a beer. I laid down in a lounger at midnight, spilled my drink, and ate my croissant. My phone was in my hand but not on. It was password protected so I did not worry she would see herself. I laid down and began to snore. After 10 minutes I heard rustling. Kate was moving. Slowly her steps got closer, I snored, I did not move, and I waited.

The soft footfalls of Kate approached until her ragged horny breathing was next to me. 30 minutes later she moaned softly and left. I waited another hour before I woke up, stumbled inside, and watched the footage. Kate had left the property, but she was risking it all tonight. After I had fake "passed out" Kate had taken off all her clothes. Naked, her huge tits jutting out, and her athletic pale body walked from the trees and stood next to me 5 feet or so away.

She massaged her tits, she rubbed her clit, and orgasmed while watching me sleep. Or so she thought. After her orgasm she walked back to her hidden spot, dressed, and snuck back out the same route she used every time.

Back inside I went to sleep. 6 am to watch Marin get ready for her day to come.

And sure enough, Marin was up at her alarm. Dressing for a run I wanted to meet her outside. I beat her to the road by mere seconds. "A happy coincidence" as she smiled at me and asked that we run together. Marin glided while she ran. No real difficulty, no strain, no huffing and puffing and gasping for air.

I did my best to stay composed. After 30 minutes of jogging, we returned to the driveways of our homes. Marin complimented me for "doing well" but told me I needed to keep "it up" as she knew I was out of shape but was very nice to me about trying. Her tiny running outfit definitely kept my attention. If she was shy about her attire, then she did not show it. She had the same long tan legs as her mother.

We stretched and chatted. I told her I had started a new exercise routine as I needed to get back in shape. Marin was happy, she added "Anything I can do. Just ask. I enjoyed having a running buddy." She said while smiling. I felt she was being honest and not just nice.

I walked up my driveway, inside my house, and drank some protein drinks. My legs would be sore for a while.

I watched Marin undress in her bedroom, window shades wide open, cover herself with a towel and right to the bathroom. My cameras are still trained on the shower. She took her time as usual, shaving, soaping, and drying off. Her ass pointed right at me as she bent over. Lovely.

The girls left for college and their part time jobs at 8am as usual. Russ was already gone for work. He leaves at 5:30am. But unlike most days Lisa walked up to my intercom at 8:01am. No basket of pastries in her hand, tiny tank top, and cut off jean shorts.

Surprised at her early attendance, I was still in my own morning clothes. Robe and boxers. After I buzzed her in, I met her in the driveway. Cars, trucks, and dirty appearance still on her mind as we chatted. But unlike the other days she walked inside my house. No invite, no gift, just her long tan legs.

In the kitchen I was making breakfast. Lisa took over for me. Eggs, bacon, and some toast. Seated at the kitchen island she was making a fuss about helping me. I made the off-hand comment of needing a cook and a maid. I actually had a maid who came twice a week already and I was very happy with. But Lisa did not need to know that.

Lisa did not mention anything but kept cooking. A fried egg, avocado, and cheese melt was cooked and placed in Tupperware. "For lunch" she said. It looked delicious. Maybe on a bagel. Lisa then emptied the trash, cleaned all the dishes, and I went outside to the patio.

A few minutes later she joined me. Coffee in hand as she crawled into her lounger, which she had used each day. The sun had come up, but it was still quite cold. She shivered and I laughed at her. "Getting used to the California winter? Body changing from the Great White North?"

"Maybe. Could I use your pool?" she asked.

'Be my guest. I am the owner and lifeguard. Can you swim?' I asked.

Yes. She could swim. Lisa walked to the edge of my pool, unbuttoned her jean shorts, slid them down her legs, and her bikini clad ass was in full view. Bent over she reminded me of a lot of Marin. Not older Marin but they looked identical in legs and ass. I know I was staring because Lisa looked back and me, giggled, and stated "Oh. The lifeguard is staring. How cute."

She dove, headfirst into the water, and swam gracefully. She must have swum in high school or dove competitively. Lisa did a few laps and approached the side of the pool. Her hair wet, slicked back, and laughing. I must have looked stunned.

"High school, college, and anytime I had to spare in between kids. I swam at our local community pool. Great for the back and legs." She claimed.

'Oh, I noticed. You look beautiful.' I stammered while trying to drink my coffee.

Lisa spent an hour in the pool, lap after lap, flip turn, treading water, and disappearing under for much longer than I could. She finally came to the exit, squeezed the water from her hair, and climbed out. Her tank top was entirely see-through as I took several pictures. Not being a creep, she saw me, and she smiled. She assumed playful poses, she turned to show her legs, her butt, and smiled at me.

"No towel?" she asked.

'Uh. Well, I always just go in the sauna after the pool.' I spoke. I walked over to the sauna, flipped a switch, and 120 degrees in seconds, steam blowing, and instantly activated.

Lisa stated she had never been in a sauna before. Still in my robe I was a bit overdressed. I showed her how to use the steam function, set the time for 10 minutes, 'no more', and told her it was good for her skin.

Lisa nodded and I turned to walk out. She grabbed my arm and asked, "you aren't leaving, are you?"

'I'm a bit over dressed for the sauna' I advised. Tugging at my large white robe.

"Take it off. You are the owner you know." She looked at me smiling.

I shrugged off the robe, hung it up outside, and walked in. I was wearing only a small pair of blue boxers as I sat down on the wooden bench next to her. I was very used to saunas, heat, and steam. Lisa was not. She was sitting up, drenched in sweat, and only 1 minute had gone by.

At 5 minutes I told her to exit, jump in the pool, and return. She did so quickly and came back smiling. "So cold. It wasn't that cold before!" she claimed.

'It's the heat. 120 degrees, your body will get used to it and the heated pool will seem cold. For a while anyways.' I explained.

Her nipples were erect, poking through the soaked white tank top shirt.

10 minutes were up, the sauna shut off, and Lisa grabbed my hand. Pulling me outside we jumped into the pool together. Laughing and gasping for air we swam to the surface. Lisa went to the hot tub as I swam a lap or two as best as I could.

I climbed out, walked around the pool slowly, and climbed in the hot tub. I knew my cotton boxers had clung to me. It was no mystery. Lisa was already in the hot tub, her eyes focused on my cock, and I sat down slowly.

'Now who's staring? Lisa?' I started laughing.

Lisa had been caught, she turned red, and looked away. I climbed out, grabbed two bottles of wine from the kitchen and returned to the hot tub. Lisa took the wine slowly, she was very shy, and sipping slowly.

I apologized if I made her uncomfortable and she stated, "No. No. It was my fault."

A couple hours had gone by, the sun was warming the area, and we both climbed out. Lisa's legs were weak, she stumbled to the lounger and laid face down. Her glass of wine empty. She drank nearly 2 bottles alone. I made sure to keep pouring as she drank. Being a good host.

I walked over, poured suntan lotion on her back, and rubbed slowly. Her tank top was much larger than the tub top she had on the previous day. I nudged it, pulled it slowly, and made it seem like an annoyance. I moved her legs and covered them easily. But still taking my time to massage the lotion in. Her legs were athletic, firm, but still had some softness to them.

Lisa moaned a bit while I massaged her calves with lotion. I looked at her to find her nearly asleep. The warm sun, wine, and comfortable lounger had done its work.

Now at lunch time I went inside to the kitchen, ate the food she had prepared, and pondered my next plan.

I picked up the phone, called my camera guy, and explained my idea of a fake conversation. He laughed and advised him he would go along with it.

2 hours later he called me back. Sitting outside, eating some veggies, and Lisa woke up. I talked with my guy for 5 minutes, I made a big show about not wanting to go, but needing to go, and leaving tomorrow at 8am.

The best acting, I had ever done. Up to that point anyways. I hung up, annoyed, and perturbed. Lisa asked about the conversation. I explained an investment issue in Arizona, I will be leaving for two days. 'Terrible timing. I am sorry you were here to see me get upset' I explained. Lisa was cool and nice. She asked if she could still use the pool while I was gone.

'Please. Be my guest. You need not ever ask. I will leave the pool house, sauna, and storage areas unlocked while I am gone. The pool heater, hot tub, and all things are on timers.' I said in the friendliest tone I could muster.

Lisa lifted her head slightly, smiled, and placed her head back down on the lounger. I stuffed a carrot in her mouth, and she chewed slowly. I placed a bowl of fruit and veggies next to her head and she munched away happily.

I went inside, packed a bag, and a bunch of food. While Lisa was distracted, I outfitted the garage with all the things I would need for two days. Once satisfied I returned to find Lisa still lying face down in the lounger. But no tank top now.

It was lying on my lounger, wet, and dripping. Topless Lisa, face down, dark tan lines, and her long hair pulled back.

At my approach Lisa raised a bottle of lotion and asked, "Can you do my back please?" Her tone was just as friendly as mine.

'My pleasure. I would prefer to do your front. But this will suffice.' I stated casually.

Lisa giggled, happily not offended, and she smiled while I massaged her back with lotion. I returned to my lounger, picked up her wet tank top and rung the water out. The label read "forever 21." I recognized it as a brand for teenagers and young adults.

'This isn't yours, is it?' I asked.

Lisa stated, "no. Marin's. They get all the nice clothes. We spend so much money. I steal them from time to time. I could never wear Kate's stuff. Her tits are huge. I'm sure you've noticed."

'I have. I am a guy. You too have noticed.' I replied smiling.

Lisa's red face returned. I hung the tank top on the back of another lounger. In the sun it would dry quickly. I told Lisa the gate code and code for my security system. It would disarm the grounds, the pool, and the pool house. But not the garage or main house. They would remain locked.

"Don't trust me yet?" she asked coyly while she batted her eyelashes at me.

'Only as far as I can throw you' I replied smiling.

Lisa's cell phone rang. Lisa asked, "My top please?"

'Of course.' I handed it to her, still a little damp, she sat up, faced away, and pulled it on. She shivered, pulled on her shorts, and stood up. Legs no longer wobbly she walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek, and stated "Your pool is in good hands. Mine." As she walked through the house and out the front door.

2 hours later her children returned home from work and school. Russ was home as well. Lisa never told Russ about me leaving for 2 days, about her day at the pool, and it was our little secret I guessed. Dinner was made, eaten, and the family went about their normal activities. But Marin was dressed in shorts and a sports bra.

Another run? She had never run in the afternoon previously.

No, she walked up to my gate, hit the intercom buzzer, and waited. I ran back to the house and answered. Not wanting her to know I knew it was her. She asked to speak with me, and I let her in.

Marin had a business proposal. She would clean my house and wash my cars. As often as I wanted. $25 dollars an hour. She owed me a debt and she had no intention of not repaying me. I did my best to wave off the debt, it was an accident, and she did not need to pay me in this manner.

Marin was focused, set in her mind, and would not take no for an answer.

After some negotiations I explained I needed more than just cleaning done. Sometimes my cars would need to be driven to the shop for maintenance or repairs, and other employees would need to be supervised. I had grounds keepers and other men working on my estate often.

Marin understood and was steadfast. I finally agreed. I walked her through my house. She had not yet seen it. It took some time while I talked about every detail. Each room to be cleaned, organized, and 'put right.'

I was not OCD, but the house was very clean, organized, and not in any real disarray. To my surprise Marin liked the cinema and gym most of all. I showed her how each room worked. How to play movies in the cinema, watch television, or play video games. She mentioned "I never watch tv or play games. Only my dad watches sports. I've always been too busy."

I showed her the gym, how to play music, and where the cleaning supplies were. Not that the room needed it. The maids had been there the day before and I rarely used the gym at all. I provided Marin with the gate code, house code, and security code. I gave her a key to the house. But it did not work for the upstairs garage. I did not tell her, but I wondered if she would try.

I explained it was perfect timing as I was going away on business and would be back in two days. A delivery of groceries was coming tomorrow morning at 7am and I did not want to cancel or miss it. Marin assured me she would take care of it. We exchanged phone numbers and she left.

All business. To the point. But still very nice, pleasant, and beautiful.

10pm. Oh shit. I nearly forgot about Kate.

I went up to the garage and watched. Marin returned home, stripped her tiny shorts and sports bra off and got ready for bed. Kate and Marin talked for a bit. Marin explained "Men are more likely to say yes if you are dressed sexy or revealing."

Sneaky girl I thought. Marin talked about working off the debt and Kate was upset. She too felt like it was her fault and wished she had been included in the discussion. Marin told Kate she would ask me about including her the next time she saw me.

Kate when to her room, dressed in a black sweatshirt, and turned off her lights. All the other lights in the house went dark. An hour later I saw Kate sneaking out. Right on schedule. She snuck around the house and back to her position in the trees.

I went to the house, I turned on the security lights, and illuminated the sides of the house. She was stuck. Her position was dark, her spot still hidden, but she could not leave without being seen. I went to the kitchen, I ate some snacks, and grabbed a beer.

12