The Newest Neighbors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked outside, removed my robe, pulled down my boxers, and climbed into my hot tub naked. I knew Kate was less than 20 feet away. Watching me. I made sure to take my time, complain about the hot water, and walk to the thermostat naked. Upon my return I took my time. Sitting on the edge naked. My feet are getting used to the water. And finally sitting down.

A very slow hour went by. I made a big show about forgetting the time, I picked up my beer can, flung my robe over my shoulder and went inside. Still naked and showing off for Kate. After 30 minutes I turned off the lights and went up to my bedroom. I watched Kate on my phone. She had been hidden in the trees the whole time watching me. Two orgasms and she was smiling happily. She snuck up to my patio for the first time, and quite daringly picked up the boxers I had placed on the chair. She snuck back into the trees.

I had a souvenir and so did she. Her bra for my boxers.

I went to bed and woke up at 5:30am. I decided to run with Marin again if she was there. Her schedule never varied. She came outside, ran up to me, and we talked while warming up. "40 minutes today? Can you do that much?" she asked.

'I will do my best.' I responded happily.

The run was slow, I was weighing her down, but she did not seem to mind. She smiled, talked, and jogged at my pace. I was not struggling as much but it was not easy either. We jogged back to our driveways as she checked her pulse and stretched. I would never get used to her tiny sports bra and shorts.

Marin explained that my house was in good hands.

I had regained my breath and walked up to her. I hooked my fingers under her sports bra, I pulled her in close, and she looked surprised. I smiled as friendly as I could and stated 'I trust you will. Please don't let me down.'

I had not groped her, I had not pulled her top away exposing anything, but I wanted her attention. I definitely got it and she laughed, "oh so serious". She remained in her position. Her face inches from mine as she saluted and stated, "Yes sir." While smiling.

'brat' I stated under my breath, and I walked away. Up my driveway and into the house. An hour later a black SUV with tinted windows arrived. I allowed the vehicle to drive up, I made some stupid apologies, and tipped the driver $200. I had meant to cancel the ride, but I had forgotten. He was not upset and left.

I texted Marin that I had I left and told her I would be back in two days. In reality I was upstairs above my garage. The mother-in-law's apartment is outfitted with food, drinks, and clothes. My security cameras, computers, and fun at my fingertips.

The girls left for school and work. 1 minute later Lisa was walking up the driveway, through the gate, and up to the pool. She checked the doors to the house. Locked. But I left 4 bottles of wine outside for her in the outdoor kitchen with a note that stated, "enjoy and don't drown". She opened them, poured them, and laid on the sun lounger.

Lisa made herself at home while I watched on camera.

The best part was that she was alone, and at ease. Lisa pulled off her tank top and shorts. Topless and in only a small pair of bikini bottoms her tits were on full display. Damn near Marin's twin. C-cup, brown areolas, brown firm nipples, and dark tan lines. Her tits had never seen the sun before as I zoomed in.

12