The Newest Neighbors Pt. 05

Story Info
Mitch, 3 daughters, and the mother are heating up.
4.1k words
4.73
15k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Marin opened the boxes, she only sighed and stated, "Really? Is this the full extent of your imagination? This?"

I laughed and asked if she would wear it. It was not an order, she was not required to wear it, and if she would wear it then it was only to be worn here, inside my house.

Marin asked, "How short is it? Is it see-through?"

'Only one way to tell. Try it on if you please.' I asked firmly.

Marin spent 5 minutes in the bathroom getting everything ready.

When she stepped out, I nearly blew a load of semen in my pants. A short, black and white naughty French maid outfit. Very short. Very low cut with garter belts, nylons, and frilly lace choker and tiara. Best of all was the authentic looking feather duster.

I asked Marin if I could take pictures and she smiled, stated "if you must." And posed for me. Leaning over, squishing her tits together, smiling, bending over and showing her butt and teasing herself with the duster as she leaned on the wall.

I did not realize but the dress was very short. Even standing up I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks and a hint of her pussy lips. The smallest black see-through G-string in existence barely covered her pussy. I was truly amazed she would wear it, try it on, or even let me photograph her in it.

I rushed over to her and showed her my phone. The pictures were incredible. She was truly a gifted model. Marin giggled, enjoyed the pictures, and walked away to the kitchen while stating in the best French accent "Follow me monsieur".

She must have been intentionally wiggling her hips. The dress swayed back and forth a lot. She must be Hawaiian for her hips to move that much.

In the kitchen she cooked me some dinner, prepared some fruit, and popped some popcorn. We went up to the cinema to watch a movie. She was required to watch a movie with me since she had used the gym. I sat in the best spot. Center stage, in the large soft reclining chairs, and food all around me. I usually eat junk candy and soda. But tonight was healthy food. Not that I minded. Marin was with me.

'Scary? Adventure? Sci-Fi? Classic? Comedy? And last but not least. Romantic? What kind of movies do you like?' I asked.

Marin shrugged and stated, "Not sure. I don't really have much time. Show me your favorite."

'Ugh. There are so many classics and not to mention crazy long adventure movies or series.' I stated exasperated.

'Fine. Alien.' I finally decided.

Marin had sat next to me. Her maid outfit had bunched up. Her feet are in my lap. Her legs and knees on the arm of my chair. She watched, mesmerized, not a word, not a question. She jumped at the right parts, laughed at the right parts, and cried at the right parts.

In the end she asked if we could watch it again.

'It's getting late. Or do you want to sleep over?' I asked. Hoping.

"You are right. Can I change into my normal clothes?" She asked. Not a hint of upset tone in her voice.

'I only bought it as a gag. You tried it on. That was the whole extent of the uniform. You are not required to ever wear it again.' I stated, but also hoped.

"If you buy me clothes. I will wear them. If you buy me more of these outfits. I will wear them. Is this a Halloween costume?" she asked.

'Kinda. Its from a sexy women's novelty website. It has lingerie, toys, costumes, clothes, dancing rave type clothes, and all kinds of other stuff.' As I showed her the website on my phone.

"Ooh. Crazy. What is that silver thing?" She asked.

'Uh. That. Well. It's a butt plug.' I told her. Nervously.

"Why would anyone want to plug their butt?" she asked honestly.

'Well, some people like the feeling of touching their anus, to penetrate them slightly, or a lot. Wearing it can stretch the muscles a small amount, give you pleasure, and prepare you for something larger.' I said while showing her a set of 5 plugs.

"Wow. Butt stuff. I have heard men talk about it. Didn't think it was real. Have you done anal?" She asked.

I nearly spewed my drink out of my mouth. She was rather forward. 'Yes. Two girlfriends ago. I was with a woman for 2 years. For fun she asked if we could try it. We did a little this and that, but she did not like my dick in her ass. She complained it was too much.' I explained.

This was the first real conversation I could remember having with Marin. Too bad it was about my sex life.

'What about you?' I asked as normally as I could.

"Oh no. My parents are really restrictive and controlling. We were raised in a very conservative church too. I've only ever held hands, kissed a boy on the mouth, and seen a penis or two. I better get going." She stated while getting up. I wasn't sure if I made her uncomfortable or annoyed with me.

Her warm feet left my lap, her long tan legs swung over the arm of the chair, and onto the ground. A quick upskirt peek at her pussy in the tiny G-string. Still in her maid outfit she walked to the entryway bathroom, changed her clothes, and came out in her work out set. She handed me the maid's outfit with a smile. "Buy me more if you like them. My parents would be upset if they saw any of these. Can we keep them here?" she asked.

'Sure. I have 10 bedrooms and walk in closets.' I explained.

Marin left, walking with a bounce in her step, and a smile on her face. Conservative family? Her married mother was topless sunbathing at my pool. I massaged her near naked body with my hands, I massaged her tits with lotion and her ass with lotion. She then covered me in the same lotion and stroked my cock. She then kissed me on the lips. Conservative my ass.

I hung the maid outfit in the nearest bedroom closet and ran to the garage. It was dinner time, and she ate with her family before returning to her room. Betsy entered her room, stripped off her clothes, and went back to reading her book naked. Kate milled around, organizing clothes, and trying on new items. Liz was dancing with her headphones on.

I heard arguing on one of the microphones. It must have been Lisa and Russ. It was difficult because I often had two sounds going on at the same time. Isolating them was difficult. I heard "No. You have been bad. You know you have. You need to change your attitude. Then you might get some." It was Lisa's voice. Russ must have been in some sort of trouble.

"Please. You have been wearing such tiny things lately. I'm so hard." Russ stated.

"No. Change your attitude and we shall see. I will watch you do it if that helps." I heard Lisa say stubbornly.

"Fine. But I won't eat it." Russ stated with an attitude.

"The fuck you won't. If you won't eat it, then you are not allowed to spurt it." Lisa said. Her foot firmly planted, ending the argument.

Then all I heard was grunting, laughing, and spanking sounds. It was difficult to determine which sound was coming from where with Liz dancing and her music playing. Several minutes went by.

"Oh. I'm close. Help me." I heard Russ beg.

"On your back, pull your legs up, aim it at your mouth. You need to work on your flexibility." I heard Lisa suggest.

More groaning and some slurping sounds.

"There. Aren't you happy? Eat your own load for me pussy boy. You know you like it." Lisa stated playfully.

"Yes mommy. I eat my cum for you. Thank you." I heard Russ say in a playful childlike voice.

What the fuck just happened? My head was exploding. Lisa was dominant. Russ played baby fetish. He always seemed so mean. So angry. So grumpy. This was shocking.

I saw Kate dressed in all black tonight. A new pair of black yoga pants matched her black shirt. Her lights went off and the rest of the girls' lights went out soon as well.

11pm. Kate crossed the road. Through the broken fence and into the trees. At her favorite spot she stopped. Surveying the area from the dark.

Midnight. Betsy reappeared. Naked she left her house. Not even shoes. She was not scared. She did not run or hide, she walked on the paths, in the light, and around my house to my hot tub. She slid in and enjoyed the water. I wondered if Marin had told them I left for a couple days. Or that I had returned.

I went to the house, turned on the kitchen lights, and grabbed some food. Betsy remained in the hot tub. Not afraid. Naked and relaxing with her arms wide. I made a big show of noticing her. I grabbed two beers, went outside and handed her one.

'Are you naked?' I asked. Already knowing the answer while I handed her a cold beer.

"Yep. I'm not 21. I'm not allowed to drink alcohol." Betsy commented while holding up the beer.

'You are trespassing. Naked in my hot tub. The legal drinking age is the least of your worries.' I explained calmly.

Betsy shrugged, opened the beer and sipped it. "Not bad. Tastes kind of like bread." She stated.

'It's an IPA. Indian Pale Ale. Many of them have extra hops. It does have a bread like flavor.' I explained.

I stepped closer, pulled off my clothes, and got naked. Besty's eyes were fixed on my cock as it sprang into view. I sat down slowly in the hot water. Drinking my beer. After 20 minutes of drinking and conversation our beers were gone. I asked, 'Want another one? Same kind?'

"Sure. I liked it." She stated.

I climbed out of the hot tub, pointing my ass at her, walked into my kitchen and grabbed 4 more beers. I returned. My cock mostly hard swinging back and forth. Betsy's eyes fixed. Staring at my dick.

I slid back into the hot tub, glided over closer to her, and handed her a beer. Betsy was now a little shy. She sat up a little while I approached her. I guess being naked was one thing, but a man 6 years older, getting close, and handing you a beer caused her some anxiety.

Betsy opened it, drank, and sighed loudly. An hour went by, and we both finished our beers. 'More beer or something different? I have hard alcohol and mixers too.' I stated.

"Not sure. This is the first alcohol I have ever had. What do women usually drink?" Betsy asked.

'Usually, fruity drinks and wine. Margaritas and such. Strawberry, lime, or watermelon are the most popular. I have some ready to go. Just need ice.' I told her.

"Ok. You chose. I will try it." She stated, her head lying back on the foam headrest.

I activated the bubble jets and climbed out. I looked back to see Betsy focused on my butt as I went into the kitchen. I had ready-made Margarita mix in the freezer but needed to shave some ice. The machine was in the lower cabinet, and it only took me a minute to complete 3 drinks for each of use. One of each flavor.

I placed 6 total on a tray and walked out to the hot tub.

'Strawberry first.' I said as I handed it to her. Each drink had 3 shots of tequila in it. With the beer she was about to be drunk for the first time. Betsy finished the strawberry and lime in no time. She passed on the watermelon though.

"Kate likes watermelon. I don't like it." She stated.

'Hey Kate! Come get your drink! I know you are there!' I yelled. I crushed several beer cans and threw them in the trees. 'Don't make me turn on the lights. Just come out!'

Kate walked out, her head slumped down, and looking defeated.

"You knew. How?" she asked. Embarrassed.

'I have a million dollars in security cameras, all with night vision, motion sensors, and fucking lasers! I saw you the first night. You even took my boxers!' I said laughing.

"She does like a good souvenir. She's like a raven. Takes anything that's shiny." Besty stated flatly.

Kate walked up, picked up the drink, and sipped it. She made a scrunched-up face, but I told her to drink the whole thing. Kate drank it but she did not seem to be a fan of tequila. Besty showed no aversion to beer or tequila. Odd. All women are different. Even sisters.

"Are you getting in or is sneaking around the whole extent of your fun?" Betsy asked.

"Naked?" Kate questioned.

'I have security footage of you masturbating, walking naked, and sniffing my boxers. Can you not get naked and climb in?' I advised.

"Ok. But turn around." Kate instructed.

Instead, I sat down, spread my arms, and rested my head on the headrest while I kept my eyes trained on her. Kate sighed, stood up and pulled off her clothes. She acted very differently knowing people were watching her. Normally she peeled her clothes off quickly and without remorse or thought when she was alone. Now that I was watching her was a whole different thing.

I looked at my phone. It was now 2 am. Time flies.

Kate was now naked, she slid into the water, and her huge tits bobbed on the surface. Tits are full of water and fat. Fat floats. Kate tried pushing the huge breasts down, but it didn't work. Betsy stated, "Boobs are buoyant. Just ignore them."

I finally had a closer look at Kate's huge melons. She had perfectly proportioned areolas. Light brown with dark brown nipples. Half an inch long and thick. Usually, women who have had kids had nipples that looked like that. I knew Kate had never had kids. Boobs are fascinating.

I drank my margaritas and Kate finished the second watermelon one I had made. Besty stated, "Time for bed. Thanks for the drinks. Can we have more another time?"

'Sure. Either call me or come over.' I advised.

Besty stood up, water dripping from her naked body as she walked around the edge of the hot tub, knelt down, and kissed me on the forehead kindly. She then walked away. Down the illuminated path. Her wet footprints left behind. Betsy did not seem affected by the alcohol.

Kate watched. Under her breath she murmured, "how does she do that?"

'Be naked and unashamed?' I asked as Kate nodded her head.

'She does not have huge, amazing tits. She does not have the eyes of every man on her all the time. She does not feel the hunger of horny men wishing they could suck her nipples, mount her, and fuck her cunt with reckless abandon. You know that look. You sense that from men. She doesn't.' I explained.

Kate turned around, she climbed out slowly, her firm perky ass aimed at me. Very few hairs on her pussy lips were visible as she stood up. With her back to me her huge tits were visible on each side at the same time. So large, so fat, so wide. Kate got dressed. Her tits were way too big for her frame. But she was beautiful. Ridiculously top heaving. But beautiful.

Once dressed Kate walked out the same path Besty had taken. Not naked, no wet footprints, and into the dark she trudged. I picked up the beer cans in the grass and trees. I picked up the glasses and trays. I cleaned everything and put it away. The ice shaving machine was wiped dry and returned to the cabinet.

Almost 3 am and I went to bed.

5 am and I heard music. Groaning I followed it to my gym. Marin was doing Zumba, smiling, and dancing. "Where did she get the energy?" I thought.

Well. She had not been up until 2 am drinking beer and tequila.

Marin pointed at me and yelled "Nice boner!"

I looked down to see I had morning wood making my blue boxer's stand up. To be funny I wiggled my hips left and right. My cock swung wildly. Marin stumbled, her eyes grew large, and she laughed. Marin walked to the electronics and paused her Zumba music.

I yawned as Marin asked, "Nice trick. Can you do any others?"

'I can do the walking elephant, the windshield wiper, and the tornado. It can also make you scream. OH GOD! At the top of your voice.' I stated proudly.

Marin's cheeks turned red, and she surprised me by stating, "I want to see the tornado."

'Really?' I asked, incredibly surprised.

Marin nodded. She walked forward, kneeled, and looked at my cock from 2 feet away. 'Okay. One tornado coming up.' I yelled.

I pulled my boxes down to my ankles, I put my feet together, and swung my cock around in a large circle. My head made a circle as my balls slapped my thighs. 20 or so circles and Marin had a look of hunger. She licked her lips unconsciously as I stopped. I pulled up my boxers and stated, 'your turn.'

"Mine? What can I do? Uh. I can lift my leg straight up. I can put both my feet behind my head. I can twerk a bit. I can do the splits." Marin explained.

'Hmm. How about lift your leg straight up. Like a standing split.' I asked.

"Like this?" she stated as she lifted her leg, tucked it behind her head. Now standing on one foot the other was straight up.

'The shorts are in the way.' I explained.

"You. You want to see my pussy?" She asked. A surprised tone in her voice.

I stepped forward, her leg still in the air, I grabbed the elastic band of her bra, I pulled her close to me, and my nose was touching her nose. 'I want to see your pussy more than anything in this world. Show me your pussy. Now.' I told her firmly.

Marin lowered her leg slowly, she pulled her gym shorts to the ground, stepped out of them, and lifted her leg again slowly. Her sweaty, moist pussy glistened; her thin lips stuck together until her leg was at the highest point. Then and only then did her labia slowly part. The smallest about of pink pussy came into view.

I knelt, same as her, and stared closely. She had shown some interest in my swirling cock. Now I wanted to bask in her nude wet pussy. After what felt like 5 minutes Marin lowered her leg back to the ground.

'Very nice. Still a virgin too.' I stated in a normal tone.

"Yes. I told you. I've seen a couple penises, but I have never touched one. Sucked one. Or made love to one." She explained.

'Is this the first time a man other than a doctor has seen your pussy?' I asked. Already knowing the answer.

"Yes. I really did like showing you. It was throbbing." She stated shyly.

'Thank you for telling me and showing me.' I stated. I stood up, walked up to her, and kissed her on the lips. Marin kissed me back gently as my hands wrapped around her waist. For 5 minutes we kissed, French, and pecked at our lips. I did not try and move too fast. I did not want to do something she was not ready for. Her pants were still on the floor.

Looking down I picked them up. A tiny set of underwear in her shorts. 'These are made to be worn without underwear. Did you know that?' I explained.

"Yes. But my lips are too visible. I worry men will get the wrong idea." She advised.

I reached into her sports bra, I pulled out the padded cups, and pulled the panties from her shorts. Still damp with sweat I held them in my hand. 'These are only to be worn by women who are ashamed. Are you ashamed of your body?' I asked.

"No. Not anymore. You have helped me a lot. I enjoy working out with you. Running is my favorite." She stated.

Her nipples were now visible. I handed her the small black workout shorts. She pulled them on. They were the right size, but her pussy was barely visible. I intended to change that. 'Back to work. Zumba until you wake me at 9am. We need to go shopping.' I instructed her.

"4 hours will kill me!" she laughed as she returned to her exercises.

I sniffed her sweaty panties as she looked at me. I smiled, turned, and went back to bed. Panties in my hand. I placed them on a hook on my chandelier in my bedroom. Pink cotton trim, mostly white cotton fabric, with little blue, purple, pink, and red flowers. Not a thong. Just normal cotton panties.

I went back to sleep instantly. 2 hours had not been enough.

9am and Marin woke me up with a plate of food. Eggs, potatoes, sausage, and fruit. Her hair was drenched in sweat, her face covered in small droplets, as she set the tray across my lap. She walked slowly out of the bedroom and returned with orange juice.

Mopping her face, neck, and chest with a towel. She had indeed completed 4 straight hours of Zumba. I ate as we discussed the day's adventure. It was Saturday. No work or school for her. I told Marin she needed new running shoes, workout clothes, a new uniform, and maybe a skirt or two. If she would let me purchase them for her. Marin nodded and advised she would wear whatever I wanted. No complaints.

Marin was still mopping her sweat as I finished the excellent meal. She took the tray and walked to the kitchen. I heard her washing it as I yelled for her.

12