The Newest Neighbors Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running upstairs like she had forgotten something. I told her, 'Shower. Now.'

Marin went into my bathroom, turned the shower to warm, tested it with her hand, and began to leave. I stood in front of her, pulled her shorts down, and pulled her sports bra over her head. It was the first time I had seen her tits. Or at least the first time she knew about. She looked at me surprised but understood I expected her to join me. She stepped in first and the hot water sprayed her tits, face, and neck. Her long hair swayed as she turned, soaking her hair, and she massaged the water from it.

My boner was back, I pulled my shorts down, and stepped in. I only had men's products, but Marin did not complain. She washed her hair, conditioned it, and washed my body with soap. When she was done, I turned to her body. I ran my hands over her shoulders, squeezing them, massaging them, her back, her firm ass, and her thighs.

She turned around, pressing her ass against my boner, and I soaped her tits. 20 or 30 times I soaped them, massaged them, and then moved to her pussy. Marin's legs spread apart. I massaged her clit, her lips, and her asshole. I rubbed her little brown anus with the tip of my soapy finger.

Marin looked over her shoulder, grabbed my cock with her hand, and asked the most surprising thing I had ever heard. "Can you buy me the 5-butt plug set? I really want to try them. I will do anything."

'Sure. I will take a rain check on the "anything" for a later day.' I told her firmly.

Marin nodded. Lust in her eyes, pussy juice on my fingers, as I pressed them to her mouth. Marin looked at me, opened her mouth slightly, and sucked. "MMM. That tastes good." She moaned.

'My turn.' I stated. My fingers returned to her wet lips. I then sucked on them as she looked at me.

'You are right. You taste very sweet. I will enjoy eating your virgin pussy. How easy it will be to make you cum.' I teased.

I turned off the water, exited the shower, and grabbed my bathrobe. Marin was soaking wet, still in the shower, and looking at me. 'Do you want a towel?' I asked.

"Yes please." She stated.

I walked to the linen closet at the far end of my bathroom. I grabbed the largest fluffy white towel and the smallest hand towel 4 inches across. I handed Marin the small towel and she laughed, "really? This doesn't cover a thing." I handed her the large towel, and she began to dry off while laughing.

12