The Newest Neighbors Pt. 06

Story Info
Lisa and Marin are battling for Mitch's attention.
4.2k words
4.79
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin dried herself with my large plush towel. She then wrapped it around her waist. Under her nice tan lined C-cup tits. She walked downstairs, her work out clothes in her hands, and threw them in the washer with some of my clothes. An express wash and dry and she was back in her workout clothes in 30 minutes.

Marin picked out a polo shirt, jeans, and a pair of boots I had never worn. They had been in the back of my closet for at least 10 years. But she liked them, so I wore them.

I asked Marin what car we should take. Marin was very cute, she put her finger to her lips, scrunched up her eyebrows, and pointed to the Cobra Mustang. "That blue one."

'Good choice' I stated as I grabbed the keys from my garage safe and we climbed in.

Off to the clothing stores. Marin was a little shy. These women's stores were much higher end then she was used to. Many of the tops were also tighter, smaller, and showed more skin then she was used to. Several of the sports bras she tried on were smaller then her bikini tops. She grabbed 12 new tops while I grabbed at least 20 new shorts. They were tiny, butt hugging, and sexy.

I also found 5 pairs of neon colored running shorts. They were short, had a high long cut up the sides and flapped about as she would run. I am sure I would see her pussy with every long stride she took in the shorts. But her ass and long legs would look incredible.

Several new dresses, new blouses, and some shoes. Both daily wear and running. I also picked out several tennis outfits and several golfing outfits. Both had very short skirts.

After loading the car with the bags Marin made sure to remind me of the "5 plugs" I had promised. I told her I would buy them for her, but she would not like the store we had to visit to buy them. Marin looked a little scared but held my hand. We roared off in the car and drove to a very sexy adult toy shop.

This too was high end. Lots of adult themed outfits, very expensive lace lingerie, toys, lube, bondage gear and leather items. Marin's eyes were so big I thought they might pop out of her head. I had no intention of bringing her back to earth. Marin began to bounce around, touching everything, laughing, and running. For the first time Marin was acting like Liz when she was excited.

Marin found a plastic container with 5 jeweled butt plugs. Each plug increased in size. Marin pointed to the last one and asked, "Is that even possible?"

A female store employee with huge fake tits, spray tan, and an unnatural white smile stated, "Sweety. That's nothing. Come with me."

The employee grabbed Marins' hand, walked her down a different aisle, and pointed to a dozen or so baskets filled with toys. "Each red toy means it's for butt play only. So, you don't mix it up and put it in your pussy." The employee explained.

Marin held up a giant red plug. As wide as a football and nearly as long. The look of sheer astonishment on Marin's face as I took a picture. It was a golden but honest moment.

The female employee named Nat walked us around. She asked what Marin was looking for as she held up the 5-plug set. "Just the starter set please." Marin stated.

Nat smiled, eyed Marin up and down, and stated, "Vibrators? Dildos? Thrusters? Beads? Whips? Gags? Lubricant? Any allergies for either of you?" We both shook our heads at the last question.

I grabbed two medium sized dildos, several strings of beads, and several bottles of water based and oil-based lubricants.

Marin walked to the sexy uniforms. Every set she picked up was sexy, tiny, see-through, and would make her look amazing. Marin chose 10 uniforms, 5 pairs of high heels, and Nat through in 2 packs of colored G-strings for free.

As we paid for the items Nat threw in several DVD's on "How to strip for your man", "How to shake your ass like a real pro", and "The best blowjob he will ever get. A how to." Nat winked at Marin and her face glowed red.

Behind the counter there were a dozen or so pictures. Tiny outfits, high heels, and big hair. Marin pointed to them, talked about how the women were so beautiful, and she wished to look like that.

Nat laughed, stated, "Sweety. You could easily make the wall. If you come back, we will take a picture and put it up. I promise."

Marin looked at me excitedly and grabbed my hand. Did she want to be treated like a piece of meat? Her near naked body on display for any man, woman, or perv that came in?

With several more bags of goodies, we filled the trunk of the car.

Marin had pulled a pair of tiny G-string panties from the bag. As she sat in the passenger seat and I drove us down the road she was holding them up, admiring them, and asking how she would ever fit into them. She pulled on them, they stretched slightly but her tiny pussy would likely not be 100% covered.

The car ride went quickly, and we pulled into the driveway. The work crew was there fixing my fence.

I parked and walked down to greet them. The foreman had done as I asked. He turned one section of the fence into a metal door with push button combination. He also would install a new concrete pillar. With everything set and welded the gate was hidden behind the privacy bushes. I was surprised at their resilience, and they sprung back upright after having the broken fence lying on them for several days.

Marin asked, "Why the hidden gate? You could just have people come through the driveway gate." I shrugged but didn't think it was time to tell her about her sisters' escapades.

As they worked, I paid the foreman and gave his guys $200 in tips. The foreman winked at me, stated, "Theres a tall woman up at your place. She went up as we were starting the installation. She looks like this one. But with darker tan lines." As he motioned to Marin.

Marin was trying to climb the fence. It had been designed to be difficult to climb, grip, or scale. She did not have any luck climbing or even holding on to the tall metal fence.

'I think your mom is at my pool.' I told Marin.

Marin walked up the driveway. The foreman stared at her ass the whole way until she disappeared around the corner. He winked at me, and then I too walked away.

I grabbed Marin's bags, boxes of shoes, and toys. I carried them up to my bedroom. It took several trips. When I came downstairs Marin was on the patio by the pool with her mom Lisa. Lisa was wearing her standard bikini and lying on her back in the sun. It was past noon and the area had warmed up nicely for wintertime.

Marin was lying in a lounger next to Lisa. I ran back upstairs and picked out one of Marin's new bikinis. Not the tiniest but it was smaller then Lisa's by a tiny bit. I walked outside and handed it to Marin. She looked at me, unsure how to pull it on as she looked at Lisa.

I stated, 'Just put it on over your sports bra and shorts. I have a plan.'

Marin did just that. It looked ridiculous. She was standing up when I pulled out a pair of scissors. I cut her shorts up the sides and slid them out from the bikini bottom. The same with her sports bra. Lisa stated, "Nice trick. Her tan lines are huge."

True. Marin had only ever been outside while wearing that type of outfit. It looked like she was still wearing a bright white set under her bikini. Marin shrugged her shoulders and stated, "Nothing a lot of sun can't fix."

Lisa handed me the bottle of oil. She turned and lay on her stomach. I coated her, top to bottom, and all the areas covered by her normal bikini. Lisa rolled over and I completed her front. I made sure to get her covered with oil, even under her top and bottom. Lisa made no attempt to stop me from covering her tits, pussy, and ass cheeks.

Marin watched me. A small smile on her face. As I finished, she stated, "Now me."

I covered Marin in the same oil. I put it on very thick, I took extra time with her body, and made sure to squeeze her tits harder then I did Lisa's. I also made sure I stroked her pussy more then Lisa's. I gave her a kiss on the lips before walking away.

The foreman had finished and provided me with the paperwork. I placed it in the kitchen and wrote the new gate code on the fridge board. 4962. It was different then my security code, door codes for the house, and different then the driveway gate code. It would take me a few times to remember it.

I returned to Marin and Lisa with 4 bottles of wine and glasses. Marin at first tried to refuse. Lisa glared at her and stated, "Never turn down the wine of your host. Drink it no matter how terrible it tastes and drink it until he stops pouring. It is very rude to not accept." Lisa's tone was very firm with Marin.

Marin's face turned to a smile, she held her glass up high, and I filled it only halfway. Unlike Lisa's which was filled to the brim. I never bought cheap wine or bad tasting wine. It was between $50 and $100 a bottle. I had more expensive wine for parties or private meals. This was a good daily wine to enjoy and have fun with friends.

After the first bottle Lisa went for a swim. Marin asked, "Do you guys do this often?"

I explained Lisa had come over several times while she was at school, we chatted, she lay in the sun, and drank wine with me. I enjoyed her company and we mostly talked about life, hobbies, and stuff. Nothing serious really.

After a couple more hours Lisa's phone buzzed, she drank the glass of wine in her hand, and set it down on the stone patio. She walked over to me, her legs a little wobbly, and kissed me on the lips. Without a word she walked away. Her ass wiggling more than normal.

Once Lisa disappeared, Marin grabbed my hand, pulled me inside, and stated, "Clothes. Toys. Come on!"

I checked my phone to see that Lisa had left the property and I locked the driveway gate and new gate remotely. We would not be interrupted. Marin ran up to my bedroom, she grabbed all the bags, turned them upside down, and piled everything on my huge custom bed.

My bed was 10 feet by 10 feet with custom wood posts and secured at the tops with large decorative metal. It was sturdy, there were hidden eyelets for rope, and the bed did not shake. It was very firmly built. My custom mattress was heavenly. It was soft yet firm. It was so large you could roll around and around. The custom bedding and blankets were tough, heavy, and soft. I even had some custom-made beaver fir blankets. They were very warm, and I hardly ever used them. But an ex-girlfriend of mine found them at a shop and loved to rub her naked body on the fir. She described it as the softest thing she had ever felt. Who was I to argue with that. It was worth the 20k I paid for it.

Marin had always been so fine, meticulous, and organized. She must have been excited because everything was in a huge messy pile 3 feet tall on the bed. What I did not know was Marin was looking for one item. And only one item. She dug through the clothes like a dog digging a tunnel. She found the item, it was held in her teeth, and she looked at me with a funny smile of pure joy on her face.

The 5-plug set.

I took the package, opened it, and pulled out the smallest one. It was 1.5 inches long, tapered, and 1 inch wide. Shiny silver with a blue fake stone at the end. 'Lube?' I asked.

Marin dove headfirst back into the pile. Mint flavored oil-based lube she retrieved from the pile. I opened it, placed a small drop on my finger, and rubbed it on the plug. 'Turn around, pull down your bikini, and spread your ass. If you want to try this that is?' I asked as I held it up.

In a flash, Marin jumped, turned in mid air and her bikini hit the floor before her feet. Ass in the air, hands on her ankles she looked back at me. Horny or excited? Scared or happy?

Her pussy dripped with clear juice. I added another drop of oil to her brown anus. I massaged it in, and Marin moaned loudly. Not softly, not barely audible. But a hard groan type of moan. I pressed the smallest plug to her opening. I pushed, pulled back, pushed, pulled back, and finally pushed firmly. The plug slid in bit by bit. Once it was fully inserted it sunk in. Set in place.

Marin looked back, horny eyes, drool from the corner of her mouth, and pussy juice dripped from her virgin slit. I taped the blue jewel with my finger. Marin's brown anus twitched, and she moaned louder.

Marin pulled off her bikini top, crawled through the clothes, and laid on her back on top of my comforter. Marin was flexing her ass, her thighs, and pushing on the head of the plug with her fingers.

I picked up the directions for the 5-plug set. 'No more then 8 hours at a time. 4 to 6 hours of rest and no more then 8 more hours.' I read aloud.

Marin was in her own little world. Her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening, and she was reaching back, pulling gently on the new plug. Without asking her or her asking me, I climbed on the bed, I sunk my face to her pussy, and began to lick. My hands held her hips, I looked up at her, and her eyes were wide. Pure sex.

Her pussy thrusted up to my face, she humped, she thrashed, she squeezed her thighs against my head. In the end I ate, licked, and nibbled. When I knew she could take no more I sucked her clit into my lips, I held firm, and did my special move. I call it, "The num num." Her soft sensitive nub was vacuumed in my lips, I hummed quickly, and my lips vibrated.

Marin's hands instinctively shot to the back of my head. She pushed my face down hard into her wet pussy. I sucked, I hummed, and she orgasmed. Her legs and hips bucked. She kicked her legs, shook her body, and her tits thrashed. Marin was moaning, lurching, and breathing heavily.

She repeated, "OH god. OH god. Hoh. Goddddd!"

Before she finally relaxed, her legs spread, breathing heavy, and her eyes opened to meet mine.

I smiled, I stated, 'I usually have to use my cock to get that reaction. Did you like that?'

"Yes! What was that?" Marin asked.

'An orgasm. Do you not play with yourself?' I asked.

"No. That's not how I was raised." She stated firmly.

'I'm sorry I did it then. I didn't mean to do it and upset you.' I told her honestly.

"No. Its fine. I wanted you too. It was great. I decided a while ago. I'm 21. I want to try new things. I have lived a very sheltered life. Please. Help me try new things!" Marin begged.

'Okay. Turnover. On your hands and knees. Downward dog.' I instructed.

Like a shot, Marin flipped over, her ass in the air, the blue jewel sticking out, her ass glistening with juice. I dug around for a set of beads. I found a long set of 12 beads on a thin latex strand. I applied the mint flavored oil and pulled out her first plug.

Marin moaned loudly again. I slapped her ass with my left hand, a red print left behind. I then slowly pushed the string of beads against her anus. There was some resistance as the whole strand finally set in place. The last bead was 2 inches wide and round. It had a plug on the end and a small loop to pull them out.

I reached under Marin, I rubbed her clit gently, and she nearly jumped off the bed. Very sensitive after her first time of oral pleasure. I started again. Softer and rubbed circles with my fingers. I tugged slowly on the beads, one in, one out. Two out, two in. Until I had the whole set out and then pushed the whole set back in. Marin was moaning, her pussy was dripping, and my fingers were tickling her clit.

I then pulled the whole set out, pushed in, and pulled out. Over and over. Slowly. Firmly. I left her clit alone and focused only on her asshole. 10 minutes and she shook, her ass bouncing, her legs trembling, and her face buried in a pillow she screamed. Her second orgasm was one from pure anal pleasure. Marin would be fun to play with.

After Marin had recovered, I told her to lay on her back. Marin was covered in sweat. Almost as much as a 4-hour Zumba workout. The long set of beads still lodged in her butt. I grabbed my phone, I hit record on the video app, and told Marin 'Pull your ass beads out. Slowly.'

Marin nodded, smiled with pure lust, and grabbed the little ring. She pulled, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened, and she drooled. 12 beads slowly popped out one at a time. Marin was gone. Anal slut was born.

I grabbed the next largest metal plug. 2 inches wide and 3 inches long. I slid it in her asshole. Very little resistance as she flexed her brown asshole. Finally wedged and set. It had a purple fake jewel.

Marin looked at me. Her eyes halfway open, a small smile, no energy, no movement of her body. She was barely breathing. Her arms spread wide. Her legs lay heavy. "That was amazing." Marin whispered.

'I think you are an anal specialist. I may be wrong, but your body loves your butthole.' I explained.

"Yeah. I don't care what I am. I love it. That felt like I had died. The feeling sent me over the edge. It was so intense, I held my breath, my eyes felt like they were bulging out of my head, my pussy throbbed. Is that what sex is like?" Marin asked.

'Yes. It can be. You seem to be very sensitive and receptive. I worry what would happen if I touched you with a wand, vibrator, or massager. Your head might explode.' I told her.

"Your fingers were so rough. It felt like you punched me with a fist. Full force. It hurt but felt SOOO good too." Marin explained.

I would need to be very careful. She was very sensitive, I discovered. Her clit, her labia, and her little brown anus.

It was getting late now. Marin looked exhausted. 'Dinner? At a restaurant?' I asked.

"Anything you want. Anything. I would eat a pile of shit. I don't care." Marin stated.

It was the first time I think I had ever heard Marin swear. How unlady like. I dug through the new clothes. I found a very short plaid skirt, white sneakers, and a small white tube top shirt that looked like a polo shirt but cut very short.

Marin was moving slow, she pulled the clothes on, secured the shoes, and went into the bathroom. I did not realize but she had brought over a small gold cosmetics kit. Brushes, lipstick, and colored powders. In 20 minutes, Marin was ready.

We walked out, I helped her in the Mustang, and she intentionally spread her legs wide while climbing in. Her smooth pussy, her purple butt plug, and crazy tan lines. I guess I forgot to give her panties. Or did I?

I walked around to the driver's seat, I climbed in, and Marin's left hand grabbed my cock. A firm hold like she was trying to shift gears kind of hold. Marin smiled at me as we left. My favorite restaurant was an Italian place that also made great steaks. I called them on my phone while we drove.

I pulled the Mustang up to the front of the restaurant. A teenager in a red coat ran up. He opened the door and as I walked around, he held his hand out to Marin. Without a thought Marin swung her legs out, her naked pussy on full display. The teenager's eyes went wide as Marin stood up. He looked at me to see if I was mad. I tucked a $100 bill in his shirt pocket, and he ran around to park my car.

Marin took my hand, and we walked inside. The place was packed. It was Saturday night after all. The owner ran up, took my hand, kissed my face, and walked us to our table. It was a small booth with the words "Reserved" in the middle. 3 or 4 people would likely fit snuggly. Marin sat first, her legs still did not close in time, her pussy was seen by the whole restaurant, and I sat down smiling at her.

The owner ran away. He was a short Italian man. Bald, a small mustache, and very nice. Antonio started the place over 50 years ago. I had only been eating there for 5 years. But the food was amazing. His wine was unforgettable, and he was the nicest grandfather type person you would ever meet.

We did not order. Antonio brought us food. Small plates with 3 or 4 bites each. Small meatballs covered in sauce with shaved cheese. Noodles that were so soft they melted in your mouth. They must have been pure butter. Even the small salads. Fresh, cold, and crisp. The tomatoes here did not taste like any tomatoes I had ever tasted anywhere else. Marin moaned, groaned, and ate slowly.

12