The Newest Neighbors Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small steaks were next. Firm, soft, and so delicate you could cut them with a fork.

Last but not least was dessert. Chocolate, truffles, moose, cheesecake, liquor flavored cherries. I knew Marin would love the desserts. We each had three small dessert plates. Antonio came out after we had finished. I gave him a big hug, I introduced Marin, and he kissed her hand. Marin begged for more dessert to take home.

Antonio yelled to the kitchen and a bag was literally thrown out at him. Antonio caught it, tied it, and handed it to Marin. 3 small white boxes inside. I paid the bill and we left. Dinner felt like a whirlwind. But actually, we ate slowly and were there for over an hour.

Marin and I waited for our car to be brought up. The same teenager parked, climbed out, opened Marin's door, and smiled. Marin traced her finger across his neck, cheek, and down his arm as she took his hand.

Marin spread her legs, her skirt was wide open, and her pussy on full display. Not only did the teenager see, but 20 other patrons eating outside on the veranda had a full upskirt view. Two men smiled wide as they saw Marin's smooth virgin pussy climb in my car.

I waited, I handed the teenage valet another $100 bill, and he smiled wide. "Please come back often." He stated.

I laughed, slapped him on the back and walked around to the driver's seat. Marin's hand firmly holding my cock as we left.

"Did they see? Did they like it? I wasn't acting too much like a whore, was I? I thought it would be fun." Marin stated excitedly.

I laughed, I told her the whole restaurant had seen her smooth bare pussy and the teenage valet saw her pussy not once but twice and was likely in love with her. Marin giggled, talked about how she was trying to turn me on, and she had never felt so sexy before. Flashing her pussy to everyone had really turned her on much more then she thought it would.

I told her many women were likely going to get plowed by their husbands tonight as they pictured her tiny, smooth, virgin pussy. Marin smiled wide. Pleased with herself.

12