The Newest Neighbors Pt. 07

Story Info
Marin is really getting more daring. Mitch's friends agree.
4.2k words
4.68
10.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked my mustang in the garage. I helped Marin out of the car, her legs spread wide, her pussy on display. Marin intentionally forgot the white bag full of dessert on the floor. She bent over lewdly. Her exposed ass and purple butt plug on display.

As she picked up the bag, she looked back and me, and wiggled her ass gently. I had a boner for well over 4 hours. It felt like it swelled even larger if that was possible. Marin grabbed my hand, and we walked inside. It was 9pm. Kate and Betsy would be stumped at the addition of the metal gate. No outings tonight I thought.

Marin sat on the kitchen island. Her little metal plug made a "clank" sound as it collided with the quartz countertop. Marin's face was hilarious. Surprised, scared, or horny as the plug was pushed into her ass a little more.

I opened the dessert bag, handed her the first box, and a fork. I told her I needed to check the new gate. I opened my security app on my phone. I tested the gate. It swung open easily and closed firmly. Each time the gate opened and closed it registered on the app. A time and date logged. I looked up to see two cameras trained on the spot. One from each direction would capture the person opening and closing it.

If Kate used it, then the cameras would also record her as she crept through the bushes along her normal route. I made sure the gate was locked and returned to Marin.

Marin was very happy. Slowly eating another dessert. Her long tan legs hanging off the counter. I stepped between them, Marin lifted her feet, placed them on the counter next to her hips, and her wet pussy was in full view. She smiled while shoveling chocolate moose into her mouth. I went to the fridge, pulled out a canister of whipped cream, and sprayed a small amount on her pussy.

"Cold!" Marin stated as chocolate was dripping on her chin. Her body lurched for a second.

I pressed my hand against Marin's chest, she laid back, her knees spread, and her pussy adorned with whipped cream. 10 minutes and my trademark move. Marin orgasmed again. Her legs shook. The fork fell clattering on the countertops.

"Wine. Hot tub. Now!" Marin demanded.

'Take off your clothes first. Leave the plug. Then we will get in the hot tub. Not a second sooner.' I demanded.

Marin pulled off her shoes, socks, skirt and shirt over her head. She jumped off the counter. The little purple jewel played peek-a-boo between her ass cheeks as she wiggled away and outside. I grabbed two bottles of the best wine I owned. 1 glass.

Outside Marin was seated in the hot tub. Jets blowing at full blast. I poured the wine. Filled the glass to the top. Marin drank it down like her mother. "This wine is so good" Marin commented.

'15,000$ a bottle. It is good.' I told her.

Marin glared at me. Daggers in her eyes. "Fifteen thousand dollars! You are kidding me. Right?" Marin firmly stated.

'No. It's the best I have. For special occasions. Like tonight.' I advised.

"What's so special about tonight?" Marin asked with a coy smile on her face.

'Tonight. I fuck your ass. I will fill your bowels with hot semen. You will orgasm more times then you can count. You will never forget tonight.' I explained.

Marin had a mixed look of fear and sex in her eyes. She took a big gulp of the wine, and I refilled it. I took several drinks from the shared glass. After both bottles were finished Marin ran upstairs. I had trouble keeping up with her as she jumped on my bed, kicked and pushed the pile of clothes onto the floor, and lay spread eagle.

Her wet pussy on full display, her large dark tan lined tits and pussy exposed before me. She was breathing heavily. Why? She had not run far. Was she excited?

'Your first time should be on your back. Your legs up. So, we can look at each other. I will go slow. I will judge how painful it is. I will go slow. If you do not enjoy it. Say so. We will do this together.' I explained.

Marin threw the bottle of mint flavored oil at me. "Now. Fuck my ass!" she commanded in a very firm voice that reminded me of her mother.

I slathered the oil up and down my cock. Marin pulled her legs back, her feet secured behind her head, and she looked down as best as she could. I pulled her plug from her anus. Marin intentionally flexed. Fighting me. Refusing to let me pull it out.

I looked at Marin as she smiled wide. In a very short amount of time, she had learned how to relax and flex her asshole muscles.

When she finally relaxed the plug went "pop" and was in my hand. I poured oil over her anus. I used my finger to massage it in. Marin lifted her ass higher. I pressed the nozzle into her, I squeezed the bottle, and several ounces squirted inside.

Marin nodded, the warm oil dribbling inside her as I pressed the tip of my cock to her hole. Marin's head shot back, flexed, her eyes closed, her breathing rapid, her hands squeezing her tits. I pressed forward slowly. My head popped in, very little resistance.

I thrusted in more slowly. Paused. Then more. Paused. 10 minutes and I had half my cock in her ass. Marin was moaning very loud. Squeezing her tits, her legs flexing, and her ass wiggling.

Marin looked up at me, "Stop teasing me. Jam that cock up my shitter!" she yelled.

With my full force I rammed the last half of my cock up her ass. My balls slapped off her so hard it brought tears to my eyes. But I did not stop. I thrusted, pulled almost completely out, and thrusted with all my strength. 15 minutes went by.

Marin's back was arched, her feet behind her head, and moaning loudly.

'Cum bitch. Cum from your ass fucking. Now!' I yelled.

I grabbed a handful of her hair, I pulled her head to the side, Marin reached down with her hands, somehow, they wrapped around my ass. She was pulling harder, faster, and guiding me. I kept my pace of thrusting. 5 minutes and her legs shot out wide, full spread eagle, rocking her hips forward, her back arched, and her head buried in pillows.

Marin screamed so loud that my ears were ringing. Her ass shook violently. Her hands mauled her tits. 20-second-long orgasm. And then she went full limp.

I did not stop. I kept thrusting.

Marin's legs thrashed, they kicked, and her head flung back and forth. I slapped her inner thigh with my hand hard enough to leave a red handprint. Marin's head flung backwards. Buried in pillows. I used both my hands. I slapped her inner thighs harder, harder, and harder. Red welts the shapes of handprints were visible as I kept fucking my cock as deep into her ass as I could.

I took my right thumb and brushed her clit. Marin damn near jumped off the bed. Her legs were kicking harder then ever. I did it again, and again. Possessed by a snake of some sort she thrashed, her whole body wiggled, back and forth.

Knowing I was close I took my finger and thumb. I pinched her clit hard. I had no intention of letting go. It was my clit. Firmly held between my fingers.

Marin screamed. Words that were not real. Noises. Grunts. Nothing made sense. I fucked her harder. The feeling of semen rising. I pinched her clit as hard as possible. More unintelligent words. Screams. Thrashing.

'I am about to fill your guts with cum. Beg me. Beg me to wash your guts with my cum.' I told her.

"Please. Please. Please cum in my butt. I love it. I'm cuming. Fill my guts with your seed!" Marin shouted.

And fill I did. It was the largest load of semen I had ever blown. Deep in her bowels several ounces sprayed. I nearly collapsed on top of her as I released her clit from my grasp. The rush of blood returning made Marin scream "EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" as she kicked at the air.

Two minutes and she calmed down. Her legs wide, her arms at her side, her chest rising and falling. My cock still soaked in semen in her asshole.

Marin's face returned to a smile. Looking at me, licking the sweat from her lips, and she stated, "That was 400 orgasms. None stop. I have no words to explain it."

'You. Are. A. Anal. Slut. That is how you explain it.' I told her.

"I'm YOUR Anal Slut." Marin stated while looking me in the eyes with dark passion.

We kissed; her legs hung down weakly. I pulled my cock from her ass slowly. I felt Marin relax her anal muscles. I picked up a small towel as my cock popped out. Marin flexed her hole closed. Not a drop was released. I looked up at her and she had a big smile.

"No. All that is mine. I don't need a towel. Thank you for your deposit." Marin stated with a smile.

It was past 11pm now. I looked at my cell phone and saw two entries for the gate. It had been opened twice. I checked the cameras, and it showed Kate wearing all black opened it, snuck through the trees, and then Betsy. Betsy was fully naked as she closed the gate and walked up to the parking area and in the open.

How the fuck did they know the code already? Lisa! She saw it on my fridge. She told them.

'Marin. Your sisters are here. Betsy is naked and Kate is hiding in the bushes like a voyeur.' I told her.

"Yeah. I know. We talked about everything. We are sisters after all." Marin explained.

'Should we let Kate be a voyeur or call her out?' I asked.

"Either. She loves being a voyeur, watching from the dark, but she also loves to be degraded, humiliated, and told to do stuff. The more hardcore, the more debauchery, the more she loves it." Marin explained.

'And Betsy?' I asked.

"Well. Men don't look at her. Ever. In public she is invisible. She is a nerd with glasses. Being naked or a nudist and people see her. She has a great sexy body, but she gets naked to finally get attention. It's the wrong kind of attention but she needs it." Marin explained.

'What about Liz and your mom Lisa?' I asked. Finishing out the family.

"Liz is the little girl. She doesn't listen, she is helped, fed, and pampered. She will do whatever she wants. Nothing you can do about her. Mom? Well, she is different. Like me she is firm, soft, and fun. You can tell her to do things and she will do them. But she will also refuse to perform stuff if she doesn't want to do them." Marin tried to explain.

"Like my dad. Lisa owns him. She orders him around. He is her slave. No doubts there. She could squat over his face, order him to eat her shit, and he would do it with a smile. He will crawl on all fours. He has no ability to say no. He only lives to obey her." Marin laughed while describing her dad as a useless dog slave.

Marin grabbed the third butt plug. 3 inches wide, 4 inches long, and a green jewel. She handed it to me, and I pushed it in her ass. It was much smaller in diameter then my cock. It went in easy and set firm.

Marin crawled out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Betsy was naked, in the hot tub, and relaxed. I showed Marin how to make margaritas with shaved ice. Strawberry and lime flavors. Each were triple sized. 6 shots a piece. I had two, Marin had two, and Betsy had two.

We walked outside. Both of us were still naked as we handed Betsy her drinks. Not a hint of surprise at seeing Marin naked, a jeweled plug in her ass and me naked. Cock swinging back and forth. We sat in the hot tub for an hour before I called out to Kate.

Kate walked out. Her pants and panties around her ankles. Her naked thighs, pussy, and ass on display. Marin told her to strip and join us. Kate complied. Her huge tits swaying, bouncing, and jiggling even though she hugged them with her arms.

Kate's massive tits bobbed in the water. Unsinkable they floated like giant tan glaciers of meat. Betsy set her empty glass on Kate's right tit. It held up its buoyancy as we cheered. Kate was unhappy we were cheering at her huge tits floating for all to see.

2 more hours and the drinks were all gone. Betsy was immune to alcohol. 12 shots of tequila. Not a laugh, not a change in attitude, and she did not even shuffle when she walked. She was likely 140lbs, but she did not seem to be affected at all. Marin was slurring her words, her eyes were crossed, and she spilt her drinks several times.

She had almost as much as I had to drink today. Wine and now tequila.

Betsy decided she had enough fun for the night. She climbed out, walked around behind me, and I tipped my head back. She kissed me on the lips this time and walked away. Her wet footprints were left behind on the stone walkway.

I told Kate to stand up and get out of the hot tub as I wanted to try something. Kate obeyed and we walked to the gym. Marin followed slowly. Her legs were unsteady from the anal fucking and alcohol.

I started up a treadmill and told Kate to get on. I pointed my cell phone at her naked body. She walked slowly. Her tits swayed, jiggled, and looked amazing. Kate knew my intentions. She turned it up slowly.

She was trotting. Her tits bouncing up and down now. Next a jog. Lots more bounce, tits up and down and side to side. Kate turned it up enough where she had to run. Her tits were all over the place. Flailing, bouncing, and slapping her stomach and neck. The sounds captured on my cell phone.

I walked around behind her. I could see her tits from behind. Swinging left and right. Her firm perky ass jiggled as she ran. Her tits were so heavy I could see Kate's muscles in her back, shoulders, and neck flex as they bounced and swung. Kate was so top heavy her body had troubles with her massive tits.

I walked back to the front of Kate. I set my phone down on the pedestal, the camera pointed directly at her face, chest, and stomach. Kate ran for 30 minutes. She was covered in sweat, breathing hard, and her tits rising and falling from gasping for air.

I nodded to Kate, she turned off the treadmill, and walked around the gym slowly. She was gasping for breath, bent over, her huge tits sagged, and swung side to side. Kate laid on her back, big deep breaths, her huge tits making it hard for her chest to rise. Straight up like steel skyscrapers. Her huge blobs of meat jutted off her chest. They parted, straining her skin, stretching it to its limits. Kate grabbed them, hugged them, and did her best to keep them from tearing her skin.

She finally stood up, smiled for the camera and shook her tits as much as she could muster.

I had enough and turned off the video. 'Thanks. Your huge tits will look great. I will edit the video to 10 different shorter videos and post them online. What's your email address so people can write you?'

I pulled a black permanent marker from a desk drawer and handed it to her. Kate wrote GiantFuckingCowUddersKate in black permanent ink across one tit. The whole fucking thing fit on just one giant massive meaty tit. I took several pictures of her smiling and a video of her saying "Do you like giant cow udders on fuck sluts? Well then email me and tell me how big of a piece of shit I am. Talk to you soon." And with a big smile the video ended.

I had hoped Kate would be more wholesome like Lisa or Marin. But a huge tittied slut that loves being humiliated and degraded would be fun too.

I told Kate to dress and go home. Without any complaint she dressed and left while walking through the bushes. She really liked hiding and the voyeur aspect I noticed. I turned around to look for Marin. She was gone.

I went upstairs and found Marin was not in the hot tub. I picked up the empty glasses and cleaned the kitchen. Puzzled I went to my bedroom.

Marin was face down, ass up, naked, green jeweled butt plug. Sound asleep. I pulled all of her new clothes and toys off the bed. I set my alarm for 6 am. We had golf the next day. Every Sunday I had a round of golf with my friends.

I pulled Marin up, rested her head on a pillow, and covered her with my sheets and comforter. Even though Marin was completely asleep she crawled up, rested her head on my chest, and pressed her tits against my ribs. Her soothing breathing and rhythmic wheezing put me to sleep in no time at all.

It was the first time Marin had slept at my place. I was unsure if her parents would be upset.

6 am was here in an instant. Marin was awake, rubbing her eyes, and rubbing her butt. Marin stated her asshole was extremely sore from the previous day of fun. Too much alcohol had likely added to her pain. Marin, still naked, waddled to the shower, and I followed. Our morning routine of cleaning each other was soon completed.

Marin ran to the kitchen as I got dressed. My golf attire was simple. Red shirt, tan pants, white and black shoes. Marin returned with a large plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. I ate it as I watched her style her hair, apply cosmetics, and find her golf skirt, golf shirt, and golf shoes. Marin even had a little "newsy" type golf hat.

The only thing she was missing. A set of golf panties. Her green jeweled butt plug was still lodged in her butt. My semen filling her guts.

Once dressed, Marin ate some eggs, toast, and drank several glasses of water. I didn't tell her, but she would regret that in a couple hours or so.

To the links. I had 3 friends I had been playing golf with since I was 12 years old. Almost every Sunday we met up, played golf, and talked. First rule, no work or business talk. Second rule, betting was encouraged. Third rule, money was not allowed to be a part of the bets.

At the club I introduced Marin to my friends. Pretty normal men. Brian, Jason, and Phil. All known since childhood, they came from wealthy families, they lived off of interest in investments, and coasted through life without a care.

Marin was the only girlfriend and woman in the group. She did not want to play but hang out with me. We did not use golf carts. We enjoyed walking so we used hand carts to hold our bags. It was slower play, but you would get a little bit of exercise. I showed Marin how to carry my bag. She wrapped the straps around her back and carried it easily.

The warm sun had risen, and the exposed green fairways warmed up quickly. Marin's long tan legs stuck out the bottom of the bag. From time to time, I noticed her skirt would get caught when she shifted the bag left or right. A bare white tan lined ass cheek was visible here and there.

I did not mention it to Marin. Hole 9 and Brian had a bet. The loser had to hit on the beer cart girl. We could see the cart, parked off the green, a tall skinny red-haired girl. Likely 21 or 22. They had to be at least that old to sell us alcohol. Club rules. I intentionally loss the hole by a stroke.

Brian stated, "Well change of plans. Marin has to hit on the girl. Not you Mitch."

'Fine by me. She's better at it than me anyways. What's her agenda? Get a kiss? Eat her pussy? How does Marin win?'

Brian stated, "Get a kiss."

Marin shrugged, walked up to the cart girl, and introduced herself. Amanda was her name. 22. In college and studying economics. Marin bought us beers and snacks. Marin was very handsy with Amanda. Amanda was in turn very friendly.

We stood by, looking at them like idiots, and waiting. Marin, playing hard to get walked away, picked up my bag, swung it over her shoulder, and her whole left ass cheek was visible to the men and Amanda.

Amanda ran over squealing with laughter. She helped pull Marin's skirt down. Marin leaned in, kissed her lips gently, and whispered "Thanks sweety." Amanda blushed and touched her mouth with her hand.

Next hole was Jason's bet. The loser had to streak the club house at the end of the 18 holes. Dang it. Worst hole of the day. I lost. Marin looked at me with a small smile and a glint in her eye.

Phil's bet. The loser had to carry his clubs. Lost again. I had to carry my own clubs until I got Marin back. Marin made a big show to carry Phil's clubs. Her ass peeking out from under her skirt "accidentally 4 of 5 times."

My bet. The loser of the hole has to piss in the middle of the fairway. Phil lost. Obviously on purpose. Phil whipped out his dick, pissed for all to see, and was not embarrassed. Marin however looked at us as we waited for her. Confused and slow on the uptake she squatted down, lifted her skirt, and pissed. Her smooth pussy squirting a gold stream.

12