The Newest Neighbors Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin had a smile on her face as she watched the men watching her. Marin shoulder bumped me as she walked by and smiled at me.

Several lame bets and nothing exciting happened. At the end of hole 18 Marin had a huge smile on her face. She was excited to streak the clubhouse. I was not sure she knew the full extent. The building was over 300 yards long. It would take her 5 minutes or more to run down and back. When Phil explained it, she seemed shocked, but I knew better. She was excited and I saw her thighs were wet with excitement.

As she prepared Amanda drove up. I talked with her and told her what Marin had to do. "How embarrassing." Amanda stated.

"$1,000 cash and you do it with her." Jason asked.

Amanda looked at Marin, me, Jason, Phil, and Brian. "I work here. I could never look them in the face. Ever." She explained.

"$1,000 cash from each of us. 3k total?" I amended the request.

"Deal." Marin stated. She walked over to the astonished Amanda. Marin kissed her on the lips, pulled her polo shirt over her head, pulled off her bra and her D-cup pale white tits sprung free. Amanda was in a trance. She didn't try to cover up, she bent over, took off her shoes, socks, skirt, and panties. Marin pulled her clothes off quickly.

The pair stood side by side. Naked. Marin stated, "Hey Phil? Do you like ass?"

Marin turned around, bent over and the green butt plug was visible. Phil started to laugh, and Amanda pawed at it with her fingers as Marin laughed.

'Go!' I shouted.

Marin and Amanda began jogging, not hiding their nudity, laughing, their tits and asses bouncing and jiggling as they ran down the hallways. Loud shouts of approval, "Hot Ass! Fire Crotch! Tits!" and other things were yelled at the laughing naked women.

Amanda returned first. Out of breath. Her red hair was messed up. Her pale white skin. Her tiny red patch of pussy hair. Fire crotch indeed. We paid her the money we promised, and she got dressed.

Marin galloped up a minute or so behind Amanda. Laughing wildly. She explained she was jumping with big strides when her butt plug popped out. She grabbed it, a crowd of men were laughing, she bent over and popped back in. The crowd went silent, and she galloped away again.

Marin got dressed as she thanked my friends for letting her tag along. Phil asked if she knew of any more women that would like to come next time. Marin stated, "Yeah. My sisters will come. Kate has huge fat tits. Like this big!" As she stretched her arms out. "But a little tiny waist. Really hot. You guys married?" Marin asked.

Phil stated, "Not married. And I love big tits. Bring her please."

The whole car ride home Marin laughed and talked about today's golf trip. She enjoyed herself immensely and called it a day she will never forget. I am sure the club will remember her too.

12