The Newest Neighbors Pt. 08

Story Info
Marin is really getting more daring. The sisters too.
3.4k words
4.73
8.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was halfway over. We drove home and I parked my Mustang in the driveway outside the garage. I asked Marin to call Kate. Marin shook her head, "We don't have cell phones." Marin turned, walked down the driveway, and towards her house.

10 minutes later Kate was walking up the driveway with Kate. Marin's short golf attire really showed off her long tan legs.

Kate stated, "You rang?"

'You and Marin are going to wash my car. But first, get naked.' I told Kate.

Marin pulled her clothes off quickly. Kate took her time, looking around shyly. Her huge breasts exposed in the sunlight. They looked bigger now then the previous night in the hot tub.

Marin pulled the buckets, soap, and accessories from my garage. I pulled out the water hose and turned it on. I instructed Marin and Kate on how to property wash a 200k car. Marin grabbed the hose, turned the water on and sprayed Kate. Kate put her hands up and yelled, "Stop it's cold!"

"Wait. No, it's not. The water is warm?" As Kate looked at me, surprised.

I explained warm water dissolved dirt, chemicals, and other items better than cold water. It is why the most expensive car washes use hot water. I lined up the bottles of wheel cleaner, detoxifiers, and other items they needed to get the car looking perfect.

2 hours watching their naked butts wiggle, their tits swing, and they laughed in the sun. Finally completed I picked up the two electric air guns. They were designed to spray dry filtered air and dry the car quickly. Marin and Kate loved them. The car was dry in a few minutes with their combined teamwork. Marin and Kate then used them to blow air at each other. Their hair was now tangled, frizzled, and huge.

I pulled the Mustang into the garage as they picked up the accessories. I told Kate and Marin they had just paid down their debt by $100 for the car wash. Not that it mattered to me. I had no interest in the money. I enjoyed the fun they were having, the skin they were showing, and the huge tits on Kate bouncing around.

Marin remained naked, she carried her clothes inside, and began making lunch. Kate dressed in her normal sweats, oversized shirts, and shoes. I guess she liked dressing comfortably.

Marin made egg omelet sandwiches. We ate them happily while listening to music. After lunch Marin ran upstairs and into my bedroom. I did not know it, but she decided to wear one of her new outfits from the adult toy store.

She came down dressed as a sexy nurse. Skintight white latex, red bits here and there, and red latex leggings that went to mid-thigh attached to a hidden garter belt. The leggings were so tight a little bit of her thigh bulged out at the top. She was not skinny but had an athletic build. She looked amazing.

Kate laughed at Marin's outfit. Marin didn't mind. She bounced over to me, spun around, turned around, bent over, and kicked her legs up high. No panties. Her smooth pussy visible when she bent over or kicked. The green jewel visible in her ass. She then bent over, grabbed my hard cock through my pants, and stated, "I knew you would like it." She then kissed me on the forehead and went back to cleaning the kitchen.

"Did you buy her that ridiculous outfit? And the green thing in her ass?" Kate asked.

'I did. But she picked out everything herself. She is wearing it because she wants to. I like the outfit but I in no way am requiring her to wear it.' I told Kate.

"What will you buy for me?" Kate asked.

Marin stated, "I will decide that. Not Mitch. I am the highest-ranking employee here." Marin stood with her hands on her hips, a firm look on her face, and passion in her eyes.

I pulled out a black credit card from my wallet. Marin's name was printed on it. I handed it to her.

"A credit card? For me?" Marin asked.

'Yeah. It has no limit. Buy Kate what you like. Also, buy 5 iPhones for you and your sisters too. Put it on my cell phone account. My password is Brussel Sprouts.' I explained.

Marin giggled at my ridiculous password.

Marin put the credit card in her purse and was about to set off.

'No. No shopping tonight. We have to watch a movie. You owe me like 4 movies.' I instructed.

Marin stopped, sat down in her purse and asked, "Star Wars? I've never seen it and people talk about it all the time.

'There are 6 movies. Then there are more extended new releases, cartoon mini-series, and expanded character series too.' I tried to explain. But I decided to start Episode 1. It may make things easier for a newbie.

Popcorn popped and I took my seat in the middle chair. Marin is next to me. Her feet in my lap and Kate on the other side. We shut the doors, blocked out all sunlight and noise. Episode 1 started, and the girls jumped from the loud noises. I had a professional projection system. The screen was massive, and the sound was theater quality. Marin had talked about seeing very few movies. She was staring intensely at the movie. Munching on popcorn slowly. Kate too was transfixed in the movie. Quietly eating popcorn.

By the end the girls loved it. They had so many questions. I could have answered them, but I told them there were several more movies to go to. I told them one more movie and then dinner. They nodded, stretched their legs and backs, and sat back down.

I went to the kitchen, cut up some veggies, and returned. I handed them plates as Episode 2 had been playing for 20 minutes. They munched on the healthy veggies while we watched the movie. Marin's feet in my lap, her smooth red latex leggings made my legs warm.

At the end the girls complained. They wanted to see more. They pestered me with questions. I laughed, told them to change clothes, and we were going to go eat sushi. They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Raw fish?" They both stated in unison.

'It's not all raw. But even when it is raw it tastes amazing. Trust me.' I told them.

Marin dressed in some of her new clothes. Short jean shorts like her mom's and a tiny skintight tank top with spaghetti straps. Her nipples poked through. Kate returned in a short skirt, tight black blouse, and tennis shoes. A large amount of cleavage showed. "Dad asked where I was going. I told him to dinner with you guys. He wasn't happy." Kate explained.

Marin shrugged, "I'm not his problem anymore. He can worry but I will do as I please from now on. He can get over it or not. I don't care." She stated unfazed.

We climbed in the Mustang and drove 30 minutes to my favorite sushi place. We had to wait a couple minutes for a booth, but I didn't mind. Kate and Marin were talking, looking at the menu and asking the waitress about the food. A very nice Japanese man came out, he pulled off his white head covering, bowed to Marin and Kate and began to talk with them. His eyes never left Kate's huge tits. Her cleavage was his one and only focus.

He answered their questions like a zombie. Monotone, focused eyes, and straight posture. Marin and Kate laughed as he shook his head, snapped out of it, bowed and ran back to the kitchen.

"See. These things are so much trouble." Kate stated.

"I wish I had your tits. I would get way more attention." Marin explained.

Two women behind us also agreed. "We want those puppies too. How much did they cost?" The blonde woman asked.

"Oh. They were free. They are natural. Not implants." Kate explained.

The blonde woman walked forwards, her eyes on Kate's tits, as she reached out and grasped them. Kate looked at me while Marin laughed. The blonde woman lifted, separated, and judged their weight. "Wow. They are incredible." She exclaimed.

Realizing she was being inappropriate she pulled her hands away, her face was red, and she walked back to her friend embarrassed. Kate stated, "Yeah. The back pain, neck pain, and stress headaches from anxiety of everyone staring at me is incredible too."

Our table was ready, and we sat down. Marin and Kate were side by side and I was across from them. We ordered and talked. The Japanese cook came out, placed the food on the table, and stared at Kate's breasts as he turned and walked away.

'You made a new friend. Or two tonight. Do you mind if I mess with him?' I asked.

"Nope. Go ahead." Kate told me.

'Lean forward, rest your tits on the table.' I asked.

Kate complied. I placed a small piece of sushi roll in her cleavage wedged between her breasts. I raised my hand, and the Japanese cook ran out.

'This piece seems to be wrong. Can you tell me if this is shrimp? I thought it was supposed to be lobster?' I asked.

The Japanese man reached for the piece in Kate's cleavage with his hand.

'No. Use your mouth please.' I stated firmly.

The man looked back and forth, he bowed, his hungry lips seized the piece of sushi, and he stood up chewing. Marin and Kate laughed as the man apologized. "Definitely shrimp. I will fix it."

He picked up the plate and ran into the kitchen. Half the restaurant was laughing at the stunt. Dinner went by quickly and the girls enjoyed all the food. Even the raw bits. The cook came out to clean the table and I asked to get his phone number for Kate. 'She had forgotten her phone at home. But she wanted to hang out with him soon.' I stated.

He damn near shouted his phone number at me he was so excited. Kate smiled, stood up, pressed her tits into his chest and kissed his cheek. We left the restaurant and walked around looking at clothes.

Marin found a very nice black leather coat. They mostly had motorcycle gear but several very nice boots, coats, and western type attire. I found the coat was very comfortable but slightly heavy. It was the first leather coat I had ever worn. I bought it and we went home. Marin ran her fingers up and down the leather sleeve while I drove.

At home I excused myself and got ready for bed. It was almost 9pm and I was much more tired then usual. All the late nights, less sleep, and sex had tired me out.

Midnight, I was awoken to the sounds of girls laughing and the feeling of girls jumping on my bed. "Come in the hot tub with us. Please!" they begged.

I sat up to see Marin, Betsy, and Kate naked. Liz was with them, but she was wearing a tiny bikini. Liz crawled up between my legs, she used her best puppy dog eyes, and bit her lip. "I haven't been in yet. Will you please show me how a hot tub works Mitch?"

'Really? Do you think you have any power over me? Come on Liz.' I asked.

She smiled, turned around, and shook her ass in my face. "Okay. How about my 18-year-old ass twerking in your face. Will this get you up?"

'Now we are talking.' I said as I slapped her ass with my hands.

Marin pulled back my covers and Liz jumped off the bed. I walked down to the hot tub, drinks and snacks were already sitting there. I pulled off my boxers and slid into the water. Liz saw me, she stated "Oh my. How nice is that. Did you see his cock?" as she leaned towards Marin. Her whisper was much too loud, and everyone heard her.

"See it. He fucked my ass with it last night. My ass hurts so bad. But the orgasms were amazing. I learned I'm an anal slut." Marin whispered back. Also, too loud.

Liz giggled and munched on some carrots while she tried to stare at my cock through the churning water.

The conversation was now centered around sex, cocks, vaginas, and relationships. The girls talked about their very limited and almost zero experiences with men and boys. Kate had the most experience. She had sucked a few cocks, made out with several men, and her tits had been fondled a ton. Marin was the only one that had lost her virginity. Yes, it was her ass but still it was the only one in the group.

Betsy talked about making out with several boys, their hands roamed her body, and squeezed her ass. All over the clothing of course. Betsy was the quietest and her sisters all gasped at the revelation. Liz had only ever made out with two boys and Lisa had caught her with both of them.

Then the girls began to question me. I told them some of my stories. How I lost my virginity, how many girlfriends I had over the years and how I fucked Marin in the ass the previous night. I gave lots of details about Marin and my adventure in bed.

Marin was not shy at all. She was proud. She had grown up and was sitting tall in my hot tub. With her naked sisters. Except Liz of course.

It was really late now, and we cleaned up the food. The girls got dressed and left. Except Betsy. She walked home naked. Marin bid them goodbye and accompanied me to bed. I did not ask or assume she would be staying the night again.

No sex this time. Just sleep. Naked Marin's tits pressed against me put me to sleep quickly.

Monday. Time for Marin and her sisters to go back to school. Marin was wearing her knew clothes. Short skirts and short tight shorts. At 8:01am Lisa walked up to my intercom, buzzed it, and waited. I asked, 'Yes?'

"It's Lisa." She stated.

I hit the buzzer and the gate opened.

Lisa walked up to the backyard. She already was wearing a tiny bikini top and tiny bikini bottom with flip flops. Her tan lines showed similar to what Marin's looked like 2 days ago.

I advised Lisa her tan would not improve with all the oil I had been applying. Lisa nodded, "I know. But I like the tan lines." She advised.

Lisa laid down on the lounger, handed me the oil, and I coated her body. I spent lots of extra time on her ass, anus, pussy lips, and tits. I pulled her suit left and right. Exposing her nipples and pussy to the sun. Lisa moaned loudly as my hands massaged her sensitive bits.

I was doing my best to get Lisa turned on. I would not ask her to fuck me. I wanted her to make the move. She was married and dominate according to Marin (and some of the private conversation I had heard on my microphone).

I poured Lisa more wine. She gulped down the first bottle. The second bottle went slower. And for the first time I opened a third bottle. Lisa was now drunk. She was telling me stories of her childhood, all the sex she had with Russ over the years, and all the men and women she had wanted to fuck while married. I learned she had plenty of opportunities to fuck but she had not yet pulled the trigger.

Lisa tried to stand up, but I held onto her arm. Lisa stated she needed to "Pee." I walked her to the grass and pointed to the ground.

'Squat here and pee.' I instructed as I pulled out my phone.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders, squatted down, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, and pissed. I recorded the scene on my phone. Lisa looked at me and smiled. Her eyes glazed over, her smile uneven, and she emptied her bladder like a dog in my yard.

I helped her stand back up and she stated, "Oh. You are such a gentleman." As I walked her back to the lounger.

Lisa lay face down. Passed out from the wine. I pulled her bikini off her. Now naked I grabbed some water and a towel. I rubbed all the suntan oil off her body. I wanted her tan lines to fill in. I picked up her phone and took it inside. She would not hear the phone ring at 3pm. Every hour I rotated her body. By 5 pm her white parts were now bright red and sunburned.

Marin walked in and gasped. "That will definitely hurt for a few days. I cant believe she is naked."

'And drunk. She downed 3 bottles.' I stated as I played the pissing video for her.

"What are you going to do to her?" Marin asked.

'Me? Nothing. I'm waiting until she begs me to fuck her.' I explained.

Marin giggled and explained, "Lots of men, women, and couples have tried to fuck her. Swingers have tried but she always shot them down cold. They wanted her. Not my dad. But she never did it. What makes you think she wants to fuck you?"

'Intuition' I advised.

Lisa had regained some of her senses and feeling. She complained her skin was burning. Marin and I covered her in aloe from head to toe. Lisa pulled on her bikini and she left waddling slowly. I expected it would be a difficult conversation with Russ. Although, since she was in charge, I doubt it would be a long conversation.

Marin cooked us dinner and then we watched more Star Wars. She had a habit of placing her feet in my lap. I enjoyed massaging them as we sat together. But I did think about rearranging the seats. Each one was a large oversized plush recliner. Nice and big for one person but two would not fit comfortably. In the morning I would call the furniture company and see if they could make one chair wider so it would fit two.

When the movie finished Marin drug me to my bedroom. She pulled down her shorts and stuck her ass in the air. The green jewel was still lodged in her ass. "Please fuck my ass again. I need your cum in my guts." She asked in a very sexy voice.

I got the lubricant from the drawer and took off my clothes. Marin remained on her knees. She wanted to be fucked in the ass doggystyle according to her position. I removed the plug. Or at least I tried. Marin looked back at me smiling while she squeezed the toy with her anal muscles. I laughed as she relaxed, and the toy popped out.

I applied more lube to her hole, my cock, and I lined it up. "Jam it in fucker!" Marin demanded.

I lined the head of my cock up to her hole. I drove my hips forward as hard as I could while I pulled her hips backwards. My cock speared her ass with such force Marin screamed. My ears rang as I repeatedly thrust my cock into her. Each time an inch or two more slid in.

Marin screamed nonstop, ear piercing, high pitched, unrelenting. I thought I would need to get hearing protection next time. 30 minutes of the hardest fucking I could muster. Marin's legs shook, her ass bounced, her hands ripped at the pillows, and she groaned. A guttural groan like a bear. Her head hung down, was she asleep? I fucked her ass with all my strength.

I sprayed her guts with more semen. I pushed her hips forward. Her body slumped down. I checked to make sure she was breathing. Yes. But unconscious. I walked to the drawer. I picked up the pink butt plug. 4 inches wide, 4 inches long. I applied some oil to it and slid it in her ass. It still was not as wide as my cock. But as soon as it lodged in her Marin woke up.

A smile on her face she massaged her ass hole. "Is that the pink one?" she asked.

'Yeah. I really fucked you until you were unconscious. You are crazy.' I told her.

Marin smiled, "It felt so good. I could not breathe enough. I was dizzy and I was out cold. Did you cum in me?" she asked.

'Of course. You are filled to the top.' I told her.

"Good. I can feel it all warm inside me. My asshole aches. It feels so good." She described it as she smiled and rubbed her stomach.