Wife's strip poker night

Story Info
My wife's most humiliating experience.
1k words
3.94
20.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newguy595
newguy595
16 Followers

This is a description of an experience my wife was involved in as she shared it with me several months after it occurred when we started dating. Considering what I surprisingly learned about her... and how much it turned me on... I'm pretty sure I got it right LOL!

My wife and her girlfriend Sara hung out with a regular group of 5-6 guys to party and go to bars within the first couple years out of high school. As she would later tell me, social get together would usually involve drinking beer, smoking pot, flirting and also regular games of poker. The games were fairly high stakes for young adults with limited post-high school income, most of which were living at home and working minimum wage jobs while attending local community colleges.

She explained that the games were typically held weekly at the home of one of the guys who lived just a few houses down the street from her named Kyle. Kyle lived there with his older brother.

As she told it, one of those poker nights in particular got pretty heated in terms of not only the stakes, but also the associated bragging, taunting and teasing that went along with it. As the night progressed, a few guys had busted out, as did Sara. My wife, on the other hand, being not only a crafty poker player, but also intensely competitive and willing to put her money behind it, was still in the game. As such, she had no intention of losing her hard earned $ as an office assistant (where we met) to a group of loud mouth egotistical guys.

The host Kyle was still in the game too. It just so happened that he and my wife were apparently pretty hot for each other. In fact their attraction had been gradually reaching a crescendo over the previous months - often displayed most obviously during flirting and teasing each other during these poker gatherings.

Unfortunately for my wife (and her pride), soon after the game thinned, Kyle took her for two big hands in a row, leaving my wife without much money left to continue playing. To add insult to injury, the taunting escalated to a new level spurred on by her recent misfortune - mostly from Kyle, but the whole group of guys as well. Exasperated and somewhat desperate, my wife said she was resigned to give in and call it a night when she thinks Kyle first offered her the chance to win her $ back... by playing strip poker.

I had learned thru various stories she shared that my wife was definitely not a one night stand type, but she was quite self confident in her sexuality and had her share of fun with guys. She was, and still is, incredibly beautiful dark green-eyed masterpiece with a smoking hot body. Back then, she had long kinky permed auburn hair with blonde highlights. She didn't flaunt her body too much because she didn't have to (aside from her short skirts that showed off her long beautiful legs). In any case, responding to a request like this, especially from Kyle, would be a stretch for her to say the least. Sara was intrigued by the idea of seeing everyone play, but wasn't about to advise her about a decision like this and was definitely not getting involved herself. If anything, she cautioned my wife against it considering the shame and humiliation she'd experience should she lose.

On the other hand, my wife had been drinking and smoking pot all night, and the opportunity to salvage her pride, humiliate Kyle, and also get her $ back was apparently appealing. That combined with the steadily increasing pleas from the guys ended up being enough for to decide to give it a go that particular evening.

Thinking about her making that type of decision is difficult to imagine, but I'm just sharing what she told me!

So the rules were set for four of the guys and my wife to play strip poker...

Hearing the story after the fact, I questioned whether the guys were collaborating together somehow to see my future wife naked because as she relates it, she started falling behind in fairly short order. She was the obvious center of all attention for not only the four guys playing but the other two who stuck around with Sara to enjoy the action.

I've pressed hard on multiple occasions to get as many details as I can about the last few hands that were played that night, but between her progressive intoxication and also her reluctance to share, its hard to know exactly how it actually went down.

What I did learn for sure is that my beautiful wife, who after losing the majority of early hands, played a good 30 minutes of strip poker with her bare breasts completely exposed to a group of guys who had been dying to see her naked since they were boys. She said that she tried to cover herself as best she could but could feel them catching glances at her tits whenever they could.

She confessed to me that revealing herself so openly like that was the second most embarrassing and humiliating experience of her life. The only reason it was second is because her most humiliating experience happened only minutes later. That was when she lost the last hand of the long evening - the hand that required her to stand up and pull her panties down to also expose her finely trimmed dark-haired pussy and bare ass to a group of interested guys!

As I've shared, knowing her as both my bride and mother of my children, it's hard to imagine my own wife ever being caught up in such a sexually compromised position. She said herself she can't believe it actually happened. But I have to confess that I find it incredibly arousing when an otherwise demure woman is convinced to expose herself in a momentary lapse of reason. It's one of the hottest situations I've ever heard or read about.

Ironically, my wife apparently felt the same way too, because her last confession about that night was that after having to expose her body in a way she never had before, she ended up going with Kyle to his bedroom to offer herself to him for more than just his viewing pleasure ;-)

If you like my story and would like to see pics of my wife around the time this took place, please leave a comment and reach out to me directly.

newguy595
newguy595
16 Followers