The Newest Neighbors Pt. 09

Story Info
Marin is really pushing it. The sisters keep showing up.
4.8k words
4.63
7.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin was up early, working out in the gym, I walked down to find her doing more squats and Zumba. Completely naked with the pink plug seated in her ass. 'Wake me up at 8am. 10,000 squats.' I instructed and Marin nodded.

8am and Marin woke me with food. She was covered in sweat, her long braided hair dripping, as she smiled. I ate quickly and we jumped in the shower. Marin was running late. I heard the gate buzzer. It must have been Lisa. She too was running late.

At 8:31am, we jumped in my Mustang, told Lisa to get in, and I drove Marin to school. Lisa was wearing a tiny G-string bikini that was 100% see-through. Her pussy lips and nipples were visible. We pulled up to the curb at Marin's college. Lisa had to crawl out first, let Marin out of the backseat, and then she would crawl back in.

Lisa bent over to move the seat, her near bare ass sticking out in public, several whistles and cat calls hollered from the groups of college students.

My car had drawn a lot of attention. Not many custom 200k Cobra Mustang's around. I kissed Marin, she turned to walk away, and I slapped her ass with my hand. She skipped away, giggling, and headed to class.

I climbed back in the car as Lisa stated, "She likes you."

'I like her too.' I told Lisa as we drove away.

Back to my house and Lisa walked to the pool. "No wine today" she begged.

I poured a large amount of margarita mixed into a tall pitcher. 4 shots of tequila per serving. But it tasted wonderful and cool. I handed the glass to Lisa, 'always drink what the host gives you' I stated quoting her speech to Marin.

Lisa took the glass, sipped it and did her best to go slow. Every time the glass was half full, I topped it off. At the end of two pitchers Lisa was toast. Asleep again on the lounger. I never even coated her body with oil. I pulled off her bikini. Her red sunburned skin would be even worse after today. I took her phone and put it inside the house. 5pm came quickly. Marin walked up and laughed "Not again. She's going to be as red as a lobster."

Lisa had been asleep for hours. I had turned her over several times, so she had a full sunburned ass and tits. No missed spots as I spread her legs as wide as they would go during her nap. Her lips were going to hurt. Marin and I coated her body in aloe. Lisa still hadn't woken up. By 7pm she finally roused. Marin looked at me, "tequila? Really?"

'What? I was being a good host!' I explained with a smile.

Marin helped Lisa to stand, dress in a bikini and walked her home. Marin came back with a huge smile on her face. "Dad is livid. He knows she has been here several times. Her naked sunburn can't hide what she had been doing."

'Do you want me to go smooth it over. I will tell him you are my anal slut. We have been having hardcore anal sex and filming it for the internet. That should take some of the focus off your mom.' I explained.

Marin slapped my butt with her hand and stated, "No. Not yet. But soon."

I made chicken and mashed potatoes. We ate while watching more Star Wars movies. I had called the furniture store while Lisa was passed-out in the sun. A new "love seat" was being made. It was twice the size of the large chairs, it reclined, it had drink holders, and it would be big enough for us to cuddle in. 3 days before they could deliver it.

After the movie we climbed into bed. I grabbed the lube and Marin asked, "Not tonight. My asshole hurts. Bad."

'Too bad. Assume the position.' I instructed.

Marin did not resist, she got on her knees, pulled down her shorts, and stuck her ass out. The pink plug lodged in her hole. We played our little tug of war game which she enjoyed so much. Her asshole may have been hurting but she flexed and relaxed it well. I was amazed at the control she had.

I filled her full of lube, I coated my cock, and I rammed her full speed. She screamed louder than ever as I went full speed, full depth, and as hard as I could. 10 minutes and her legs shook, her ass shook, her arms went weak, and she passed out again. I pulled her hair back, verified she was breathing and rolled her over onto her back. Her legs were spread eagle, I rammed my cock back in her ass, and got no movement.

I wound up, I slapped my hand down on her clit, and she woke up screaming. I went back to fucking her. Pulling on her legs, her head shaking as she screamed. I slapped her clit 20 or 30 more times. Her legs bucked, her back arched, and she never tried to cover herself with her hands. Drool was pouring out the side of her mouth.

I told her, 'Beg for my cum.'

"Please cum in me. Please. I need it." She begged loudly.

I pulled my cock out; I pointed to her face and told her to 'come here.' Marin leaned forward, I pressed my cock to her mouth, and jabbed it down her throat. Marin gagged, coughed, and nearly puked. I blew my load into the back of her mouth, and she coughed several more times. Her hands covered her mouth. Not a drop was wasted as she swallowed it down.

'Ass to mouth. That is not something women ever do. Well done. Slut.' I told Marin.

Marin smiled, cum on her lips, and she stated, "It was yummy. Can I eat your cum more often or do you only want to fill my guts?"

'We can alternate if you like.' I advised.

"Goody" she stated with a smile.

Marin picked up her butt plug and slid it back into place. She left her clothes off and laid down naked in bed. I pulled my boxers on, laid next to her and I was asleep in seconds.

5am and Marin was up, walking as quietly as possible, and headed for my bedroom door. In my groggy state I stated, '15,000 squats today. Wake me up at 8am.'

Marin turned around, stood at attention, saluted and stated, "Yes sir" playfully.

I went back to sleep.

8am was here. Marin carrying a plate of food. Still naked, covered in sweat, and smiling. Eggs, biscuits, gravy, and sausage with orange juice. I ate while Marin showed me some "new moves" she learned watching the DVDs from the adult store.

Marin was indeed learning some sexy moves. I had guessed from the stripper videos and twerk videos. She was very gifted at shaking her ass now. It wasn't very big or bubbly, but it was firm and athletic. In the time Marin had moved to town I don't think she had lost any weight. Even though she had been exercising quite a bit. I had lost over 10lbs from all of my activity and lack of sleep. Previously I slept 10 hours or more a day. My daytime schedule was mostly watching television, eating, and reading.

Now I had lots of sex, running, and rarely got even 6 hours of sleep a night. So many activities.

I heard the intercom buzz and Marin ran to answer it. "I know who that is" she stated as she ran away.

"Mom is here." As she came back to my bedroom.

I had finished my breakfast and was getting into the shower. Marin joined me, rubbing me with soap, and pressing her nice firm tits into me. I made sure to spend extra time squeezing her tits and ass. I even tugged the little butt plug out of her ass when she wasn't expecting it. I rinsed it off, showed it to her, and she begged me to put it back in.

'Why? Why do you like this in so much?' I asked. Teasing her.

"It makes me feel so full. My ass stretches, it hurts, but feels amazing. My pussy leaks all day." Marin explained.

I was hard, I used my left hand to slide my cock into her ass without any lube. The soap and water helped a bit. Marin moaned, she bent over, and I slowly fucked her ass. I looked over to see Lisa standing in my bathroom watching. She was wearing a tank top shirt and short cut off jean shorts.

'Your mom is watching me fuck your ass.' I whispered in Marin's ear.

Marin was moaning, screeching, and holding my hips with her hands. Marin yelled, "Don't stop fucking my asshole! More. More. More!"

I slowed down my pace, I opened the shower door, and told Lisa 'Strip. Get in here.'

Lisa hesitated, watching me fuck her daughter from behind, but stripped naked, walked in the shower behind me and ran her hands up and down my body. I turned my head and Lisa's mouth met mine. French kissing a mother while I fucked her daughter in the ass was new for me. Even with millions of dollars I had, I had never done this before. Not that it was on my bucket list, but it was fun.

Marin began to orgasm; her moans and groans were very loud. Her legs shook. Her ass shook, and she went weak in the knees. She slid off my cock and sat in the shower. Her head was hanging down unconscious again.

Lisa moved around to my front, she knelt, took my cock, and slid it in her mouth. 'Ass to mouth. Just like Marin. You two are sluts. Aren't you. Not real Christian women. But sluts.' I stated firmly.

With my cock in her mouth Lisa nodded. She slid up and down, one hand on my shaft the other massaging my balls. After 3 minutes I told her, 'Here it comes. Swallow it all.'

Lisa nodded as I filled her mouth with my semen. 4 or 5 gulps and she swallowed it all. She licked the tip of my cock, my frenulum, and sucked more. No more semen for her to swallow but she was enjoying licking my cock.

Marin woke up. Her head shaking, rubbing her temples, and lifting her face to see her mother still attached to my boner. "Ah man. Did she get to eat it? That's not fair. I did all the work." Marin complained.

I saw Lisa turn slightly, my cock still in her mouth, and wink at Marin.

I turned off the shower and exited. Lisa was helping Marin stand up. Her wobbly legs were spent from the morning exercise and the shower fucking. I wrapped myself in my fluffy towel and threw two more to them. They wiped themselves dry and then put them in the hamper.

"I'm going to the pool." Lisa stated. Not bothering to get dressed.

"Me too." Marin added as she pushed her plug back into her asshole.

'No school today?' I asked.

"No. I have late classes. Starting at noon." Marin commented.

After I had finished my morning bathroom routine I went downstairs to the kitchen. I made three pitchers of "margaritas" but with Everclear grain alcohol instead of tequila. It had less taste, 3 times the kick, and I hoped Lisa would pass out again.

"Oh god no." Lisa stated as I walked out with the very strong margaritas.

'Don't worry. No tequila this time.' I told her. Lying my ass off. Marin looked at me, I shook my head side to side slowly, and she winked at me.

The first sip Lisa took, and she didn't notice the Everclear. She drank it normally and either Marin or I refilled it. We never made it to the third pitcher. Lisa was toasted at the end of two. Naked and lying on her back Marin laughed at her mom. I explained Lisa was not a lightweight, but I had used Everclear which was 161 proof. Marin asked if she would be okay. I stated 'yeah. But she will have a hell of a hangover.'

We both laughed and positioned Lisa with her legs spread wide. Her pussy and asshole would get a lot of sun now. Every hour we flipped her. Back to front, front to back, and even sprayed her with cool water to keep her from overheating. Marin laughed and called her "Lawn art." A she left for school and returned several hours later.

5pm and Lisa was redder than a lobster. I knew she would be in for some real discomfort tonight. Lisa woke up, rubbing her head, and begged "water. Gatorade. I need fluids." Marin handed her some Gatorade and cut up veggies. Lisa drank and nibbled on the food.

6pm and Lisa's phone rang. It was Russ. He was upset she was not at home. Marin ran upstairs, got one of her short sundresses, and pulled it on Lisa. No way her short jean shorts would go on. Her burnt pussy and lips would ache.

I handed Lisa a bottle of aloe as she left. 'Tell Russ to coat your body.' I shouted. Marin laughed as she helped Lisa walk out.

"Another week of that much sun and she won't have any tan lines." Marin stated.

'She has good blowjob technique. It's too bad you were asleep in the shower. You could have learned something.' I explained.

"Would you rather I have good technique, or would you enjoy skull fucking me, shoving your giant cock down my throat, and gagging me till I puke?" Marin asked.

'Jesus. Where did you learn to talk like that?' I asked.

"The blowjob videos. They use all kinds of dirty talk, and I thought you may like it." Marin explained in a shy voice.

'I do. I do. But only between us. All the other time just be your normal, sweet, innocent self.' I asked.

"Okay. I'm your anal fuck slut behind closed doors and your princess in public." Marin advised happily.

Kate showed up unexpectedly at the door. Dinner and a movie was the plan. Marin ran to the closet to dress in some crazy outfit again. This time it was a tiny cheerleader costume. Bright red G-string panties were visible even when she stood up. The skirt was ridiculously short. The top so tight her tits were pushed up and together. Almost like a push up bra.

Kate shook her head and stated, "Really. More outfits."

Marin laughed, we ate our dinners, and sat in the theater. Kate had missed a few of the Star Wars movies so we started over with the ones she had missed. Marin didn't mind as she noticed new things in the movie she had missed.

After the movie Kate left. It was 9pm and I desperately wanted sleep. Marin drug me to bed and I laid down exhausted. Marin performed 3 or 4 different dance routines with stripping. She had been practicing what the adult DVDs had taught her. She was getting very good.

Once naked she climbed into bed and we both fell asleep.

Our daily routines were the same until Saturday. 5am workout, 8am breakfast in bed, Lisa was naked, passed-out and in the sun. One of the days Betsy and Kate came over to sunbathe too. I made sure to coat them in oil to not burn too much. I got a kiss from each of them as they watched my boner swinging back and forth in my boxers as I walked away.

By noon Lisa had not stirred. Everclear made her catatonic. Marin was extra playful. She asked to give me "a proper blowjob in front of my sisters and drunk ass mom."

'Okay' I stammered. Who was I to turn that down.

"Goody" was her response, she pulled my boxers down, she grabbed my cock, and dragged me outside like it was a leash.

"Can you guys give me hints. I want to learn how to give a good blowjob." Marin asked.

Kate responded, "Sure. But I'm no pro."

Betsy stated, "Never done it. But I would like to watch. If that's okay?"

"Sure", Marin exclaimed and then sucked my cock into her mouth.

I was in heaven. Naked, boner in Marin's mouth, standing in the warm sun, her naked drunk mother was ass up, spread legs, and her two hot naked sisters were watching as their older sister sucked my cock. Kate would give minor corrections, stroke it, tighter grip, gentle on the balls.

Kate was up close and personal. Inches from her sister as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. Marin was never able to get more then half in her mouth or throat. I was just too long and too thick. Not that it mattered. She was doing a great job.

'I'm close.' I told her and Marin looked up and nodded.

A second or two later and I filled her mouth. Marin didn't swallow though. She walked over to her mother, flipped her over, grabbed her mom's phone, and recorded her dribbling my semen into her mouth. Passed out Lisa was getting a mouthful of my cum. It was so erotic I nearly orgasmed again. The slow cascading fluid filled Lisa's mouth and overflowed out the corners.

Lisa began coughing, the semen flew out, and she turned her head. The rest of the semen flowed out and onto the patio.

Marin captured it all on video.

Kate and Betsy laughed. But Lisa was still out cold.

A little cleaning up and all the fluids were gone. Marin stated, "I just thought of that. You don't mind, do you? Mom seemed to enjoy you cum last time in the shower."

'Nope. You can do what you want after it hits your tits, your mouth, or your ass.' I explained. Not that I cared.

The afternoon went by slowly and Lisa woke up at 5pm. Begging for Gatorade and aloe. I made sure to coat her body, her lips, and her asshole with a healthy dose. Her tan lines were slowly disappearing. But instead of white skin she now had the darkest and angriest shade of red.

I made sure to give Betsy and Kate the same aloe treatment head to toe. It earned me a kiss from each before they left. Marin smiled at me and thanked me for being "so nice to my sisters and mother."

'Nice? I have gotten your mother repeatedly black out drunk, burned her skin to make her look like a slutty lobster, and I have been able to run my hands over 2 of your sisters naked bodies. Not to mention Kate's huge tits! I feel like I'm the lucky one here.' I explained.

Marin just shook her head, "Men. Or should I say. Boys."

It was 6pm and the intercom buzzed. The furniture delivery guys were there. Marin put on a short sundress and 20 minutes later the theater had a new love seat. I tipped the guys $200 each. They were quick, clean, and nice.

Marin jumped in the love seat, I turned off the lights, handed her the drinks and snacks, and we cuddled while watching Episode 6 of Star Wars. Marin's legs were across my lap. I enjoyed stroking her soft smooth thighs, knees, and calves slowly with my fingertips. She was focused on the movie but from time to time I would find a ticklish spot and she would twitch slightly.

At the end of the movie Marin asked what else I had to watch. I explained I had every streaming service there was and a library of 1,000,000 more movies, television shows, and everything else ever played on tv including every sports game in existence.

Marin asked that she get to pick the movie tomorrow night. 'Be my guest' as she looked through the iPad app that showed what we had access to.

We cleaned up and went to bed. I fell asleep quickly with Marin lying next to me sitting up. Her hand was in my hair, stroking it, twisting it, and scratching my back with her short fingernails. She was looking through thousands of movie titles, television shows, and stuff on the iPad. She had never watched any of it. She had lots to catch up on.

Sunday morning, I woke up to the familiar feeling of a mouth on my cock. I pulled back my comforter and Marin was attached to me. Sucking like a vacuum, stroking my shaft, and cupping my balls as she smiled and looked up at me.

She pulled her drooling mouth from my cock and stated, "Good morning" with a big wet smile.

Back to work she went. 20 minutes and I blew a load deep into her throat. Marin coughed a time or two, but she was a quick study. Her eyes were watering and bloodshot. She had really worked hard.

"It's not the easiest thing to do. Ass up, getting drilled, and holding on for dear life is much easier then sucking cock." Marin explained.

'It does require some work, breath control, and a lack of gag reflex helps' I advised.

'Get ready for golf. Call Kate and tell her to be here in 5 minutes.' I instructed.

Marin pulled out her new cell phone and called her sister. "5 minutes big tits. Golf today. Get over here. Now."

Marin hung up the phone, rushed downstairs, returned with a tray full of food, and fed me while I sat up. Marin nibbled on some eggs and fruit in between feeding me. All finished and Kate walked into the bedroom. Baggy jeans, sweatshirt, and tennis shoes. Marin shook her head and stated, "Nope. Not even close."

Marin turned on the shower, stripped Kate and we all climbed in. The hot water was very nice. I soaped Kate's huge tits, massaged them, and pinched her fat nipples. She was very appreciative, she moaned, her pussy dripped, and Marin helped clean me up.

After the shower we all got ready. Marin had her typical golf skirt, plaid shirt, and shoes. Kate had a similar golf skirt and shoes, but her top was ridiculous. It was one of my plaid shirts, her tits were straining it, and the buttons were ready to shoot off. Huge amounts of tit meat were forced out, left, right top, and middle. Her bra was visible, and she looked very unhappy.

12