The Newest Neighbors Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marin stood next to her, hand on chin, deep in thought.

'Just lose the shirt. Wear the bra only.' I explained.

Kate looked at me stunned. "Golf. In only my bra? In public?"

'Yeah. It's the size of a normal bikini top. No one will care.' I stated looking at Marin.

Marin winked knowing Kate's huge tits were anything but normal. Marin pulled the plaid shirt off and Kate did look any happier. Still very shy she kept hugging and hiding her tits with her hands. It didn't matter. They were huge. She couldn't hide them if she tried.

Arriving at the club Marin screamed hello to Jason, Brian, and Phil as we pulled up to the first tee. Kate was very shy, fidgety, and looking down to the ground.

"Wholley shit. I love huge tits. Nice to meet you. I'm Phil." Phil had walked past Marin, right up to the seated Kate, and shook her hand. Kate's huge globes jiggled as Phil shook her hand much to hard.

"You are riding with me sweet tits. My carts over here." Phil instructed.

We usually walk with hand carts, but I thought it would be more fun for the girls if we took power carts from now on.

Brian and Jason nudged me and asked, "Where's ours?" looking at Kate and Marin.

'Hey. Phil asked me to bring Kate. He love's huge tits. So, I delivered. I got only two girls left. What do you want. The 18-year-old teen or the 19-year-old nudist?' I asked.

Brian and Jason walked away in deep discussion. None of my friends had girlfriends or wives. All nerds, shy, or just shut ins with millions of dollars to their names. But no women in their lives.

Marin said hello to each of my friends and we started playing golf. Phil and Kate were laughing, joking around, and having fun. Kate must have forgotten she was walking around in a tiny skirt and bra only. Maybe Phil was just making her feel more at ease. Who knew.

Hole 9 and the bets began. "Winner gets the nudist." Brian stated.

Marin looked at me and asked, "Does he mean Betsy?"

'Yeah. They asked where their beautiful woman was? I mentioned Liz and Betsy and I guess Brian decided on Betsy. Or at least the winner gets her. Brian is a huge reader. He loves books, has a massive library, and tons of first editions. Come to think of it they would make a cute couple.' I explained.

Marin jumped in Brian's golfcart, and they chatted for a couple holes. Brian did win the hole, so he got Betsy according to the bet. Jason was next, "Teeny Liz is the prize for this hole." Marin laughed and jumped in his golfcart.

Jason won of course and Marin rode with him for 2 more holes getting to know him. "They will both do nicely for my sisters. Both are excellent matches." Marin explained. I had guessed she interrogated them during her ride.

Hole 15 and the drink girl was waiting. Not the same one as before. Pity. She and Marin got along nicely. This one was blonde, short, and was completely flat. Not a bump for tits to be seen. When Marin spotted her, she ran over, bouncing, talking, and hugging her. Marin returned to my cart to ask if I wanted anything from Mia.

'Just some water and a bag of chips. Please.' I asked.

Marin kissed me and ran off. Marin and Kate were chatting with Mia while she handed out the snacks. Mia pointed to Kate's massive tits and Kate shook them back and forth lewdly. Phil damn near fell on his face while he was walking towards them. Kate's tits were so distracting to him.

Marin brought me the snacks while laughing. "Mia loves Kate's fat tits. She begged Kate to tell her where she bought them. Kate shook them in her face to show they are real and not fake." Marin laughed.

After finishing my water and snacks I walked over to throw my garbage away. Phil, Jason, Brian, and Mia were chanting, "Show your tits. Show your tits!" to Kate. She finally shrugged, pulled off her bra and her massive globes were on full display. The chanting stopped and the mesmerized men and women stared at Kate's tits in silence. She bounced, shimmed, and shook them side to side. Mia and Phil walked closer, they groped them, squeezed them, and lifted them. Their 4 hands were not enough to cover 10% of her flesh. Kate giggled about being "felt up in public."

Mia stepped back, pulled up her shirt, and showed her flat chest. Tiny areolas and nipples. She complained at 21 years old she never developed at all. She must have been a runner or gymnast. She had the build for it but true to her complaints. No tit fat at all. The women dressed while talking about switching bodies. Kate complained of neck and back pain and how she wished to run more, swim more, and be more active.

Phil pipped up. "I will massage you 24 hours a day my sweet" as he knelt and kissed her hand. Kate blushed and looked at Marin and Mia before Mia helped her strap her massive bra back on.

Jason and Brian moaned, "Ahh man." As the tits were covered.

"Back to golf perverts" Marin yelled.

We bid goodbye to Mia and finished the round. No more betting occurred. I guessed they had gotten everything they wanted for the day. Kate helped Phil load up his truck as they chatted. Kate skipped over to us and asked is she could "Hang out with Phil."

'Go ahead. Call us if you need a ride home. Or not.' As I winked at her. Marin too winked and Kate ran off laughing. Phil helped Kate climb into his truck and got a great upskirt view of Kate's white panties as she sat down. Phil smiled, closed the door, and gave us two thumbs up as he ran around to the driver's side of his truck.

'Don't worry. He's a harmless nerd.' I told Marin.

"Oh. I'm not worried. Kate will eat him up. Phil may want to stretch, drink lots of fluids, and preload with some Ibuprofen." Marin stated.

I laughed as we drove home.

12