The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for Rana's response, and when she nodded affirmatively, he continued.

"We were kissing and I sent a hand up your skirt and began touching you---there."

"Mmmmm," Rana murmured reliving the moment.

"I saw Samira watching us."

"You did?"

"I did. And if you had seen what I did---the hunger in her eyes---I'm sure you would have invited her to join us then and there."

"You really saw her looking that way?"

"Yes. And furthermore, when I brought her hand down to touch you, you didn't stop her. In fact you welcomed her fingers didn't you?"

"It was crazy hot ... yeah," Rana admitted. "But didn't you mind her going down on you with me?"

Ignoring the fact that he'd more or less directed the younger girl to his cock, Mark said, "She confessed it was her first time and didn't know what to do. So I asked you to show her. You did. You showed your love for me and gave me a wonderful once in a lifetime experience."

He gently tugged at her top. Rana laughed and took a step back. "Wait a sec," she said and quickly stepped out of her skirt leaving her in her top and black lace panties. Then with a Mona Lisa like smile she raised the top exposing both breasts to him. Both nipples were stiff and pink. Without hesitating he cupped them letting his fingers brush over her pebbled areola.

Her legs scissored his right thigh as they kissed, signaling that she was completely turned on. Mark reached down and took hold of her smooth thigh.

"Did you like it?" he asked. Damn she was beautiful. He was really lucky to have her, he told himself.

"What?" Rana replied, her voice slurred with lust.

"You know. Having her finger you."

Rana smiled, both of her fragile dimples coming out on either side of her cheeks, and she sighed. "It was different. I mean it wasn't anything like I expected."

She was quiet for several seconds then she stifled a laugh. "She was choking on your dick. Did you hear her? She's not very good at it."

As she spoke her hand was drifting down the front of him, opening the belt then pushing the zipper with her palm. Gravity took over and his pants fell around his shoes in a jingle of change.

"Oh," he gasped as Rana grabbed his hardon through his jockeys and wiggled it like a gearshift, making him gasp again.

"I mean, it was kind of erotic," she said, going on as if nothing had happened. Samira's got a big ass, not better than mine, but it's big. And she's pretty. I'm not going to lie, I've checked her out when we're changing," Rana admitted. "I just don't want you to start liking her."

"Never---how could I?" Mark lied. Already thinking, I'm not so sure about that. Samira's so innocent, and now I know---willing. She's like uncharted territory. I would have never thought her capable of what she did last night. What would she do if I or we got her alone for a few hours?

Rana had his cock out and was jerking him off; and as if reading his mind asked: "Would you do something with her again?"

Mark looked down at her hand, now a blur as his cock began to throb. "Is that what you want? I'll do whatever you want, Rana. I love you. I just want to make you happy.

She spit on the head of his cock and then rubbed her hand around and around it before resuming her masturbation.

"Ohhh, that's nice, Rana."

"Would you fuck her?"

He fondled her breast before answering. "Not unless you were okay with it."

"Are you gonna cum?"

"I'm close, yeah, I'm close."

"You know, here we are talking about fucking my cousin and you've never fucked me."

"I have every intention of doing that, but you have set conditions in place preventing it. Remember?"

"You do, huh?" She stopped jerking him off.

"What's wrong?" Mark inquired concernedly. Had he offended her somehow?

He was still wondering when Rana stunned him by saying, "Before I left the reception my

Grandmother ... remember the woman whose tape you made the DJ play?"

"The Family Matriarch?" Mark said, befuddled.

"One and the same, Mark, sweetie. My Grandmother lifted the promise I made my father." Rana looked him in the eye and kissed the tip of his nose. "She's the only who could do such a thing. She liked you. And she's wiser than most people and sensed our love. So she released me from my promise."

Rana retreated to her bed and skimmed her panties down her legs.

"Soooo"

He caught a glimpse of dark fuzzy triangle, but Rana adroitly hid her sex from him by quickly crossing her right leg over the left.

"Save the talk for later. It's cheap anyway. Actions speak louder than words. Now make my first time memorable, and don't think about her while you're doing me."

Mark stumbled over to the bed and gazed hungrily at Rana's exposed body before reaching out to squeeze her breasts and tug at the nipples, pinching and torturing them between his fingers.

She was almost panting. "What are you going to do?"

Mark planted a hard kiss on her mouth and reached between her legs. "I'm going to make this memorable, my sweet; now do you want the lights on or off?"

"Leave them on," Rana panted before kissing him again, this time spending a great deal of time gnawing at his lower lip and sucking the tip of his tongue. They were both on their knees on the bed, naked chests pressed together as they continued kissing.

Eventually Mark eased Rana onto her back and moved down to kiss her breasts. Her nipples turned hard in his mouth, and she writhed beneath him. Still moving things along, Mark kicked off his shoes while lavishing her breasts with more kisses and licks.

Knowing his muscular frame would seem heavy to her, Mark held his body up with his arms to keep his full weight from hurting her. By unspoken agreement they slowed things down even more, kissing lovingly, but slowly as if savoring the moment.

He opened his eyes for a brief instant and saw Rana's open as well. He closed his eyes, and then opened them again to see if she was still looking. She was. She laughed and began sucking on his lower lip. "I feel wonderful, Mark," she whispered.

"Tell me what you're feeling," he murmured although they were alone in the room. Then he leaned down kissed her neck, felt the pounding pulse and licked the throbbing vein.

"Oh god," she moaned. "I like that, Mark, I really do. I ... um ... I love your kisses. I love ..."

He bit her left nipple and she screamed out.

"I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to hurt ..."

"Didn't hurt---felt wonderful---please, do it again and again!"

Then in a rush, she raced to answer his previous question. "I like feeling your chest against mine. I like feeling your flesh against me. It turns me on so much. Now you're---you're kissing down along my collarbone to my chest. You're moving your mouth all over my boobs. Yes, nibble that nipple, Mark. I want to feel your teeth."

He responded by drawing the nipple between his teeth and pinching it moderately hard. Rana hummed and moved her feet up and down Mark's legs.

"Oh Mark---oh god! That feels so fucking good ..."

Mark looked up. The word "fuck" had surprised him, and he saw in Rana's eyes that she surprised herself when she said it.

"Was that okay?" she asked worriedly. Her father would have had her stoned had he heard her utter the word.

"Fuck yeah," Mark responded. "I love to hear you talk dirty. Keep talking, sweetheart."

"Fuck, Mark, oh fuck... You're kissing my tummy, you're kissing my tummy all over. I'm so hot ... I'm so fuckin' hot!"

"Keep going, Rana!" Mark said with an urgency that spurred her on.

"Ahhh ...Now you---yuh ... ahhh, you're licking my inner thigh---it's ... ahhh, gonna make me cum!"

Her commentary came to an abrupt halt when he shoved his mouth into her pussy. Her genitals had a strong, yet intoxicating odor, had she put perfume down there? Why would she? Then it hit him, she had prepared for this. She had anticipated this moment. His confidence soared, lifting his face several inches from her vagina he took a moment to examine her sex then licked a visibly wet dollop into his mouth and swallowed.

Further, she had an exquisite taste. He thought of all the comments his unknowing friends in high school had made about a woman's vagina smelling foul and tasting like piss. He felt sorry for them and hoped that someday they too would have this exhilarating experience.

Mark kissed her pussy and reveled in the moan that escaped her throat. He stopped to take another look at her sex and noted how her labia outlined the hole to her vagina, and that her lips were beginning to swell with her excitement.

Rana moaned and lifted her crotch up, searching for Mark's mouth again. "Keep talking, I'll keep licking," Mark said, then he guided his tongue up to her clitoris.

"I—I---oh---ah---ahhh ... my pussy---is so wet for you---I want you!"

"Mmmm," he moaned before smacking his lips together.

"Yes---yes ... keep doing that----yes---yes right there!"

"Like that?" he inquired mischievously.

"Ohhh yeah, maybe ... a little to the right!"

She began bucking her pussy against his chin as he rocked his tongue against her clit.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Mark reached up and grabbed her left breast as Rana grabbed his hair. It made him lick with more force, heightening the overall sensations.

"Ohhhhh, oh God, you're ... making ... me cum! You're making me---OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As the orgasm washed over Rana, she clenched her jaw and grunted repeatedly---like a woman in pain---shivering and rocking against his mouth.

Finally she was capable of taking a breath and spit out the words, "Oh, I—I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck—fuck---fuckkk!

She pulled his face away from her pussy, unable to take any more for the moment. Instead, she pulled him up by the hair on top of her again.

Rana looked hesitantly at Mark.

"What is it? Did I do something wrong?" he asked, afraid he'd ruined the sex between them somehow.

Her answer surprised him.

"I—I might get really nasty, Mark. I don't want to turn you off."

I don't want to turn you off if I get nasty," she said.

"Get as nasty as you like. Whatever turns you on will turn me on."

"You mean it?" Rana asked apprehensively.

"Sure I do. I want to try some things with you too. But haven't asked you---yet," He said.

"I want to taste myself on your mouth," she said as she pulled herself up to face him.

"So? Go ahead and taste, Rana."

Then with a savage moan, Rana surged forward and began licking his mouth, sopping up her juices and cream from his lips, chin and just under his nose.

Mark was startled by this attack, and it was an attack---of that there was no question.

As she finished clearing his face of her juices, she moaned, "If you cum on my face, would you lick your cum off it?"

"I would," he replied, "Happily."

Suddenly Rana pushed herself away from him and stood up beside the bed. In the light of the dimly lit room she looked every bit the Persian Princess he imagined she might have been had history not interrupted the Shah's regime. Then again he would never have met her had it not. As that fact sank into his brain he took her golden body in and memorized it forever more.

Rana reached out a hand and Mark stood up and kissed her, fondling her firm ass as she unbuttoned his pants. "Now it's your turn to tell me what I'm doing to you!" Rana said.

"You're unbuttoning my pants, Rana, and you're pulling them down. I'm stepping out of them and you're, um, tossing them across the room like they offended you."

He was toying with both her breasts while trying to tell her what she wanted to hear.

"Now um, you're, um, kissing my stomach ... AHHH! And---and tracing lines along my muscles, and ... Huh—huh---Ohhhh that---that's lovely ..."

"What's lovely my handsome man?"

"You---you---you licking my belly button."

"That's your navel, silly!"

"Ohhh, fuck ... you're kissing the fabric of my underwear---and now---now you're pulling my briefs down and---and my penis---my penis is sticking out. Your tongue is sooo fucking hot licking my dick!"

"Not very descriptive, Mark. C'mon, you can do better than that!"

"Mmmm, my shaft! You're licking and kissing up my shaft... and down---down my shaft!"

Rana pushed him back against the bed, and he sat down. She started licking and sucking his cock again, and he couldn't keep his hands out of her fabulous curly hair.

"I love to hear your sexy voice," Rana said. "It's the biggest turn-on ever, except for your hands and mouth and that mmmm, lovely cock!"

"Should I keep talking?"

"Yesssss!"

"Oh Rana ... you're moving your hand up and down around it---I'm so hard, Rana, I'm so hard---I want to buck against your hand like I'm having sex with you! Ugh—ugh—ugh, oh man, ah, ah, ah!"

"Sooo, my man likes what I'm doing?"

"You---you better believe it!"

Rana took the head of his penis into her mouth and bathed it with her wet tongue.

"Ohhhh, fuckkk! I can feel the roof of your mouth against the head of my---my cock!"

"What else?" Rana teased as she grew hotter with each and every word he uttered.

"Ohhh, just suck it!"

With his cock lodged in her mouth, Rana laughed at his last comment and almost choked before regaining her composure. Then, still sucking on him, she reached back and squeezed his ass as he had hers earlier.

Mark began to fuck her mouth, trying to cum. Rana stopped sucking long enough to take him from her mouth and pumping him with her hand chastised him, saying: "Don't stop talking, Mark."

Mark paused as he struggled to find the words, then said: "Okay---okay---okay, my dick is throbbing in your mouth, baby. I ... um, feel your lips slobbering all around the shaft. Mmmm, I love how wet your mouth is making me. And---and the feel of your hot saliva dripping from my balls. OH MAN ..."

As Rana took Mark's cock right back to her throat, Mark lost his vocabulary and simply thumped against her throat, feeling the even tighter caress of her tonsils around his cockhead.

"Rana---Rana ... It feels good ... it feels sooo good!"

He paused, then remembered he was supposed to keep a running commentary and started talking.

"I want to cum in your mouth and feel you swallow it all. Do you ... swallow? I mean, is that okay?"

"Rana?"

"Mmmmph?"

"I don't know if ... ah---ah---ah ... if you want to swallow my ..."

Rana looked up and met his eyes; his cock was still in her mouth. She nodded, her intent was clear enough.

"OHHH! I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum so hard ... OH MAN, I'm cumming... Uh—UH—UH—UH!"

He leaned back and sent his sperm into Rana's mouth. She collected most of it while keeping him in her mouth, still sucking, although swallowing some of it.

This caused an incredible pressure around his sensitive cock. Mark instinctively grabbed Rana by the ears to hold her steady, trying to reduce the shock to his system, as she sucked out the remaining semen in his shaft.

He felt so good he could hardly think. Finally he sank to his knees on the floor and held her in his arms, kissing her passionately.

When he recovered, he whispered in her ear, "I thought you wanted me to cum on your face."

Rana whispered back, "We've got all night. I'm thinking about how turned on I am and how bad I want your cock in my pussy."

Mark said, "I'm thinking about how beautiful you are and how regretful I am that I never told you so before."

"Oh, but you have"

"I have?"

"Yes, in the car for one, and while we were dancing at the wedding. " she smiled and touched his lips with a finger. "You don't remember, do you?"

"I don't know. All I can think of is beautiful you are. I've thought that from the first time I saw you. Did I say the words? I really don't know---you know how guys are---they think but don't speak so much."

"Hmmm," Rana said and smiled, letting it pass. He'd uttered the words in her presence that was enough for the moment.

Mark kissed Rana's face and began talking and describing his actions to her. "I'm kissing your cheek. I'm pulling you down to the bed ... I'm rolling you onto your back. I'm looking at you, breathing hard, wanting you."

"I'm touching your chest," Rana said. "I'm opening my legs for you to enter me. I want you to fuck me so bad." She closed her eyes. "I want you to fuck me, Mark, I want it so bad."

Mark put his body into position above her. "I'm holding my cock, Rana. I'm aiming it at your pussy ... I'm placing the head against your hole..."

Unable to stand it any longer, Rana screamed, "Shut the fuck up and just DO IT!"

"AAAARRGHHH ... your wet ... vagina!"

She wanted to laugh at his silliness, but he felt too good as his cock entered her.

"Mark ... oh my god ... oh fuck ... fuck---fuck—fuck!"

"Am I hurting you?"

"NOOOO! Fuck no ... you're filling me up, Mark. You feel ... wonderful!"

Mark buried his manhood as deep as it would go, pressing against her cervix. He didn't move at all, but simply supported his body above hers. Rana twisted her head, moaning, then she opened her eyes and did not look away. The streetlight slipped through the blinds and cast tiny shadows on her forehead where her curls fell.

"Tell me Mark ... Ahh, oh god ... tell me what it feels like ..."

"What it ... Oh, it's pure velvet---molten liquid velvet squeezing me gently, unbelievably gently. It's so wet---so wet ... like a tunnel filled with liquid, a slick tunnel squishing over my cock. It's sensational! And tight! Did I mention that? Like my cock is being gripped by a velvet glove ..."

"Mark ... oh Mark... that really turns me on!"

"Well you've certainly turned me on, Rana!"

"You're filling me up, Mark. I can feel the hairs on your balls brushing against my asshole."

Mark was motionless inside her.

"Really?"

"Yeah ... it just feels so fucking fantastic. I mean the way you fill me each time you plunge so far into me. Kiss me, lover."

Mark leaned down and kissed Rana, and his cock moved inside her. He pulled the member outward, and then went deep, and suddenly they were really fucking. Rana moaned into his mouth as his cock began to pump inside her. She pulled away and started talking again.

"Ah—ah—ah—ah! Oh my god---ohmygod---ohmygod! I wanna keep talking as we fuck, it's turning me on so much! Oh---fuckkk!"

"What? Tell me, Rana ... What is it?"

"Your cock ... your incredibly hard cock feels ... I can feel my cream squeezing out around your cock through my opening! Oh, fuckkk ... it's running down my ass crack! You---you feel ... you feel so good... Mark!"

"RANA! RANA! RANA! I want to fuck you all night, I want to fuck you forever! I want to bury my face in your hair ..." And he did so, grunting into Rana's ear.

"My pussy's on fire, baby! I'm so happy we're fucking, Mark, I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'm so fuckin' happy!"

"YES ... yes, like that ... oh, FUCK ME ... oh, my GOD ... I can ... I feel you slapping against my pussy. Do you hear the slapping? OH FUCK---OH FUCK---OHHH FUCKKK!"

"Tell me where you want me to cum, Rana, tell me where you want it!"

"On my face, on my fucking face, cum all over my fucking face like I'm your fucking whore; spray my face with your jizz, your sticky semen, I want you to cover me in your jizz! OHHH Mark, keep fucking me ..."

"You're my whore, Rana..."

"I'm your whore, Mark, fuck me I'm your fucking whore..."

"This is so goddamn sexy ... you're so sexy ..."

"I want it Mark I want it so bad oh fuck ME!"

"Hold on baby, cum with me, cum at the same time ... Inside me, I'm on the pill, keep pumping me with that big ole cock ..."

"I'm so close, Rana, I'm so fucking close, I'm gonna cum, baby ..."

"Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me hard, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK me ..."

"It's coming, lover, I'm about to blow ..."

"YES, sweetie, yes, I'm gonna cum with you ..."