The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's... oh, uh, UGH, GOD, AH—AH---AHHH ... I'm shooting!"

"FUCK ME, Mark, I'm cumming! Oh I'm cumming! I'm ... I'm cumming tooooo!"

Mark came harder than he ever remembered. A huge gush of semen blasted its way out of his shaft and splashed Rana's vaginal walls. In an instinctively retaliatory way Rana slapped her smooth body up against his, digging her fingernails into his upper arms. Her head rolled back so far that she was facing the headboard, grunting noisily through gritted teeth.

At first Mark thought he was imagining her pussy gripping his cock, but after it happened again and again, he knew for certain she was milking him. Eventually she slowed and then stopped. He kept expecting her to say something, but she did not. He felt her breathing, clinging to him as if fearful of letting go.

Then Rana took a long breath and asked, "Why haven't you gone soft?"

"I have no idea," he replied. "Am I hurting you?"

"No," Rana said. "Can you fuck me some more?"

"I can try ... I mean, I was catching my breath. I thought you were too. But if you're okay ..."

He steered his semi-hard erection back into her vaginal furnace, taking the time to enjoy each of the many sensations it afforded him.

Rana also enjoyed his slower approach, although had one asked her just then what she preferred she would have undoubtedly answered, 'give it to me hard and fast.'

As it was she hummed delightedly and moved her hands up to his shoulders. Mark wrapped an arm under her and rolled so that she was on top. They continued to make love slowly, with Rana lying on top, her body stretched out from head to toe against his. Her legs sat on top so that their toes touched, making her pussy tighter around his cock. They french kissed tenderly as Rana moved slowly, keeping Mark deep inside.

This languid pace lasted for close to half-an-hour. Then Rana slowly sat up, careful not to detach herself from the penis impaling her. She moved quietly, soundlessly, rocking slowly back and forth on the stiff cock embedded inside her, staring into his eyes and patting each other's chests, pinching nipples and french kissing from time to time as the rain pelted the windows and darkness fell earlier than usual that day.

Mark watched his cock slipping in and out of her; Rana pouted her full lips and breathed through her nose. Mark slid his hands up and down her bare thighs, probing her mysterious places with his fingers and palms, brushing his fingers against her clit, making her squeal.

They took their time, stopping but not breaking their coitus. An hour passed before Rana tightened her stomach muscles, formed her lips in the shape of an O, looked at the ceiling, pressed her palms down hard on Mark's tummy and began trembling like a piece of paper fluttering in a breeze as her pelvis muscles clinched. When the orgasm ended, she draped her torso across Mark's. She felt warm and slightly damp.

"You came," he said unaccusingly.

"I---I didn't know it was happening ... I---I just felt soooo good and then I was cumming ... I was as surprised as you!"

She lifted herself off of Mark's penis, which was finally starting to soften. The member slipped out of her messy wet hole with a sloppy sound. She stood, and took Mark by the hand. She led him through the dimly lit room to the wall of windows.

"Oh, look. See how they're all steamed up?" she said, drawing a small stick child on the window pane.

"Why don't you rub your body against the window? See if you can leave a sexy impression there instead of that little stick character."

"You think?" Rana said, and did just that, shivering as the cold glass chilled her flesh, but delighting in the impressions left by her breasts and belly.

Mark moved to the arm chair and sat down as she was turning away from the window. Rana laughed on seeing him sitting there and went to him, dropped to her knees and

gobbled his penis into her mouth. She sucked him hard and fast, and the blood quickly filled every inch of his appendage.

"I taste good," she announced, then gave Mark one last hard lick. "Let's keep talking," she said as she pulled Mark by the knees, so that he sat lower in the seat. She stood over him, spreading her legs. "That was the best sex of my entire life. I loved hearing you talk to me."

"I loved it, too," Mark said. "I know this sounds trite, but I'm having a lot of fun."

Rana giggled. "We're certainly not shy with each other anymore."

Rana's bright smile flashed white in the dim light provided by the lamp. "Oh Mark," she half-laughed, and reached down and touched between her legs. "Oh god, I'm so wet! Would you ... I want to see you jerk off, would you do that for me?"

He never imagined he'd ever admit to anyone that he masturbated, let alone do it in front of a girl, but when she commanded him he didn't hesitate. His hand grabbed his dick before his conscious brain knew it was happening.

"I'll do it. I'll jerk off for you. But you finger your cunt for me ... otherwise ..."

Rana was still standing over Mark, her knees slightly bent. Her skin had sheen to it and her nipples stuck out hard, casting tiny shadows on her breasts and her hand was in front of her pussy.

Mark thought she was using two fingers on herself, but wasn't positive.

"There's a place inside my vagina that I like to rub," she confided.

"I want to touch it," Mark said.

"Okay, let me guide your fingers."

She grabbed two of his fingers and brought them to her entrance. He sent them inside her and she began instructing their placement.

"Fuck ... I'm so horny right now!

"Rana ... where do they go?"

"Oh, up a little higher ... there ... yes there. Now just move them back and forth a fraction of an inch in either direction.

"AHHHHH!" She gasped with pleasure, and immediately leaned down and grabbed Mark's semi-flaccid dick with much more force than he'd been expecting. She tugged hard, pumping up and down, while he fingered her deep in response.

"We're masturbating each other," Rana said.

"Wait---wait that hurts!" Mark groaned.

Shocked, Rana let his member go and brought both hands to her face and covered her eyes. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No—no! It was ... um, my penis ... it wasn't as hard as it ... well you can be rough with it when it's hard, but not so much when it gets soft, you know?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mark ... I had no idea!"

She took a deep breath and made an O of her lips and sucked his cock deep into her wet mouth in one swift plunge of her head.

"Uunnhhh," they both moaned together at the resulting sensations.

Mark reveled in the feel of her tongue as it swished over the bottom side of his penis, which was suddenly hardening again.

Rana giggled with her success and doubled down by sucking rapidly then releasing the captive cock, and then sucking hard on it again. Soon she had about two-thirds of Mark's erection buried in her cute flushed face. He could feel the rapid breaths from her nostrils on the skin of his cock just outside the tight seal of her lips. Her suckling was in cycle with her rapid breathing and was driving him toward another climax. He had to fight the urge to grab her behind her head and thrust his member completely down her throat. Fortunately for the two of them, Rana backed off and started using slow, deliberate bobs of her head on him instead, while keeping both her hands down on her bare upper thighs.

"Umm-I-doinrigh?" Rana managed to get out from around his cock without breaking the seal of her lips around his shaft.

Amazingly enough, Mark understood exactly what she'd just said and told her she was doing fine, better than fine, and to please keep at it. She responded by showing even more enthusiasm and moaning with each downward stroke of her head, which added vibrations to her developing technique, "Uhm ... uhm ... uhm ... uhm..."

Rana maintained a steady rhythm, fucking her face up and down on his salvia soaked schlong. And Mark did nothing more than rest his palm on her long brown hair as his cock thrummed within the vacuum seal of her lips.

Seconds later Mark began to feel a series of little lightning bolts of sharp pleasure shoot up his cock as Rana managed to breach the opening of her tight, oh so soft throat with the swollen head of his erection. She held herself down on it for a moment before she pulled off a bit and caught her breath. He could feel his wet exposed skin cooling, so there was a bit of a draft in the room.

Suddenly Rana's head stopped moving along his shaft and he heard her suck in a big gasp of air as she eased him completely out of the seal of her tight lips. His wet flesh started to cool the moment it left the warmth of her mouth.

"Time to fuck again, Markie," Rana giggled. "Put your hands on my hips and help me into the chair. That's it ... I'm almost in position ... just a little lower ... there---I'm on your lap---fuck I can't believe how much I need you in me!"

"AH—AHH---AHHH---OOH! That's it! There---there---right there! You're in me! You're in me!"

She began to bounce on Mark's lap, squeezing his penis tightly with her muscular vagina.

"I ... Mark, I wanted ... to go slow ... but I can't ... I can't go slow ... I have to fuck you hard. Do me any way you want, mark, but do me hard!"

"If I do that I'll cum right away."

"Oh, so ... can you go slow and hard?"

"Yeah ... I think so."

Rana was about as wet as she would ever get which made deep penetration easier on both of them. Mark reared back and slammed his hardon into, and then slowly eased it back until only the head was still inside her. Then he repeated the fearsome stroke, driving the air from her lungs in the process.

"Oh-my-god! That—that was awesome! I'm tingling everywhere! Do it again and again!"

Mark slipped his hand between her legs until reaching her ass. "

"Oh my god! Mark, that's so fucking sexy!"

"I'm gonna finger your ass; Rana ... let me know what you think."

"I've never ... Mark ... I've never ... I'm ... GODDAMN ... it's really hot and wet!"

"I'm fucking you with my finger ... I'm ass-fucking you, Rana."

A change came over Rana's face as the digit made its way inside, up to Mark's last knuckle.

"It's ... It'ssssssssss." She went quiet only to groan when his cock slammed into again.

"JESUS!"

He wiggled the finger, and then slammed his thick member into her cervix.

Rana placed both hands on Mark's shoulders and in a clipped voice cried, "Keep that up!"

They were both soaked with sweat. Rana turned wild, grunting, and fucking furiously while Mark seemed to hang on for dear life. Rana came; the orgasm rocked her back and forth for several short seconds, until she was breathing hard again. She continued rocking, not bothering to explain what had happened to her. After only two more minutes of the same vicious fucking, she came again, this time at a loss for words, simply opening her mouth wide and trying hard not to let any sound escape her throat.

"Mark ..." she said before the orgasm even ended. "Mark, hold on, hold on, hold on ... I'm gonna pass out ... You've got to stop!"

But he didn't; and Rana continued to ride him, despite her protestations. This time only about half-a-minute went by before Rana dug her nails painfully into Mark's upper arms, groaning an animal sound from deep in her throat.

Mark stopped fucking her. As her body relaxed, she fell forward onto him, nearly unconscious. Mark slowly pulled his finger from her burning asshole and lifted the semi-conscious girl off of his cock. She sat on his lap like a child, cradled in his arms, moaning.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned softly. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." She cooed for another few moments, trailing off. When she tried to lift an arm and place it around Mark's neck, it fell limply back to her side. The two sat in the chair that way for ten minutes, staring out the rain teared window next to them.

"You're a fantastic lover," Rana said just loud enough to be heard over the patter of the rain on the window panes.

"Me? It's you that's amazing, Rana."

"How many girls have you been with?" Rana asked.

"Oh fuck," Mark said. "Are you sure you want to get into it?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me," Rana said. "I just don't see how you and I are going to end up with any secrets from each other. I only meant that you're good at sex. I thought you must have had a lot."

"My first ... really my first was the mother of this girl I was dating. In fact, I was taking her to the Prom the following night."

"What, she wanted to give you lessons for her daughter?"

He laughed. "You may be right about that. I mean, she told me how to seduce her ... and I did too."

"Who else?"

"Well, her daughter ... I did her in the limo on the way to the Prom and she told her best friend and ..."

Rana laughed and said, "You have a thing for limos, huh?"

Mark laughed. "What about you?"

"God, no way. You'll think I'm a total whore."

Mark grabbed her without warning, and she yelped. He tugged at her hair, and with his mouth next to her ear said in a whisper, "You're my whore now, Rana. Who else have you been with?"

Rana gulped and said in a rush, "I've been fingered by two boys before you. But that was a long time ago, and neither of them was as good as you." She exhaled deeply then added, "I should also tell you that I masturbate every night, sometimes two and three times. I know my body really well, and I know what I like. I'm sure you masturbate every night, too. You've got too much stamina not to."

Mark felt a pang of embarrassment, but there was nothing to fear at this point. "Yeah, I'm a jerk-off artist too," he admitted.

"What time is it?" Rana asked.

"Almost four."

Rana kissed Mark on the cheek and whispered, "Take me to the shower, lover."