The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 08B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, shivered at a thrilling sensation that went from a nipple to her clit and then everywhere else at once, or so it seemed.

"Whew ... I used to hate the way my body looked. Rana had these big boobs and all I had were mosquito bites on my chest. Then about a year ago my body started to change, and now the both of you are slurping away at my titties. It's a wonderful feeling, let me tell you.

"But that night roaming the kitchen completely nude, you know it was the first time I ever did anything like that and it was a thrill. I squatted down in the middle of the kitchen and stuck two fingers into my pussy. I told myself it was your penis, Mark ... your lovely long, thick cock.

"I had never done that before. I mean, one had been my limit until that night. I was so wet when I came I was dripping on the floor. I didn't care. I smelled my fingers. The aroma was so powerful that I had to sniff them again, and sucked them one at a time. I loved the taste.

"Have you done that, Rana?"

"Maybe ... but you were saying?" And Rana returned to sucking on the nipple in front of her.

"Oh ... yes, sorry. I walked around not knowing what to do. I remember the floor tiles were cool against my bare feet. Looking out the small window over the sink, I noticed that the rounded edge of the counter was at just about the right height to rub against my clit. I went up on my toes and pressed my pussy against the counter. Ohhh that was nice! I stood there for a little while lightly humping myself against the hard edge. I thought about how later that morning my mother would be standing in that very spot cleaning the dishes without any clue of what I was doing just then. I don't know why that gave me such a naughty jolt of pleasure. I could have made myself cum again that way, but I wanted to play some more before I did.

"I noticed a bag of carrots in the vegetable crisper and knew what I was going to do.

Sorting through the bag, I pulled out the largest one of the bunch. After rinsing it off at the sink I squatted in the middle of the kitchen and slid the carrot into my pussy. It was cold and rough, but that only made it all the more exciting. I can't tell you how exhilarating it was to have something long and hard inside me. I was so wet that the carrot moved in and out of my hole with ease. There was no blood; I never felt my hymen break. Maybe it had already happened horseback riding or something."

By this point both Mark and Rana had stopped sucking on Samira's nipples and were looking at one another while listening to Samira's tale.

When she was certain Samira was finished with her story, Rana kissed her. Samira moaned loudly. Rana's mouth and tongue was everywhere at once; over Samira's lips mouth and throat and lastly her breasts. Eventually she pulled back and stared at her cousin.

"Mmm. Cousin, I didn't know you were so tasty."

"Am I, Rana?"

"You just told us you've tasted yourself. You know well enough how sweet you taste," Rana chided her.

"Do you like girls, Samira?" Mark inquired.

"I suppose ... but how do you mean, Mark?"

"She just makes out with them." Rana said, rubbing her hands over the swell of Samira's splendid breasts.

"Rana, you--you're making fun of me!" Samira squeaked softly.

"Do you like Rana?" Mark asked, essentially asking the same question of her a second time.

"Well, she's my cousin."

"Oh cut it out! You reveled in her kisses a moment ago. You loved it when she and I sucked and nibbled on those fine breasts of yours. Of course you like her. You more than like her, I'd say you adore her and I know without a doubt you adore my cock as well.

"Come on, get real, Samira, give Rana's pussy a nice long smooch."

Both Rana and Mark could see that the young girl was certainly turned on by the thought of having both of them sharing her body. Her body was moving back and forth, her head tilted upwards, eyes closed, bottom lip being bit by her small teeth. Her hands had turned into small fists on her stomach.

Mark continued his verbal assault, "Samira, Rana's going to rub my cock on your nipple; you can lick it if you want too."

His member was in a semi-erect state after having so recently been buried in Rana's body.

Samira's eyes were fixed upon it, which surprised him for she had seen plenty of it earlier that afternoon.

Her head was cocked up. She looked almost afraid of it, or perhaps she was afraid of Rana having coupled with her man while she was away. They were cousins—they were also women and women are possessive creatures, especially with regard to their men.

Mark knelt in front on her breasts, letting him less than limber appendage hang over the young girl's waiting, jiggling breasts.

Rana giggled and took him in hand and began brushing his cockhead over her cousin's nipples.

"Look at this cock, Samira. Look at it. It's my cock, Samira. Do you understand if I allow you to use it, or for him to use it on you; it's still mine? I give or deny permission, Samira. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, Rana," Samira replied meekly, although her eyes never left the cock dangling in front of her.

"Say hello to it, Samira." Rana said, smiling.

Samira smiled at Rana, unable to speak.

"Come on, say hello. You've sucked this cock already; you're on a more than friendly level with it. Say hello!"

"Yeah I have. It looks way bigger now."

"You're talking to me. Address IT!"

"Hel--hello my friend," Samira managed to get out before Rana swung Mark's rapidly swelling cock and smacked her cousin on the nose with it.

It must have hurt somewhat, but undaunted, Samira caught it in her hand just as Rana released it and brought it to her mouth. "I love this splendid cock!" she gasped then swirled her petite tongue over its head.

Mark scooted up a bit to provide Samira with better access and in turn took in the smeared saliva now coating the teen's breasts along with the red marks left by both his and Rana's teeth.

"Okay, Samira, now open your mouth."

Rana grabbed his penis and gave it a sloppy farewell kiss then turned it to the small trembling hole that was Samira's mouth. In it went, past her full lips until the head disappeared.

It was hot and wet inside of her mouth, buzzing with energy. Mark held it there, just past her lips. The teen quickly swallowed several inches of Mark's appendage, only to be castigated by her cousin, Rana. "Samira, I know you can suck better than that," Rana said. "I want to see those cheeks drawn all the way in. Now suck it, Samira!"

Mark could feel her small tongue making tiny adjustments, wagging about under his shaft. His cock lay across her lips, bouncing up and down only because her tongue pushed it so.

Rana moved in, telling her cousin to "Take it out--take it out," and when she did, Rana's tongue caressed the head of his cock, which was pointed towards her anyway, and left the base for Samira to toy with.

"Yeah, both of you lick it." Mark chortled happily, reveling in watching the two women's slippery tongues sliding over his throbbing member, touching every vein with their mouths, it was sensory overload.

Since he had fucked Samira earlier and Rana had blown him on her return to the apartment, his cock, while fully erect, was in no particular rush to finish anything, seemingly content to go on and on and on.

"Um, Rana, why don't you and Samira spend some time kissing one another's body parts while I watch?"

Samira was all for it, abandoning his cock and reaching for Rana's breast under the T-shirt she wore, and when Rana's nipples sprang up, fastened her mouth on one and sucked it through the gauzy material while Rana moaned happily.

"Why not finger her while you're at it, Samira?"

"Muyy ot?" she replied, and finding the other woman's shorts impeding her, promptly used both hand s to pull them off. Rana made matters easier by drawing her knees up and giving her cousin two holes to finger should she chose too.

Samira's eyes were open staring at Mark with shocking intensity. It was as if she were telling him she loved him, telling him she trusted him, telling him, look, look what I'm doing...just for you.

Rana lay with her head on a pillow, watching her cousin suck her man's cock with grave concern.

Samira clamped down hard, painfully almost, but Mark's penis was hard as a rock just then, and relished the sensation. Her big lips helped cushion the mighty squeeze she was bestowing on his member with her mouth. Moments later he pushed forward and deeper into her inexperienced mouth.

His cock slid in, almost as if it were a pussy; her grip constant and tight, her mouth wet and warm. He closed his eyes and imaged it was her cunt and discovered the only difference he could find was the nervous quiver her tongue made and the heavy breath of her exhale through her nose onto his shaft and testicles.

He forced himself even deeper and the young girl gagged, coughed and removed him from her mouth, her eyes glaring at him reproachfully.

"Live with it, Samira," Rana said scoldingly, and the girl took him back into her mouth and sucked even harder. The pressure around Mark's cock increased a hundred fold. It was hard to push it back in with that much of a vacuum, but it doubled the pleasure. He found himself rocking back and forth on his knees, using her mouth as one would a fragile pussy.

"How does it feel Markie?" Rana asked lustfully.

"Amazing ... it's different than when you ..."

Oh, she's better?" Rana stopped sucking on the brown nipple in front of her.

"No! No, Rana. It's--it's my cock ... after all the fucking earlier ... it--it's nowhere near cumming, but the sensations are..."

"Amazing," Rana said, finishing the sentence for him, understanding his situation at last.

"I hope I didn't hurt your feelings."

"Oh, no Darling, I'm fine with it."

"Good." Mark said, obviously relieved that she understood what he was trying to convey.

Meanwhile, Samira didn't appreciate the two of them discussing her as if she were not there, and worse, didn't like hearing that her cousin sucked a better cock than she did.

So she went at him all the more, determined to make him cum, moaning as she sucked then taking him from her mouth and letting a long strand of saliva go from her mouth to his cock before fully enveloping him again while moaning even louder.

Rana was fascinated by Samira's reaction and shouted encouragement to her. "Yeah, move your head back and forth, back and forth. Moan over that meat in your mouth. Moaning ... yeah, that's what he likes."

Rana got to her knees, so that she was eye level with Mark, and they kissed. Rana's tongue was as skilled as a dancer on stage within his mouth. In turn, Mark took hold of both her breasts and thumbed both nipples sending incredible sensations throughout her body.

His hand went from one breast to her pussy and he realized he'd never found it so wet.

Her clit was bulging out screaming to be touched or sucked. When his finger glided lightly over it, Rana stopped kissing him, dug her nails into his shoulder and screamed, "Christ that's ... soooo sensitive! Kiss it baby! Kiss it for me!"

Samira's head was going crazy up and down him, and side to side.

"I want to, Rana," he replied, "but I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, then you can watch us," Rana moaned. "Here, I'll help get you off."

Placing her head next to Samira's, Rana grabbed the base of his penis and began stroking it while the first half of his cock was in her cousin's mouth.

"Come on, Samira, use that tongue. Suck this big cock so that he'll always remember you. Make him spill his cum in your mouth. If he cums, then you know you did a good job. Show me his cock, sweetie!"

But Rana was impatient and swiped it from Samira's mouth thrust it into her own.

Mark saw that Samira's mouth was a wet mess of saliva as she wiped at it with a forearm. Samira watched as Rana bobbed on his member, and was caught off-guard when she passed his cock off to her, but only for an instant and then she was sucking him again, tasting Rana's saliva on him before covering it with her own as Mark moaned appreciatively and came.

It shot out in a gushing blast that surprised Samira, who didn't stop moving her head back and forth. Squirt after squirt of his sperm along with her saliva filled her mouth up, so that the residue began spilling from the sides of her lips and down her chin. She backed off, once she realized what was happening; only Rana wouldn't have it.

"No—no--no, don't you take it out of your mouth. Let him finish in your mouth, use your tongue Samira, he's not done yet."

Samira, as she'd done all night so far, obeyed. Mark himself was amazed at the amount of sperm he was discharging, for when he finally pulled away from her quivering lips, he could see how much he'd come. Samira's tongue was painted in white sperm, and it bubbled around the edges of her full lips.

"Drink it up, cousin. Swallow that sperm into your belly."

"Nuh-uh." Samira said, shaking her head from side to side. Her eyes were glassy from just having a cock rammed down her throat and a single tear fell down her cheek as she shook her mouth full of my sperm.

"Come on, you can do it. Swallow it. In one big gulp, come on, do it."

She closed her lips and they saw her throat move. Then Samira swallowed again, her mouth moving as her tongue searched for any remaining cum. "Yuck! That was hard to do," she said, smacking her lips together, a sour look hanging over her features.

"Thank you Samira. You suck cock as if you'd been doing it forever, you're really skilled." Mark said, and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "But now it's Rana's turn."

"What do you mean? I sucked you..." Samira asked.

"Samira, that's twice now I let you suck his cock. This time you swallowed all of his cum. His cock should only be for me, but I shared it with you, because you're my cousin. I did you a favor ... and now you owe me. Isn't that only right?"

Samira didn't know what to say. She looked at Mark, pleading with her eyes. "I ... what do I owe you?"

"You enjoyed sucking his cock, now you're going to lick me."

"Lick you?" Samira said astonished. She really didn't know what Rana meant.

"My pussy, silly."

"What? No. I can't do that."

"Why? You just sucked a cock."

"But ... you're a girl ..."

"You kissed me, in the car you fingered my pussy; and you let me suck these hard nipples," Rana gave them a pinch so Samira understood just what she meant.

Mark sent a hand through Samira's hair, and touched the side of her face. "It won't be hard, Samira. Nobody will ever know you did it. All you have to do it kiss it. You can do that for me, right?" He said, his hand squeezing her shoulder. He took her hand and held it in his, probably the first time they'd held hands. She squeezed him back, keeping her hand out of Rana's view. Mark let his foot touch run over her stockings. Enjoying the touch of nylon.

"Here, Rana, why don't you lie down here like this? He got up on his knees and pulled Samira up with him. "Samira, I can help you if you're not sure." They were still holding hands.

Rana got on the center of the bed and snuggled against the pink comforter. She opened her legs up, as Mark and Samira settled near the bottom of the bed.

"No, turn around Rana. On your belly. Just lay there and let Samira take care of you. Just relax," he said soothingly, more for Samira's benefit than Rana's.

Rana rolled over and her jiggly ass came into view. As soon as Rana turned away Mark leaned in and gave Samira a kiss and hugged her too.

"I sucked your penis because I like you, not for Rana," she whispered. He kissed her soft lips, still with traces of his semen on them then took her hand and placed it on her cousin's derrière.

"I know, baby," he whispered back to her. He realized he was starting to like this young thing more and more.

"Start by shaking her ass," he said to Samira.

Samira sat on her legs, squatting over the ass beside them, and with a last baleful glance at Mark, took a handful of the white flesh and shook it. The entire thing moved like jello, flopping around, jiggling with a life of its own.

"Oh my, Rana's ass is so big." Samira said to herself, but both Mark and Rana heard her.

"Rana, come on, help us out and shake that thing," Mark said trying not to laugh.

"Don't be stupid," Rana said.

"I'm serious. Do it."

Rana wriggled her hips from side to side and her butt shook tantalizingly back and forth like a pendulum. The best thing about a fine ass like that is watching it move. Something about it makes you want to push your cock inside. Mark grabbed it again and shook it, tapping it from time to time. Rana was possessed of a Class A behind.

"Here, get behind her." He directed Samira, pushing her so that she was just behind Rana's legs. "Scoot down, down, there. Now, find her pussy with your finger and slide it in there. She's so wet she won't even feel the one finger."

Inspired with devilment, Mark reached up and grabbed some pillows and had Rana move up, placed two pillows just under her belly and had her lay back on it. Now Rana's ass was raised slightly, her pussy easier to please.

Samira pushed her finger into Rana. She knew exactly what to do; there was no further need of instruction. Then as she slowly fingered her, Rana moaned, her head digging in the pillow. Mark used this opportunity to kiss Samira, which she gladly returned.

"You're wonderful Samira. You really do like me, don't you?" He whispered when their mouths parted.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I do. I've always had a crush on you since the wedding reception.

He began fondling her nylon clad legs and thighs. "And you dressed so sexily for me too. I liked that very much."

"I hoped you'd like it," she said panting.

Mark figured Samira was just about ready and paused for one last kiss, then reached out to Rana's tantalizing butt and opened up her soft cheeks, spreading her wide open for Samira.

"Lick her ass." He told Samira, motioning to Rana's cute pink ass hole.

"Seriously?"

"You can do it."

"But why should I?"

"I'll give you two reasons. One, Rana wants you to eat her. Two I'm asking you to."

"It's ... disgusting!"

"Kiss it like you kiss me. Stick your tongue in it. Let yourself go, and just do what comes naturally."

Samira looked at me, unsure of her next move. She smiled, but it was a nervous, I don't know what to say kind of smile. But when Mark put a hand at the back of her head and gently pushed her face down to her cousin's anus, Samira's lips and nose disappeared into the massive ass cheeks without protest.

At the moment of contact, Rana's body responded. Her back flexed, her legs kicked, and she gave a shudder from the pillows, a sharp inhale of breath and feminine squeak.

Mark listened to the sound of wet saliva and slurps coming from Samira's lips on Rana's asshole.

"Good, now don't forget her pussy. Lick that up too, Samira." Mark said reminding the young girl of her new responsibilities.

She did just that, placing her lips over the smooth, shaved area of her cousin's dripping wet sex.

Mark moved to the head of the bed to see Rana, but her head was buried in the pillows as she moaned through clenched teeth. He tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at him, her face scrunched up as if in agony, but he knew it was pure sexual bliss. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her lips tried to say words that didn't exist.

Suddenly she could be understood: "Yes, Samira ... don't stop. Mark, don't let her stop! It—it's soooo good. God it's good!" Then with a keening squeal of delight, Rana threw her face back into the pillows.

Mark found himself with another hardon, decided to take advantage of it and moved quickly off the bed and behind Samira and fondled her glorious globes as she continued licking, nipping and sucking at her cousin's cunt and anus.