The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rana was a little surprised that Karrie would wear something so provocative for their visit, but when she saw what Howard was wearing, she forgot all about Karrie. He had on a pair of tight white pants that had to be at least a size to small for his frame. His thin waistline allowed him to get away with this, but that was lost on both Rana and Mark because Howard obviously wore nothing beneath them. As if it mattered in the least, he also wore a white muscle shirt that Rana found she liked, but only after a long, lingering look at his loins.

He dresses to the left, she noted with satisfaction, but everyone else could see this too, and so she made no further mention of it.

Howard fussed over pouring the Saki claiming it as a ritual that had to be maintained and Rana and Mark sat nervously wondering whether to drink or toast some unmentioned event.

Rana broke the silence. "You mentioned, Howard ... I mean last time ... that you had a good view of your roses at this time of day?"

"Oh yes. Yes I did. Well, it's through the library and um, actually from my bedroom window."

"I'd love to see them in this light," Rana said gaily, and Howard took her elbow and led her down the short corridor that could lead only to the bedroom, leaving Mark and Karrie to chat.

Karrie laid a hand gently on Mark's elbow and laughed. "There'll be no Oscars awarded for that scene."

"You've been in touch with Rana," he guessed.

"Only about twice a day," she answered, and while raising her hands to his shoulders the kimono slipped open for a moment revealing she wore nothing underneath. Mark must have looked a fraction of a second too long causing her to say, "They're real. All natures own ..."

As she said it she held the kimono apart revealing her assets in all their glory. "...Feel them, if you don't believe me."

Mark was taken by surprise and more so as she took hold of his hand and brought it to her heavy but surprisingly firm breast. It felt deliciously weighty, enticingly warm, and his fingers seemed to curl around it of their own volition.

"Have you ever done it ... I mean with the husband in the next room?" She asked huskily.

"He's with my girl, Mrs. Aubuchon."

His directness startled her. Karrie hadn't expected it, not from one so young and inexperienced. "Have you?" She said and smiled leaning into him even more.

"No ... but I have with a very protective brother in the front seat while in the back ... with her cousin sitting next to us."

"Mmmm, well that certainly took ... balls," she said after a slight pause for emphasis. "It's naughty of me I know, but sometimes I find myself checking out friends and colleagues wondering what it might be like."

Mark's eyes widened in surprise and the question was out before he could stop it. "Who, the students?"

"No, of course not, credit me with some morals."

"Then who?"

Again, she looked around the obviously empty room before she replied. "Well, you and Rana are the exception ... usually it's an assistant Professor, of course!"

Karrie abruptly changed the subject, saying: "Why don't we take a quick peek to see what roses they're looking at, don't you think?"

As they approached the master bedroom, Mark heard murmurs of approval from Howard and the sounds of Rana's soft laughter. Mark froze in his tracks.

"No—No, Mark, keep going. Peek in the room see what they're up too, Karrie whispered in his ear while laying a heavy breast on his arm.

He saw Rana leaning over an armchair, ostensibly looking out at something in the garden, while Howard was right behind her, massaging her breasts through the sheer blouse she had on and grinding his groin against her ass. To all intents and purposes Rana appeared to be enjoying what he was doing although she wasn't actively participating.

Mark found himself speechless and unable to move. Karrie stuck her tongue in his left ear and whispered, "Let's go back to the living room. They won't be back for a while as you can see."

Then she deftly guided Mark back to the sofa and had him sit down then joined him. "Tell me, Mark, did seeing them bother you?"

"Yeah--I mean, yes—yes it did. I ... I'm totally shocked that Rana would permit anyone to do that to her," he said lamely, while recalling how easily he'd allowed the couple in the parking lot to fondle her, and then let him fuck her while they watched; however he wasn't about to reveal that to Karrie.

Then Karrie surprised him even more, laying her hand on his lap. The touch of her fingers was electric and for a moment, Mark forgot what his girlfriend was doing in the bedroom. "You know Mark, Rana . . ." she paused for effect. "Maybe I shouldn't say this, but it seems that she's enjoying herself in there."

"I should put a stop to it," he said, starting to rise, but sat back when Karrie allowed her kimono to fall completely open revealing her full nudity beneath it.

"Better yet, why not get even with them?" Her voice oozed temptation, tantalizing him away from his anger at Rana and into a sexual haze of desire for this temptress next to him; and when her fingernails grazed his erection he realized two things simultaneously; he had an erection and this lovely woman was willingly touching it.

"You ... you're serious?" He said.

"Absolutely, darling," Karrie whispered in his ear and then licked it lasciviously. His hand reflexively moved to her breast and caressed it. She moaned into his ear and offered her lips to him and they kissed. Karrie's mischievous tongue darted quickly into his mouth to lick his teeth and gums before he could react and put his own tongue into gear.

Mark's jeans hit the floor and his hands slid over the firm rounded hips as she drew him down to the sofa. Karrie shifted position and leaned back to stare into his eyes. "Like my breasts?" she inquired easily.

"They're 40-D's honey. Like 'em?"

"Love 'em," he croaked.

"So do 'em already,' she said and giggled.

He was still gawking at them wondering how much he might get in his mouth, and then stopped thinking and attacked her left breast and its half dollar-sized areola.

At the same time Karrie began masturbating him.

___________________________

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Howard had unbuttoned Rana's blouse and unhooked her lavender bra to free her lovely pear-shaped breasts and was already feverishly tweaking her nipples.

Rana wondered briefly if all men loved to play with a woman's breasts the same way, quickly dropped the thought and reached behind her with both hands pulling Howard's hips into her so that he resumed grinding his cock into her ass. Taking this as a final sign of her acquiescence Howard left her breasts to put both hands down the front of her pants and started trying to pull them down.

Suddenly he felt Rana tense up. "I . . . I'm not sure that we should be doing this," she whispered back to him.

"I see," he said. "Well maybe so, maybe so" but he kept his cock against her rear-end and Rana did not pull away. Moments later he said, "Let's see what's going on in the living room, shall we?"

His suggestion served to confuse Rana. Why wouldn't things be all right in the living room? She wondered. At the same time she allowed him to steer her from the bedroom without a thought that her bra was lying on a chair back in the bedroom. She merely clutched her blouse closed with her right hand as they entered the living room.

Her chin nearly hit the floor when she spied Karrie and Mark completely nude and performing a graphic version of sixty-nine on the sofa.

She blinked several times but each time her eyes told her that Karrie had her legs clamped around Mark's head and all she could see of Mark was the top of his head moving between the older woman's thighs.

Karrie definitely had his cock in her mouth and was moving back and forth from the shaft to his balls. Mark's cock glistened in what little light there was in the room, for all but one lamp had been turned off.

Rana felt Howard's hand on her flank and then between her legs, gripping her firmly. She turned to him questioningly and he steered her back into the bedroom.

"We can join them, or we can stay here for a time," he suggested so calmly that although the young girl was confused she found herself highly aroused.

A sudden taste of bile rose up in her throat as Rana analyzed the situation and the truth hit home. He must have seen Howard and her in the bedroom and gone off with Karrie. Had the Aubuchon's planned to seduce them both?

She wanted to summon up a jealous rage, but couldn't for she knew that she had allowed Howard to do far more than flirt with her; but she hadn't expected Mark to be going down on another woman he'd just met, despite how sexy she was. Then she thought, I'm always too analytical, maybe this time I should just go with my instincts, he didn't mind my being touched by that couple in the parking lot. And he'd shown my panties to the waiter during dinner. Now he's 69ing with Howard's wife.

Rana gave Howard a grimacing smile and said, "All right, let's do it, but let's do it in front of them, okay?"

Then walked boldly into the living room with a startled Howard right behind her and waited until Mark and Karrie looked up to see them standing there. Rana's blouse hung open and her breasts were completely exposed.

Mark eased himself from under Karrie's nude body, climbed to his feet and started to explain. Rana simply put her fingers to his lips and said "If it's okay with you, its okay with me."

Now totally nude, Karrie got up and stood next to her husband, both of whom were watching the other couple intently. Finally, Howard nodded as if having reached some accord with them and said, "Please, everyone follow me."

They all walked down the hallway and back to the bedroom; Rana made it a point not to make eye contact with Mark.

Mark was deep in thought. This should work out. Rana and Samira worked out; so this, while a little different is similar enough. His confidence grew with every step toward the bedroom.

Rana was still worried about their relationship. She saw Mark as her future husband, and was having second thoughts about what she'd let Howard do to her. I'm the reason they were going down on each other. It's my fault and now what are we getting into?

Despite their respective thoughts, both Mark and Rana found themselves in what was certainly a beautiful room with a king-size bed and thick, plush carpet that made it look very comfortable. They made no overt move to depart and each appeared to the other to be fully willing to proceed with what both considered a form of adultery.

Howard, resumed command, sensed their mutual malleability and acted quickly to capitalize on it by reaching out and taking Rana's hand. She did not resist and stood stock still as he peeled her unbuttoned blouse from her body leaving her half naked. Next he had her lay on the bed while he took off her shoes and slacks and was pleased to notice that Rana had gone commando.

Mark was surprised at this as Rana always wore matching panties, then he realized that she was prepared for him to take her at any point in the evening going to or coming from the Aubuchon's.

But then Karrie pulled Mark onto the bed and took up where she'd left off, licking the underside of his circumcised prick, then taking his cockhead into her mouth and giving it a lasciviously long suck, and then repeating the process as his face moved back between her already juicy thighs.

Howard was gently sucking on one of Rana's nipples while she stretched out like a cat, having decided to enjoy every minute of what was to happen.

It was as if she'd told herself she'd worry about any consequences after the fact, Mark thought, and looked on as she gave herself up to Howard, who was already licking her pussy with what Mark perceived as a serpentine tongue.

Rana's chest turned a deep shade of red as a feeling of euphoria rose in her. All this time she had her eyes closed, but they fluttered open when she felt something vaguely familiar brushing over her lips. Rana's eyes slowly focused on Howard's regal cock as it bumped against her lips again seeking solace and sucking.

Mark, for that matter had been observing Rana's compliant acceptance of Howard's advances from the start, especially as she had begun absorbing his huge cock into her mouth.

He wasn't all that surprised that she was willingly fellating Howard. He'd asked her to go down on Samira, and she had. He'd ordered her to masturbate in the restaurant's washroom and later to allow the strange couple to finger her in the parking lot. He strongly suspected she had a submissive streak in her and tonight was proving it to be true.

Only when he saw that Rana was having difficulty taking anything past Howard's knob did he relent from his role of her dominant to call over, "Easy there, Howard. She's not a pro at that!"

Hearing his voice, Rana stopped sucking on Howard, and with an anguished look on her face, pleaded with Howard. "Fuck me! Fuck me please, Howard?"

A fleeting glimmer of guilt crossed her mind and her eyes darted around as she applied her mouth to Howard's cock again while trying to focus on Mark and Karrie. It took a few seconds, but she did locate them. Mark's shaft was buried in Karrie's pussy, fucking her with those long slow strokes that Rana adored when in bed with him.

"Is something wrong, Mark?" Karrie inquired, knowing full well what his problem was. "Don't worry about your Rana. She can take my husband's cock. I can vouch for it. Now, c'mon, let's get back to our fucking, darling. You're better than I thought you'd be for a student."

"No, I think I'll watch them for a moment if you don't mind."

"Oh ... no, I don't mind, in fact, I'll join them," she said. "You can watch our little ménage a trois."

Knowing that he would be fucking the luscious Karrie shortly anyway, Mark was content to watch as Karrie moved up behind Rana and prepared to join their coupling.

Howard was not one to be told what to do by younger women, particularly, students, and had ignored Rana's request that he fuck her by slapping his cock against her face once and murmuring that she needed to suck him some more before they fucked.

Rana complied, resuming her fellation by taking his bulbous cockhead back in her mouth and laved her tongue over it.

"That's my girl," Howard purred. Now you'll be rewarded for being such a darling."

He had good reason for uttering those words, for he had seen his wife moving discreetly between Rana's legs from behind and the young girl preoccupied with his enormous cock hadn't.

Now I have two men in my life, Rana thought, and then reality hit her. But for how long? Wait a minute, if this is Howard I'm sucking, who's behind me?

For Karrie was already placing light, but wet kisses on Rana's backside. When Rana made no protest, Karrie spread her cheeks wide enough that the girl's pink puckered hole twitched at her face.

"Howard doesn't like eating my ass, Rana, but I love it having it done and I think you will too," Karrie said, the lust in her voice undeniable.

Rana waited a few seconds. "You will do this?"

"Yes, Rana, and you will do me and Howard in return."

"Perhaps ... but you must be wonderful at it for me to return the favor."

Mark couldn't believe his eyes as Karrie started kissing up one side of Rana's crack and back down the other. Then she flattened her tongue and with one long, broad stroke and licked from Rana's pussy to the top of her crack. She lapped a few more times then started flicking her tongue over Rana's asshole.

Rana held Howard in her hand just inches from her mouth and glanced over her shoulder to look at his wife tonguing her ass then moaned and hissed "Sheeeit."

Karrie smiled inwardly, now fully aware she had the other woman headed toward a fabulous orgasm. She brought one hand up to Rana's clit and started rubbing it in little circles, and turned the rest of her attention to that pretty pink hole and began flicking her tongue up and down and across the hole for a minute or so, then began swirling her tongue around it starting at the outside and gradually moving in. When she got to the very center, she stiffened her tongue and tried to push it past Rana's sphincter.

"Suck my dick!" Howard said, scolding Rana who had stopped fellating him while lost in the anilingual sensations Karrie was eliciting in her.

Mark couldn't constrain himself and began masturbating as he looked on. Then it occurred to him that he might be able to fuck Karrie from behind while she ate Rana's ass out, and quickly positioned himself to do so.

"Oh, you are a quick learner, Mark," Howard said. "You beat me to the punch, old boy," and he laughed, for he really wanted to save his load for the younger girl.

Karrie's tongue made it about a quarter inch in before pulling back; then did the spiraling motion again, pushing her tongue in a little farther when she reached the center. She kept this pattern up until she was able to get as much of her tongue inside as was possible, then used it as one would a cock, pushing in and pulling out while rubbing feverishly at Rana's clitoris.

Rana was already rocking back and forth on her knees, partly on her own, partly from Karrie's hands on her hips, pulling her ass tighter against her mouth and then pushing away in order to breathe easier. Rana closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure.

Mark was now positioned properly behind Karrie. He gently explored her crotch with his right hand. Her dark pubic hair was dense and coarse over her mons, thinning out just above her genital lips. A thin line of tiny dark hairs descended from her navel until they merged with her tangled pubes. Her outer lips were already engorged, fat, gaping open. Her inner lips were soft and slippery wet.

He had to slap her derriere twice to get her attention, while off to one side he heard Rana panting.

"Muh ... what?" Karrie croaked the huskiness in her voice unmistakable. She was thoroughly enjoying eating Rana's asshole, and obviously unhappy at having had to interrupt her analingus.

"Spread your legs," he said in a raspy voice.

"Sure, Markie," she said, her voice brightening, "What'cha gonna do?"

"I'm fairly certain your husband's had his cock up that lovely ass of yours. I'm thinking about adding mine to the list."

"Oh," she said, apparently surprised by his intent on taking her anally first. There's lube in the top dresser drawer, baby. Be liberal with it, huh?"

He found the lubricant and did as asked, applying a generous amount to her anus and his penis. But first he sent his middle finger into her slickened rectum.

She accepted it without comment, in fact she returned to licking Rana's ass. But when he added a second and then a third finger he found her panting as hard as Rana.

Tit for tat, Mark told himself, and he smiled.

Meanwhile, Howard was now sitting in front of Rana with his fully engorged penis tendered to her mouth.

"Suck it, Rana, c'mon; you're not doing anything else at the moment."

"Ohhh Gawd! Ohhh, Gawd!" The younger woman moaned and accepted his massive cockhead into her mouth again.

Mark pulled the fingers from Karrie's ass and suddenly the smell of both women's cunts was sharp in the room.

"Karrie," he said, causing her to open her eyes. "I'm going to make you cum in ways you've never even thought of, and now I'm going to make you cum with my fingers."

The only response, if it was a response, was a "Muhhh--Muhhh" sounds from sucking on Rana's anus. But it was difficult for him to ignore the "Gluck--Gluck" sounds Rana was making while sucking Howard's massive cock.

Karrie was frantically reaching for his cock, wanting to shove it into her ass. But Mark had told her he was going to get her off using his fingers and strove toward that goal, swatting her hand away whenever it reached his erection.