The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was amazed at the situation. She was already literally dripping from her cunt; and yet she stayed fixed to Rana's asshole and wanted him to put it up her ass.

She's a total slut. I never thought I'd meet anyone like this, but here she is. Now what do I do with her? And what are they going to do to us?

Why not try fighting fire with fire? And with that thought still ringing in his head, Mark swooped down on her asshole—mouth wide open and started sucking hard. She jerked and everyone in the room heard her gasp, "Mother of God!"

He licked her again and again; she left off licking Rana; and when Mark stiffened his tongue and tried to push it into her ass, she screamed even louder.

"What the fuck!" A confused Howard yelled as he yanked his erection from Rana's constricted throat to get a better view of what caused his wife to scream. On seeing her predicament, if it could be called such, he laughed and asked Rana to lick his balls while he looked on admiring Mark's ass licking capability.

Mark managed to get his tongue in roughly an inch before stopping. He could hear her gulping desperately for air. She was tight, which surprised him given Howard's massive size. But he continued to tongue-fuck her tight ring, thrusting again and again. Reaching underneath Mark began lightly rubbing her pussy with his palm, slowly thrusting a thumb into her pussy.

Karrie gave a muffled moan. And he thought she'd cum.

In this he was mistaken, she had not cum--yet. But she was close--very close, and when Mark wrested his mouth from her anus, her hands tried fruitlessly to hold his head against her gaping asshole.

"Noooo, don't STOP!" she pleaded, having already surrendered her own analingus with Rana.

.

Now Mark was laughing as he roughly rolled her onto her stomach and forced her legs apart with his knees then bent over her broad, beautiful ass.

Howard let out a soft, appreciative, "WHOA!" as he saw what Mark was about to do to his woman and repositioned Rana for his own purposes and not his wife's this time.

Mark used more lube on her derriere and his throbbing cock, and then pressed the head of his penis to her slightly opened anus and shoved. Her ass muscles gripped his member fiercely, then relaxed and gripped again. He slowly withdrew then just as slowly pressed it back up her channel again while rubbing her clit and pussy with his other hand. Minutes later, Karrie moaned with satisfaction and lifted her ass to meet his penetration. Then almost as an afterthought, her sphincter relaxed and he was fully immersed in her ass.

"Oh God," she cried, lifting her head. "That feels ..."

Apparently she couldn't describe the feeling, and her head dropped back to the bed. Mark continued rubbing her cunt with his free hand, already slippery with her juices.

Karrie began panting and pushing back more forcefully. She reached back and grabbed some of his hair pushing, and holding him between her thighs. She bucked for a few seconds, letting out high pitched, animal like pants and moans, and then released the hair on Mark's head.

Howard took his prick away from Rana's drooling mouth, and chided his wife, saying: "I thought you were going to eat this girl's ass, Karrie.

"I--I--I jus--just came, baby! I--I just came."

"That's no excuse. He's fucking you; you're eating her--so get on with it!"

Thoroughly chastised yet still thrilling to her current orgasm, Karrie took a new hold on Rana's buttocks and renewed her analingus; spitting twice into her small, but still gaping orifice and then swiping the broadside of her tongue along most of her ass crack and then plunging her tongue into the other woman's rectum and wiggling it causing marvelous sensations throughout Rana's body.

Mark gradually eased off Karrie's clit but kept slowly fucking her backdoor, letting her come down from her climax. He didn't stop until she brought Rana to a rousing cum, and then he slammed into her until she came again, and then he pulled out and had her suck his cock clean.

After cleansing Mark's manhood, Karrie lay there reveling in her after-orgasm glow. Then she turned around, smiling dreamily at him. "You're more than I expected. Let's watch Howard destroy Rana for a while, shall we?"

Howard was already plowing his turgid horse cock into Rana. Although sweating like a pig from the effort he maintained a lewd grin as he peered between their bodies as saw his prick slipping easily in and out of Rana's now well stretched pussy. Her hands gripped his hips always trying to draw him further in; humping her hips up to greet him as he thrust forward.

Howard was using a time-testing method of fucking the naive Rana--driving deeply into her and then holding it there for a few seconds as her cuntal muscles learned to clutch at him; then and only then did he offer resistance by easing back out until only the tip of his cockhead remained within her cunt.

Rana could only look into his eyes, for he was driving her crazy. She had come--mini cums, perhaps, but she had had six of them already and was well aware that bigger and better ones awaited her. In an act of desperation, she wrapped her legs around Howard's waist and gripped his ass with her fingers, leaving bright red welts from her long nails. Something he would speak to her about later. Thereafter Rana would always keep her fingernails closely trimmed.

Mark was now kneeling on the bed watching with unabashed interest as Howard's huge cock stretched her cuntal ring each time it surged into her and stopped, waiting for the clenching grasp of her cuntal walls upon him.

"C'mon!" Rana moaned, "Fuck me harder!"

"You can't take harder, bitch!" Howard snarled at her. He wasn't in the least bit angry with Rana, but was acting out what he correctly assumed she wanted to hear from him as she worked her ass frantically, urging him to go deeper and faster.

"Faster!" She wailed. "Fuck me harder, Goddamn it!"

"No!" He answered tersely, I'll fuck you my way and you'll love it!"

"You mother fucker!" She screamed in frustration.

Mark couldn't believe his ears. 'What had Howard done to make her say such things? Rana was not one to curse or swear. She never had before and now she was cursing like a drunken sailor.'

Howard knew just how to respond to this sudden outbreak of anger on Rana's part. He withdrew his great cock and left it out. Rana's cunt suddenly discovered just how much it dreaded the loss of his molten girth inside her and she wailed, "FUCK . . . MEEEEEEEE!"

"No! You're a sorry, horny bitch that doesn't deserve a good piece of meat shoved up her twat!"

"Please, please . . . put it back!" she wailed.

"Beg me!"

"I--I beg you, Howard, give me that cock!"

"Will you eat Karrie's pussy until she tells you to stop?"

"Uh . . . YES! YES!"

"Will you offer your ass to Mark and me later?"

Rana gasped for breath ... "My ass? Um, I've never . . . "

"Yes or no, Rana?"

"YES! YES! FUCK ME IN THE ASS! Both of you . . . one in my cunt one in my ass . . . I don't give a shit. Just finish me!"

"All right, just remember what you've just said." Then he eased his truncheon-like member back into Rana's swampy cunt--thrusting hard and deep, and then quickly pulling back and Slamming into her three times running before coming to a halt deep inside her.

"OH CHRIST -- PLEASE DON'T EVER TAKE IT OUT OF ME AGAIN!" Rana cried with obvious relief.

Howard then repeated his furious onslaught several more times bringing Rana to the edge of what would prove to be her greatest climax ever.

OHHHHHHH--I LOVE IT!" she cried.

"Mark!" Howard shouted.

"Yeah ... what?"

"Take my place!" Howard grunted and quickly pulled out of Rana leaving a gaping hole for Mark as his target.

Mark had not ejaculated in Karrie and was quick to respond. In a second he felt the familiar wet, warm kiss of Rana's cunt as it devoured his invading cockhead and although somewhat looser than usual, enveloped him in sheer heaven.

The totally confused Rana was moaning at the loss of Howard's cock and had not even heard the request that Mark take his place. All she knew was that her cunt had been filled once again. Instinctively she knew things were not the same, but was at a loss to explain anything coherently at the moment. All she was cognizant of was that she was getting off big time--and that was the only thing penetrating her consciousness at the moment.

She groaned loudly as she tightened her cuntal muscles about him, wondering briefly at her ability to do this so easily this time.

"Don't move . . ." she croaked in a ragged voice. "Please don't move . . . not just yet!" Then she risked opening her eyes and saw Mark with his cock fully embedded in her.

"WHAT? HOW?" and then, "WHY?"

Mimicking her earlier statement, Mark whispered, "Don't ask. Just come for me!"

Her reaction startled Mark, for she kissed him, her mouth sucking his feveredly, and milked his cock with her cunt at the same time. As far as Rana was concerned, nothing had ever felt better in her pussy. Mark was inside her! She couldn't believe it! Had it been a nightmare . . . had she only dreamt of Howard and Karrie?

One peek over Mark's shoulder told her she had not been dreaming, for Howard was now pounding away at his wife and she was certainly enjoying every second of it.

Then Rana was humping as furiously as Mark; and they came together--Mark spilling his seed into the deepest parts of her and Rana rocking and twisting her body; trying to garner even more of Mark's cock into her cavern of lust as she came repeatedly until she could take no more and passed into unconsciousness.

They shared some fruit and wine afterward, then with Mark and Rana looking on, Howard and Karrie went at it again, putting on a show that neither mark nor Rana ever forgot.

Kerrie started things by saying: Mark took my ass, so why not tickle my pussy for a while baby?"

"Your wish is my command," he replied and glanced over at Mark and Rana. Mark was cleaning the head of his cock off using the sheet. That made Howard frown, 'Hell, there plenty of towels for that shit,' he said tersely.

But Karrie's hands were already holding his thick erection and guiding it to her own juicy pussy.

The head of Howard's cock pressed against the base of her sternum, and they kissed again. He traced her jaw line with his tongue; sucked at her earlobe, then blew in her ear. Karrie shivered and reached for his nipples, pinching and fondling them until they were as hard as her own. Still holding her tightly against him, Howard slid down her body, kissing and nipping at her warm tender flesh. Then taking one hard nipple into his mouth, he swirled his tongue around it, then licked the pebbled tip of the other before going back to blow gently on the first one again

She moaned and began to finger herself.

He ignored her cunt for the moment and contented himself with nipping at the underside of her right breast until she moaned loudly from the intensity of the pleasure he was evoking from the strawberry tip and he let it drop away causing her to moan all the louder.

Mark stoked Rana's nipples, hardening them both as she returned from her trip into the clouds. He watched the other couple with undisguised interest as they continued their foreplay.

Howard used his tongue to circle Karrie's navel.

"Don't," she said, spreading her thighs so incredibly wide that Mark thought, if she were a wishbone she'd have snapped. Where the devil does she get the flexibility from?

"Don't eat me now, honey."

"Why not?" Howard asked, "You love to be eaten."

"No, not now, I'll come so hard I won't be good for anything else. I want you to fuck me first, and then you can make me come anyway you want too."

"All right, baby, I'll fuck you, anything to make my baby happy," he said with a lewd grin.

He placed the head of his cock between her swollen labia and thrust forward, sliding his huge member along the length of her outer lips which quickly parted allowing him to moisten his cock on both her inner labia and cuntal opening. Needless to say, Karrie was extremely wet. He rubbed his giant member over her opening and it parted for him, but Howard ignored it and tapped his cockhead on her protruding clitoris twice, each contact sent an electrical-like jolt through her entire nervous system.

"JESUS, BABY!" she gasped.

"How am I doing, baby?" He inquired with a knowing grin on his face.

"Fuck you!" she snarled . . . ""Fuck me," she whined, having lost the snarl in mid-sentence.

Howard thrust himself into her and plummeted in almost six inches.

"HUH!" She gasped and quickly readied herself for the next thrust.

Howard eased almost entirely out of her molten crevice then lunged forward, burying his mammoth phallus to its hilt and smashing into Karrie's cervix, eliciting a cry of combined pain and pleasure from her lips.

Oh God," she sighed. "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

"Baby, it hurts so good! "

"Ready to cum?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think . . ."

"How do you want it? Hard or slow?" He asked casually, confusing Mark and Rana who were both looking on watching them couple.

"Hard . . . I think," She said already panting with the anticipation of what was coming.

She squeezed her eyes shut as he readied himself at her cuntal opening.

"Cum for me baby; last call . . . so better cum hard, baby!" He yelled and savagely plowed his thick prick into her. Howard was like a machine gone haywire, jack hammering into his wife with a fury the neither Rana nor Mark had ever dreamed possible.

Mark had seen several porno films, but nothing in them compared to the velocity that Howard had managed to attain in his fusillade of fucking.

Karrie came with a resounding scream, gasping twice as the second tidal wave roared over her causing her to forget how to breathe. Her arms and legs spasmed; her hips thrashed wildly as the huge phallus continued to pummel into her.

And both Rana and Mark looked on in awe at the power Howard was able to maintain.

Mark felt a certain jealousy from Howard's ability to accomplish this feat that had not risen up on seeing his opponent's giant member the first time.

Rana suddenly felt totally unfulfilled, hungering to switch places with Karrie even though she had just finished the best orgasm of her life and the second best just prior to that.

A short time passed and then Howard gave his wife a sharp slap on the ass that fully roused her from the sexual delirium she had succumbed to following her massive climax.

"Time for you and Rana to start munching one another, when we're recovered, Mark and me will fuck her fore and aft. That should do it for tonight. Do you agree?"

Knowing better than to disagree with her husband, Karrie quickly said, "Of course I agree," she cupped his balls and nuzzled them with her chin, than looked up at him and said, "We'll be fucked out by then, baby. All of us, and anyway, tomorrow's another day."

And so the young couple became hooked on group sex; and for the next seven days made love almost daily. It was good, satisfying, creative lovemaking -- but it never sufficed: a better climax was always lurking just around the corner--enticing them into wondering who they would share as a lover with their partner and when.

But things would soon change.