The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the woman who appeared to smell the sexual odor in the air, but just offered a soft, somewhat wistful "Ohhh," and forced herself not to look at them as they passed by.

"I never expected that," André said as they left the building.

"You got me so hot I couldn't stand another second without you inside me!" Marcie told him, and it was the truth.

"Now you've got me hot," he said cupping her ass with one large hand.

"Mmmm, I know the solution to that problem, buddy-boy!" she grinned lewdly.

"Oh really?"

She laughed again, and said, "It's not exactly what you're thinking, but probably better."

"Better? How?"

"My roomie, Ingrid's having a little party tonight," she said as they got into his Camaro. Ingrid was a slender Asian-American with a too die for ass, and the legs of a model although she was too short to qualify as one.

"Sooo?"

"Would you like to be the main attraction?"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha, André laughed as he heard Marcie's plan for him.____________________________

Ingrid was actually of Viet-Vietnamese and French descent and not yet a citizen although she was following the necessary procedures to become one. She was 25, a raven haired beauty with a petite body of a gymnast, which she had been through her college years.

The party was intended to help her sell some of her exquisite lotions, oils and related products to the invited guests, all of whom were supposed to be women. Marcie was going to change that and whether it would prove a benefit or make the party a disaster only time would tell.

Things went awry from the beginning. Two of the invited women called and apologized, saying they were unable to make it. A third didn't bother calling, and later claimed to have forgotten the party was that night. That left one prospective buyer, as Marcie was Ingrid's roomie and would have bought her product anyway. But as Marcie brightly proclaimed as the doorbell rang after the second cancelation, "That's show business, the show must go on."

Ingrid always filled her events with incentives, games and fun sales gimmicks. She also made sure there was plenty of wine flowing as well. Perhaps her most persuasive sales technique was to get the wine filled women to share intimate stories about themselves once she added a little oil to their skin. The more illicit the stories got, the more inspired women became to buy her products. If the stories were too tame, Ingrid was good at enticing women to share their fantasies. All it took was one of her stories to open the floodgates of lust. They were, after all, 'girl parties.'

Marcie had helped Ingrid set the stage for the party and then went off to her bedroom to change. "Show that skin," Ingrid called after her, as she wanted the women to wear clothing that permitted easy access to different parts of their bodies for the lotions and oils she would be selling.

For her part, Ingrid wore a short, shimmery powder blue crop top and equally short black skirt with black high heels. There was no evidence of a bra. Marcie had justifiably wondered if Ingrid had gone commando as well.

"How much skin?" Marcie shouted playfully as undressed in the bedroom.

"With a body like yours, the more the better," Ingrid fired back.

The doorbell rang as Marcie stepped into the living room. She had decided on a short, very tight, red spaghetti strap dress she had bought just for Valentine's Day. Like Ingrid, her red shoes matched her outfit and a pearl necklace accessorized the dress.

"Oh, Marcie, you look great," Ingrid said as she opened the door to welcome Clarissa. Clarissa stepped in looking equally ravishing.

"Good thing we're meeting here," Ingrid said. "If we were going out, you two would cause traffic accidents."

Clarissa was the youngest of the three at 23 years old. She was taller than Ingrid at 5'7" and an inch shorter than Marcie. She was a stunning blonde (it was really her color) with green eyes and a generous 38-D chest complementing her tiny, but ultra firm ass. She had followed Ingrid's dress instructions wearing little more than a green bikini top posing as a blouse with a matching short skirt and heels. She loved oils and lotions on her skin, and was eager to see what Ingrid had to offer.

Clarissa blushed. "Well thank you," she said. "You'd stop traffic yourself."

"Please come in," Marcie said, and with a wave of her hand more or less indicated where Claressa was to sit.

"I have to apologize to you two," Ingrid said, two of the other girls called at the last minute canceling, but we have one more, Ellen Donnelly, who might still make it. Do either of you know her?"

Neither did, and Ingrid got things going, by waiting until Marcie sat down and then pouring everyone a glass of white wine, and then she began introducing her lotions and oils to the two women sitting before her.

After an hour had passed, the three had finished off four bottles of wine and were really feeling good. The exotic smells of the oils and lotions had loosened their tongues, Ingrid's included, and as she'd hoped the talk soon turned to sex, in particular certain illicit adventures they'd had and some complaints about their men.

Marcie couldn't help bragging about Andre's stamina and unquenchable ability to make love all night long.

"Are you kidding me?" Clarissa laughed. "My Carmine is one and done. I call him my Big Spender. He's big and satisfying, but as soon as he shoots his load, he's spent. If I don't get off first, I don't cum--at least with him. He's limp in seconds and asleep in minutes."

"I once wound up in a foursome where I was the only woman," Clarissa confessed with a slight blush. "I loved it 'cause when one was done, there was another one ready."

"Holy fuck!" Ingrid sighed and ground her pussy into the pillow she was holding firmly in her lap, thinking the others wouldn't see, or care.

"Sounds like my André," Marcie bragged more than she would without the wine. "He's a one-man foursome. I've never met a man who knows how to please a woman all night like him.

"You keep bragging on him. I mean, all night, Marcie? No man can go all night," Claressa said, pressing the pillow tighter.

"Yeah," Ingrid argued, I have to say that's remark--um, remar-kable—um, remarkable stamina, you know? Gee, I had trouble pro ... um, saying it."

Marcie laughed at that but went on to add, "One night I wanted to see how many times I could make him cum before he could give no more. I wanted to see how much I could drain from him."

"How many times?" Ingrid asked quickly, revealing an intense interest in André's stamina and unquenchable ability to make love all night long.

"Yeah, how much? Um, say Ingrid, got any more wine?" Clarissa asked.

"We never completely found out," Marcie confessed. "André gave time after time, almost drowning me with gobs and gobs of it. Even more impressive to me was I was cumming with what seemed like back to back orgasms. I fell asleep exhausted at 5:00 in the morning and we both had to get up for work at 7:00. I woke up with him in my mouth as he served me a fabulous cum breakfast in bed. (This was an outright lie, but neither woman would ever think so.)

Clarissa sighed, "He sounds like a dream."

"A wet dream," Carla laughed.

The reader may recall that Marcie and André had formed a plan earlier. It was simple enough. She gave him a key to the apartment and told him to let himself in after an hour or so had passed.

The women were laughing as he walked in the front door.

"Oh, speak of the devil, here he is! Hi André, baby!"

André stood in front of the women wearing a skin-tight white tank top and short black Adidas shorts. The tank clung to his muscular chest and abs, and the shorts strained to contain his manly package. "I'm sorry ... Am I interrupting a party?" He said, trying to look innocent.

"No—no--no!" Marcie laughed. "Um, this is Ingrid; she's having a little girlie party. And . . . and this is Clarissa, she's . . . ."

"Horny as fuck!" Claressa shouted before bursting into a fit of uncontrolled laughter.

Trying to control herself, "No—no--no!" Marcie laughed. "Um, this is Ingrid; she's having a little girlie party for us. And--and this ... wicked little girl is Claressa!"

"Hi Handsome!" Claressa chirped and then covering her face with both hands, burst into giggles.

André looked to Marcie, who said, "I was just bragging about you."

"Your stamina in the bedroom," Ingrid blurted. "Is it true?"

André blushed. The room filled with sexual awkwardness. Clarissa and Ingrid each took in bold long views of Andre's body, imagining what a night with his sexual skills might be like.

"Daaamn, I really mean double daaamn!" Clarissa shouted with a seductive smile, liking where her imagination was taking her.

"Ah, I think I'll leave you three to your wine and party," he said avoiding the question and feeling more awkward. It was impossible for the three women to miss Andre's tight shorts stretching from the involuntary movement beneath.

No one had questioned the timing of his arrival, or his unstated reason for dropping in.

Marcie basked in the glow of watching her friend's lust after André, and enjoyed watching André caught in the awkwardness of the moment with his impressive flag pole moving up to full mast within his shorts.

"Um, yeah, well," André stammered. "I'm going to go grab a shower if you ladies don't mind and he left the women to their imaginations and made his way to the shower.

Marcie calmly took over as hostess and refilled the other girls wine glasses.

"I still don't believe you," Ingrid said playfully to Marcie.

"About what?" Marcie asked, flushed with Andre's display of masculinity.

"She means about André, in bed," Claressa answered.

"It's all true," Marcie boasted.

"I think it's all talk," Ingrid challenged, then took a healthy swig from her glass.

Clarissa saw what Ingrid was doing. "I agree with her," Clarissa said.

"I'm not making this stuff up!" Marcie answered defensively.

"Only in your dweems," Clarissa answered, sounding like Elmer Fudd.

"Wet dreams," Ingrid added while unconsciously rubbing her inner thigh.

"I think the wine is causing your giff of zageration to get away from you, Marcie," Claressa added.

Running her hands across her body, Marcie went for the kill. "Not only is it all true, I haven't shared the half of it."

Then she went silent to let them hear the shower running in the master bath, only several yards away behind a closed door. Ingrid looked up toward the sound, and carefully put her wine glass down. "Prove it," she challenged.

"How do you suggest I prove it?" Marcie asked, smug with the knowledge that her plan was working to perfection.

Claressa drained the remainder of her wine and set it next to Ingrid's. "I don't know, you tell us," she suggested. "You're the one--the one saying he's fucking superman and all."

"Yeah," Ingrid finished the challenge, saying: "How ya gonna prove it? Huh?"

Turning to Claressa, Ingrid said, "Men can't do what--what she said. She's zageratin'. He made her cum and she thinks he--he's a world beater."

"I'm not exaggerating," Marcie said teasing them into a sexual frenzy. "My André can and will do anything I ask him," she boasted.

"So you say," Ingrid said angrily, "well I--we ain't convinced are we?"

Clarissa nodded her head vigorously then seized her glass and finding empty, held it out to Ingrid who ignored her, and then to Marcie, who took it and went to the kitchen and refilled it for her then brought it back and handed it to her.

"Thanks, you--you're a sweetheart. You don know what you're talk--talkin' 'bout, but a sweetheart all the same."

Marcie decided it was time to reel them both in.

"I suppose the only way for me to prove it would be to have André convince you beyond a shadow of a doubt." Marcie smiled. "I suppose he would need to do whatever it would take until you are convinced."

"Anything we want?" Clarissa added.

"Seriously? You're offering André to us?" Ingrid asked.

Although Marcie and André had never ventured into a threesome, let alone a foursome, she knew he would be glad to accommodate them as long as he had her permission. And she had given it earlier that day. He had no foreknowledge of where or when; although as he showered he knew the time was close.

"We're in," Clarissa answered, her face lustful at the invitation. The two inebriated women laughed and giggled, equally surprised and giddy at what was happening. Marcie stood up and grabbed each of her friends by the hand and pulled them up from the couch.

"Shhhh," she said. "If we're going to do this, we need to surprise him." The women staggered to their feet. Rather than being nearly over, the party was just about to begin.

"Let's do this," Marcie said. "Clarissa, grab the wine and Ingrid grab your product. You are about to have the fuck of your lives."

"And so is André," Ingrid promised.

The three women moved into the bedroom giggling like schoolgirls trying to sneak a peek into the boy's locker room. "Shhhh," Marcie whispered, putting her index finger to her lips as they jostled clumsily into the master bedroom. "The only way this will work is if we ambush him in the shower."

"Shhhh," the Euro-Asian Ingrid repeated unnecessarily.

"I think," Marcie suggested, "we take all our clothes off and go in together. Once we're in there, and he sees all these tits and asses, he'll do anything we want."

"Pu--putty ... he'll be putty in our hands," Claressa chirped as she tossed her head, sending her blonde hair flying over her shoulder then tossed the green bikini top to the floor and stepped out of her green mini skirt.

"Shoes!" Marcie said.

"Huh?" Claressa replied stupidly, for she was intoxicated at this point.

"Don't wanna wear 'em in the shower, do ya?" Marcie asked.

"Naw, that'd ruin 'em ... thanks, Marcie!" she said holding Ingrid's shoulder while she removed each shoe and dropped them on top of her clothing.

The petite Ingrid waited until Claressa finished before she stripped her powder blue crop top and equally short black skirt and stood nude next to Claressa as they both watched Marcie undress, making no pretense at the leering looks they gave her.

Marcie took it all in and thought about the fact that both women had concentrated on her. Okay, I'm not bad looking, but neither are they. Could it be that they've seen each other before? Have they played together before? I'll have to find out when André gets them going.

"Damn," Ingrid said. "You two are hot. If I didn't love men so much ..."

Okay you like men, but how do you really feel about women? I mean, Ingrid my oriental charmer we ARE roomies and all ... Marcie had decided to make a move on her even if she didn't find out if she liked a little lezzie action from time to time.

"Okay," Marcie whispered again. "It's now or never ladies. Once we go through that door, there's no turning back. We take over his shower, and he's ours until you're convinced."

Marcie smiled, knowing André would not disappoint.

Marcie slowly opened the door and they entered the large bathroom. A thick fog of warm steam concealed their invasion. The shower had been modernized and had an upgraded double-headed large round glass shower to accommodate. As the naked women approached the shower door they saw André washing his hair. His eyes were closed. Thick suds flowed down from his head, off his shoulders and cascaded over his ripped abs like water over a waterfall. The sexy image burned into the minds of all three women.

Marcie seized the opportunity to open the shower door to begin their attack. She immediately placed her arms around his wet slippery body."Hey Lover," she whispered. Soap continued to pour down over André's face, forcing his eyes closed. His face immediately lit up with a broad smile.

"Hey," he said with his eyes still closed. "This is an unexpected surprise."

"Yes it is," she whispered seductively as she stood behind him, moving her hands up and down his abs. André's penis immediately responded to her affection.

"Are the other women gone?"

"Ohhh no, baby! They're right here," she said.

André was truly startled by the announcement, which was quickly followed by the sound of the glass door closing and the giggling laughter of all three drunken women. The shower around him became crowded with soft flesh. The water washed the soap off his face. He opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by three gorgeous women filling their hands with liquid soap intended for his body. André's face showed his awkward surprise.

He glanced at Marcie as if to say, 'Are you sure?'

Marcie leaned up and whispered, "Fuck us all ... anyway you want, baby!"

He saw the warm confident smile filling her face as all six hands began to share his body.

Ingrid reached down to grasp the girth of his impressive and intimidating member with her tiny hand. "May I?" she asked looking up at Marcie.

"Ingrid, I didn't invite you into this shower to hold back or ask permission. Fuck his brains out any and every way you want, because that is what I am asking him to do to you."

"Look at this thing, would ya, Claressa?" Ingrid said as she hefted his rapidly swelling member.

Claressa reached out to cup his testicles and moaned at their warmth.

Ingrid immediately dropped to her knees and attempted to take his thickened prick into her mouth. Claressa relinquished his testicles and looked to Marcie wide-eyed with lust.

Marcie filled her hands with more soap and began caressing his body, covering his back and ass with its lather while Ingrid slurped away at his throbbing cock.

"Marcie? Marcie, can I?"

Marcie realized it was Claressa calling her name. "Yes?"

"I'm soooo fuckin' hot. I need ..."

Marcie shut her up by kissing her on the mouth. Claressa's mouth opened immediately and accepted the darting tongue into her mouth. A second later she was moaning into Marcie's mouth as Marcie sent two fingers into her sodden cunt and began a furious fingering.

Meanwhile, André took control of his partner by picking Ingrid up from under each arm and wrapping his large hands around her small rib cage. Each thumb stretched to cover and press the nipples of her smallish tits. He easily lifted her small frame, by sliding her back up the slippery glass wall of the shower to position her love box directly in front of his (to Ingrid) massive, pulsating cock.

As she felt the head of his penis begin to penetrate, she wrapped her dangling legs around his muscular body and pulled him into her.

He was already sweating from the exertion he was putting forth, but the cascading water washed any evidence of it away.

She bit his ear then whispered, "I was a gymnast in college. We can do things most people can't. Wanna try some?"

"Sure," André replied.

Claressa and Marcie looked on stunned as André, following the Eurasian's explicit directions, fucked her in what to the onlookers seemed impossible positions, one after another.

Adding to their chagrin, Ingrid's face revealed the passion-filled delight coursing through her entire body. Her facial expression revealed that she was already convinced of everything Marcie had said about André, but was determined to take advantage of the opportunity to verify the claims about his all night long capabilities.

Then with Ingrid in what she later termed 'the wheel-barrow' position, André's penetration reached its deepest point and brought her to a stupendous orgasm that lasted and lasted and lasted for several long minutes ending with her lying all aquiver on the shower floor and André standing over her, his cock jerking and drooling the last remnants of his ejaculation on the top of her head.

"Next," he said calmly as Claressa moved to his embrace while Ingrid looked up at them, head still spinning as she leaned against the glass wall trying to get her bearings.