The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa quickly reached her arms around André from behind to take his large member in both hands. She pressed her body into his. He enjoyed the way her well-endowed breasts felt pressed against his back. He savored Clarissa's brief massage of his large dick, now lubricated with Ingrid's juices before taking both of Clarissa's hands in his and raising them high then turning his body so they were facing each other. He pressed his body into her voluptuous firm frame. With her hands still raised high above her head, he asked Marcie to hand him a washcloth from the shower rack.

"Oh shit," Marcie said with a large smile. "You are about to have the fuck of your life."

André smiled as he took the small washcloth from Marcie and placed it into Clarissa's hands above her head. It was a little game he liked to play with Marcie. With her hands raised, the entirety of her body was available to him. He whispered his simple instructions: "You're in control of what is about to happen," he assured. "As long as you keep holding onto this cloth with both hands, I won't stop. The moment you let go with either hand means you throw in the towel. Until then, you're mine."

Seeing what he'd done to Ingrid and heeding his words, Claressa felt like she had just boarded a roller coaster unlike any she had ever ridden. She was hot and ready for him to take her. She held on tightly to the cloth with both hands. André's fingers gently moved down her arms as he softly kissed her face and lips. She felt the hot water and his hands move freely over her body. His gentle touch was rapturous torture. His kisses moved slowly down her neck and shoulders.

"Oh gawd, fuck me," she begged. Her nipples grew in anticipation. She could feel the juices in her vagina begin to boil in suspense. She lowered her hands to pull his face into her breasts as he made his descent down her body. She continued to hold the small cloth tightly with both hands.

"Please fuck me, André. You're driving me crazy. Please ...fuck me!"

Somehow his masterful touch was bringing her to the edge of an orgasm without her pussy even being touched yet. "C'mon ... Fuck me!" she begged.

André knew exactly what he was doing. Clarissa's body was already putty in his hands. His patient kisses traveled down her firm abs as his hands toured her ass and the backs of her legs. Hot water from the shower poured over her body and on to his face. "Oh gawd!" she repeated, "I'm going to cum!"

He smiled and gently spread her pussy lips to reveal her swollen clit, akin to a ripe fruit, ready to be picked. He had her right where he wanted her. He knew preparing her body right would not only set her up for a powerful first orgasm, but the ones to follow. Claressa's entire body buzzed with impending climax. He read her masterfully as if every nerve ending in her body was under his control. He moved in for an oral assault with perfect timing and certain victory. His tongue and lips pierced her pussy, causing waves of love juice to launch from her body.

Her head dropped back, as her cunt lunged against his mouth.

"Ahhhhhh, yes! AHHH! AHHHHH!" she screamed in utter pleasure as the first orgasmic wave rolled through her body. She squeezed the washcloth like a vice grip. "Oh gawd, don't stop!"

André braced himself for the second pass.

"Oh my gawd!" she screamed, still recovering.

Marcie stepped over Ingrid's almost inert form then bending her knees, lowered herself so that she was directly over the Eurasian girl's head.

"Ingrid, I'd like you to warm my pussy up for him, you know, just a few good licks?"

Ingrid's eyes fluttered then opened and despite the cascading water remained so as they fixed on Marcie's vagina, now only an inch or so from her face.

"You want me too ...?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Okay ..." She murmured as she reached out and placed my right leg and resting it on her shoulder while her face was nested between my legs. A moment later her tongue was swirling around Marcie's cunt, laving over her clit, darting into her snatch, and then she was sucking at both pussy lips, gnawing at them while sending a finger into her ass.

Startled by her aggressive technique, Marcie could only pant, "Ohhh, you--you've done THIS before!" and gave herself up to Ingrid's intrepid cunnilingual skills.

Just then Claressa felt the large head of André's prick begin to massage her inflamed, throbbing pussy before beginning its journey into her deepest regions.

"Fuck me," she begged hoarsely in her desire to be ravaged. "Please make me cum again!"

André pushed himself deep inside her, pinning her to the shower wall.

"Fuck me, damn it, fuck me!" she continued.

André gladly obliged. "Oh yes!" she screamed, feeling a second orgasm approaching faster and harder than she had ever experienced. "Oh yes, oh yes!" she screamed even louder.

André reached around to capture her small ass into his large hands, while pulling her into him. He leaned down to take her left nipple into his mouth.

"OHHH FUUUCKKK!"

Marcie couldn't help but reach her own orgasm from the dual thrill of watching André deliver as promised with Claressa while Ingrid tongued her relentlessly and came so hard her left knee buckled and she collapsed on top of her roomie, Ingrid.

Clarissa's body began to convulse uncontrollably. "Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!" She croaked and let go of the wash cloth to dig her hands into Andre's back. There was no turning back.

Andre suddenly stopped and pulled his dick out of her pussy.

"Oh gawd, don't stop!" she begged. She hurriedly reached for the cloth. "Fuck me Andre! Please don't stop!"

"You let go. You threw the towel," he challenged playfully.

"Oh please, Andre, I'm going to cum." Her body convulsed.

"What's it worth to you?"

"Anything!" she begged overcome with lust. "Anything!"

"Anything?" he asked playfully.

"Yes! Fuck me, damn it!"Clarissa's wet hungry pussy received his dick back eagerly.

"Oh yes!" she repeated. "You're going to take me to heaven! Fuck me harder."

André obliged impressively. Clarissa screamed as her body rocked with another powerful climax. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she begged as André pounded his long shaft into her and looked over to Marcie and Ingrid who were laughing hysterically as they lay entangled on the floor of the shower, and then slowly released the spent female he was holding and let her slip to the shower floor with the others.

He stood there, a powerful figure of male masculinity, his erection jerking this way and that as it waited for whoever was next.

Then Marcie was prodding Ingrid to get up, "Get the fuck up he's still hard. You want that big sweet thing or not?"

"I want! I want!" Ingrid yelled as she scrambled to her feet and leapt over the sunken form of Claressa and into André's waiting arms. This time he held her upside down and let her suck on his thick cock while he ate her pussy with her ankles locked around his neck.

Marcie suddenly felt the need to relieve herself, and not thinking twice, let go a burst of piss that hit Claressa's left ankle. Both Claressa and Marcie found it funny and Marcie angled the stream so that it wound up splattering across Claressa's generous tits with both of them finding that even more uproariously funny.

"My ass! You have to fuck my ass!" Ingrid yelled deliriously.

"Not in the shower," André protested.

"Why not?"

"I can't do you justice in this confined area."

"So let's take it to the bedroom!" she all but shouted.

"Let's," André agreed and put her down carefully so as not to land on either girl already strewn across the shower floor.

Everyone made for the bedroom, André, Claressa and Marcie remembered to bring towels with them and dried themselves before getting on the bed. Ingrid just ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, with the shower water still flying off her body and her hair soaking wet. No one seemed to care, they were all thinking about sex.

"Do you think we got it off us?" Marcie asked Claressa.

"Do I look like I give a shit about that?" she barked. "I wanna see him fuck her up the keister!"

A surge of sexual energy rushed though Marcie's body as she watched André take hold of Ingrid's hair and yank her into the position he wanted her in.

"So I can do whatever I want?" he said pointedly

"Yes," she gasped, looking back at him from her place on the bed where she was now on hands and knees. He smiled an evil grin and began to caress the cheeks of her ass, easing them apart at first then forcibly prying them even further apart.

"Hey, go easy there!" the Eurasian girl protested.

"You told me to do anything I wanted didn't you"

"Yeah, but I didn't ..."

"Shut up I'm getting ready to plant my cock in your cherry ass. This is your first time backdooring it right?"

It wasn't, but Ingrid wasn't going to admit it. "Yeah ... of course it is. I'm nervous, so go easy, will ya?"

Marcie turned to Claressa and asked, ""Want me to fist you while he does her?"

"Um, I don't know about ..."

"It's not bad, in fact I'll have you coming like an Oklahoma oil well in maybe five minutes."

"You'll stretch my pussy!" she whined.

"No way! Well yeah, at first, but your pussy's like elastic. Remember that's where the baby comes out. It stretches and then shrinks back to normal afterward."

"If I tell you to stop you'll stop, right?"

Absolutely!"

"Okay let's try it!"

André slathered his cock with makeshift lube before pushing his swollen cockhead roughly into the petite girl's anus.

"Oh, God!" Ingrid groaned, for it was obvious she was in pain from his stretching her anus without loosening it first.

Jesus!" Claressa whispered to Marcie as they watched André's monster cock thwarted in its

initial attempt to plow into her ass.

"Your guy ... he knows what he's doing, right?" Ingrid called to Marcie.

"He's done mine a half dozen times this month alone," Marcie answered. It was a blatant lie. She'd only met André the previous week and he'd taken her anally four times, but Marcie felt that was sufficient to qualify her as the resident expert on his anal proficiency.

"Oh god!" André groaned as he edged ever deeper into her inviting depths, looking down to watch her tight asshole stretching around his pole.

Ingrid, somewhat reassured now that the initial entry was complete and pain substantially lessened, began to help by using her petite, but athletic body to push back against his forward thrusts

Meanwhile, Marcie found a tight fitting latex glove and covered it with the same lubricant André had used for his anal attack then took hold of Claressa's blonde tresses and yanked her head to one side so that she was no longer watching Ingrid and André and kissed her greedily until the other woman responded in kind. During the course of the torrid kiss, Marcie maneuvered the hapless, but still stunning twenty-three year old over to the bed and pinned her down on its edge, about four feet from where Ingrid was being analized and sent two gloved fingers into her swollen, wet pussy. .

"Naughhh!" Claressa grunted happily as Marcie's fingers picked up speed while frigging in and out with rapidity that both found exhilarating.

"Fuckkkk!" Claressa squawked as she felt the initial rush that preceded her usual orgasm. Then as Claressa's excitement escalated, Marcie added a third finger that had Claressa thrashing her head all around; her wild golden hair swaying against Marcie's face.

"I'm going to fill you up, you little slut!" Marcie growled, maneuvering her hand to a different angle.

Claressa braced herself; her smooth, wet legs spread wide open as Marcie kept her gloved fingers straight and as close together as possible in a tapered shape and pushed them all into Claressa's sodden snatch.

"Oh--Oh--Ohhh," Claressa groaned as the fingers were mostly inside her well stretched cunt.

"How's that feel, baby?" Marcie inquired.

"Like ... um, like you've really stretched me."

"Does it hurt?"

"Surprisingly no," Claressa responded.

"Well this might," Marcie giggled and twisted the gloved hand and forced her thumb into the other woman's vagina. Claressa's eyes rolled into the back of her head. The pain was sudden and brief, followed by a feeling of intense pressure everywhere inside her, in every endorphin, in every nerve ending. Claressa loved it; loved being opened up wide, the feeling of being stretched, and the fullness within her; in short she loved every aspect of it.

Marcie allowed her to revel in the feeling and then slowly twisted her hand back and forth ever so slightly in each direction and drove Claressa to several successive powerful orgasms by simply moving her hand deeper then drawing it back and repeating the action while twisting the hand while doing so.

"Does it hurt?"

"Um, yeah, but it's a good kind of pain, you know?'

"So you like being fisted?"

"Oh yeah ... I like it a lot!"

"How many times have you cum?"

"A lot! I didn't count--I'd guess five—six, maybe more. I'm gonna cum again I think."

"Okay, so let it all go now when I increase my fisting, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

Marcie began fucking Claressa with rapid punch-like jabs that quickly produced a series of sonorous, quavering moans from her full lips.

Ingrid and André paused in their fucking to watch, spellbound by Claressa's reaction to Marcie's gloved hand.

The sensations of pain and pleasure were full and complete. Claressa felt intense, distinctive pressure on her G-spot. Her body tensed then shook as what would prove to be her most powerful climax yet began to surge through her trembling body.

The combination of intense pressure and pleasure caused the lithe blonde's pussy to squirt. Marcie felt the influx of Claressa's warm fluids against her hand as they uncontrollably gushed and flowed and squirted out of her. Claressa's face and body flushed as she screamed like a wild, uninhibited beast, jerked twice and then collapsed.

Marcie gathered herself and shakily got to her feet sweating profusely and leering down at Claressa. "So how was it?" She inquired dryly.

"I've never imagined it could be anything like that. You--you were magnificent. How ..." she couched having difficulty in talking.

"What can I do for you?"

Marcie glanced over at Ingrid and André and saw that he had her cumming almost as soon as they'd resumed their fucking.

"You can sit on my face while André fucks me."

"all right. He—he's just finished with Ingrid, don't you think ..."

"shut up and do as I say, understand?"

Claressa nodded and moved to the bed and prepared to climb up and join the couple who were just finishing their coupling, both breathing hard.

"André can you do me while this bitch sits on my face?"

"Mmmm, certainly, Marcie. I'd be delighted to plow that pussy of yours."

"Wait--wait, I've changed my mind," Marcie bawled and waved her arms in the air.

"What is it?" André inquired patiently.

"She'll sit on your face while I blow you. Is that all right with you?'

"Yes, it is. Whatever you want."

André lay on his back and Claressa squatted over his face. He reached up, took her buttocks in his hands and brought his mouth to her cunt then raised her up several inches so he could talk.

"Marcie, what the hell did you do to her cunt?"

"I opened her up for you, darling."

"What'd you use a can opener?"

Everyone laughed knowing exactly what Marcie had done to Claressa.

And so it went; André proved Marcie correct in every way as he more than satisfied each of the women until they were completely satiated and sleeping in a tangle of arms and legs until noon the following day.