The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck ..."

WHACK

Scotia's body was jolted by the force of the blow to her ass.

WHACK

With the second blow Scotia instinctively inhaled, but made no move to break loose. The spanking goes right to her core. Her pussy is all a tingle.

WHACK

Mark rubbed his hand over her ass then pressed himself against her again. A moment later he pushed her legs apart with his own then remained stationary. Scotia stayed bent over; not moving an inch, suddenly uncertain as to what comes next. Mark leans in even closer. His thumb starts to stroke up and down her windpipe.

For the first time Scotia feels panic surging through her veins. I'm in way over my head. Why did I agree to this? I can't stop him. I don't even know if I want to stop him.

He saw the fear and uncertainty in her and laid a soft kiss on her shoulder. "Don't worry too much. I promised your husband I'd only take you as far as you can handle. There will be no permanent marks.

"Fuck you!"

Scotia inhaled sharply, and her body jerked forward involuntarily as he grasped her nipple between his fingers and pinched hard.

"Please. Please stop. Please stop."

The pain diminished. She felt heat radiating through the entire breast. Yet she was panting with the expectation of another jolt of pain.

"Watch your tone of voice. Bad behavior will work against you."

A little spark of anger grows within her. What the fuck was that? Mark notes the change in her eyes. He sees the fire in them.

"How's your pussy, Scotia? I can smell you from here."

Show me. Show me how much you really loved that." Mark stands back from me and waits. I hate that. He's an asshole. He knows I'm going to do whatever he says. The only one who hasn't figured that out yet is me.

Her fire sputtered out. Scotia knew the instant he mentioned it that her pussy was wet. She could feel it. She was soaking wet.

She closed her eyes as his fingers glided over her outer lips before entering her vagina.

FOUR OF THEM! HE'S GOING TO FIST ME!

Her eyes shot open, but from her position on the horse she couldn't see what he was going to do next.

"Well, well, well. I can't believe how wet you are, girl."

She closed her eyes at the way he said 'girl' and waited.

She didn't have long to wait, for he withdrew the fingers and brought them to her lips.

"Open sesame, baby. Have a taste of this fine shit direct from vulvaville.

Her face burned with humiliation, but she opened her mouth and sucked her fluids from each of the fingers tendered.

"Now let me show you the reason you're tied to this horse.

"I know the reason," Scotia said and bit her lip with the realization she was better off keeping her mouth shut.

"You're legs are a bit longer than most, so we're going to have to improvise," he said ignoring her comment. He held two iron pegs out in front of her, as if she would know what their purpose was. But she understood soon enough, as he screwed one of the pegs into a hole in the saw horse near her hands. When he finished he secured her ankle cuff to the peg. He did the same to the other side. That left Scotia with her hands stretched near the ground in the front of the saw horse, and feet slightly behind her hands and a few inches off the floor.

"There, that's better, isn't it?" Lifting her chin with a finger he forced her to look at him. "This is an improvised whipping bench.

"Try not to scream too much or I'll gag you."

"What--What about my safe word?"

"As I said, try not to scream."

Then Mark soothingly wiped the hair out of her face and moved behind her.

"Ready or not, here I come!" And without any further hesitation, began spanking Scotia's ass.

At first the blows came slowly, bringing more shock than pain, and then he paused to run his hands over her reddened buttocks enjoying the feel of the rising heat within.

It starts out slow, more shocking than painful. Occasionally he ran his hands over her ass, feeling the heat. Then he increased the pace of his smacks; left, right, left, left, right, left, right. Scotia's breath was coming in short gasps and she couldn't help but whine with the unending pain.

She tried pulling against the restraints, but the bindings held. Mark paused to watch, then ran his hands over her body again before pressing against her red welted ass. The material of his trousers felt like sandpaper against her sore, tingling skin.

From the first stroke, her pussy has had a steady stream dripping out of it. She hasn't said "No" or "Stop."

Mark kept his strokes slow and even, and she adjusted surprisingly quickly. The thin red welts showed up beautifully on her pale white ass. Watching the tremors flow through her helpless body made him harder than ever. The silent tears falling to the floor were priceless.

He reconsidered his original plan to push her more before fucking her, but the urge to take her then and there won out. He could test her limits later.

But Mark made the mistake of laughing and it infuriated her. "Keep trying, girl. But you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you."

He remained behind her for several minutes, intent on calming her; his touches actually comforted Scotia after a while. She lay sprawled over the horse, catching her breath, feeling his hands and the rhythm of the movement.

Mark removed his clothing and saw her tense as they piled up on the floor next to her own. Scotia kept her head motionless, but her eyes took in everything going on.

Fully nude, he stepped behind her and immediately felt the heat pouring off her body. He sent two fingers into her, reopening her folds and slammed his cock into her.

She grunted.

He found himself immersed in her slick velvet heaven. She groaned as he pulled back and then plunged in again. He repeated his action again just to hear subsequent groans rise up a few octaves.

Pulling out again, he grabbed a handful of her tangled hair and yanked her head back before driving back into her again. Scotia stopped groaning. He slammed into her again; sending his own sweat flying off in all directions.

Suddenly Scotia's body went stiff as a board; every muscle tight.

Then he felt it. Her pussy's pulsating along his deeply buried shaft; and the juices dripping from her now trickling onto his balls and inner thighs. He almost stopped breathing as she milked his rock hard member, but managed to control his ejaculation by pulling out momentarily.

She cried out at the loss of his cock but waited like the good submissive she was proving to be. Mark didn't need much time to recover and plowed back into her, fucking furiously this time. No more slow, deep thrusts, not if he was to own this pussy.

His furious assault lasted about 26 seconds before Scotia's milking aftershocks pulled him over the edge.

"Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Cum in meeee!"

He came instantly. Unable to breathe, he pumped even faster, splashing spurt after spurt of semen against her vaginal walls and triggering another tumultuous orgasm in Scotia.

Momentarily exhausted, Mark lay down on her back as his penis softened inside her. Perhaps two minutes later it slipped out with a soft 'pfffft' and he pushed himself up allowing some cool air to caress the welts covering her derrière.

In a soft, loving voice he says, I have a surprise for you," and without another word lifts himself completely off of her, pats her ass gently, causing a searingly sharp pain nonetheless; and casually donned his clothing, then left her still bound to the horse.

On the other side of the lake house he found Borelli waiting in his library.

Borelli sees him and quickly meets him at the door.

"Jesus, Newlin that was fast. How'd it go? Did she go through with it? She called it off, didn't she? Yeah, I bet she did."

Mark moved behind the small bar in the far corner of the library, grabbed a bottle of single malt whiskey and a glass. Turning back to the bar he saw Borelli's frowning face taking a seat across from him.

"So where is Scotia? Still getting dressed I guess. She's all right isn't she?"

"She's still upstairs. Mark replied then took a sip if the scotch.

"You're done, right?"

"No." He started pouring himself another drink from the bottle.

"You haven't let her go?"

Somewhat angered, Borelli pulled the bottle from his hand. "I'm concerned about her well being, Newlin. So I'll ask again. Are you finished? Did you let her go? Does she need help dressing?"

"What?"

Mark swallowed a small sip of the scotch. "She's still up there, and I'm not ready to let her go yet."

"Then what the fuck are you doing drinking here? We're abiding with your rules, Mark. Don't go changing them now. Is something wrong?"

"Have you ever taken her ass, Barry?"

"What?"

"C'mon, Barry, it's a simple question. Anally ... ever had her that way?"

Borelli starred at Mark before answering. "No, I have not."

"Want too?"

Borelli was close to tears. "... So she's all right?"

"Her ass is gonna be sore for days. She'll need a whoopee cushion to sit on, but yeah, she's fine. She didn't scream once. Not once, Barry! No begging. Nothing. She just groaned and whimpered and I could see the cream oozing out from between her legs."

He never took his eyes off Borelli. "Now answer my fuckin' question."

Borelli seemed stunned. "She came from the spanking? Are you serious?"

Still watching Borelli and judging his reactions, Mark said: "Yeah ... I got so hard that when I slammed inside her she came almost immediately. I never saw a woman ...I swear, I don't even think she knows ..."

He went to take another sip from the glass but it was empty. He met Borelli's eyes.

"Just three, maybe four strokes. She came so hard it was almost painful. It WAS painful. I just left her there. I had to get control again. I had to just leave her there, Borelli."

"Mark ...It was her first time. You can't do that kind of shit to a newbie."

"Ii wasn't her first time. We've met before. You know that. I suspect there have been others. I don't know that for a fact, but it seems likely."

"I know. I know. I'll deal with it."

Borelli didn't look convinced. Then he backed away from Mark and said, "I gotta go see her."

"No, wait!

Borelli kept moving, but stopped in his tracks at Mark's next words. "I have a plan and it includes you. Want to hear it?"

________________

Five minutes later Mark returned to Scotia. Her eye makeup had run down her face giving her a ghostly look. The welts on her ass were now swollen to twice their former size. Yet she squirmed anxiously hoping for another fantastic orgasm from him.

"I have a surprise, Scotia dear," he said, producing a blindfold.

"Oh, but we're alone, why would you ...?"

Scotia received a slap across the face for asking. This one was more forceful than the earlier one. She remained still as he placed the blindfold over her eyes.

"You assume too fucking much. Since you can't see, I'll tell you what's next. I'm putting clamps on those nipples. You may recall we did that last time. But these are bigger and of course, will be much tighter ... as you'll soon find out."

That said, he attached two weighted nipple clamps to her nips and two wicked little weighted alligator clips to

each of her cunt lips.

"Ow, fuck that really hurt!" she yelped involuntarily.

"Did it? But isn't that why we're here, Scotia Dear?" he said, picking up an old fashion ping pong paddle. "

He brought a good hard smack down squarely on her right ass cheek, causing two of the welts to start bleeding. Naturally she jerked, and then immediately screamed.

"Better learn to hold still" he said, landing an equal blow on to her left side before he put the paddle down.

Scotia had managed to quell her movements, but not her cries.

"Now that's my bad girl. I'm going to let you suck my cock. The better you do, the easier I'm going to be on your ass after I cum. But if you do a poor job you will pay dearly, got it?"

"Yes" she said meekly, obviously in some significant discomfort already. He fed his half hard erection into her mouth and Scotia devoured him as well as any professional whore might.

Two minutes in, Mark said, "I have a little story for you. I was having a beer with a buddy of mine earlier today and we got to talking like guys do. You know it turns out he had never fucked a woman up the ass."

She spit him from her mouth and croaked hoarsely, "Mark ... You didn't!"

Mark continued as if he hadn't heard her.

"We had another couple beers and I found myself telling him how I was going to be fucking your tight little back-hole this evening. He couldn't believe it. Man, he was soooo jealous of me that I felt bad and ... well, Scotia; I offered to share you with him.

"Tell me you're shittin' me!" she screamed, obviously terrified of being taken anally by a stranger.

"No shit, Scotia. Oh, was that the front door. It must be him, I told him right about six and it's just a minute after. But you're blindfolded. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it."

He shoved his cock back into her mouth before she could yell the safe word. She did, in fact, try to but couldn't make herself understood as the stranger's footsteps grew more distinct until she knew he was standing behind her and heard a zipper being pulled down.

"Man, you've got quite a dick there, buddy."

She screamed around the prick in her mouth.

The stranger, of course, was her husband, Barry, who had been advised to use cheap cologne that he'd never use otherwise and also wore several large stoned rings he'd picked up in a pawn shop to distract Scotia from recognizing his hands when he touched her.

"I was just telling this little slut that you couldn't wait to shove that dick up her ass. She seemed pretty excited about it. She can't see it or I'm sure she'd want to suck it first, but I got mine in there and well, you can't have everything, am I right?"

Mark was observing Barry's reaction to his comments. He was obviously somewhat shocked, but that didn't keep him from starting to undress. Once his slacks hit the floor he appeared to have gathered his wits and started to smile. He was already hard.

Scotia was trying her best to escape, but she had no chance the way he had her secured. Moreover, Mark kept slowly fucking her face as he carried on this banter.

Barry approached her with what looked like a above average sized dick. Scotia had sold him short in that department for sure.

"Don't have any lube, no problem, last time I took her she was wet enough from the shit running out of her

cunt. She's into pain anyway; you can dry-fuck her you want."

Barry was carrying a small tube of lube which they'd agreed he coat himself with, but Scotia had no way of knowing that, and he moved into position and started to shove his cock up her chute.

The screaming was even louder. He slapped her face again and she stopped screaming.

"Look bitch, you're supposed to be sucking my cock! You're doing one lousy job of it, and that's cause for additional punishment.

Mark was pleased to find that Scotia renewed her blowjob, this time with an enthusiasm lacking earlier. He realized she was getting turned on!

Since he hadn't made up the part about Barry being an anal virgin, Mark didn't expect him to last long once he'd entered his wife's rectum.

"Warm that ass up with a few smacks, Hank." (Mark had decided on using a name for his accomplice to reinforce Scotia's imagined belief about the stranger.)

Barry let her have six wallops, three on each cheek and now both were almost crimson from it. Then he fingered her asshole for several minutes as she continued fellating Mark. When he was satisfied Scotia's ass was both widened sufficiently as well as lubed, Barry entered her with one full thrust. It had to have been extremely painful, for Scotia screamed louder than she had previously and kept moaning as he began to hump her asshole.

"Take a look, see if she's bleeding," Mark said, and Barry checked for damage, found only a trickle and decided to ignore it, then renewed his ass fucking. He didn't last long. In a few minutes he started to groan and shake and rammed her hard as he came inside her.

At about the same time Mark's balls got tight and he started squirting his load down her throat. She swallowed and sucked for all she was worth, spilling only a few dribbles.

When he pulled the cock from her mouth, she started berating him: "You God damn dirty fucking bastard! HOW could you do this? You motherfucker, how can you treat me like this. How could you betray Barry like this?" She was sobbing as she screamed.

Mark allowed her to go on for a moment before screaming into her face as loud as could: "Shut the fuck up and listen!"

It did no good, she kept on prattling. Barry stood there petrified, not knowing what to do or say, and fearful of what would happen when she found it was he who'd taken her anally.

Mark picked up a paddle and laid a really good one on her backside and repeated "I said SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

She screamed with the pain and went quiet, although her shoulders were quivering with rage. He motioned Barry to kneel in front of her so they were face to face.

"Here, meet my friend, Hank," he said and removed the blindfold.

Scotia blinked and gasped in surprise. She was stunned, but remained silent.

Working fast, Mark removed the weights then freed first her hands then the straps binding her feet to the horse.

She still hadn't moved or spoken. For the first time she turned her head and looked at me, then back at Barry.

"Barry?" she said, as if she wasn't sure it was really him. "I—I--I . . . don't understand?" she stammered.

Mark helped her over to the couch and she gingerly sat down.

"With a little coaxing from me, Barry has decided to join us Scotia. If you and Barry are going to handle this need of yours inside your marriage I think this is the only way it's going to happen.

She still had a stunned look on her face, "Barry, are you sure you are really okay with this?"

"Scotia, I love you. Mark's right, if you have to have this, we have to be in it together if our marriage is going to survive. Besides, I think I might just enjoy this more than I realized!" He said lovingly enough to be convincing.

Scotia was just nodding as he spoke, but started to smile as her husband did.

"You're sure?" she asked, still uncertain.

"I'm sure" replied Barry, "If you're game that is?"

He still wasn't quite comfortable taking charge, which of course was exactly what she wanted him to do.

"She's game, aren't you slut?" Mark barked, trying to get them on track and teach Barry something at the same time.

"Can I ask one thing" Scotia said apprehensively.

Barry was still not quite ready so I answered, "What?"

"Well, what exactly is the game plan for the rest of the night?"

"You now have two wonderful gentlemen to use and abuse you just the way you like. We will fuck every hole you've got, repeatedly. And punish those lovely tits, that fine round ass and your dripping cunt any and every way we can think of. I'd think it will be your idea of a perfect evening!"

"Hopefully you'll have a brand new marriage bed ... of sorts. Now, if you're done with your stupid questions, let's get started." Mark laughed, feeling like things were back the way they should be.

"Yes sir!" Scotia said giddily by way of agreement.

Starting to warm to his anal success, Barry said, "So, what fun little thing shall we do with this toy of ours now?"

"I'm glad you asked that," Mark answered. "I've never been here before; why not take a stroll down by the lake?"

"Oh shit" Scotia muttered.

Barry looked puzzled, especially by Scotia's reaction.

"She understands me so well," Mark laughed.

"Barry, you and I will wear shoes, shorts and shirts. Scotia on the other hand will only wear shoes."