The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The terrain from house to shoreline was strewn with ragged rocks and sharp undergrowth, therefore the shoes. Scotia's nudity was another matter.

Just as they were about to leave, Mark pretended to have a sudden thought. "Wait! This just doesn't feel right. Scotia looks so plain. Perhaps a little something ... I know, wait here!"

He retrieved the rope he'd set aside for this very reason and brought it back to curious looks from both of them. Turning to Barry he said, "Here, let me show you. Scotia has such lovely tits I think we should highlight them."

Mark then wound the somewhat rough finished cord tightly around the base of her left breast and then the right. Then he fashioned a figure-eight out of it in-between her breasts before going around her trunk above and below her breasts creating a halter-like device that tied behind her back. He finished it off by bringing her hands together behind her back and tying the ends around both of her wrists. It meant that if she let her hands sag it put even more pressure on her poor breasts.

"I guess being an architect has other benefits than a drawing board eh," Barry said, as he admired Mark's handiwork.

"Actually the Boy Scouts taught me this ... well not this per se, but the bindings and knots, yes."

It helped that Scotia's breasts were more like globes than cones, being bigger around the middle than their base and it allowed Mark to wrap the rope around the base which when tightened, caused them to stand out much more than normal. It also made them much more sensitive.

"What about the clamps?" Barry asked.

"Ah, I'm glad you reminded me, Barry. I almost forgot them."

Mark retrieved the clamps and after putting one on Scotia deferred the honors of the second to Barry, who fumbled a little but finally got it on and tightened it at least two more turns than Mark had.

"That's a bit tight," Scotia protested.

"No—no," Mark said, wanting to prove a point to her husband. "Mine was not tight enough, Barry adjusted his clamp accordingly.

"Ohhh, you fuckers!" she moaned, and then shut up.

We reached the edge of the lake where a small dock stood gently bobbing from the waves a motor boat had sent to the shoreline.

Scotia kept looking around to see if anyone else was out and about. I saw no one.

Barry and Scotia spread some blankets down on the ground, and then added a second for additional comfort.

Once that was done, Scotia knelt down then looked to me for further guidance.

"Am I pastrami or Ham?" She asked jovially.

I glanced at her husband. I was certain he'd never done anything like this before. The question was had Scotia?

"Who has the front?" she asked quietly. The expression on her face told me this was definitely a first for her.

"Front" I said with a laugh, knowing that Barry would be drooling once he realized he was getting her ass.

"Let's do it, before anyone sees us from a passing boat," she whined, laying down on her back and bending her knees.

"Lube her up, Barry," I said while looking straight down at her glistening cunt.

Barry wasted no time in lubing her asshole and his dick which was formidably hard.

"Uh, how exactly do we do this?" he asked trying to figure out if he needed to crawl under his wife.

"It's kind of simple my friend. I will lie on my back and your lovely will wife climb aboard my pole and you will take the back door. The key element is rhythm. We have to find one. For starters we go slowly; once we have it one of us will be going in while the other pulls out. Don't back out all the way though. Eventually we'll be able to fuck faster and faster. Scotia will let us know."

"Know what?" Scotia said.

"How good it is. You'll be cumming from both ends if all goes well."

"Oooo, I like the sound of that!" she crowed happily.

She wasted no time climbing on top of me and worked my thick cock up her cunt. She felt so tight and good I was going to have to concentrate to keep from cumming too fast. I didn't want to spoil it for her. As far as I was concerned, Barry was on his own.

"Oh fuck that's tight! I'm sorer than I realized, but damn it hurts good!" she said, forcing a smile.

Once I was balls deep Scotia nearly yelled, "Come on Barry get in there! Make a sandwich out of me!"

Barry did not need to be told twice. I don't know if he forced his way into her ass or she accepted him with ease, but he was in there and plowing away. We found our rhythm easily enough and as I thought might happen, Scotia was all in, fucking the both of us for all she was worth.

I could clearly feel Barry's cock moving in and out of her as she slid up and down my pole. When your cock is buried in the pussy of a woman like Scotia, worrying about bi-sexual issues is far from your mind. In fact the sensation was very enjoyable. But I couldn't help but think how weird it was and that Barry was having similar thoughts.

There was, however, no doubt but that Scotia was having a good time, for she kept chanting: "FUCK MY ASS, FUCK IT GOOD AND HARD!"

The encouragement must have worked, because I could feel Barry start to pound her asshole even harder.

Just as I knew I could delay only a little longer, Barry started cumming. That did it. Feeling his cock spasming through the thin membrane separating us triggered my blast, which in turn put Scotia over the edge. The sensation of two cocks throbbing and pumping cum was too much for her and she screamed out in climax. "OH FUCK YEAH I'M CUMMING! YESSSSSSS!"

We collapsed into a pile of flesh, sweat and cum on the blankets.

After a couple of minutes as we untangled ourselves the three of us just burst out laughing.

Scotia said rather dreamily, "I've never been fucked like that before" she panted, fluid puddling underneath her asshole, head resting on her husband's thigh. Sweat dripped off all three bodies as the hand prints slowly faded from her hips and buttocks.

Now, breathing heavily and flushed from the strength of his own orgasm, Mark savored the feeling of having taken what he wanted from her body while she felt her own after effects of lust moaning softly and rocking her hips in rhythm as though both men were still buried deep inside her.

"You weren't the only one, baby!" Mark replied.

"Damn straight on that!" Barry crowed happily.

They trudged back to the Lake House, decided showers were in order and Mark insisted they go first while he started dinner.

While puttering around in the kitchen I could hear their laughter and squealing and finally an unintelligible, but very loud exclamation from Scotia. They apparently were enjoying each other.

It was quite a while before Barry came in, not surprisingly alone.

"Mark, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, a little timidly.

"Of course!" Mark replied.

"I want you to ease up on Scotia, okay?" he went on, much less hesitantly.

Rather than respond directly Mark asked, "She's pretty pissed at me?"

"I'll say" he replied.

"Did she tell you she was glad you decided to participate with us?"

"Something like that yeah" Barry said with a curious look.

Mark grinned and said: "But that in the future it can't be nearly this rough?"

"How'd you know?" Barry asked in return.

Again ignoring his question, Mark asked, "What did you say?"

"I told her I was glad that I came too, but I wouldn't be comfortable going forward at anything near this intense."

"She seemed to like that answer"?"

"Yes she did, now Mark, what fuck is going on here?" Barry demanded.

"Barry, what was the reason I agreed to all of this in the first place, huh?"

Mark went on, not waiting for an answer, "Because I wanted you to two stay together. We cooked up this weekend so you could be the solution to her need, not me. I'd say that's the way it's turning out, wouldn't you?"

"I'll be a son of a bitch! You planned for this to happen exactly like this, didn't you?" Borelli marveled.

Newlin couldn't help get a smug grin on his face. "Yup, sure did" then added solemnly, "Thank God it worked. By the way, do not tell Scotia that. Tell her you insisted that I ease off and I agreed too, okay?"

Barry smiled, nodded his head and softly said, "Thanks, Newlin," and went to get Scotia.

Mark didn't need to say that he knew she was pissed, and he wasn't going to mince words.

"Scotia, do you want to continue with me?" He asked evenly.

"As long as you've agreed to Barry's conditions" she said levelly.

"I have, and you know I keep my commitments."

But Mark also wanted to maintain control and push Scotia's buttons some more as well.

"So ... you want to eliminate the rough stuff totally and stick to straight sex?" he asked.

She hesitated, and blushed deeply.

He knew then that he had her!

"No, not as long as you ease up some" she said softly.

"Okay, then I'm still in charge. I have some more to teach Barry. I think it important for you both that I do. Any questions?"

"Well, did you mean what you said about me being able to decide yes or no on our final activity today? I mean I'm really, really sore!" she asked quietly.

"Absolutely I meant it. And by the way, there's some Advil over there on the counter. They'll help the soreness a little at least. Take three."

She went and got them. Mark set out the food and they had a light snack in silence. Other than their state of undress one wouldn't have thought it anything other than three good friends getting together for dinner.