The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to lick and kiss my penis as she played with my balls and that was not something I had expected. It somehow seemed wrong to put her lips there, but it felt so right at the same time. She focused on the tip of my penis and that felt the absolute best.

I felt her lips part and she let the tip slide into her mouth and her tongue moved around it like when we were kissing. Even more wrong and even more right! I just about drove off the road, but kept it under control.

Her mouth opened wider and she took more of me inside her mouth. It felt warm and wet like her pussy, but very different and no less enjoyable. Her head began to bob up and down, slowly at first, but eventually I could feel myself going deeper toward her throat with each stroke.

I decided that pulling onto the shoulder was a good choice at this point.

"That feels incredible and I'm going to cum soon. What should I do?" I asked.

Instead of replying or stopping, she bobbed her head faster and I felt myself reach the point of no return. My cum exploded in her mouth and she kept bobbing, squeezing her lips tightly around my shaft.

After I had stopped spurting, she stopped moving and sat up on the seat. She opened her mouth to show me my cum in her mouth and then swallowed. I was caught totally off guard. I had no idea that sex could be done with the mouth and certainly not that cum could be swallowed. She leaned forward into my lap again and began to lick my cock as clean as she could.

"I don't know what to say, Tiffany! That was fantastic, but I had no idea people had sex this way," I exclaimed.

She smiled, "It's called giving head and it works in both directions. Get out of the car and come around to my door and I'll show you what I mean."

She lay back down on the seat and reached under her dress to remove her panties, scooting her dress up around her waist. She lifted one leg and hooked it over the back of the seat and the other she swung up on the dash to expose her entire nether region to my view as I looked from the now opened car door.

"Lean in through the door and put your face between my legs like I did to you," she almost commanded.

I found a comfortable position and looked at a pussy up close for the first time in my life. I saw the lips and folds between tufts of her pubic hair and also noticed a different but not unpleasant smell.

"I'll tell what feels good, so just follow my instructions. Start by using your lips and tongue on my pussy like I did on your cock," she said.

I kissed her nether lips and noticed they were very wet again. I kissed her several places and she squirmed with pleasure.

"Use your tongue and do that same thing again. Now, lick up and down my whole pussy like you were licking a popsicle."

She began to moan and I tried some different things without waiting for instructions, which she seemed to like based on what her body was doing. I noticed that the top of her pussy had a little bump that brought her a great deal of pleasure when I focused on it, but only if I did it for short periods of time. After several minutes she began panting and her hands found my hair and forced my face further into her crotch.

"I'm going to cum. I want you to put your whole mouth over my pussy and lick my clit fast. Don't stop!" she urged.

She forcefully thrust her hips into my face and I felt her body shudder as a stream of juices flowed into my mouth as she came. I followed her example from earlier and continued licking and sucking her juices until she pushed me away.

"You did that well for your first time. I told you your body would know what to do during sex," she said.

After putting our clothing back in place, we resumed our drive back into town. We became a couple after that weekend and over the next several months, she taught me many more things about sex and as my graduation neared, I proposed and she accepted.

That was 23 years ago I thought, but I still get hard every time I think of that day. Even after all she has done to me recently, we had many good times that I don't want to forget.

"Damn it," I said out loud to her memory, "Why didn't you just tell me your feelings were changing? We might have been able to fix things and..."

People change I told myself without finishing my previous train of thought. Looking at the clock, I realized I didn't have time for more trips down memory lane right now.

I shouldn't have had that second drink I chastised myself as I went to freshen up a bit and then headed to the lobby to hail a cab, which dropped me off right on time after an uneventful ride across town.

Matthew was about ten minutes late and complained, "The Uber driver wanted to spend more time talking than driving after I made the mistake of mentioning I was a divorce lawyer. I guess she translated that into marriage counselor as well because she went on and on about the problems she was having with her wife."

"Getting stuck briefly in traffic snarl didn't help my situation, but I'm pretty sure she saw that as a bonus, at least until she saw how low my tip was for the ride. Oh well, she lost less than she would have paid a real counselor for long a conversation," he chuckled.

The menu was mainly traditional style Italian and that suited me just fine. I needed some carbs right now and the food didn't disappoint. The conversation during dinner was about inconsequential things and I was starting to relax.

"This was great recommendation for dinner. I'll have to mention this place around the office," I told him as I finally set down my fork.

Matthew smiled and while we finished the bottle of wine, brought up the other reason for getting together.

"I've been doing this for several years and I'm going to guess there are a mixture of emotions running through your head tonight and it's hard to keep them all straight," he said.

"You have that right!" I said without elaborating.

"I figure you'll sort the past out in time, but I wanted to offer you something for the future that maybe will help that process," he said.

I had no idea what he could offer other than the name of a good psychologist, but that seemed like something he could have offered while I was his client, so this had to be something different.

After hailing the waiter for another bottle of wine, Matthew continued, "I deal with a lot of people who are rather blindsided first by their spouse's betrayal and then again when their spouse wants a divorce and tries to take them to the cleaners, so to speak. Some of them, like my impression of you, are good people that don't deserve what happened to them."

"In my experience clients like yourself are often uncertain if they want to try another intimate relationship because of that betrayal and if they do, are unsure how to go about it after being married for so long. There is always counseling to work through these issues and rebuilding your confidence, but I have an alternative that I would like to offer you."

"Many years ago, a group of us divorce lawyers were talking after a conference about investment opportunities and someone brought up an idea as a joke, but it got everyone's attention in a serious way. Her idea was to invest together in a tropical island that we humorously called The Newly Divorced Resort."

"As we shared a few drinks, all of us started contributing ideas and we actually came up with a realistic plan to make it happen. There were a flurry of emails over the next couple of weeks to lay out more details and plans and things just started to fall into place. We decided to form a partnership and assign tasks and within a year, we opened to the first clients."

"We had agreed from the earliest stages that the Resort would only be open to those clients we felt met certain criteria and would only be offered once our services were concluded to avoid any conflict of interest. One of those criteria is the ability to pay the hefty fee we charge for this exclusive service, although we do offer some pro bono admissions under special circumstances if a majority of the partners agree."

"Another is that the client must be the aggrieved party in the divorce. And lastly, before you think this service is entirely about the money, our underlying goal is to provide these specific clients an opportunity to get back on their emotional and social feet as it were."

"The resort is a place to meet various other recent divorcees in a relaxed, enjoyable setting for a week and learn from each other that divorce isn't the death of happiness. There are scheduled activities to ease the 'getting to know someone new' aspect of divorce and let's be honest: many of these new divorcees such as yourself haven't had a good sex life in a while and many of the attendees are hoping to change that with someone that understands what they have recently been through."

"The goal is to rediscover the dating scene and that there are healthy relationships to be had even when your world seems broken. Not everyone is like your ex-wife and a week at the Resort will help you feel more confident and practiced at finding those people."

I sat back to ponder this idea, drained the remaining wine in my glass, and poured another.

Staring into my glass, I said to Matthew, "I'm stunned by the brilliance of this idea, I mean every one of my brain cells is firing at high speed trying to calculate the possibilities of how something like this could work."

He laughed and said, "William, stop thinking like an investment banker and more like a person who would benefit emotionally from this opportunity."

I was quiet for a couple of minutes as I took his advice and reevaluated what he had offered with another part of my brain. I certainly had the money and flexibility at work to make this a real possibility and the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.

Matthew was watching my face as I pondered and when he recognized the look he had been waiting for said, "I want you to take 2-3 days to think about this before giving me your answer. The Resort is not meant for the casual, who-gives-a-fuck kind of people, but a carefully selected clientele that can be trusted and have integrity, so I want you to give it serious thought before deciding. Send me a text when you've decided and we'll go from there based on your answer."

The taxi pulled away as I entered the building lobby a couple of hours after I had left and said hello to the doorman. There was a woman about my age in the elevator with me whom I recognized from the elevator ride earlier in the day, this time without her boyfriend, and had seen her on a couple of other occasions around the building. I exchanged pleasantries with her as we ascended and she seemed very personable and attentive in the short ride before she exited on an earlier floor.

As I entered my door, the thought occurred that I had not even considered her as a potential friend (or more) because I still had the "I'm married" filter on my brain, despite the months-long separation and now legal divorce. I thought about how hard it would have been for me to say something engaging or even flirtatious to her in that impromptu situation if I had been interested in doing so.

I decided that maybe my thoughts didn't even go there was because I knew she had a boyfriend. The way she looked at me as we talked suggested a hint of something, but I was apparently out of my depth with reading women, so I couldn't be sure.

I realized it would be easier with the few women at work who were not-so-subtle about their interest in me and Heather came to mind immediately. But what if I wanted to be the one pursuing? I knew I didn't have any idea of how to start a meaningful, non-business conversation with an unknown woman or what the protocols of dating even were these days. It has been 23 years since I was on the market and I'm hopelessly out of my depth I decided.

I had too much on my mind to watch television or a movie, so I opted to put on some classical music and let my mind wander to hopefully find some answers to the new questions and possibilities that had presented themselves. I really wanted to focus on the future rather than the past right now, so I decided to play a little mental game and went back to the elevator ride a few minutes ago.

In this scenario I found myself wanting to act on the sexual attraction I felt toward her and because her boyfriend wasn't there, decided to see if the look she was giving me meant that she might be interested in me as well.

I tried various conversations and evaluated what I thought her response might be to each. I knew it wouldn't be like a Hollywood chick-flick in which she would fall in my arms, passionately out of breath as her chest heaved its ample cleavage at me, although I did play around with that scenario a bit just for fun.

Most of the scenarios I envisioned involved various levels of rejection and I couldn't help blaming myself as the reason. Before I got depressed, I settled on a scene in which she was pleasant in her responses and her manner suggested cautious interest and perhaps a willingness for further effort on my part to convince her I would be worth the effort.

This little exercise didn't actually settle my mind, but it did make me realize that some help in the relationship-building department would not go amiss. I'd think about it some more, but I was leaning toward accepting the opportunity Matthew proffered at dinner.

I prepared for bed and as I lay there naked in the dark and a little aroused after thinking about women a lot this evening, my thoughts went back to some of the sexual experiences I had enjoyed with my wife, wondering if I would ever have something similar with another woman.

After all, Tiffany was the first woman I had seriously dated and the only one with whom I had had sex. I realized that might be one reason why this was such new emotional territory for me: there had never been anyone else and she had taken the lead most of the time in setting the tone for our relationship.

My mind settled on one from shortly after we were married.

Being the new guy in the investment firm where I had recently started working following graduation, I often returned home late in the evening. I knew I was very lucky to have been offered this position and wanted to make sure I kept it, so I did whatever needed to be done without complaint.

Tiffany was understanding about this because I had a nice income and she was content with teaching school. She wanted to raise a family once I was firmly established and she knew these late hours were necessary for that to happen.

However, she was young and wanted more sex than I had time and energy to provide, even though I did my best to satisfy her. After all, she was very sensual and our sex was always good, or at least I thought so at the time.

I came home earlier than expected one evening and thought to surprise her by not calling ahead of time. I laughed inwardly at how naive I was back then and then frowned to realize I was still apparently still naive in many ways about women, especially about Tiffany it seemed.

I quietly opened and shut the front door. I listened carefully to see where she was in the house so I could sneak up and scare her just a little. That's when I heard a moaning noise from the master bedroom that I didn't expect and tiptoed down the hallway to investigate. I peeked around the door and my mouth dropped open.

My beautiful, sexy wife was lying on the bed completely naked with a dildo in her hand and her eyes firmly closed in concentration.

As I remembered this, my hand went down to my semi-erect penis and began stroking.

I watched in fascination as she teased her pussy with the device and played with her breasts at the same time. Tiffany seemed to be taking time to build her excitement, wanting to draw her orgasm out. She would occasionally insert the dildo inside her vagina and stroke it in and out out a few times, but stopped each time she got too excited.

My erection was complete and I reached for the bottle of lubricant in my bedside table drawer. I knew where this was going, because it was the same thing that had happened back then.

This beautiful vision went on for several minutes and then one time she pulled the dildo out and instead of catching her breath as she had done before, she brought it up to her mouth. She kissed and licked it like she had done to me on many happy occasions, finally slowly pushed it in and proceeded to thrust it in and out of her mouth as she had been doing to her pussy.

I had never seen her taste her own juices before and it sent a thrill through me, causing me to unzip my pants and pull out my cock to masturbate while watching her. She still had her eyes closed and didn't see me standing there in the doorway, but at this point I was too mesmerized to care or even make a sound.

She returned her efforts to her pussy and as we both continued our mutual masturbation, I saw her body tense again with anticipation of an orgasm but this time she didn't stop. She thrust the dildo into herself faster and used her other hand to stimulate her clit directly.

She screamed as she came and I ejaculated with a loud grunt seconds after. Her eyes flew open wide, seeing me standing in the doorway with my cock in my hand, now dripping with semen.

My cock exploded simultaneously with my memory and I felt the warm liquid spray over my chest, abdomen, and coat my hand.

"That felt good and I needed the release," I said out loud.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and returned to bed, where I fell almost instantly asleep with no more troubling thoughts to keep me awake.

A renewed hope that my future was not as dismal as I had feared arrived when I awoke the next morning to the sun streaming through my bedroom window. As I showered and dressed, I realized that I just needed to break out of my old thought patterns and recognize that there were numerous possibilities for my future. I just had to be flexible and willing to look for them.

I arrived at the office and found myself assessing my interactions throughout the day differently, especially with the women around me. I was careful not to change my behavior toward anyone, but it felt surreal, like I was an observer watching myself go about my day. I paid more attention to my coworker's expressions and body language.

By lunchtime, I had decided that Debbie and Steve were not very good at hiding their tryst outside of the office, despite both being married to other people. Mark and Chad also seemed to be really close as well, but I couldn't read that situation very well to be certain. I realized by the end of the day that there was much more going on at work than just getting the job done. I also learned that these observations were exhausting.

I was initially dismayed by the daunting task of getting better at this level of interpersonal skills, so I decided to practice some new behaviors as I headed home that evening.

Instead of giving a perfunctory nod or bland response to others as I passed them in hallways and on the sidewalk, I made a point of making eye contact and smiling, and putting some genuine interest in my conversation with them. I had never felt the need to do this in the past and assumed others were equally disinterested.

I was surprised by the responses others had when I treated them as something other than an object or obstacle in my journey. Most everyone smiled back and held my gaze, if even briefly. I held the door for others and saw surprised gratitude.

This epiphany felt like I hadn't been living my life in three dimensions for quite some time. The other realization I had was that I felt happier as I returned home.

"Hi George, anything exciting happen while I was away?" I asked to the doorman as I entered the lobby.

He was always friendly to residents as they passed by him, but because I normally just brushed him off, he seemed a little surprised by my pleasant demeanor today.