The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
11k words
4.52
20.3k
32

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The End

"Well, it's now official, William. The judge signed the divorce decree an hour ago and you are forever free of that cheating bitch," my lawyer Matthew said over the phone.

I had been expecting the call and although the outcome was a forgone conclusion, the finality of the situation unsettled me for a reason I couldn't clearly identify. My thoughts were headed down the all-too-familiar path of how my life had reached this point, but Matthew's voice brought me back to the moment. I mentally chastised myself for once again letting this divorce distract me from what was right in front of me.

As I refocused, I heard him saying, "...and I'd like to invite you to dinner to celebrate this being over. There is something else I want to talk to you about as well, but after dinner and a couple of drinks, not right now. I will say very few people know about this and I promise it will be worth your time."

"I wanted to tell you about this opportunity after I got to know you and your particular situation while working on your case, but ethically I wanted to avoid any conflict of interest, and before you make a joke, yes most lawyers do have ethics," he said.

He suggested a restaurant that recently opened downtown near his office neither of us had been to, but had been highly recommended to him by another client. He said he would make a reservation and we agreed to meet there at 7pm and ended the call.

As I hung up the phone, my thoughts again turned back to the finality of the divorce. After 23 years of marriage and the kids having moved out to start their own lives, my wife Tiffany decided that being married to me was boring and she "didn't want to waste what's left of my life."

She had been happy enough with the size of my income as an investment banker and what she could use it for, but I began to suspect that she did not feel my dick and sexual skills were as sizable anymore and had gone searching elsewhere.

This of course was not the story her lawyer presented in the divorce proceedings. As my suspicions grew, I had consulted with Matthew and at his suggestion, I had hired a private detective to get to the truth that she had in fact been sleeping with someone else.

Once Matthew had presented this proof to her lawyer, they retrenched and we ultimately reached a settlement that was much less than she had wanted, but not a bad deal for her considering the evidence.

Anyway, I sighed, as of an hour ago that part of my life was now over and I was ready to move on, but I was worried because I had been out of circulation so to speak and admittedly felt a little lost as to how to get back in the relationship game. That was one of the paradoxes of marriage: you had a stable relationship with someone who wanted to be with you, but that also diminished your skills in pursuing other intimate relationships.

Unless of course you decided to regain those skills while still in the safety of a stable relationship, like my bitch of a wife...no, I told myself, EX wife...as my anger surged to the surface for what felt like the millionth time over the past several months. I was 45 years old, I kept myself in decent shape, and was not bad looking if the occasional flirting glances I received from some of the women in the office was any indication.

As this was running through my head, one of the most frequent flirts, Heather, just happened to pass in front of my open office door and paused.

"Oh these damn heels are going to be the death of me one day," she intoned in mock outrage.

Leaning against the door frame, she slowly bent over to massage her foot, providing an unobstructed view down her blouse to the cleavage she had clearly wanted me to see as I sat at my desk. Catching my eyes as they returned to her face, she smiled at her success.

"Be glad you get to wear sensible shoes, William. If it were up to me, there are a lot of clothes I would happily take off so I could be more comfortable. Honestly, I think naked would be much simpler, don't you?" she asked.

My phone rang again at that moment and saved me from having to find an answer that I could give in the workplace without getting in trouble from Human Resources. As I reached for the phone and I watched Heather walk away I thought that what I would like to say to her is, "Hell yes I'd like to see you wearing a lot less," but I couldn't see myself actually saying that anyway, after all I was a married man.

That's when the realization hit me for the first time: I wasn't married anymore! I didn't have to automatically brush off Heather's flirtatious behavior as forbidden fruit. I could ask her out for drinks after work or even a real date if I wanted. One step at a time I told myself and focused on the phone call.

I left work an hour later and headed to the penthouse condo I bought several months ago when I filed for divorce and moved out. I allowed Tiffany to stay in the house and ultimately that was the only significant thing she got from the divorce. She had wanted alimony and a portion of my stock portfolio as well, but after being presented with the evidence of her affair, Tiffany grudgingly took her lawyer's advice and settled for just the house. I was glad to be rid of it anyway because it held too many bittersweet memories and I knew I needed to move on.

As I rode the elevator up to my floor from the underground parking garage, my thoughts were so focused that I barely noticed the woman and her boyfriend who rode up with me that got off a couple of floors below mine. I dropped my briefcase by the door for tomorrow and took off my suit jacket to keep it neat for dinner later.

Tiffany had never been here, but for some reason the place felt emptier tonight. Despite my attempts to put all this behind me over the past few months and go forward, the finality of the divorce made that difficult at this moment and I decided to have a drink and let the memories wash over me. It seemed appropriate at the ending of something, didn't it? Sort things out so you could put them away and move on, that's the ticket I thought as I sipped my bourbon.

I thought about the first time I saw Tiffany. I was an accounting major in college and working part time at a local bank trying to improve my resume for job hunting after graduation next year. She was working at campus bookstore where she helped me find a textbook. She was very personable and she smiled a lot as we looked for the book and it was her smile that did me in. I'm not one to be very bold, so I surprised myself by asking her on a date for Friday night. Tiffany blushed and gave me that delightful smile again and said yes.

Over dinner, I learned that she was an education major at the university and wanted to be a school teacher like her mother. We covered a lot of topics and I learned that she also enjoyed being outdoors and driving through scenic landscapes, which gave a perfect opportunity.

"I know a lake up the mountain that you would probably enjoy. Would you like to take a drive up with me Sunday morning?" I asked.

"I'd like that very much," she said.

Tiffany told me years later that even though we had just met, she felt a connection between us, was sure I was the one for her, and was motivated to make that a reality. Funny how things turn I thought as I took another drink. After we finished eating, I drove her back to her apartment and spent the next day struggling to keep her out of my thoughts long enough to study for an important exam next week.

Sunday morning finally arrived and I eagerly drove back to her apartment. Tiffany was watching for me from the front window and came out immediately. I was pretty sure I saw her wink back at her roommate still standing in the window as she turned toward my car.

"You look beautiful," I said as she seemed to skip toward the curb and my waiting car.

She stopped before getting in and twirled slowly, causing her dress to float up a little. "Why thank you William, that is a very nice compliment," she replied, gifting me with another one of her smiles.

The drink in my hand was almost empty and I decided I had time for one more before meeting my lawyer for dinner. I'd take a taxi tonight, so I didn't need to worry about how much I was drinking. Plus, it felt necessary to be a little drunk as I relived some of these memories.

The drive I had decided upon took us into the mountains about an hour distant where it would be a pleasant change from the late summer heat in the valley below. Labor Day was recently past, so there were far fewer people vacationing in the area and I thought it would be nice to escape the bustle of university life and have time to spend alone without as many interruptions.

The road up into the mountain toward the lake was a small two lane with plenty of curves which meant the drive was slow. I lowered the top of the convertible I was driving at the the time and the wind felt wonderful. The car was an older model that had bench seats in the front and Tiffany scooted over so she was sitting next to me. I took the hint and placed my right arm around her shoulder and she snuggled in tighter as we wound our way up the mountain.

Tiffany occasionally reached her hand down to brush off something that the wind had put on her dress and would accidentally brush my inner thigh in the process, but she acted as if she didn't notice what she had done to me. Combined with the warmth of her body next to me and the feel of her breast pressing into my side as the car took each curve in the road, I realized that it was a good thing the drive was slow because I was having a hard time staying completely focused on the road. I needed to adjust the erection in my shorts, but I didn't have a hand free or a way to be inconspicuous about it anyway, so I suffered through it as best I could.

We made it to the top of the road and parked the car near the head of the trail we would need take up to reach the lake. There were no other cars in the gravel lot which suited me just fine I thought. From the back seat I grabbed the small backpack of food and water I had made for lunch and we set off. The trail was groomed and not a strenuous, serious hiking trail, but made for out of shape tourists.

I reached out and held Tiffany's hand as we walked and she interlocked her fingers with mine. The lake was about a mile and a half and we took our time covering the distance. Conversation focused on places we had dreamed of traveling and memorable things we had already seen, which was a nice way of seeing how compatible our future expectations were.

She mentioned that her father was close to retiring from the Air Force, so she had traveled out of the country more than I, but my parents loved car vacations each summer, so I had seen a lot of interstate highway in my life. I hadn't really thought about it until now, but I guess that's why car trips always made me happy.

We arrived at the shore of the lake and after dropping the backpack in the shade of a nearby tree, walked out to the end of the short pier nearby. Taking off my shoes and her sandals, we sat on the end of the dock and let our feet dangle in the water.

Tiffany leaned her head on my shoulder and said, "Thank you for bringing me here. This is beautiful and just what I needed. I know it is early in the semester, but my courses are demanding and intense this year. Getting away from it all even for a day feels refreshing."

I turned to look at her and she brought her face up and kissed me. It was tentative at first, but it seemed that both of us had felt the sexual tension building and she decided to take the initiative, which didn't bother me at all I thought.

The kissing continued and became more passionate until Tiffany finally broke the kiss and asked, "Is it just me, or is it warmer up here than it was a few minutes ago? The lake looks cool and refreshing, how would you like to take a swim with me?"

"We didn't bring swimsuits, so are suggesting we swim in our clothes or take them off?" I asked.

She looked around and there was no one else around and no sounds of human activity could be heard, so we had privacy.

"I know what my preference would be," she replied with a wink.

Demurring, Tiffany said, "Turn around while I undress and get in the water and then you can do the same."

I agreed and I heard the rustle of clothing being removed and falling to the planks, then a splash and movement in the water.

"Okay, your turn," she called a distance from the shore.

I undressed quickly and left my clothes next to hers. As I turned around to get in the water, I saw that she had not turned around as I expected but was staring openly at my naked body, especially my erection.

"You cheated," I said as I dove off the pier toward her.

She giggled and tried to swim away, but she didn't get very far before I caught up to her. I couldn't see more than a suggestion of her breasts below the water, but the top crest would peek out as she raised her arm to splash me at times. There was a diving platform further out and we agreed to swim toward it. Tiffany was graceful in the water and there were more tantalizing peeks of her breasts and ass as she swam.

There were still no signs of other people and we were far enough from shore that no one would have much of a view of us anyway, so when we reached the platform Tiffany looked me in the eye and asked, "I'd like to work on my tan for a while. Would that bother you?"

"Not at all," I said in eager anticipation of what this implied.

She began to climb the ladder and I watched as the water sluice off her naked body. She had the trim, shapely figure of most college girls and her breasts were moderate size with erect nipples from the cool water. Her bush matched the color of her hair and hid the details of her cleft from view.

I must have gawked longer than I thought because she said, "I've shown you mine, now you have to show me more of yours William. I enjoy the details much better when I can see them up close."

I swam to the ladder and began my ascent. Tiffany had stretched out on the platform laying on her stomach, but up on her elbows, giving another teasing look at her breasts which were half hidden behind her arm.

She watched me walk toward her and said, "You had better not lay down on that or something is bound to break and my money is on the plank beneath you getting the worst end of the deal."

She smiled that incredible smile the whole time as I stretched out next to her on my back.

After I was comfortable, she leaned over to gave me a brief kiss and said, "This was a wonderful idea. Thanks for inviting me," and lay her head down on her arms before closing her eyes.

We lay in companionable silence for several minutes, letting the sun dry our bodies. After awhile, she rolled onto her back, which brought her closer to me so that our arms were touching, but did not open her eyes or break the silence.

I looked down her body and took it all in. I had never seen a woman's naked body in person before, only from magazines and those didn't come close to the real thing I decided. I loved all of the curves and watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed. I saw her breathing change and I looked up from my voyeurism to see her now open eyes watching me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked seductively.

Without waiting for a response she said, "I can tell from your body that you do. Would you like to touch me with your hands as well as your eyes?"

"I've never done anything like that or had sex before," I replied feeling awkward and excited at the same time.

"I guessed as much from your reactions, but I'd like to be your first if you want," she responded.

I didn't trust my voice, but nodded so Tiffany turned on her side facing me and said, "I'm going to kiss you and I want you to explore my body while I do the same to you. Your body will know what to do, so just let things happen naturally."

The movement of our hands over each other's naked body made the kissing feel more urgent. I had never felt something so glorious as her skin and curves, except the feel of her hands roaming over me. I enjoyed the contrasting parts of her body that were firm like her back that led to the soft, pliable cheeks of her butt and further to the damp wetness between her legs. Our tongues wrestled as she cupped my balls in her hand and teased my penis with her fingertips until it started leaking drops of pre-cum.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take when she panted in my ear, "I want you inside me now. Are you ready for your first time William?"

Tiffany rolled onto her back and spread her legs, opening herself up to me as an invitation. I moved over her until I was in position between her legs and she guided my cock to her entrance. Placing her hands on my buttocks, she pulled my hips forward and I felt myself slide into her wetness.

"Oh god!" I moaned, as the warm tunnel surrounded my penis from top to bottom.

"Hmmm, you feel good too," she replied.

Her hands pushed and pulled on my hips until I got the message and began to thrust myself in and out of her vagina. My body was on fire and I increased the pace.

"Yes, just like that. It feels so good. Don't stop!" she panted. "I'm really close."

She reached down between us and started touching herself. She orgasmed quickly after that and I told her I was close too.

"Pull out before you cum, I'm not on the pill," she said.

A minute later I told her I was ready and pulled out. She grabbed my cock with her hand and began jacking me off as I unloaded on her abdomen and chest. Afterward she pulled me down so I was resting my weight on her as we caught our breath, with the wetness of our sex between us.

"That was incredible! Thank you for teaching me about sex." I said as I kissed her.

She whispered mischievously in my ear when I stopped to take a breath, "There's a lot more to it than just this," but didn't elaborate.

Eventually, we swam back to the pier and dressed. Returning to the shady spot under a tree where I had left our supplies, we ate the lunch I had packed and spent the remainder of the afternoon talking and walking around the lake.

I forgot all about anything else in my life except for her those next few hours and I couldn't help but see the world around me in a new way. Everything seemed different and I was captivated by her and the intimacy that we had shared.

By late afternoon we agreed it was time to head back before it got too dark to drive safely on the winding roads. She resumed her position under my arm as we drove and everything seemed right with the world.

It was sunset when we returned to the valley floor and the road became straight again. She adjusted her position and took her hand and moved it to my thigh which she began caressing.

"Keep driving," she said as she slowly worked her hand up to my crotch.

I was excited by her actions but uncomfortable as my cock was expanding with nowhere to go. Tiffany seemed to understand this and began to unbuckle my pants and pull down my zipper. She reached inside my boxers and straightened out my erection, which she then began to stroke.

I had masturbated for many years, but to have another hand do that to me felt much more pleasurable and erotic. I was pretty sure where this was going and I decided to keep my eyes on the road and enjoy what she was doing.

"I want to teach you something else about sex. Just keep driving and pull off the road onto the shoulder if it gets too much," she said.

With that, she stretched out on the seat and put her head in my lap. It felt very arousing to have her face so close to my crotch, but I didn't know why. I found out a moment later when she told me to lift my hips and she pulled my pants and boxers down my thighs, exposing all of my erection and balls right in front of her face.